Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum have a nice day!! hit $300  (Read 3623 times)
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:07:31 PM

ETH will do well while ICO lasts, but if there is a problem in ICO and ETH cant find other use cases, there would be less reason to hold ETH and thus the price may drop. Unless ofcourse ETH replaces BTC as a value of transfer, which can happen too. Anyone can argue if that can or cannot happen?

Its either an epic rise from here, or a steady downward trend from now on https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/btc

Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:03:06 PM

I was happy today as a cryptocurrency analyst seeing Ethereum become second largest crytocurrency in volume and price. Today Ethereum hit $300 and that is a sign that before the end of October we may be seeing eth trade over $500. Congrats to all investors.

I think it could hit 300$ soon since there are lots of projects connected with Ethereum. And since, ethereum has a lot of investors there's a possibility that it can go over 300$ in the near future. It all depends on the crypto currency competition.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 10:12:29 PM

I was happy today as a cryptocurrency analyst seeing Ethereum become second largest crytocurrency in volume and price. Today Ethereum hit $300 and that is a sign that before the end of October we may be seeing eth trade over $500. Congrats to all investors.

Currently, the price of an Ethereum is about $ 300, I expect it will increase in the future as its current price is too low compared to such a developing virtual currency. However, I still do not believe it will reach $ 500 in October

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:38:21 PM

Currently, the price of an Ethereum is about $ 300, I expect it will increase in the future as its current price is too low compared to such a developing virtual currency. However, I still do not believe it will reach $ 500 in October
Are you really checking the price of Ethereum ,from which exchange you are getting $300, because all the exchanges i am trading is just $210 ,if you are telling something ,have some facts and do not just start shitting without any facts.The price of Ethereum will go down and i am not sure whether i could see the price going over $350 ,but i am not sure about the long term,but not anytime soon.
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:23:57 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 11:36:26 PM by speaktome

Wrong! the price of ETH is closer to $200 the post to which you replied was made last month when that was the real price,it means that during that time almost reached a fall of 1/3 of its value which is too much,now I think the price can stay at those levels for a longer time which I believe would be an advantage especially for investors of ETH,because in case the price continues to fall more could be worrisome for them.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
Dodnastes

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:28:52 AM

Wrong! the price of ETH is closer to $200 the post to which you replied was made last month when that was the real price,it means that during that time almost reached a fall of 1/3 of its value which is too much,now I think the price can stay at those levels for a longer time which I believe would be an advantage especially for investors of ETH,because in case the price continues to fall more could be worrisome for them.

I think if the ETH price can be stable around $200 to 240 range, it is good for the long term health.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

I think if the ETH price can be stable around $200 to 240 range, it is good for the long term health.

the first comment of this page, explained things pretty nicely.
the problem with ETH is the fact that its price is tightly tied with all the ICOs at the moment. it went up with their hype and then the bubble burst. now it is more like a time bomb waiting to explode as the ICOs start cashing out. and by that time "health" will no longer exist.

and the worst part of all this is the fact that bitcoin price may go down by the end of this month depending on what happens. and we all know when that happens ETH and majority of altcoins drop hard. so you can expect another 50% drop for this coin by then.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:40:31 PM

Ethereum is very fast increasing, and its used by most companies for their trading. It is also so broad having lots of its branches too.

The expectation now is for ETH to hit the price of $500-$600 by the end of this year.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

the first comment of this page, explained things pretty nicely.
the problem with ETH is the fact that its price is tightly tied with all the ICOs at the moment. it went up with their hype and then the bubble burst. now it is more like a time bomb waiting to explode as the ICOs start cashing out. and by that time "health" will no longer exist.

and the worst part of all this is the fact that bitcoin price may go down by the end of this month depending on what happens. and we all know when that happens ETH and majority of altcoins drop hard. so you can expect another 50% drop for this coin by then.
This is true,it goes all with the hype now specially on those eth-based ICO do popped up every now and then which do really add up on the price of ETH and as you said once the hype is over and starting to cashing out then expect price would really go down.Im not too negative on this coin but this is the things that i can able to view on whats happening on ETH environment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

There are possible chances that price of ETH will increase in coming days but these cryptos are completely based on Bitcoin. Once the price of bitcoin is increasing all other cryptos will also increase.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:12:38 PM

Its good to hear that, After few month ethereum will hit 500$.  but im nervous now,  Because of the cryptocurrency market its RED.  I wish it will rise again. Smiley
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

Its good to hear that, After few month ethereum will hit 500$.  but im nervous now,  Because of the cryptocurrency market its RED.  I wish it will rise again. Smiley
The Altcoin on market at now are waiting status of Bitcoin: if the price of Bitcoin breakdown by bad news from Segwit2x, the price of Altcoin will red too Cheesy. Because most of trader not have experience will scared with this happens and the whales will use it for buy a huge amount before pumping again after bought enough

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

What is happening is that currently the altcoins are facing a price correction after an insane climb in mid-late June. Soon, the price will stabilize and it will soon recover again and break new highs soon. I am not surprised if ETH breaks the $600 barrier by the end of this year. Well, I guess u just gotta be patient Smiley It is just like the real world where stocks rise and dip in value every second.
Dodnastes

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

What is happening is that currently the altcoins are facing a price correction after an insane climb in mid-late June. Soon, the price will stabilize and it will soon recover again and break new highs soon. I am not surprised if ETH breaks the $600 barrier by the end of this year. Well, I guess u just gotta be patient Smiley It is just like the real world where stocks rise and dip in value every second.

I think $600 is not a problem if the ETH is developed more in the future.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:31:31 PM

The latest news of ethereum already given the fact that the ethereum has a lot of demand in the real life, indian government and the more firm like mastercard already joined in the ethereum alliance which means a good support for the future of ethereum

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:41:13 PM

Although still a fledgling currency, ETH is showing a great potential and a tremendous value. It can really go further in the future and I think it will be the next coin to be accepted.
toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:42:44 PM

The latest news of ethereum already given the fact that the ethereum has a lot of demand in the real life, indian government and the more firm like mastercard already joined in the ethereum alliance which means a good support for the future of ethereum

My point precisely. With the number of news articles on many corporations, government and big name investors jumping on the bandwagon of ETH, it is almost 100% certain that ETH will rise to the moon in the next few years. Heck! It could even reach $1000k USD. By then, ETH will be the symbol that have withstanded the test of time.
CryptoLenin

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:46:31 PM

eth is highly appreciated in 80-120 range Roll Eyes
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

My point precisely. With the number of news articles on many corporations, government and big name investors jumping on the bandwagon of ETH, it is almost 100% certain that ETH will rise to the moon in the next few years. Heck! It could even reach $1000k USD. By then, ETH will be the symbol that have withstanded the test of time.
for those who's willing and trusting this project they will gain a lot out from this long term investment, as we all knew that many things are
possible inside crypto and eth already shown some great opportunities though it fallen right now maybe a good timing to catch some
cheap coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: