Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter syndicate?  (Read 822 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3140

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 10:37:13 AM

Syndicate for what ? This has been experimented before by many but to not much of use.
It works only for the short term, more precisely like how the pump and dump groups though not beneficial for all the members, but the ones who start it.

There is not a plan for dump and bump group. We are talking here about Twitter account owner group, As an option for promotion where will campaign owner get best promotion on Twitter and They do not have to waste time on checking quality for every single twitter account

Well this is not so good idea after all, so i will lock this thread soon. I don't know why there is small interest for this but i have expected at least 20 members, and more talks about this topic. If anyone decide to take over i will be very glad.
What do we know?
I also thought the same that it might interest lots of people.
So, I guess this is the end of this discussion about twitter syndicate then?
Too bad, huh.
Maybe op need to come with a better plan next time, just saying.

It is just an idea, and this is the first step. Now we know that First, the rules should be set and after that, we can talk about details how to work.
Also, Here is the majority of members  lazy or uninterested and no one want to do something in advance if there is no money reward.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████