Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2017, 03:33:19 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC earning has become very very hard  (Read 31802 times)
leirou

Activity: 98

ITT Token - AI-enabled Crypto Trading Alerts

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:27:17 AM

More and more people are holding their bitcoin buying and it have been expensive in exchanges this day even mining it have become harder. But I still wanna have it though.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ITT Token ♢ |  AI-enabled crypto trading alerts  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inthelongrun

Activity: 224

EventChain ICO: 09/13/17

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:27:34 AM

Something that is very valuable should be hard to get. That is very basic. When something doesn't have any value people would give it anytime. Not bitcoin though. Bitcoin is very valuable right now that is why it has become very hard to earn it through services. It is either because of its pricey value that people would only pay a small portion or they believe what they have given is already a big deal considering that it is still rising.

jualidbitmixer

Activity: 364

Tudungie !

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:46:28 AM

I'm shocked how hard is to earn even a few satoshi right now... I have this other thread where I ask for only 38,000 satoshi for 10 retweets / +7300 crypto followers and it' such a struggle.

Do you think people are holding their BTC more now?

I think it's not about holding the bitcon, but the price of bitcoin that become more expensive than before and it makes the rates for some service decrease too. Actually the service that you do is really low for the payment, you can earn more on social media campaign.

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
Frank0209

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:13:22 AM

I'm shocked how hard is to earn even a few satoshi right now... I have this other thread where I ask for only 38,000 satoshi for 10 retweets / +7300 crypto followers and it' such a struggle.

I think it's not about holding the bitcon, but the price of bitcoin that become more expensive than before and it makes the rates for some service decrease too. Actually the service that you do is really low for the payment, you can earn more on social media campaign.
I think holding BTC also affect to this case. As you know the segwit period is coming so I think people are trying to keep their bitcoin safe in off wallet so they don't use BTC much for any services so It become really hard for anyone who wanna earn bitcoin at this time.
mharz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:23:07 AM

I believe that earnings of bitcoin was so hard, due to high price of bitcoin in the market. But now bitcoin value was started to decrease so that I was not worries now regarding hardship to have an income in bitcoin.

jossiel

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

I believe that earnings of bitcoin was so hard, due to high price of bitcoin in the market. But now bitcoin value was started to decrease so that I was not worries now regarding hardship to have an income in bitcoin.

As the price of bitcoin is increasing, the difficulty is increasing. There's a total supply limit and don't expect for the upcoming years bitcoin can still easily get.

Even the faucets will adjust and it will possibly 1 satoshi per claim or it can go lower than decimal.

Frank0209

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

As the price of bitcoin is increasing, the difficulty is increasing. There's a total supply limit and don't expect for the upcoming years bitcoin can still easily get.

Even the faucets will adjust and it will possibly 1 satoshi per claim or it can go lower than decimal.
Instead of trying to earn bitcoin I think people should try to earn some another altcoin, it's much easier, everyone can easily earn it from mining or join bounty campaign, airdrop, giveaway, and just wait until it available on the market then sell it for bitcoin Wink.
Logik

Activity: 308

Autonio token sale starts September 22

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:35:12 PM

Instead of trying to earn bitcoin I think people should try to earn some another altcoin, it's much easier, everyone can easily earn it from mining or join bounty campaign, airdrop, giveaway, and just wait until it available on the market then sell it for bitcoin Wink.

Yeah and if mining is not possible for you then you can join altcoin campaign where they pay you very high amount of coins and in the end you can convert it to bitcoins or simply hold it and sell when you see higher price of it and that is one of the best way to earn bitcoins at a moment.

|

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░█████░░░░░░░█████░░░
░░███████░░░░░███████░░
█████████░░░█████████
██████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AUTONIO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER
TWITTER / FACEBOOK / ANN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

|
geac.xraekhurcoe

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:46:22 PM

Just search a little bit, I have started a bounty discussion:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011447.msg20036059#msg20036059

joshy23

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:25:02 PM

Oh yes, this can be a good alternatives as well. Try to go to altcoin section and join signature or bounty campaigns and just convert it to bitcoin later. I know that there are successful altcoin ICO's and signature campaign that really gave good payouts. I don't know if its true but I saw one who said that he earn 1 full btc in some altcoin signature and bounty campaign. I'm not really sure if this is true though.
Luno

Activity: 476

Current balance: 00$$/00BTC

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:51:47 PM

Oh yes, this can be a good alternatives as well. Try to go to altcoin section and join signature or bounty campaigns and just convert it to bitcoin later. I know that there are successful altcoin ICO's and signature campaign that really gave good payouts. I don't know if its true but I saw one who said that he earn 1 full btc in some altcoin signature and bounty campaign. I'm not really sure if this is true though.

That is true there are many high paying campaigns in altcoin section which can give you higher income in compare to signature campaigns that pays in bitcoins and if price of altcoins pumps after listed on exchange then you can make huge profits by selling them.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:44:08 AM

You know every work need struggle and hardworking then you get a profit. So it is not only in bitcoin that we have hard working to earn bitcoin. Even i think bitcoin is easy way then others real life official working. But it is depend on you how to use a way of earning the bitcoin. Then i told you try to know about altcoin trading, then you could earn bitcoin in it everyday not enough but sure you can.   
Hamphser

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

If you can find out that the payrate is too low in your status of your twitter then you can freely not to join up on that kind of service and there are lots of social media campaigns that will eventually give you a better pay than on that one. Its really normal that there are offers which are too low thats why we can say that earning bitcoin now is so hard but theres still a hardship to earn now compared back into the past.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
       ▄▄████████████▄▄    ▀██▄▄
     ▄██████████████████▄    ▀███▄
    ██████████████████████    ████▄
   ██▀▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████    █████
  █▀              ▀███████▀    ██████
 █▀    ▄▄▄▄        ▀████▀▀     ██████
     ▄██████▄                 ▄██████
    ██████████               ▄███████
   ███████████              ▄████████
  █████████▀▀             ▄▄█████████
 ▄████████               ███████████
 ████████                ▀████████▀
 ██████      ▄▄▄▄         ▀█████
  █████     ██████                 
  ██████     ███████▄              ▄█▀
   █████     ██████████▄▄       ▄▄██▀
    ████      █████████████████████▀
     ▀███      ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀██       ▀▀██████████▀▀
         ▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITMIXCOIN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Safe
  Anonymous
  Insurance against fraud
inoes

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:08:41 AM

You know every work need struggle and hardworking then you get a profit. So it is not only in bitcoin that we have hard working to earn bitcoin. Even i think bitcoin is easy way then others real life official working. But it is depend on you how to use a way of earning the bitcoin. Then i told you try to know about altcoin trading, then you could earn bitcoin in it everyday not enough but sure you can.   

all agreed with you trading is good alternative if we dont have job on here (forum) for earning bitcoin everyday
' just a slice but something ' Wink

▄▄███████████▄▄
       ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
  ▄█████▀          █ █▄     ▀█████▄
 ▄████▀      ▄     ▄███▄      ▀████▄
▄████▀     ▄▀ ▄▀  ▄██████▄     ▀████▄
█████     █▀ █▀ ▄████████▄      █████
████     ██ ██        ▀███ █     ████
████     ██ ██▄         ██ █     ████
████     ██ ▀██▄        █ ▄█     ████
█████    ██▄ ▀███▄    ▄ ▀ ██    █████

▀████▄    ███▄ ▀▀████▀  ▄██▀   ▄████▀
 ▀████▄    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ▄████▀

▀█████▄    ▀▀███████▀▀    ▄█████▀
   ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀

▀███████▄▄       ▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀███████████████████▀▀

▀▀███████████▀▀
AIRTOKEN█████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
█████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
[AirFOX
BROWSER
][AirFOX
RECHARGE
]█████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
Frank0209

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:55:40 PM

Of course it's true dude. My friend is providing traslation service for almost bounty campaign and his average income about 10k$ per month. In my country 10k$ per month is really really big Wink
Silberman

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:14:38 PM

Earning is not becoming hard it the same but amount has decreased from last year or year before. Reason is simple if you convert bitcoin to dollar for example you will earn same amount like you did last year when you did same. Only one thing has changes bitcoin price went up and your earning remains the same if you again for example if you change to dollar remain the same.

Correct, bitcoin has simply go up in the value it was not long ago faucets gave full bitcoins, now faucets are only giving hundreds of satoshis, it may come to the point that if faucets exists in the future, maybe you will only get 1 satoshi instead of the hundreds that you get now and maybe if the value of bitcoin goes up dramatically maybe you will not get that 1 satoshi and instead faucets disappear.

mrcash02

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Earning is not becoming hard it the same but amount has decreased from last year or year before. Reason is simple if you convert bitcoin to dollar for example you will earn same amount like you did last year when you did same. Only one thing has changes bitcoin price went up and your earning remains the same if you again for example if you change to dollar remain the same.

Correct, bitcoin has simply go up in the value it was not long ago faucets gave full bitcoins, now faucets are only giving hundreds of satoshis, it may come to the point that if faucets exists in the future, maybe you will only get 1 satoshi instead of the hundreds that you get now and maybe if the value of bitcoin goes up dramatically maybe you will not get that 1 satoshi and instead faucets disappear.

Lol, that would be fun!  Cheesy

Claiming faucets to earn 1 satoshi per claim. I believe someday this will happen, maybe when Bitcoin hits $400.000 we will start seeing 1 satoshi rewards... This reward would be corresponding to about $0.004 reward hourly, that is a reward many faucets offer these days

Thinking this way, Bitcoin earnings didn't become so hard... If you collect satoshis now from faucets, in the future it will value a lot.

gabbie2010

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:33:52 AM

Daily a lot of people are getting involved with bitcoin making it hard to earn ,as the price of bitcoin rises more people are claiming satoshis with faucet which invariably brings down the amount of satoshi that can earned daily. Personally I have tried claiming MRAI to earn bitcoin but the time spent is relatively huge compared to the amount of bitcoin earned.

Drnice

Activity: 280

1JUw682E1ktYGE4AKXsmocDJKEJwWRHVUC

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:19:53 AM

Maybe people are holding back their Bitcoin due to their own reasons, but no matter how the nature of the job is, they are supposed to pay for the job done.

ladydark

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:38:15 AM

In earlier times,when bitcoin price was low,faucets and signature campaigns paid more bitcoins.But now when bitcoin price has become very high,its quite natural that they have reduced their payments.People have started to save bitcoins as investment instead of spending it as currency.

░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░███░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░███▄██▀░░░░░███░░▄███
░░░░░░░░██░░████▀░░░░░░███▄███▀
░░░░░░░░██░░░███░▄███░░█████▀░░░░░░▄██
░░██▄░░░██░░░██████▀░░░███▀░░░░░░▄███▀
░░▀███▄░██░░░████▀░░░░ ███░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░▀██▄██░░▄███░░░░░░███░░░░▄██████▄
██░░░▀████▄███░░░░░░███░░░▄███▀░░▀███▄
░░██░░░░▀█████░░░░░░███░░▄████░░░░░░▀██
░░░██░░░░░▀███▄░░░▄████▄███▀███▄
░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀░░░▀███▄
█████████████████████████░░░░░░████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀░░░██████░░░░░██▀███████
░░░██▄░░░▄███▀░░░░███▀▀███░░░██░░░██
░░░░▀██▄███▀░░░░░███░░░░███░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░███▀░░░░░▄███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░███░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░████
░░░░███░░░░▄███▀▀██░░░░░██▀███
░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░██░░░░██▀░░███
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░██░░▄██▀░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
Synapse AI
Decentralized Data and AI Marketplace
████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
█████████
Whitepaper
░░░░▄▄████▄░░░▄
░▄███████░▀█░▀
██████████░█
░▀███████░▄█░▄
░░░██▀████▀░░░▀
░░░██
░░░██
ANN
▄███████████▄
███░░█░░█░░██░█▄
█████████████░██
░▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
░▄██░░▀████████▀
░▀▀░░░░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀
Rocket Chat

▶  Twitter
▶  Facebook
▶  Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.