Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2018, 04:56:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ ⚡[ANN] [ICO]⚡ HEXCASHA A T​RULY​ Decentralised Fund Management System⚡  (Read 285 times)
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1022

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

A TRULY decentralized Fund Management System

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nugrama

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

I see the proceeds from the sale of the token is already pretty good and hopefully in the future more and more investors are attracted to join in this project.

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:39:50 PM

There is not even necessarily to study the project too closely, since to me, for example, to determine the success of a project, it is enough to look at the team that conducts this project. At this command on my memory there was not a single failed project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
26Alex

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:19:30 AM

Big Bonus + 10% for ref + 15 page whitepaper + where the team/advisors on the website aaaaand..... website down (or my ip was blacklisted)
pakupayung

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

It is a great project with a uniqe concept, moreover the tokens alocation are big. Unfortunately i was late for join on bounty, i see the bounty just run 5 weeks and will be end now.

jayakati

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

great project, and I see a lot of people who provide good comments about this project. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until the project could reach its target.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ April 25 (http://sandblock.io)
9jaflick

Activity: 630
Merit: 254

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

There's something which am not getting straight here,  I thought the ICO was supposed to end a day before today, has the ICO sales been extended, Cos on the website I can see that it was extended?

▄█▄
   ▄████
 ▄████▀
████▀
███
████▄
 ▀████▄
   ▀████
     ▀█▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

█████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄    █████             █████  ████████████████  █████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄
████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄  █████           █████   ████████████████  ████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄
█████████████████▌     ██████████████████  █████         █████                                 ▀▀████▌     █████▀▀    ▀▀█████
            ▀█████    ██████▀      ▀██████  █████       █████                                     ████    ████            ████
             ▐████▌  ▐█████          █████▌  █████     █████                                      ▐███▌  ▐███              ███▌
             ▐████▌  █████▌          ▐█████   █████   █████                                       ▐███▌  ███▌              ▐███
            ▄█████   █████            █████    █████ █████                                        ████   ███▌              ▐███
█████████████████▌   █████            █████     █████████                                      ▄▄████▌   ███                ███
████████████████▀    ██████████████████████      ███████          ████████████████  ████████████████▀    ██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████       █████           ████████████████  █████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████
█████                ██████████████████████       █████           ███               ███       ███▌       ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███        ███▌      ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███         ███▌     ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███          ███▌    ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███           ███▌   ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███            ███▌  ███                ███

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Telegram
YouTube
Website
ragavancoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

Congratulations to hexcash team they are finished the ico with successfully and Tokens distribution will be going start within 4 days as mentioned at their website with count down time I am waiting for get my tokens and hold for long term.

▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
███████                ██████
███████                ██████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▀▀▀▀██    ██▀▀▀▀███████
███████    ██    ██    ███████
███████    ▀██▄▄██▀    ███████