Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is mineshop.eu legit?  (Read 1936 times)
pterodactyl (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:59:42 AM

mineshop.eu seems to have very good prices on ETH mining rigs. I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them or has any info. Are they a good company to buy from?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:21:47 AM

no
EuroCanuck

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:55:03 AM

why do you say no?? i just ordered 6 risers and a motherboard..got in 3 days,100% legit..
Ce1ska

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:02:55 AM

mineshop.eu seems to have very good prices on ETH mining rigs. I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them or has any info. Are they a good company to buy from?

This is the owner I believe

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCkYCnjVcFJDN6Cp_uP0pv_A

Can't say one way or another but if he was scamming people I think we would have heard about it by now.
nu1mlock

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:25:48 AM

I ordered eight risers from them a few weeks ago. Took a week to arrive to Sweden. They all work so far.
bulgar73

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:05:02 AM

100% OK.
BTC

cryptominer7

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:49:28 AM

Miningshop.eu is all legit, I have bought a mining rig from them, and it was shipped quickly, and works well so far.
The prices are changing. Last one was 3000 eur for a rig. The previous prices you are seeing are of products long out of stock. Even for 3000 eur everything is out of stock for now.

Be aware of similar domain: miningshop.eu, they look like scam because of the unrealistic prices and 'availibility'
Cryptoon

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:11:57 AM

no
i am sorry, i messed up site with another one with similar name that asks btc upfront and has prices lower than distributors.
Ignore that post.
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:16:09 AM

When I calculate 184m/h for 3000$ ETH mining rig, with fixed ETH price for example 358$, roi will be after 6 months. During 6 months all gpus should work well nonstop.I've showed the profit table below.

Moth    ETH Mined    profit(usd)
1.            3              984
2.            2              626
3.            1.57          472
4.            1.29          371
5.            1              268

Total profit after 5 months: 2721 usd.
(power cons.:1000w)
Electricity cost: 0.12 per kw
Difficulty: 766.5658 T

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
CryptoInvestGroup

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:56:35 AM

https://mineshop.eu/ethereum-miner/ethereum-miner-eth-detail

How is the Software can you simply switch to an other Currencie.

I Think i will buy 85mh/s rig.
any suggestion  Huh
quadroteq

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:37:35 PM

Miningshop.eu is all legit, I have bought a mining rig from them, and it was shipped quickly, and works well so far.
The prices are changing. Last one was 3000 eur for a rig. The previous prices you are seeing are of products long out of stock. Even for 3000 eur everything is out of stock for now.

Be aware of similar domain: miningshop.eu, they look like scam because of the unrealistic prices and 'availibility'

Exactly, as you said. I'd like to warn all of you to buy from miningshop.eu, I bought case for mining rig, the price wasn't low as other products like GPU, but after I processed payment via BTC, any replay whatsoever (from 25.7.), their phones doen't work. They communicate well, before the money are transfered, then nothing. 

I doen's checked them before the order, my fault, but there are clear of suspicious or fraud traces on their webshop, like there is no business ID, and no further company details. 
christophfen

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

Comprehensive MineShop Review:

Transaction
I ordered a Monero mining rig, which arrived in a few days, well packaged and included some sweets (Haribos). The payment process wen't relatively smoothly, I had a few issues with Coingate not seeing the transaction for a few days, MineShop were quite slow in getting back to me at the time. When speaking to some friends who had also dealt with MineShop, it seems they are quite slow in support via email/Facebook chat. Not the biggest reassurance when you have just dropped 2k+ on some hardware.

Hardware
The rig comes pre-installed with ethos which I erased and installed Ubuntu instead as I am more familiar with that distro. The rig that arrived was different to the specs I had ordered on the website, I ordered 6 MSI 470's 120GB 8GB fury ram. What arrived was 6 MSI 580s 16GB SSD and 4GB of cheap ram. I have no issue with this really as I will be mining Electroneum mainly  but should I want to change my mind and mine Ethereum instead I would have to upgrade the SSD to allow for the huge DAG file Ethereum has. I would say that the hardware may have been used for mining prior to being sent. The rigs come with wooden supports under the motherboard which is to stop the board shorting on the metal frame, they're unpainted so are very contrasting to the rest of the rig. My rig has been working without issue for about a week, so the hardware they sent to me is in good working order.

Support
I tried to contact MineShop to confirm the different specs (to see if they had made a mistake) but they did not seem to understand my questions at all, either by being intentionally dismissive or by not understanding, the owners seem to be from eastern Europe but based in Ireland.

RIG PHOTO:

https://ibb.co/eRbOS6

I reviewed on Cryptocompare as well but it seem that the reviews there are mostly fake, If you look at the style of writing it is very similar to what is posted on the Facebook page and also multiple reviews have the same writing style. They have suggested that the bad feedback may be due to sites being setup similar to theirs to scam potential customers. From my opinion it seems like disgruntled customers who did not get a response in a reasonable time frame.

Conclusion:
I would not recommend using MineShop if you can build the rig yourself, the biggest let down in my opinion is the lack of support (order wise and any questions about the hardware you have been sent). Customer service is key, especially when ordering online and when the order value is significant.
sageandonions

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

Comprehensive MineShop Review:

Transaction
I ordered a Monero mining rig, which arrived in a few days, well packaged and included some sweets (Haribos). The payment process wen't relatively smoothly, I had a few issues with Coingate not seeing the transaction for a few days, MineShop were quite slow in getting back to me at the time. When speaking to some friends who had also dealt with MineShop, it seems they are quite slow in support via email/Facebook chat. Not the biggest reassurance when you have just dropped 2k+ on some hardware.

Hardware
The rig comes pre-installed with ethos which I erased and installed Ubuntu instead as I am more familiar with that distro. The rig that arrived was different to the specs I had ordered on the website, I ordered 6 MSI 470's 120GB 8GB fury ram. What arrived was 6 MSI 580s 16GB SSD and 4GB of cheap ram. I have no issue with this really as I will be mining Electroneum mainly  but should I want to change my mind and mine Ethereum instead I would have to upgrade the SSD to allow for the huge DAG file Ethereum has. I would say that the hardware may have been used for mining prior to being sent. The rigs come with wooden supports under the motherboard which is to stop the board shorting on the metal frame, they're unpainted so are very contrasting to the rest of the rig. My rig has been working without issue for about a week, so the hardware they sent to me is in good working order.

Support
I tried to contact MineShop to confirm the different specs (to see if they had made a mistake) but they did not seem to understand my questions at all, either by being intentionally dismissive or by not understanding, the owners seem to be from eastern Europe but based in Ireland.

RIG PHOTO:

https://ibb.co/eRbOS6

I reviewed on Cryptocompare as well but it seem that the reviews there are mostly fake, If you look at the style of writing it is very similar to what is posted on the Facebook page and also multiple reviews have the same writing style. They have suggested that the bad feedback may be due to sites being setup similar to theirs to scam potential customers. From my opinion it seems like disgruntled customers who did not get a response in a reasonable time frame.

Conclusion:
I would not recommend using MineShop if you can build the rig yourself, the biggest let down in my opinion is the lack of support (order wise and any questions about the hardware you have been sent). Customer service is key, especially when ordering online and when the order value is significant.

Bad experience with this guy , uses cheap parts and offers no warranty whatsoever , also mines the rigs for several weeks before putting up for sale as brand new . Ignorant and difficult to deal with . Stay away from mineshop.eu    Will charge you for all postage costs and repair even if rig becomes faulty after a few weeks . you have been warned
RelaxedCrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 07:30:05 PM

They are selling FAKE delta fans , 5 fans failed just after one month of use . If you would have to RMA your product you will pay for return shipping cost. It's one man operation shop I would avoid .... ( and I'm experienced miner) have over 50 delta fans which are running for almost 2 years bought from different shop.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: