Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time Machine '81, '99, 2010, '24 (Jump into riches?)  (Read 209 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:50:35 AM

2024 The Future Is Limitless!

I need to put this out and see if anyone likes it.
Rough draft, not a current event.

Time Machine: Now you can get those coins you should have way back when.

(pre-distribution)
1981 You can 'mine'/produce tokens while playing harmless old video games. Yes, the mostly non-violent ones. (i.e. "Beat my score and get a whale block")
'99, Experience elements of the first dot com bubble and begin to wonder what opportunities you are missing in this current situation.

2010 & 2017
NOTE: Pizza night makes sense only when you start to believe how much real money you can make before the year 2024.
$29,000,000 USD Pizza's!!
On Pizza night (for example) you can 'earn' $29M by spending only ~$23, smaller players can get a deal like $2.9M for ~$2.3 USD "real" value, or maybe "a slice" for only $0.23 USD in DOGE.
What?
When you join the amazing Time Machine ICO, most offers are VERY low priced, almost anyone can play.
What's the catch?
In exchange for a truly low-priced, fun adventure with lasting value (since you paid so little now) you have a large (non-binding in the real world) virtual debt (don't be afraid it's not nearly as bad as student loans)
The vDebt will have almost no effect unless you are on the path to multi-Millions (even multi-Billions) in the real world.

So, if you occasionally make (optional) payments in 2018, then you can reach your huge goals sooner in 2022/23/24.

2024: Are you jumping ahead of the curve, or jumping on this weeks token. The future is coming soon!

````````````
````````````
Well, does anyone want to play and possibly gain greatly in the future?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: