Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 08:59:25 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long  (Read 24685 times)
saeron-ssi

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:34:47 AM

This might be true since a lot of great cryptocurrency are doing really great. One example is ethereum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
South Park

Activity: 532

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:08:36 PM

The market cap of Bitcoin Cash has surged past $11 billion. Quite impressive for a crypto-currency, which was launched just 3 months back. 1 BCH coin is now worth almost 0.1 BTC. And the Core devs are refusing to do anything to resolve the scaling issues. This means that in the future there is a strong chance that BCH will replace BTC.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, this recent surge in the price of bitcoin cash cannot be permanent it was too abrupt, at some point it is going to go down and since the growth in price was very fast I can only suppose the dump is going to be as fast.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ghostunicorn

Activity: 133

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:10:54 PM

The market cap of Bitcoin Cash has surged past $11 billion. Quite impressive for a crypto-currency, which was launched just 3 months back. 1 BCH coin is now worth almost 0.1 BTC. And the Core devs are refusing to do anything to resolve the scaling issues. This means that in the future there is a strong chance that BCH will replace BTC.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, this recent surge in the price of bitcoin cash cannot be permanent it was too abrupt, at some point it is going to go down and since the growth in price was very fast I can only suppose the dump is going to be as fast.

The market cap is now almost above $20B, which is great. But this won't last forever. BCC will fall very hard and when it happens, lots of traders will lose too much money. Trust me.

It's time to be careful in the market. Keep accumulating bitcoin.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
FasTroy

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:12:30 PM

This might be true since a lot of great cryptocurrency are doing really great. One example is ethereum.
You are right, bitcoin will not still number one at the end, I think it will die one day, and another cryptocurrency will replace it. I don't know exactly which crypto, but I think that ethereum is the closest one to take the place of bitcoin in the future.

PMmesexycoins

Activity: 140

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:34:20 PM

The market as a whole is growing, but which ones will be the long term winning picks is uncertain. This market moves so fast, and it's hard for most of us to know where it's headed.

Personally, I'd prefer the most power efficient options to succeed.

streazight

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:58:54 AM

I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

I dont think its gonna happen. What i am saying is bitcoin is too powerfull now, no coin can be competitor of this king coin.
So lets see if any coin born and maybe it will change bitcoin in the top. But i am sure it will not be etherium.
Same I do because the demand of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and it is very easy to use and to invest in.

Bitcoin is the best thing of the world so I hope the bitcoin will give you the best output and the bitcoin will be used by all the people in the future so I know the bitcoin will be the best currency of the year and the almost all the people are buying the bitcoin and they are investing in the bitcoin at the same time.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
FutureICOs

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:00:07 PM

I believe the split is pushing Bitcoin back, and that is when others might rise up. Anyhow, I do believe that we should always put investment into multiple options instead of just 1. That is exactly why I prefer to have investments in various options. Right now, I have put in money on Sphere; it is a really cool upcoming ICO with excellent theme, which is to help us get up from the social mafia. And, to allow us to earn through the social decentralization, it is a rare type and is meant to take the world by storm, so is certainly the option to go with!
Heyfive94

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

yes.I'm also thinking like that.Because of anonymous transfers(that they cant track transaction). Most of the governments will ban BTC and support any other coin like ETH,DASH.

Sarah08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:44:27 PM

That might be true. But I do not believe Ethereum will be able to hold their gains for long. Sooner or later the price has to go down simply because that is what markets do.

So always remind yourself not to get lost in the mania and try to stay objective. In a market like this, it is easy to think that the good days will never end.
I think bitcoin would be number one for so long because many people are happy with bitcoin and are supporting bitcoin. I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

quocsi

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:03:00 PM

This is also very possible. Currently, many other currencies are rising sharply. But bitcoin is still the strongest and it also has the highest value compared to the present value. Looking forward to bitcoin to compete with many other currencies. I am also afraid that bicoin will drop in value
Mr.Dick

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

you really think so? i might not be an expert but the original will always be seen as most trustable, especially to people how arent to much into CC's but now starrt to invest after 2017' huge increase of btc value?!

greetz
sonic212

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

bitcoin instead of number one does not seem a problem, now ethereum has made great growth. This makes people think that bitcoin may go down in value. But the fact is that the more growth experienced, the more likely it will become competence and based on this always the bitcoin standing first bitcoin has a much higher inflation rate, with the increase so fast that it has some more severe collisions where bitcoin has been much more stable .

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
thenameisjay

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

Probably, but it's really free-for-all for now. Today's bitcoin prices have been going down and I believe it's BCH to blame. Segwit2x was cancelled due to the bitcoin community's need to unite as a single unit. IMO as well, that should have been the end of bitcoin as we speak. Segwit2x was really better than bitcoins, but the way I see it, popularity is bitcoins major key to being king.

Momoamzad

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

Etherum place in 2nd position after bitcoin. But don't forget the value of both currency . its a huge difference between bitcoin and other currency . bitcoin will be always first position. This is my prediction .

dali_masmoudi

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

It is true that Bitcoin has openned the market of the cryptocurrencies and become on the TOP but he will still number one ?
Personally, I see that there is no field where there is only one leader without oppenents. This is what is happenning nowadays when we see Bitcoin on a crysis and Etherium and many other cryptocurrencies are having a good raise according to some statistics.
Bitcoin has to be down for some time and then come back, if not it will be down always.

Sand King

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

I agree with you, there many cryptocurrency who are also blooming in the crypto world, so there have some chance that bitcoin can be dethroned for being number one cryptocurrency, but if that will happen it may not take for too long for other cryptocurrency to be number 1 because btcoin will be back stronger.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tiger Junk

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

I agree with your opinion that might be etherium will the next which can lead crypto. But etherium need more time to do it since its not that easy.

I dont think so that bitcoin will not be the best or number one cryptocurrency in cypto world, bitcoin is running for many years and eventhough that the value of is not stable it still the best among the rest cryptocurrency, And bitcoin is just down for a short time but it will continue to rise soon so it may always be number one cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
anelenaniku

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:30:35 PM

It is time people to realize that, well said! Is time every Bitcoin worthless database to give it's place to real innovative networks like Ethereum etc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinhasher1

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:36:23 PM

I do like the speed of some of the other cryptos. 
Snub

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:42:40 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrecy ever, just the first, all others are just clones, clones who want to be "like original", so if there will be no new currency that is somehow better than BTC, it still will be the best.

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.