Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iDice ICO SCAM!  (Read 14688 times)
Mr.Joshua (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:59:53 PM

Ok, yes it is a scam, no need to debate anymore.  They already scammed over 1.5 million from people.  There is alot of money people must be willing to lose if they don't do research.  I said it was a scam the first day of ICO, and they were nothing but suspicious from the beginning.

https://etherchain.org/account/0x5a84969bb663fb64F6d015DcF9F622Aedc796750#txreceived

Also, don't trust any comment in this thread made by accounts registered this year.  iDice has been making fake accounts to promote themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
j2006uk

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:13:46 AM

Ok, yes it is a scam, no need to debate anymore.  They already scammed over 1.5 million from people.  There is alot of money people must be willing to lose if they don't do research.  I said it was a scam the first day of ICO, and they were nothing but suspicious from the beginning.

https://etherchain.org/account/0x5a84969bb663fb64F6d015DcF9F622Aedc796750#txreceived

Also, don't trust any comment in this thread made by accounts registered this year.  iDice has been making fake accounts to promote themselves.

I don't understand how the transaction address you posted proves a scam ? We have received tokens ?
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:38:06 AM

Ok, yes it is a scam, no need to debate anymore.  They already scammed over 1.5 million from people.  There is alot of money people must be willing to lose if they don't do research.  I said it was a scam the first day of ICO, and they were nothing but suspicious from the beginning.

Also, don't trust any comment in this thread made by accounts registered this year.  iDice has been making fake accounts to promote themselves.

I don't understand how the transaction address you posted proves a scam ? We have received tokens ?

Oh come on it's you!! this is your 3 post bitcointalk account, 3 post in this thread. Trying to defend your scam, let me remind you onecoin scam http://www.coindesk.com/wanted-police-onecoin-promoters-india/ https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/onecoin-crackdown-police-look-six-promoters-india/

You won't get out of this one either, you will go to jail, you will be searched and you will go down. You are a thieve i already contacted interpol cyber crimes https://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Cybercrime/Cybercrime at least you won't rest well at night. Is it worth to go to jail for robbing honest people? You will go down the drain, i can assure you that.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:42:18 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 07:47:09 PM by Spoetnik

I think you guys deserve it for being idiots.
Many of you said you will simply join another ICO.
You don't learn so yeah you SHOULD be ripped off.
I don't feel sorry for you.

This ain't KickStarter and you should not be supporting any ICO in the first place.

In the old days on this forum you needed to post a working product.
Now ?
Dev's hold their hand out for vast amounts of money and you all GIVE IT TO THEM  Roll Eyes
in the hopes of getting rich off it (no matter what *it* is)

I have 0 sympathy for you Investards.

FUD first & ask questions later™
franc0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:52:09 AM

This ain't KickStarter and you should not be supporting any ICO in the first place.

Now ?
Dev's hold their hand out for vast amounts of money and you all GIVE IT TO THEM..
in the hopes of getting rich of it (no matter what *it* is)

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
j2006uk

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:23:31 AM

Ok, yes it is a scam, no need to debate anymore.  They already scammed over 1.5 million from people.  There is alot of money people must be willing to lose if they don't do research.  I said it was a scam the first day of ICO, and they were nothing but suspicious from the beginning.

Also, don't trust any comment in this thread made by accounts registered this year.  iDice has been making fake accounts to promote themselves.

Oh come on it's you!! this is your 3 post bitcointalk account, 3 post in this thread. Trying to defend your scam, let me remind you onecoin scam http://www.coindesk.com/wanted-police-onecoin-promoters-india/ https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/onecoin-crackdown-police-look-six-promoters-india/

You won't get out of this one either, you will go to jail, you will be searched and you will go down. You are a thieve i already contacted interpol cyber crimes https://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Cybercrime/Cybercrime at least you won't rest well at night. Is it worth to go to jail for robbing honest people? You will go down the drain, i can assure you that.

lol actually  I have invested in the ICO and I just see little children like you saying "it's a scam!" because you didn't follow their rules and lost your Eth like a fool :'). A little research is all it takes, you should try it sometime !
albus9981

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:36:42 AM

lol actually  I have invested in the ICO and I just see little children like you saying "it's a scam!" because you didn't follow their rules and lost your Eth like a fool :'). A little research is all it takes, you should try it sometime !

do you receive tokens? say more info about this project  .
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

you looks shady also , why brand newbie creating threat like this ? probably you just sabotage them and expect them to collapse , we dont know yet , idice just started its project and regarding on the thread , many people also hope for succesful ico , please dont blame first

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:00:48 AM

Now ?
Dev's hold their hand out for vast amounts of money and you all GIVE IT TO THEM..
in the hopes of getting rich of it (no matter what *it* is)

Thanks for the kind words.

Get smart greedy kids.
And this whole "do your due diligence" thing is a load of crap.
Would you use due diligence on a Pyramid Scheme ?
Or would you just avoid it ?

No ICO in history has ever been legit.
They are all scammy.
All of them are a facade for idiot losers scumbags to make money off of (like a pyramid scheme)
This is not Kickstarter and these are not companies and you are not investors.. you are simply greedy idiots that deserve to be ripped off.

You are not crowd funding to get a product in return.
Did you morons invest in Ethereum's ICO so you could get a working DAPPS platform so you could make ICO scams inside of it for ROI's ?

I hope you idiots out there go broke faster.
I enjoy your misery and want to collect your ICO bitch tears in a vile so i can sip on them through out my days.. and trust me there will be gallons too !

And you think i give a shit what a bunch of whiny scammy greedy useless little chucklefucks think ?
Hey show up and contribute less *if you can Investards.

Line up so you can squat down like a filthy pajeet and take a dump on crypto ideology.
If you have to be told yet again that ICO's are scammy then yeah.. fuck yeah.. you totally deserve to be ripped off.

Anyone who supports a crowd funding in crypto needs a punch in the fucking face.
And want my sympathy ? Pay me for it (Note: I only accept Bitcoin / Litecoin)

PS:
Wrong forum section NOOBS.

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

Problem is that they have better approach now, they use various types of campaigns in which they also involving trusted members as managers..Also bounties in most cases are very attractive. Menages who accept to be an participants in such projects must take more responsibilities to investigate more before they arrange deals. Scammers are hiding behind green trust of managers..
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:22:21 PM

ok, so I did follow the instructions here: https://medium.com/@iDice/guide-how-to-view-your-idice-ice-tokens-81ad3b7230ea

and I did find my tokens (DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT AND INVEST, IN FACT IT SEEMS SO SHADY NOW THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE INVESTED IF I SAW THIS THREAD BEFORE). For the people who say it's a scam: does this mean it's not a scam? I know I'm a noob and not to be trusted, but I already invested, and I just want to know IF indeed I received those tokens does it mean it's not a scam? or there's more to it?

kindly explain Cheesy

also another question, in case receiving tokens doesn't necessarily mean it's not a scam, will I find out for sure once the ICO is over? and how?

Thanks!
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

Scam or not I don't know but you guys should be more careful about professional scams.
j2006uk

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:43:40 PM

Get smart greedy kids.
And this whole "do your due diligence" thing is a load of crap.
Would you use due diligence on a Pyramid Scheme ?
Or would you just avoid it ?

No ICO in history has ever been legit.
They are all scammy.
All of them are a facade for idiot losers scumbags to make money off of (like a pyramid scheme)
This is not Kickstarter and these are not companies and you are not investors.. you are simply greedy idiots that deserve to be ripped off.

You are not crowd funding to get a product in return.
Did you morons invest in Ethereum's ICO so you could get a working DAPPS platform so you could make ICO scams inside of it for ROI's ?

I hope you idiots out there go broke faster.
I enjoy your misery and want to collect your ICO bitch tears in a vile so i can sip on them through out my days.. and trust me there will be gallons too !

And you think i give a shit what a bunch of whiny scammy greedy useless little chucklefucks think ?
Hey show up and contribute less *if you can Investards.

Line up so you can squat down like a filthy pajeet and take a dump on crypto ideology.
If you have to be told yet again that ICO's are scammy then yeah.. fuck yeah.. you totally deserve to be ripped off.

Anyone who supports a crowd funding in crypto needs a punch in the fucking face.
And want my sympathy ? Pay me for it (Note: I only accept Bitcoin / Litecoin)

PS:
Wrong forum section NOOBS.

So what about if you had invested in the Stratis ICO at $0.007 a piece, considering its valued at around  $7 - $9 now ?
http://imgur.com/a/qOATo

Why would you of not made the ROI stated in that site above? Genuine question....

gooyourface

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:01:44 PM

Spoetnik makes me laugh!!!
But I believe he is just spewing truth here.
Everyone is trying to be the cool kid and at the same time trying to be the rich kid but dropping some currency on an ICO.
With huge risk does comes huge reward but that is not without some due diligence which includes reading, researching and judging opportunity costs. So for those that just throw your hard earned (or not) financial backing at something like this, don't cry too much. No one forced you to bet wrong except for you (no diligence or just greed).

Lots of sharks in the tank kids....play safe cuz the game is long.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:07:27 PM

I don't WANT to be insulting but you all mostly deserve it.
The majority is in fact greedy, stupid and highly deceitful.
I say it because it's true guys.

There is no getting through to brats and scammers.
Shit, just look at the guy 2 comments back.
He's like oh but well er uhmm uhh what if you made X amount of money from Z coin ?

Like seriously what in the fuck guys ?
What part aren't you getting ?
Why are you so confused ?

I had a an opportunity before to make money off a scammy coin before.
More than once actually but i am thinking of AUR.
I *COULD* have dived in like a filthy short sighted selfish little crypto-piglet profiteer.
But a coin with a 50% premine is simply out of the question.
So i opted out and watched it go from 1/10th of a cent to almost $14 a coin.
I could have invested thousands of dollars and made a fucking killing.

But unlike 99.99% of you little chucklefucks here i have integrity.

If i have to deal with defiant rotten little shits that snicker and laugh and act like scammy morons then i will scream point blank in your face when the cops shut down LEO COIN ...HA HA AH ASSHOOOOLES !

I earned that right.
I get the reward !

I get to kick back and watch the inevitable play out so i can laugh at you.
Sadly though you all just make new account or go into hiding for 3 years.

Anyone that asks me what is wrong with making money off a morally corrupt scheme is stupid.
And a scammy ass useless douche that contributes nothing of use to crypto.

That is not Spoetnik being mean or insulting.
That is a fact.
That is a quantifiable provable tangible real fact based in reality.
That is not FUD or even Trolling.
That is you all acting like morons.. fer teh ROI'z.

Do i really have to explain yet again that doing bad things has consequences ?
Do i really have to harp on how bad is actually.. bad ?
Do you really need to be told over & over for years on end ?
And you wonder why i think your all stupid ?

No i am not going to join in exploiting ICO's for profits.
I am above you and refuse to mingle with losers.
You can come up to my level because i sure as hell won't be going down to yours.
I AM BETTER THAN YOU !

Get some class Investards.
Nope.. you can't buy it at the profits coin exchanger..
Don't Google search for the "Class Coin" ICO date either.
And don't bother wasting my time with the same old stupid cliche'd fail train crypto shitcoin defense retorts.

Like ?
Yeah *sometimes* a pyramid scheme is OK. (if you make profits on it)

Like ?
Oh these are like "Penny Stocks"
No they are not.. stocks are regulated and these are not.

Like ?
You are just jealous & poor.
I am not jealous of scammers victimizing people for money.
I also am not poor because life is not about money.

I don't want to hear any more dipshittery like ICO White Papers, Due Dilligance, Road Maps, Crowd Funding, "Investors", Smart Contracts, Margins, ROI's, Assets or Foundations.. or the worst of them all.. DECENTRALIZATION or FREE MARKET or "open source"

Blow me.  Angry

j2006uk

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:09:23 PM

I don't WANT to be insulting but you all mostly deserve it.
The majority is in fact greedy, stupid and highly deceitful.
I say it because it's true guys.

There is no getting through to brats and scammers.
Shit, just look at the guy 2 comments back.
He's like oh but well er uhmm uhh what if you made X amount of money from Z coin ?

Like seriously what in the fuck guys ?
What part aren't you getting ?
Why are you so confused ?

I had a an opportunity before to make money off a scammy coin before.
More than once actually but i am thinking of AUR.
I *COULD* have dived in like a filthy short sighted selfish little crypto-piglet profiteer.
But a coin with a 50% premine is simply out of the question.
So i opted out and watched it go from 1/10th of a cent to almost $14 a coin.
I could have invested thousands of dollars and made a fucking killing.

But unlike 99.99% of you little chucklefucks here i have integrity.

If i have to deal with defiant rotten little shits that snicker and laugh and act like scammy morons then i will scream point blank in your face when the cops shut down LEO COIN ...HA HA AH ASSHOOOOLES !

I earned that right.
I get the reward !

I get to kick back and watch the inevitable play out so i can laugh at you.
Sadly though you all just make new account or go into hiding for 3 years.

Anyone that asks me what is wrong with making money off a morally corrupt scheme is stupid.
And a scammy ass useless douche that contributes nothing of use to crypto.

That is not Spoetnik being mean or insulting.
That is a fact.
That is a quantifiable provable tangible real fact based in reality.
That is not FUD or even Trolling.
That is you all acting like morons.. fer teh ROI'z.

Do i really have to explain yet again that doing bad things has consequences ?
Do i really have to harp on how bad is actually.. bad ?
Do you really need to be told over & over for years on end ?
And you wonder why i think your all stupid ?

No i am not going to join in exploiting ICO's for profits.
I am above you and refuse to mingle with losers.
You can come up to my level because i sure as hell won't be going down to yours.
I AM BETTER THAN YOU !

Get some class Investards.
Nope.. you can't buy it at the profits coin exchanger..
Don't Google search for the "Class Coin" ICO date either.
And don't bother wasting my time with the same old stupid cliche'd fail train crypto shitcoin defense retorts.

Like ?
Yeah *sometimes* a pyramid scheme is OK. (if you make profits on it)

Like ?
Oh these are like "Penny Stocks"
No they are not.. stocks are regulated and these are not.

Like ?
You are just jealous & poor.
I am not jealous of scammers victimizing people for money.
I also am not poor because life is not about money.

I don't want to hear any more dipshittery like ICO White Papers, Due Dilligance, Road Maps, Crowd Funding, "Investors", Smart Contracts, Margins, ROI's, Assets or Foundations.. or the worst of them all.. DECENTRALIZATION or FREE MARKET or "open source"

Blow me.  Angry

You act as if there has never been a successful and legitimate ICO out there. (erm....ETHEREUM!!!??)

See real ICO's are financially affording startup's the ability to provide a service people may or may not want.

If people use the service the value goes up and the people who invested first have the chance to make money.

Anyone can take part, no one is excluded. (i bought $30 of status tokens yesterday)

Aren't these ICO's just basically anonymous capitalism online ?

I really think you're overthinking this on some kind of strange ethical/moral/spiritual level.

Ofc there are real scams out there and people need to do their research, but you seem to be taking this personally, while the rest of us are just trying to get a lambo.

We live in a capitalist society, there is nothing fraudulent or unethical about seeing opportunities in markets early and investing in startups so they can do the hard work with the off-chance you can reap benefits later. I'm not as egotistical as to say i see gaps in markets either (I study software engineering and am pretty useless at this investing game so far but i'm learning) i was just making a point

Also you still haven't said what would have been wrong with investing in Stratis (clearly a legitimate technology) at ICO ? or Eth ? Or any 1 of the numerous successful startup's grown from an ICO.

I'm sure some of the Luddites passed off sales of new textile machinery as a "SCAM" too !!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:39:19 PM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5rs82e_idice-ico-scam_tech

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
chrisryanwill

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:28:30 PM

I think one of the big problems we all should be angry about is all the "BTC News" sites promoting the hell out of this stuff.
I mean they basically lead sheep to the slaughter and continue to do so by leaving this scam up on their page.

The proof is still iffy but this seems pretty ripe with scam.
Guess we will see in 2 days and 4 hours.
j2006uk

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:52:17 PM

I think one of the big problems we all should be angry about is all the "BTC News" sites promoting the hell out of this stuff.
I mean they basically lead sheep to the slaughter and continue to do so by leaving this scam up on their page.

The proof is still iffy but this seems pretty ripe with scam.
Guess we will see in 2 days and 4 hours.

LOOL ! Its trading here https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x5a84969bb663fb64f6d015dcf9f622aedc796750-ETH for all you dipshits you thought this was a scam  Cheesy Cheesy

Literally just trying doing a LITTLE bit of reading !

http://imgur.com/a/l3aYP

Only good things to come for this erc-20 token.
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:32:45 AM

Selling my tokens for half the price in etherdelta if someone is interested.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: