Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MARYJ] is dead  (Read 1802 times)
BitcoinNational (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:29:54 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 01:27:57 PM by BitcoinNational

to any noobs ...
MARYJ  network is broken, coin markets are frozen, and all messages will be deleted by 'MaryJanecoin LLC' CEO.

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MARYJ/BTC NOTICE: Wallet maintenance (how many months?)
https://bittrex.com/Status +5000minutes locked up network / Marked to be delisted in 2 days

this is the FUD the poor Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC has to put up with ...
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

any comment on fixing the network?

MARYJ would have been an easy project to right ship.  
But the Capt. is a incompetent asshat, I doubt he understands that the network is frozen, and has rejected all helpful suggestions for months.

MARYJ is dead.

okay maybe can save (hail mary)

BELOW IS A COPY AND PASTE TO SAVE THE old thread as it will likely be deleted in full.

@pinchecobadre

Well stated.  Well expressed.  

@LeChatNoir

MARYJ was 99% a project to fund the future Governor of Colorado's dubbally bubbaly stuff enterprise.  So it has been built around a personality, Scum Bag Steve, that's the persona I sense here.  

A'dumb threw overboard his actual dev, a year back, probably thought he could code?  
Then the websites started to go down.  
Then the block chain data disappeared.

So of course the network went to shit.  
Basic 101 of keeping things running, utter FAIL.

Bittrex is gone.  There is no way to stop it.  I am sure they too have had enough with the level of incompetence demonstrated by the self appointed dev.

The options now are speeding a couple $100 to fire up multiple nodes.  And see if the network can be unstuck.
Then beg and plead with bleu to update addnodes to the 'community' elected chain.   But MJ is likely to delisted there too if that doesn't happen ASAP.

After that you still have prior code issues (if there are any) so another fork might be needed.
And MJ is no longer listed on the rex ... and very likely to lose the bleu ... and that sucks ... because getting a funked up coin back on the major boards is near impossible.

Best option is to get the network running.  And not fork but spin off as an asset.  And the dude that will delete this suggest, well you can exclude him from the spin off.  I'd keep the MJ name, she's a pretty lady.  Coz, this is crypto and none of that trademark BS, adam can keep his facebook professional trader website.

ref to press
If someone would like to help out and take control of the software aspect send me a message .

and the presstabs email link does not seem to be working.

Yeah it doesn't seem to be working. Here is his email: presstab1337@gmail.com or you can send him a PM on bct to presstab. Thanks Adam.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:35:52 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 12:03:11 PM by BitcoinNational

he has this excuse:
still waiting on the ico funds from cex

self funded for a few years now.

if you come on here daily to troll i realize how much of a problem you are. And im flattered that you are so devoted to the coin. I wish I could do a better job in redirecting your negative energy into something positive.

As stated before but it seems the trolls forget I am still waiting on the Initial ICO funds that I never received from cex...  how long should I pay out of pocket for coin expenses?  If you listened to any of my interviews I make it very clear that I am not happy with exchanges that bot trade on its customers and plan to make the coin accessable in different methods.

Thank the trolls who seem to profit from daily trolling on here in order to boost their own altcoin by trying to make others look bad.

That takes real class to do a daily trolling on a site no professional trader goes on.
I dont even read your troll posts i have certain ppl flagged and i auto delete their ignorant cowardly comments.  

You know my name and contact info come and see me sometime.  I do believe in punishment. And if you notice I spend my time going after bad ppl and my social site posts that get 50+ shares in a day if you notice they tend to get on the front page of a newspaper the next day.  

So yeah keep trolling im just doing nothing but playing video games and wishing I had someone to listen to me...  <-sarcasm

Sorry if you you dont know the business model but thats how most businesses work....welcome to the real world.

As far as the blockchain  feel free to offer to help or ....... ( drum roll )          shut the fuck up    I dont have to explain every fucking detail to some dipshit trolls on a dumbass fucking site that pathetic trolls use.

If you were such a stand up person feel free to contact me without a fake profile. Be a real standup person not some troll fucking with someone whos coins poses a threat to your shitty altcoin which apparently is the only thing you have going in your pathetic fucking short lived miserable life.

Im sad by how pathetic these trolls have shown to be. Why would I want to be friends with ppl who are so pathetic and thats a pretty good reflection of the community on this site in my eyes. A site full of scamming trolls with no honor or backbone.   its easy for ya to troll on here ... why is that? Maybe you should look at yourself instead of focusing on rival coins.  

oh ya still no ICO funds from CEX why dont the trolls here hit them up about it its obvious you have time and the only thing you do in life is point out others mistake sorry mistakes since you obviously were born from angels and are here to help the world from its misery.

Well having maintained a working B.E. with addnodes, and MARYJ would still be turning, but I guess $50 required some ICO??

forums riddled with del
best ICO remnant i found\
Thanks for the good words.

Almost all the equipment is in for the clothing line.

And fyi I never got the ICO from ccex so Ive been doing everything on my own money.  It would be nice is ccex would deliver me the ICO funds but that has not happened and I doubt ever will unless I take them to court which would not be a hard case to win.

I hold my tongue when it comes to talking about exchanges as to avoid drama and not make enemies in crypto. I think bluetrade is probably the safest.

My wallets up and staking just fine. At block 674030 right now

the LOTTO 1 time post

Maryjanecoin Lottery!!!
 To make life fun and help spread the word and get people talking about Maryjanecoin!!!

-Not only do you win in the lottery the more shares you provide on social networks the more entries you receive in a side drawing for a 5 Pack of Seeds!!!-

Minimum of 420 MaryJ Per Entry

To Address MJcYYMS7BrrMgrpnCW1nCoTcMgJX6QAdwU

Your Transaction Number is your Ticket Number
  You can also include Your info in the transaction message and send me a personal message to verify.

1st Prize is 50% of Money Raised other 50% goes to funding The Maryjanecoin Android Wallet Development.

Three winners in Total.

1st Place Winner
 Receives 50% of Funds Raised !!!
  PLUS A 10 Pack of Seeds
   A Ceramic Domeless Nail for your Bong!
     And a choice of Vape or Ecig Kit With Free 50 ML of Premium E-juice!

2nd Place Winner
 Gets A 5 Pack O Seeds PLUS Vape kit or Ecig Kit Complete
  PLUS 50 ML of Premium E-juice.

3rd Place Winner
 Wins a 50 ML Bottle of Premium E-Juice!

Time Frame Of Raffle is determined by amount raised When we raise over 250,000 coins I will immediately pick the winners!

And continue a new Raffle with the same rules in place. Adding an extended deadline of the equal amount of time the previous raffle lasted. In which the initial raffle will not exceed past 12/1/2015.

If and when you send from an exchange wallet its a good idea to not change the wallet address as I will be sending the winning funds to the address I received the entry from or we just go thru a verification process and I can send to your Winning funds via a prefered wallet or via a paper wallet and or QR code.

Find MaryJ on these  Popular Exchanges

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MARYJ/BTC

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MARYJ

-Not only do you win in the lottery the more shares you provide on social networks the more entries you receive in a side drawing for a 5 Pack of Seeds!!!-

very next post
i think around 70,000 so far +-

i delete unprofessional comments created by trolls and sometimes quotes.  I think the people trolling in here are rather pathetic and honestly my view of the majority of people "day traders" lol kids in basements with no social skills doing Pump in Dumps.  Ive been into altcoins for years now.......I dont have time to read a trolls post so i just delete them....cry about it i seriously dont care. Im sad to see such a waste of life and that people are so fucking pathetic. its depressing to see that someone could be such a loser in life they would troll here.   I have stuff to do and I dont have to prove it to pathetic people that will contribute not a thing to the world .   if you want to see results go to any of the social links i provided to talk with me or the telegram app etc.... I dont have time for this childish pathetic trolling bullshit and im not going to waste my time trying to get some complete idiots to invest in my coin so i can make them money. Id much rather talk with positive people who make a difference and have good hearts.  If you dont believe me thats not my problem go invest in some shit coin with no business licensing and made by the same people who run the exchange and make new pump in dump coins daily.      So in other words if you dont like me deleting your posts dont be a pathetic person trolling bullshit.   Act like an adult and stop wasting peoples time.   "I dont like problems"

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:10:56 AM

..... And this is the guy running for Governor of Colorado giving a lecture on "class" and "business"......oh my, just stop......hahahaha, my sides hurt......bwahahaha  Cheesy

Face it Adam, you're not cut out for any of this.

The only reason this thread gets any "action"......from people you so cowardly want to dismiss as trolls is that some people actually fucking follow the inaction and the slow death of this coin that actually had a speck of potential.

People are holding a DEV accountable for the lack of, well, ANY action let alone an update or 2?? HOLY SHIT, STOP,THE PRESSES, you poor soul, Adam.

As is your MO, you so easily dismiss all negative comments as trolling claiming, without any proof that it's just from people loyal to other coins, well guess what, I don't give a shit about other coins, just this one....clearly, you should too

Because you're such an impossibility to work with, it's all on YOU man......you promise things, YOU lead people to believe one thing, but being delisted from the only exchange that actually seemed to work, having MARYJ held hostage at the only other exchange, and deleting all posts from your all but dead bitcointalk thread doesn't sound like a healthy coin or community for that matter....this is your doing.....make no mistake about it.

Btw, if this place is so meaningless to you or "real investors", why do you even bother moderating or even having any presence here at all.  Put your money where your fucking mouth is and Lock/Delete this thread.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:52:12 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Be pretty cool when/if snoop has maryjanecoin on his social site called merry jane....

Thanks Adam.

And yes, that would be cool WHEN he does...  Grin Cool

Snoop Dogg loves Bitcoin! And let's face it, MaryJaneCoin is the best marijuana crypto currency out there. SAME NAME! Snoop Dogg is huge in the marijuana industry! He will love MaryJaneCoin! Let's be ready for this opportunity!!!  Grin

http://www.adweek.com/news/technology/snoop-dogg-launching-ad-supported-social-network-marijuana-aficionados-167070

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Before coming to Colorado I had a Service and Repair Swimming Pool Company in Florida.  After working my way up in the pool industry learning from experience under business owners ; as you need to jump through hoops to get a contractors license in florida.  I learned how business owners would meet annually and decide on what they would set as the pay for their employees....I never participated in such meetings.   Guess some would say its my Anarchy side but I think its more of a preference to play fair.  I find its best to remain honest in any industry. 

that's gold

is adam still here?  haven't heard from him in a while....
edit:
Hope we get some information soon ... have invested in MaryJ for almost a year now  and havn't seen a decent update in a while ..
block explorer gone  , no MaryJ lottery results ...

still holding 300k+ maryJ  never sold anything to support maryJ.
Some updates  or anything would be nice ...
Doesn't need to be every week...   but just show us that your doing something ...

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:57:38 AM

Just a matter of time before the wallet is fixed . this has happened before. now if i didnt have to delete comments from a daily troll who is a dev of another weed coin that be pretty nice. if someone hates this coin so much why post daily for years...thats a pretty psychotic person I feel needs to be dealt with in a very serious manner. As I do not play games with stalkers. I take them very seriously. So I am waiting on taking care of a stalker situation I apparently have to put some serious concern into.

Ok super.

So please fix wallet ASAP and also try to get bittrex back up and running ASAP.  Then actually get your coin moving forward.

Just a matter of time before the wallet is fixed . this has happened before. now if i didnt have to delete comments from a daily troll who is a dev of another weed coin that be pretty nice. if someone hates this coin so much why post daily for years...thats a pretty psychotic person I feel needs to be dealt with in a very serious manner. As I do not play games with stalkers. I take them very seriously. So I am waiting on taking care of a stalker situation I apparently have to put some serious concern into.

Not sure if you're referring to me in your "stalker / DEV"  comments, but I am neither.

If you and your family are in fact being "stalked", then that's a serious matter that does need to be addressed, but my postings here after you delete them in no way amounts to any type of "stalking".  

Also, I can assure you that I am NOT a DEV or otherwise affiliated with any competing "weed coin".  I'm one of those meaningless "fake investors" you alluded to that comes to this cesspool of a website to speak my mind (as a dissatisfied investor) on coins/project that appear to be scams to me.

Deleting my posts without reading them, as you say you do, takes you less time than it does for me to cut 'n paste a repost.  Don't BS us all by saying this takes any real effort to "deal with me" as you put it......how about you just leave my comments / ignore them if you must, and address the valid questions/comments/concerns that are raised.  Don't lie to us and claim you're "working" on coin-related issues, because none of your posts and "updates" that come only after someone like me starts posting here (which have been only about what You say is a "trolling problem) suggest that you're doing anything, really.

You'd be better off just leaving the criticisms and proving wrong all the "non-believers" of which, clearly, I am one.

So, just to recap, I hope you are able to protect yourself and your family if you truly do have a "stalking issue" but if you're referring to my actions in this public forum as "stalking" then you'll just be wasting your time. None of my actions here (which is the only place I post regarding Maryj)....I don't follow you online) does not amount to any "stalking" recognized at law.  A claim for stalking against me you have not.

lol wow.  

found devs new job

cause he went off the deep end awhile ago lmao.

HAHAHA deleting posts? REALLY? when your shit coin is dead as fuck?  you don't take the time to fix or promo your coin but yet you have time to come here and edit?!?!  laaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

you're lucky to be hiding out dev, what a bitch move to "run" a coin and let it die, even have some shitty pump groups on it over the 2yrs as well. lololol.  snake in the grass you are.  it's a shame someone like you even gets into crypto cause you're a sad human being with mental issues.

Wow. Sad.

The Adam censorship machine was turned on this morning and all my posts have been removed.......even those warning about Bleutrade and clarifications on how to safely withdraw your coins from Bittrex before they remove the MARYJ wallet completely in a few short days.......NICE!

If you're gonna remove my posts, at least give people an update on these issues; otherwise, censorship might actually lead people to believe your addressing them, which, I suspect, you're not.

Oh well...so looking forward to being proven wrong Cheesy

anyone has any contact with adam ?
he already blocked me on facebook when i asked him something about maryJ ...
Really sad i trusted this coin and invested in it  ...

Hope he's still working on it behind the scene but i doubt it actually...

Guess this will be one of those bad investments i made lol

I have maryjane coins on bittrex what should i do to withdraw them?
Will bittrex steal all my coins on 9/1/2016?
Is this shitcoin dead?

I have maryjane coins on bittrex what should i do to withdraw them?
Will bittrex steal all my coins on 9/1/2016?
Is this shitcoin dead?
[no reply]
fucking scammers!

lol dev still at it, nice work there chief!!  keep deleting "FUD" when it can't even be FUD because your coin IS shit and has gone to shit and everyone know it.  have a nice life with that fucked up mind of yours and world you live in. 

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BBang

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:58:52 AM

only you post here, what do you mean sir?

BitcoinNational (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:01:57 AM

this is just a thread to archive what the 'dev' is deleting or will delete.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
pradalady

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:26:01 PM

It is a scam and dead coin for a long time, the managing director is a joke, he is the poorest MD in the world, lmao.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 02:21:58 AM

Damn those trolls, destroyed so many beautiful shitcoins.
Dinki

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Incent

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:38:23 AM

I am very careful on the type of coin I invest in. Don't want to be the one holding the bag when the developer decides to close shop.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:38:12 PM

I am very careful on the type of coin I invest in. Don't want to be the one holding the bag when the developer decides to close shop.
Yeah its good to spread your eggs into many bags.

There are so many altcoins today that choosing a coin to invest in is a challenge.
BitcoinNational (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:33:15 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 04:32:54 AM by BitcoinNational

lolz

came here to post BobLawz too

I came across this thread from another thread on the forums.

Why is this self-moderated, and why is the OP deleting legitimately-concerning posts regarding the state of this project ?

Also, why not just use Bitcoin ? Why create another cryptocurrency just for cannabis ? Reinventing the wheel and so on and so forth...

Not reinventing the wheel.
The 420 project concept came out before 2.0 tech.
But the intent is to be able to have a resource, ie, 420 related capital separate from BTC.
You know a ledger of account.

In truth any legit 420 coin is still heavily reliant on 'bagholders' holding BTC in order to underwrite the capital.  But all gains can be used to raise more market cap, aka, store value earned by the communities.

MJ has been a turkey.  Best to let it die, as a coin network, since it has already done that.

But retaining the community and investors capital is possible.  

Currently looking to see if that is possible with MJ.

Other 420 coins still have a future as coins ... POT, DOPE, Sativa, CANNA all have a fair shake at being around 3-4 years from now.

There a few others too.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:14:39 AM

DEV has failed at all levels. +1
Nuff said.

#Rekt

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:16:26 AM

Not easy for new crypto to overcome various hurdles coming during development phase.Only a competent dev team can come through with success

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:13:41 AM

Damn those trolls, destroyed so many beautiful shitcoins.

Yup "The FUD" strikes again !

This coin is managed so poorly i wonder if Stakeminers Leroy Fodor is behind it  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
BitcoinNational (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:34:35 AM

will it deletes?
preserving just in case Wink
man i've never see a dev with such issues, it's both sad and scary.

Moral of the Story ?

DONT INJECT MARIJUANAS !
or invest in a coin from a Dev that posts Selfies and vids where he looks stoned af.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
KidCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

Not sure why but my post was deleted. Someone asked who the MARYJ scammer was:

"His name is Adam Garrity, he took the video's down but he is a real person and I'm sure someone could provide a pic or video so everyone know to be aware of this person."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: