Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VUToken: Powered by Virtual Reality, AI and Blockchain  (Read 448 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

The game is in a parallel world, a fantasy world, beautiful graphics and other project descriptions. All this is interesting. But, you guys. Would post a presentation in the form of a video so that you can evaluate the graphics.

Seems that this project is already dead.
Even if the concept is interesting, but if the team is nowhere to be found.
Then, this is considered a crap one.
But, I wonder if their trademark for LivingVR is really authentic?
Because if it is real, they won't abandon this project so easily.

Actually man, its still quite legit. They released the character classes, and they are currently giving out free apartments and VU tokens via airdrop. The art is pretty damned good, btw.

They even updated the site. Pretty big names on this one (they have devs from Assassin's Creed, Halo franchises) so Im following this for the time being. Not too many real cash economy games out there besides Entropia that have any promise, and this is full VR. Approved!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumawatashish

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

Thank you for the Airdrop
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

how can i subscribe your newsletter?
filipedepaula

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

Binance Register 500 TRX Free ---> https://www.binance.com/?ref=35350843
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

At the moment I'm considering your project as an investment object.
Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
TokenAgency (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

how can i subscribe your newsletter?

Simply visit the main site (recently updated!):
https://www.vutoken.io/register

TokenAgency (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:45:48 AM

At the moment I'm considering your project as an investment object.
Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Excellent inquiry! KYC (full) is required for participation in this project.
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

virtual gaming is indeed popular and much preferred gamers and non-gamers. but not much information you submit here, how many target softcap and hardcap you want to achieve? and I'm waiting for your bounty campaign.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

Very intrigued by this particular offering! VU is exploring a persistent virtual world that allows to collect resources and skills. These can be applied to the economy of VU, via their platform native token, the VU. So far, they have a lot going for them:

Solid team/ experience level
The team has been doing high level titles for quite some time now. There are guys from the Halo franchise, as well as Assassin's Creed. With well over a decade of experience specifically in this vertical, and a very clear concept on what they would like to achieve, I believe they will actually make it all the way to a gold release, more or less on time.

Solid concept
The niche that the project is attempting to fill is very empty and desired. This particular style of game (something referred to as a RCE - real cash economy game - is a pretty rare bird. Since Project Entropia, the most notable one of these offerings, many companies have tried and failed to offer a platform like this. The closest we have seen implemented are the real money trade markets of games like Diablo 3. They were hugely successful, to the point of needing to be regulated due to abuse.

Working model
One of my favorite aspects of this project is the fact that they have a demo that works! I don't have any VR equipment, so I have not taken the tour myself, but there are lots of demo videos with the devs and VR players to review. The environment (the desert canyon specifically) is really gorgeously rendered, and stylistically seems a lot better that art I have seen on much more developed titles. The game also feature a cool ai system where each living thing acts off a system of triggers. This allows the environment to interact with itself, making for a very realistic and natural seeming environment. If this was not VR at all, I would still be impressed with the level of artistic development that has gone into the project thus far.

The game mechanics seem to work just fine as well. Day/night effects, physics and locational sound seemed great, and there were no obvious bugs or obstacles to gameplay for guys just picking up the VR googles and entering the world.

Aggressive Roadmap
They plan to have this wrapped up pretty quickly after the sale, according to the roadmap. Besides the demo environment available on the guided tour, they should be releasing an alpha version in the upcoming months, and be wrapped with the project for the most part by the latter part of 2019. That's pretty huge in the gaming world, where projects take 4-8 years to develop that have a much smaller scope than this.

Overall, this is the most promising VR/blockchain offering that I have seen of late (I follow these). If Ready Player One is any indication, soon VR will be a huge craze. And the Afterworld Project, and well as Planet Calypso have shown that folks are willing to invest big bucks into games with real cash economies. Early birds tend to become future uber players on games like these  Wink

tuansyho2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Very interested in joining the campaign, must be monitored the future development of Griny
HungHipp

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

The concept and planning are very interesting. Segments like this are being enjoyed by the internet users today.
Hopefully this project will be successful and useful in the future.
nhinhannhit

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:15:41 AM

Vutoken is a project that has a game of adventure in the game, I think this is very fun because everyone is interested in adventure games, good luck for this project. Smiley Cheesy
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

How many percent of investors have joined you, is it enough to develop your project, it looks like your project is impressive, hopefully good luck and always positif thinking.

vydinhtran

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

What are particular countries are not allowed to participate in you token sale? Do you have any restrictions in participating the token sale?
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

The team behind the project may be one of the biggest advantages, as they state that the members have previously worked on titles such as Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs or Halo. The concept graphics of the game look quite good and the site is also well-designed, providing all of the necessary information about the project. The Virtual Universe project has now reached the target because of the help of many parties. In addition, the number of members of the Virtual Universe telegram now reaches 15 thousand members.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

According to the idea of the creators, it is planed to use a variety of different technologies that will improve the user experience with the focus and VR.As an advantage acts the fact that even though the game utilizis VR technologies player the enjoy the game play even the especial headset.
yanika1

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

I have doubts if the project exists right now.Looks like game over for VUToken...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: