Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is right now a good time to buy Bitcoin / Ethereum?  (Read 4238 times)
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:33:05 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 06:40:42 AM by Rahar02

Bitcoin, yes. August 1st will solve the scaling problem finally. Ethereum, no. It's an infinite supply shitcoin that so many other altcoins can do too. Bitcoins will have a version of Ethereum in them in the future but it will actually be decentralized. See the difference?

Yes, it seems support for SegWit2x emerging from bitcoin miners, even though it also fluctuate just like bitcoin price. According to New York agreement in May which they proposed miners will support activating segwit on the bitcoin network on August 1. But it require miners to initiate a hard fork with network consensus in order to increase the block size limit into 2Mb, better than just we're sitting on 1Mb block size right now. But, I'm sure bitcoin price will rise after they implement segwit and increase block size few months later.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=in-ID&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=how+to+support+segwit2x

So, buy bitcoin now or later will be profitable in long term but do not spend all of your funds at once, try to divide into several amounts and buy if bitcoin price decline, and same strategy for ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:09:26 AM

Bitcoin, yes. August 1st will solve the scaling problem finally. Ethereum, no. It's an infinite supply shitcoin that so many other altcoins can do too. Bitcoins will have a version of Ethereum in them in the future but it will actually be decentralized. See the difference?

Yes, it seems support for SegWit2x emerging from bitcoin miners, even though it also fluctuate just like bitcoin price. According to New York agreement in May which they proposed miners will support activating segwit on the bitcoin network on August 1. But it require miners to initiate a hard fork with network consensus in order to increase the block size limit into 2Mb, better than just we're sitting on 1Mb block size right now. But, I'm sure bitcoin price will rise after they implement segwit and increase block size few months later.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=in-ID&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=how+to+support+segwit2x

So, buy bitcoin now or later will be profitable in long term but do not spend all of your funds at once, try to divide into several amounts and buy if bitcoin price decline, and same strategy for ethereum.

Thanks for detailed explanation! My opinion is same with you: Sell bitcoin and buy other alternative coins if bitcoin price continue it's downtrend.Ethereum is second and best alternative coin/token to bitcoin.I will try my luck with ethereum.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:16:41 AM

Bitcoin right now is still a great buy maybe it's the last chance you have to actually buy bitcoin before it goes to outer space. Who knows. Ethereum on the other hand is a different story. Right now ethereum is extremely overpriced ik my opinion. So I would be careful buying ethereum at this point.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

Bitcoin as well ethereum are gonna provide big profit. With bitcoin the growth is assured and when it comes to ethereum this has started to increase from the beginning of this year. So it lasts for a longer time period than declining in value in a short time period.
Yes, in my opinion use long-term vision and happy with the profit can reach in future always better than sadly with short time falldown the price, need know when down time is best time for buying cheap coin and have a safest point on market!
Truly! Obviously it is a decent time to purchase bitcoins, simply take a gander at the diagrams given possess the web about the cost of bitcoins and you will see it a decent venture to do. It's not likely at the cost of bitcoin to fall radically, on the off chance that it diminishes a smidgen today, it will clearly rise tomorrow. Other than that, there is quite a bit of online stuff you can do to build your bitcoins in sum and offer them on the off chance that you have a specific objective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: