Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: open a business wallet anonymous  (Read 553 times)
Golberg (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:00:53 PM

how much does it cost to build a wallet business anonymous..? should i i hire a dev?  someone refered me to a dev but this dev has many negative trust.

thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6531

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

If you are asking about how you should make an online wallet, then you don't have the expertise required to make such a wallet and shouldn't be doing it. Are you actually okay with holding the coins of others? If you fail to secure them properly, you will have a lot of angry customers who will try to take legal action against you.

realproject

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:56:27 AM

just rent dedicated server and some program to generate wallet. you can send pm to discuss it.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:21:54 AM

If you are asking about how you should make an online wallet, then you don't have the expertise required to make such a wallet and shouldn't be doing it. Are you actually okay with holding the coins of others? If you fail to secure them properly, you will have a lot of angry customers who will try to take legal action against you.
I agree. You can't just hire developers and entrust it to them because you yourself should also know how the system works. If you have no prior knowledge regarding this then you better stop pursuing it. It seems like you are building a particular profitable business but don't know how it will work out so what you are going to do is pay others to do it for you while the ownership is still yours and earn money out of it. In other words, the fund is yours and the labor is for others but take note that in order for your business to succeed you need to know first how it works so you can lead it better and not just nod all the things that the devs you hired said to you.

The point is, know (what will it be and how it works) the business you want to enter.
AikFrank

Activity: 160

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:06:14 AM

You don't need any more answer!

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
dalilah

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:04:21 PM

We can do that for you,we will set up everything,no need to pay  us before, you will have to proove us that your business is a registered company. check your pm n i left you our skype.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:24:30 PM

how much does it cost to build a wallet business anonymous..? should i i hire a dev?  someone refered me to a dev but this dev has many negative trust.

thank you.
Your questing : Should you hire a Dev ?
Well ,if I have a lake  with lot of fishes and if I don't know how to fish or don't have te fishing equipment ,it's natural I'll hire a fishermen.
You should hire a Dev.Why do you want to make a wallet for business which is anonymous ? You can use existing wallets and they will provide the same level of anonymity as your new developed wallet.It isn't the wallet which is anonymous or whatever it's the transactions regardless of whatever wallet you use.
Golberg (OP)

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:58:45 PM

@dalilah yes business is full registered, the permit is dificult to have right now.

thank you @ joel
Tesla_miner

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:16:31 PM

how much does it cost to build a wallet business anonymous..? should i i hire a dev?  someone referred me to a dev but this dev has many negative trust.

thank you.

i have a wallet project coded in Nodejs + coffee-script + experss JS

you need only a Great design its ready to launch . we wil do some basic security of server and setup
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: