Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18665 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:54:59 PM

before trading,every person should be take responsibility . they are can be watching tuturial video for trading and should be takes some tips from who are success in trade. that is the primary tips,when you involved in trade then day by day your experience tell you what can you do.

While watching introductory videos about trading is better than nothing the truth is that is not going top help you much when it come to make money with your trades, trading is almost like an art and even if many try the truth is that only a few will be able to become successful traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:59:21 PM

I think youtube is the best place for learning cryptocurrency trading.
There is lots of tutorial for new people on how to trade.
And there is also lots of tools available for trading.
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:19:47 AM

I think youtube is the best place for learning cryptocurrency trading.
There is lots of tutorial for new people on how to trade.
And there is also lots of tools available for trading.

Yes even when I was new to trading I have gone through many videos on youtube which gave me clear idea and knowledge of how trading works and after watching enough videos I got some confidence and then I started to trade with small amount and now my knowledge is increasing day by day.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:03:18 AM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.
The best thing to learn how to trade is to look for someone who is already trading.With that you can have the first hand information and you can let him or her share his or her experiences with trading bitcoin.
ChronoLite

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:45:46 AM

The best thing to learn how to trade is to look for someone who is already trading.With that you can have the first hand information and you can let him or her share his or her experiences with trading bitcoin.
The best way to learn is learn it by yourself and not afraid for get lose because you can learned something from your loss, as only following other pick not make you great but make you weak to pick the coins by yourself. Lose is normal on trading so no need to worry.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:24:16 AM

The best way to learn is learn it by yourself and not afraid for get lose because you can learned something from your loss, as only following other pick not make you great but make you weak to pick the coins by yourself. Lose is normal on trading so no need to worry.
Yes unless you will not try by yourself you will never get that knowledge and confidence of trading and its good to loose in beginning with an small amount as that loss will improve your knowledge and will make you better trader in future.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:54:49 AM

Yes unless you will not try by yourself you will never get that knowledge and confidence of trading and its good to loose in beginning with an small amount as that loss will improve your knowledge and will make you better trader in future.
First ,no genuine trader who make good amount of money will never teach anyone about it strategy or knowledge.only some mediocre make some website,blog or give trading signal for money ,they are just luring new traders.best you can do is study yourself and practice by your own,it is difficult and some time you will loss but it will give you an experience to how to handle that situation.
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:06:44 AM

You could try some blogs like alunacrypto or other.Search for videos about trading crypto coins in you tube.There you will be easily able to understand about trading basics visually.Try to learn price charts given for monthly,weekly,per day or even per hour.Then start trading with a very low amount say 0.01 or 0.001 btc.Then you could gradually get experience.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:35:00 AM

You could try some blogs like alunacrypto or other.Search for videos about trading crypto coins in you tube.There you will be easily able to understand about trading basics visually.Try to learn price charts given for monthly,weekly,per day or even per hour.Then start trading with a very low amount say 0.01 or 0.001 btc.Then you could gradually get experience.
Even by simply visiting youtube you can already find a lot of tips on how to trade effectively.
It will always depend on the person who want to learn and if he is really serious in learning trading he will be able to find
some informative tutorial that will help his journey.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:17:25 AM

Even by simply visiting youtube you can already find a lot of tips on how to trade effectively.
It will always depend on the person who want to learn and if he is really serious in learning trading he will be able to find
some informative tutorial that will help his journey.
Indeed it depends on the willingness of the person to learn the trading, for example he tried to trade with 0.01 btc and if they really want to learn trading they will take lessons from it, but otherwise sometime there's that annoyed and do not want to trade anymore.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:55:16 AM

You should follow treat on this forum and you will find alot of useful information about trading. I do advised people to developed their skills and knowledge including understand on how trade work and trading is a game of skills and not something that you will follow others people idea but you have to build your own idea and understanding about it. https://babypip.com is one of the way you can learn how to analyse charts and interpret fundamental issues.
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

In my opinion now very many blogs on the internet blog that explains the learning about trading, even you can learn via video on youtube. But I prefer sharing and asking my acquaintances or friends who are experienced in trading.
andrei56

Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:27:11 PM

In my opinion now very many blogs on the internet blog that explains the learning about trading, even you can learn via video on youtube. But I prefer sharing and asking my acquaintances or friends who are experienced in trading.
If you can do that then good for you but not everyone can ask a close person about trading cryptocurrencies, in fact, I’m sure many people cannot even talk in general terms about bitcoin with their friends and their family without receiving a puzzled look when they do.
rifatrony5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:49:48 AM

from youtube you can learn basic part about trading.

you need to learn yourself by live trading, 
it is quit impossible that someone teach you as advance level.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 07:18:52 AM

Well some very basic concepts of trading like buy low and sell high etc. can be learnt from blogs or youtube videos. But actual trading is only learnt when you practice it, time, experience and investment will teach you, and there is no alternative to this.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:54:04 AM

I recommend using youtube as im personally much more of an interactive learner. Try and focus on forex trading strategies such as MACD usage, get familiar with the different indicators and how to use them to your advantage.

Secondly, follow the news. News is the best thing to interperate a forthcoming trend a good example of this was the general UK election where the pound dropped against USD almost 2% to put this scenario simply two major parties Labour and Conservative, if conservative won majority the pound would spike, labour wins the pound drops, hung parliament pound drops. It was a hung parliament the pound has gone to shit, to get to the point understand economic trends and these can be replicated in both forex, commodity and crypto trading.
There are many ways for us to learn how to trade. There are video tutorials in YouTube and many sites out there. But the reality is , in trading you should experience it on a more personal way because the best thing to learn trading is through experience where you are the one who are going to chose whether to buy, sell or hold you bitcoin at you personal target price. You could have a prior knowledge on a given basis but the best is to experience the ups and downs then learn from your mistakes. To earn more and to learn more as a part of the development of your tradings.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

First ,no genuine trader who make good amount of money will never teach anyone about it strategy or knowledge.only some mediocre make some website,blog or give trading signal for money ,they are just luring new traders.best you can do is study yourself and practice by your own,it is difficult and some time you will loss but it will give you an experience to how to handle that situation.

You are absolutely right about your first two sentences. The dude who is teaching me crypto trading doesn't even have the time to forage through blogs and fora. I was a bit surprised when I discovered he doesn't have a knowledge of the existence of bitcointalk forum. Most people who brandish one winning formula or the other online are charlatans looking for who to scam.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:45:20 AM

actual trading is only learnt when you practice it, time, experience and investment will teach you, and there is no alternative to this.
Yes, there are different steps of learning the techniques of trading. Just learning will never help anyone to make profits but practicing will help all the traders to move into a positions like professional traders. People who are just gain from books and video will stay within basic step which will never allow excelling.

Keep moving from basic step into advance step could be concluded through practicing in actual market conditions. Only experiencing market conditions are important not real accounts for learning purposes.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 11:02:24 AM

before trading,every person should be take responsibility . they are can be watching tuturial video for trading and should be takes some tips from who are success in trade. that is the primary tips,when you involved in trade then day by day your experience tell you what can you do.

While watching introductory videos about trading is better than nothing the truth is that is not going top help you much when it come to make money with your trades, trading is almost like an art and even if many try the truth is that only a few will be able to become successful traders.

Videos can help to understand trading in better way but still making own practice and real trading teach lots thing. Own experience is always best teacher for everyone. Trading is really an art trader just have read things what charts are saying, and then have to conclude with own terminologies and techniques for trading with own practice and experience.

Basic explanation of trading :  Buying at low price and selling at higher price of assets/commodity. Now this is the common aim behind trading but very few percentage of trader get successful due to lack of information, knowledge, experience and practice.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

You can trade at the trading site like bittrex in my opinion if you are learning to trade search in the internet first how it works and then deposit a small amount of bitcoin in to the trading site after that learn the trading by experience and after you learn it deposit big money then start earning in trading.
Is there required amount when you start on trading.? How much is it. I want to trade but im only newbie and i dont have any campaign that i have join right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: