Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ENCRYPX - Decentralized Email 🌟🌟Bounty Campaigns Live!!🌟🌟  (Read 9134 times)
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:54:56 PM

I like this campaigne, and I want to iparticipation in it. I am visit and followed your Twitter account.
This is my Twitter account https://twitter.com/LassLioness
When will the bounty campaign begin?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:18:53 PM

is twitter bounty closed?
Encrypx

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:32:45 PM

What I cannot find here and maybe I missed it, what is the format of a decentralized email address?  The actual email of today slightly confuses those that do not have the history of it, but the first email addresses referred to "user at PC/server", in other words, in a network bob@station4.  The dot net's and com's referred to the type of server generally, then that turned into websites and ......

I'm just wondering how do you guys want to make a decentralized SMTP server what not going to be filtered out by most spam filters? Filters used to do reverse DNS checks and MX lookups for incoming emails and filter those what not coming from the "official" IP for a given domain. SPF checks are also getting more and more widespread. Could you tell me how are you planning to address these issues, please?

I also would like to see more technical aspects.

Ok, a breif but informational update. I understand all of everyone's concerns- however... The biggest focus here is Decentralization. Small-Medium sized corporations spend 10's of thousands of dollars on data, compute power, redundancy, etc. We plan to bring all of that cost to a fraction of what it is. This is the easy part. Some of you wonder what the size of this will be- the short answer, a fraction of bitcoins blockchain size. Anonymity, sure- FQDN's are a problem and there are encryption solutions (O365 you can turn this on pretty easy) but again, the cost for these solutions are expensive when compared to the cost of blockchain technologies. Domains, Exchange Servers, Backup solutions, Dedicated VM's, Server Replication, HA, DR, Etc- The biggest challenges are solved. Await the whitepaper and prepare for the ICO.

As for encryption and anonymity- its your choice when using Encrypx. Use an Encrypx address and have access to a full featured email client and complete anonymity- or use your existing personal, business, corporate address with Encrypx and remove that anonymity- your choice- The savings are still astronomical when compared to traditional environments.  
I think people is wondering HOW this is possible.  Domain registration is needed for MX records for certain IPs you will be using.  In a blockchain how would you declare this?  How about new nodes in the blockchain?  Do you add them to the MX records?  Also, if I onboard my company how would I have my own email name?  How about anonymously?  Will anything change?  Will blockchain be able to read the emails without encryption?  If encryption is enforced will the performance still be acceptable?

Yes, everyone would like savings.  But the technical aspects as to make sense.  Something like this should really have a PoC tested and ready before going to an ICO.  But I am pretty sure this will be ignored.

So far this seems to be not a well-thought out idea that's just going for the money grab.  No technical paper for people to even audit to see if this is technically feasible or business plan.

Its just: blockchain is cheap/free, therefore we can make money by replacing email with blockchain.

Small-Medium sized corporations spend 10's of thousands of dollars on data, compute power, redundancy, etc. We plan to bring all of that cost to a fraction of what it is. This is the easy part.
If you think this is easy why is there no whitepaper.  Do you really foresee no issue with business onboarding when most small business/medium business never even heard of blockchain technology?  I would imagine getting to test out the technology would be very hard.

I did not mean easy in terms of onboarding, I simply meant bringing the price down from typical enterprise solutions.  The technical aspects will be challenging but nowhere near impossible.
Vladnemo

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:58:02 PM

reserved Ukraine translation
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15858.new#new
n00b3rt

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:03:03 PM

Sent PM, but just to make it clear on here:

Bulgarian Translation Ready -> https://bitcoinbg.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4433&p=43464#p43464

I can post on other forums, too, but this one is the most popular BY FAR (top 2500 Bulgarian website).

I will also advertise on a very popular Bulgarian skype crypto group.

dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:35:10 AM

I did not mean easy in terms of onboarding, I simply meant bringing the price down from typical enterprise solutions.  The technical aspects will be challenging but nowhere near impossible.

Looking forward for the white paper then.  If it makes sense I will be a believer and might even invest. Smiley
Abyss_X

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:41:58 AM

I did not mean easy in terms of onboarding, I simply meant bringing the price down from typical enterprise solutions.  The technical aspects will be challenging but nowhere near impossible.

If you dont deliver some technical facts any answer is useless.

regards

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:33:20 PM

Ok, a breif but informational update. I understand all of everyone's concerns- however... The biggest focus here is Decentralization. Small-Medium sized corporations spend 10's of thousands of dollars on data, compute power, redundancy, etc. We plan to bring all of that cost to a fraction of what it is. This is the easy part. Some of you wonder what the size of this will be- the short answer, a fraction of bitcoins blockchain size. Anonymity, sure- FQDN's are a problem and there are encryption solutions (O365 you can turn this on pretty easy) but again, the cost for these solutions are expensive when compared to the cost of blockchain technologies. Domains, Exchange Servers, Backup solutions, Dedicated VM's, Server Replication, HA, DR, Etc- The biggest challenges are solved. Await the whitepaper and prepare for the ICO.

As for encryption and anonymity- its your choice when using Encrypx. Use an Encrypx address and have access to a full featured email client and complete anonymity- or use your existing personal, business, corporate address with Encrypx and remove that anonymity- your choice- The savings are still astronomical when compared to traditional environments.  

Sorry mate this is all a bunch of buzzwords and marketing gimmick, but nothing about the technical details and the feasibility of this plan.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 01:27:52 PM

I see that Hindi translation isn't done yet and I would like to do so.
Do I have to just post here or send the OP a pm? Huh

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:44:54 PM

I can do bengali translation. please notify me if u need.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

Thank you for accepting my submission for the Filipino translation. I am not able to see any spreadsheet though that would show my participation in the translation bounty. Are any websites that I can visit to confirm my bounty participation to Encrypx? Thank you very much and more power to your project.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:54:48 PM

Do we also have a spreadsheet for viewing those who participated in both the signature and twitter campaigns so that those who joined will be able to track their progress? Thank you very much for accommodating my questions.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:12:07 AM

Do we also have a spreadsheet for viewing those who participated in both the signature and twitter campaigns so that those who joined will be able to track their progress? Thank you very much for accommodating my questions.

i think no. i think the progress will be on the dashboard to reflect. i think it has the same with exscudo that the progress will be seen only in the bounty dashboard.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

joined a twitter bounty program
https://twitter.com/KirilParshin
Encrypx

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:46:05 AM

Hello all! Thanks everyone for your patience. We have been working through legal issues, personal issues and corporation creation. Movement has been alot slower then we anticipated but thats OK. We as a corporation understand that taking our time through the legalities of funding a corporation is alot more important then rushing through them. Our roadmap will be adjusted to reflect the slower pace we have decided to take. Marketing will be our number one goal over the next month or so and anyone currently participating in bounty campaings has secured their investment. Your understanding and patience is greatly appriciated.

I have outlined a very general near future timeline for all of you:

1.) Following local regulations and submitting proper documents, plans, etc (Completed!)

2.) Marketing campaigns launched (In progress)

3.) Whitepaper revision and release (In Progress)

4.) ICO Details shared and funding secured. (To be announced)

Thanks everyone who has been following this project, please keep an eye out for updated threads and information.

Thanks, The Encrypx Team.
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:21:10 AM

From where we can know if we received in bounty campaign, spreadsheet ??
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:23:07 AM

From where we can know if we received in bounty campaign,maybe like spreadsheet ??
Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:00:13 AM

This was awaken after a short period of time, there were no updates and suddenly appear. I hope you save your last work regarding this project.
Encrypx

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:08:04 PM

From where we can know if we received in bounty campaign,maybe like spreadsheet ??

The website will be setup soon, after shifting our focus to the legal aspects of development we are now moving back into technical details. One of our top priorities is bounty tracking. The dashboard is being completed and will allow anyone to view their current bounty status, tokens collected, etc.

If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask!
n00b3rt

Activity: 559

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:12:35 AM

What happened to this project. Why the lack of activity?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: