Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Call the bottom  (Read 1389 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:52:01 PM

Aim for higher bottoms. Going back to $800 is like starting all over again. It will take time again for price increase. You really want to spend again another years to build resistance and support?

If you want a skyrocket price, the bottoms must be around the price we consider as high price. Look even for short period, we experience $2,000 as low price. And hopefully $3,000 above will be tagged as low price in the future. The efforts will all be gone if bitcoin price will go back again to below $1,000. Another lots of $$$$$$ needed in order to gain momentum.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:00:10 AM

1950, rebound to $3300
This was probably the closest assuming the bottom was reached (at around $2,100 last I saw throughout the day), not sure when we're going to say the market has rebounded to it's endpoint but for now I'd say you're off by $900 as we're trading around $2,400 right now. It could always be pushing itself further, but for right now it might be comfortable.

If it goes down more tonight, you're likely going to be proven right over a longer trend than what I'm looking at.

Personally, from here, we're gone down and back. If it does go down again, $2,000 and $2,800.
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:34:01 AM

$1200 in 2-3 months.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:33:35 AM

Anything could happen. One of the user has quoted a price of $1200 within few months. This will be an big disappointment to the entire digital currency users. Believe such a low value won't happen anymore as the growth right now is a must to bounce back to the top value near to $3000.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:34:28 AM

It is on rebounding now and bouncing back at $2,400 and maybe tomorrow we'll see it back at $2,500.

Anything could happen. One of the user has quoted a price of $1200 within few months. This will be an big disappointment to the entire digital currency users. Believe such a low value won't happen anymore as the growth right now is a must to bounce back to the top value near to $3000.
Include me to those people that will be disappointed when the price of bitcoin went back at $1,200 I just don't want to see it happen as I'm satisfied with a new floor price at $2,200+

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:41:27 AM

Looks like $1700 will be the bottom.

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:27:19 AM

If Bitcoin gets overtaken by newer tech in the process of this bear market? Lower than 100 dollars, and all the way back to 1. But this would take many years, somewhere around 5 to 10 years altogether, to flush out everyone that no longer believes in it and for giving everyone the time to switch.

If Bitcoin succesfully stays ahead of the competition (unlikely)? I'd say a retrace to 1100-1400 dollars. But that's a big 'if'.

I have to disagree. Obviously you are shilling for some centralised shitcoin here and it is evident that you are probably just really salty that you missed the dump. Let's just say this, even if bitcoin gets overtaken by altcoins it won't go to 1 USD. Even though I don't like altcoins I have never seen an altcoin lose $2500 of its value. $400-500 will be the bottom of bitcoin if it does get overtaken, and thats a big if for you.

More likely though the bitcoin dominance percentage is going to recover, I'd say that as long as ethereum does not overtake bitcoin in market cap the floor right now is $2000 before it rebounds up to $2500-2700.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:00:05 AM

If Bitcoin gets overtaken by newer tech in the process of this bear market? Lower than 100 dollars, and all the way back to 1. But this would take many years, somewhere around 5 to 10 years altogether, to flush out everyone that no longer believes in it and for giving everyone the time to switch.

If Bitcoin succesfully stays ahead of the competition (unlikely)? I'd say a retrace to 1100-1400 dollars. But that's a big 'if'.

I have to disagree. Obviously you are shilling for some centralised shitcoin here and it is evident that you are probably just really salty that you missed the dump. Let's just say this, even if bitcoin gets overtaken by altcoins it won't go to 1 USD. Even though I don't like altcoins I have never seen an altcoin lose $2500 of its value. $400-500 will be the bottom of bitcoin if it does get overtaken, and thats a big if for you.

More likely though the bitcoin dominance percentage is going to recover, I'd say that as long as ethereum does not overtake bitcoin in market cap the floor right now is $2000 before it rebounds up to $2500-2700.

'Everyone who doesn't think the same like I do is a shill'.

The main problem of this board since as long as I remember, all the way back to 2013 (and probably earlier on). It's this kind of cultism that just makes it annoying to enter into conversation with anymore here, as it immediatly devolves into an ad hominem fight.

You cannot - possibly - say that Bitcoin cannot go to 1 USD. It's a statement that cannot be made, as it is a distinct yet distant probability. The fact that you do not keep that possibility open, while it actually is a rational outcome, makes me think you cannot observe Bitcoin as a neutral bystander but only as someone that's emotionally invested. You cannot possibility say 'it won't go to 1 USD' as that amounts to excluding the possibility.

The second mistake is you saying 'I've never seen altcoins lose $ 2500 of its value'. This is a ridiculous way of comparing altcoins with Bitcoin, as the supply got a decisive impact on altcoin pricing. Your comment in this respect is only remotely of value with respect to altcoins with a similar supply of Bitcoin and that work in comparable ways.

I'd be very curious to see what happens when Bitcoin gets pushed off the throne in market cap. Most crypto investors are indeed idiots, and that can also work in Bitcoin's disadvantage. People would just check out what the new cool thing in town is, and buy it mindlessly. It's far from certain Bitcoin would recover to its #1 position if lost.
Roccker (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:08:30 AM

So i guess

bottom was 2120 (71%)
rebound was / will be about 2550 (85%)
(bitstamp high was 2980)

Now before i was thinking a nearly 30% fall is surely a sign that a bubble is over.
But this theory was destroyed just some days ago with fall to 1850 from 2700.

So right now i guess it could go on
(Theory that bubbles become bigger and longer than before, i can imagine a 6 month bubble)

The Case for Bitcoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4882599.msg43979219#msg43979219

[am a noob]
update 2018: not total newb anymore i guess- now turned megalomaniac
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:08:08 AM

Now before i was thinking a nearly 30% fall is surely a sign that a bubble is over.
But this theory was destroyed just some days ago with fall to 1850 from 2700.

So right now i guess it could go on
(Theory that bubbles become bigger and longer than before, i can imagine a 6 month bubble)

This bubble talk is straight nonsense. Especially when you consider that self claimed experts and analysts have said Bitcoin to be in a massive bubble back in the days it touched $100 for the first time!!

Price levels and bubble nonsense throughout the years.

$100 - experts predict massive bubble.
$200 - extended bubble, but it will pop soon.
$500 - bubble keeps growing, it's pure madness!
$1000 - governments, institutions, etc, are warning people to avoid Bitcoin!!
$1500 - new self claimed experts start to pop up, and explain to others why Bitcoin has no real value.
$2000 - media points at a massive ransomware attack as reason for Bitcoin's recent growth.
$3000 - even more self claimed bobos pop up, and start sticking their nose into something they don't know anything about.

What a bubble...... Shocked
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:28:57 PM

Aim for higher bottoms. Going back to $800 is like starting all over again. It will take time again for price increase. You really want to spend again another years to build resistance and support?

If you want a skyrocket price, the bottoms must be around the price we consider as high price. Look even for short period, we experience $2,000 as low price. And hopefully $3,000 above will be tagged as low price in the future. The efforts will all be gone if bitcoin price will go back again to below $1,000. Another lots of $$$$$$ needed in order to gain momentum.
Only in your dreams ! bitcoin prices are now trading so strong around $2500 ranges and it is highly speculated to hit $3300 in this circuit of rally. Last two times prices failed to break $3000 levels but this time we may expect less pressure from whales as they have already booked their profits hopefully they are all now out of race this time.

We just to remember all the times we are heading toward $10k levels by December 2017 hence we must need to break $3000 levels by this June. My target for July first week would be $3500 levels. So, looking for bottom has no meaning.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: