Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2017, 01:15:41 PM *
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC earning has become very very hard  (Read 12603 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:04:54 PM

I'm shocked how hard is to earn even a few satoshi right now... I have this other thread where I ask for only 38,000 satoshi for 10 retweets / +7300 crypto followers and it' such a struggle.

Do you think people are holding their BTC more now?
In earlier times,when bitcoin price was low,faucets and signature campaigns paid more bitcoins.But now when bitcoin price has become very high,its quite natural that they have reduced their payments.People have started to save bitcoins as investment instead of spending it as currency.

Its quite normal for this to happen. Similar was when bitcoin price was over 1000 in 2013 and early 2014 and when price went down earning from faucet become more profitable but now is waste of time. Good income now can be made from social media campaigns that can be found here and its quite good list was it for facebook or twitter.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paid Piper

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:23:11 PM

I'm shocked how hard is to earn even a few satoshi right now... I have this other thread where I ask for only 38,000 satoshi for 10 retweets / +7300 crypto followers and it' such a struggle.

In earlier times,when bitcoin price was low,faucets and signature campaigns paid more bitcoins.But now when bitcoin price has become very high,its quite natural that they have reduced their payments.People have started to save bitcoins as investment instead of spending it as currency.

Its quite normal for this to happen. Similar was when bitcoin price was over 1000 in 2013 and early 2014 and when price went down earning from faucet become more profitable but now is waste of time. Good income now can be made from social media campaigns that can be found here and its quite good list was it for facebook or twitter.
yes that is right i do not think it is too hard to buy bitcoin. i think there are a lot of opportunities where you can earn bitcoin so easily, for example if you have good trading skill then you can really make good profit from trading altcoins.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

Maybe people are holding back their Bitcoin due to their own reasons, but no matter how the nature of the job is, they are supposed to pay for the job done.
Hard to earn bitcoin right now due to high value of bitcoin, more jobs decrease to salary in every worker of bitcoin even in the trading and mining method all of the because of the value.
I think people are start to sell their bitcoin because they want to secure their income before august 1.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
The Future of Equity on The Blockchain
Victorycoin

Activity: 336

Only Fools Say, There Is No God!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 01:50:39 PM

Bitcoin is actually money and as it costs much more fiats in exchange at the moment, we can only expect that it would be tougher to come by it. One of the issues common to Bitcoiners is that we often do not manage our coins properly because its monetary value is not immediately obvious as when is having fiats.

minizi99

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

Bitcoin is actually money and as it costs much more fiats in exchange at the moment, we can only expect that it would be tougher to come by it. One of the issues common to Bitcoiners is that we often do not manage our coins properly because its monetary value is not immediately obvious as when is having fiats.

Bitcoin is not exactly money. This is a much larger concept than money. That is why it is much more expensive than money and it is very difficult to earn. Previously, people did not take bitcoin seriously, so it could be earned even on advertising sites
Monnt

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

Bitcoin is not exactly money. This is a much larger concept than money.
These two statements are contradicting each other. Bitcoin can be an exact money as it has more other concepts too. So, claiming not exact money must be meaningless.

it is much more expensive than money and it is very difficult to earn. Previously, people did not take bitcoin seriously, so it could be earned even on advertising sites
Being expensive is completely irrelevant to earning it. No one compel you to earn one full bitcoins. Portion of bitcoins too having its own worth all the times. I never agree earning bitcoins is becoming too hard. In fact we are getting more earning opportunity compared to previous years.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
chineseprancing

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

Earning bitcoin is not too much hard you only need is to be dedicated to the job you been selected. Also just work hard and be open minded to the opportunity given to you. In addition don't scared to take the risk of investment especially in businesses.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:08:45 PM

Yeah, bitcoin is not easy to earn, but when we enter in this world of bitcoin, then we could search a different ways to earn the bitcoin, and then the day will come when we reach this stage where we could know the different ways like trading and investment, but trading is good to earn wise, also we have a choice to hold the bitcoin and holding also give us profit. 

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 504

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:04:55 AM

Earning bitcoin is not too much hard you only need is to be dedicated to the job you been selected. Also just work hard and be open minded to the opportunity given to you. In addition don't scared to take the risk of investment especially in businesses.

It's not that hard for you but for some it's hard. But as the price is decreasing now, I guess there is now a big chance that difficulty level of earning bitcoin won't change. The difficulty will remain harder and that's why there are people that are just staying on earning on small amount and just hold their bitcoins until the price increases.

Shinpako09

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:45:16 AM

When is the time that earning money is not hard? It is always hard. Anyway, I see it more difficult to earn btc now. I don't know but my luck when the price is just 3-digit. I always won in gambling like .1 to .2btc every week but now, my luck is terrible. I couldn't win even .05btc in a month. I want to shift in other way of earning btc but i see them more harder.

Duzter

Activity: 126

XUC

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:09:08 AM

little by little the hardness in the earning potential of bitcoin has got decreased a lot. This is just because of the increasing user and the price increase and based on the adoption of bitcoin around the world. Hope bitcoin usage will continue to make a bigger and better change in the financial system by the upcoming years.

rhamzter

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

Earning bitcoin is not too much hard, the part should be hard is to continues increasing of bitcoin price in the market. Because of high value of bitcoin all signature campaign were lessen their price per post. Also in the faucets they adjust the amount and lessen.

Ultegra134

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:54:55 AM

The issue is that it's going to be harder and harder each day passing, especially now, when the price is falling. At least for mining, the amount earnt in USD is quite
lower than it used to be. I used to earn about $1~ mining with my laptop! Now, I'm mining with 2x R7 260x OC and I'm getting $1 with the recent drop the last 2
days.

Russelmain

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

The issue is that it's going to be harder and harder each day passing, especially now, when the price is falling. At least for mining, the amount earnt in USD is quite
lower than it used to be. I used to earn about $1~ mining with my laptop! Now, I'm mining with 2x R7 260x OC and I'm getting $1 with the recent drop the last 2
days.
The thing is that I think we will observe the stabilization of the situation after August 1 until the end of the summer. Today's decline should definitely be replaced by a pleasant and stable growth by the end of the year, and, unlike today's price behavior, we can see $ 3,000 for 1 Bitcoin. But we need patience for this and wait a little.
buyinbtc

Activity: 658

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:34:15 AM

Yeah, it is not hard if you know what you're doing. For example you can earn from signature campaign if you have old forum account, you can earn from trading if you've been trading for long time and have enough experience. You can even earn bitcoins in gambling if you're lucky! There are plenty of ways to earn bitcoins, if you tried one and it didn't work, doesn't mean that rest are hard too.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Images21

Activity: 96

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:16:56 AM

If you really want to earn bitcoin itself, you will really have a hard time looking for one. If there is, it would only be for a few thousand of satoshis. But, as I always promote, why not go into services that pay you in various tokens? There are so many services here made available in exchange of tokens. Tokens have value also. It is the same.

● ● TrueFlip ● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS JUNE 28, 2017 ● ●                      
FIRST ALREADY WORKING LOTTERY ●
● [WHITEPAPER] [BITCOINTALK] [GITHUB] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [STEEMIT] ●
Nicho

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:14:30 PM

you can always become a writer for a blog or a news site. Many sites need to fill up a daily quota of posts, and they are desperately looking for writers. We hire the occasional writer on 99 Bitcoins as well, and I can say that the salary of a blog post writer will vary significantly based on your experience, control of the English language and expertise. If you’re a top-notch writer, you can even make up to $80 per 1000-word blog post. On average, I’m guessing most writer get somewhere around $35 for a 1000-word blog post.
ladydark

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:02:30 PM

In earlier times,when very few people knew about bitcoins,it was very easy to earn more bitcoins as faucet sites and signature campaigns offered more bitcoins as payment.But now bitcoin price has become very high,payments have been reduced.Also,people have started to save bitcoins as an investment instead of currency,it has become very hard to earn bitcoins.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:57:31 PM

In earlier times,when very few people knew about bitcoins,it was very easy to earn more bitcoins as faucet sites and signature campaigns offered more bitcoins as payment.But now bitcoin price has become very high,payments have been reduced.Also,people have started to save bitcoins as an investment instead of currency,it has become very hard to earn bitcoins.

It is more and more are saving bitcoin and making it more as retirement fund. Earning bitcoin is hard no doubt about but still you can earn, if someone is risk risky bets then it can make some investment in ICO and get some bigger amount if ICO becomes success if not you can lose some amount and in worst case all. This is tricky but can be very profitable.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

TribalBob

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:59:33 PM

It is more and more are saving bitcoin and making it more as retirement fund. Earning bitcoin is hard no doubt about but still you can earn, if someone is risk risky bets then it can make some investment in ICO and get some bigger amount if ICO becomes success if not you can lose some amount and in worst case all. This is tricky but can be very profitable.

If you invest in right ICO after doing a good research then you can make huge profits from it but you need to be very careful before investing as many ICOs have turned out to be scam in the past and at this stage we cannot afford to loose even a small amount of bitcoins.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║