Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:28:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy Dump !!  (Read 3395 times)
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:36:04 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/traders-plan-correction-cryptocurrency-market-tops-100-billion/

For those who think that all these traders care about your ATH and believes Cheesy LOL Rupsys has you all ROFL
Gyro

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:41:42 PM

Its a good time to put more into promising projects.

No not yet. Let them fall back down to earth first.
FractalUniverse (OP)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

I used this opportunity to buy small amount of bitcoin. 30% discount from the price 5 days ago was irresistable, if it drops below 2000 i will buy more. im scanning charts of some altcoins for opportunity as well. remember, dumps are golden profit opportunities if played right (not so easy game though)
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

Aint gonna be lower that now we are reaching 95b marketcap. Buy point for me.
ma_da_o

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:52:48 PM

As long as it doesn't drop to a new low, I believe it will rise again in the short run. Lets hope it doesn't!
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:48:53 PM

I used this opportunity to buy small amount of bitcoin. 30% discount from the price 5 days ago was irresistable, if it drops below 2000 i will buy more. im scanning charts of some altcoins for opportunity as well. remember, dumps are golden profit opportunities if played right (not so easy game though)

Yeah crash is a perfect opportunity to buy back bitcoin or any other alt coins for that matter. Its hard to resist the opportunity that is being presented so I might as well jump in and buy a little portion of bitcoin and hold on it till profit is achieved. We have seen other members here talking about the price is so high for buying. And now is the time to buy again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

There are many opportunities to enter when the market is correcting itself and i think there are other safer options to invest your money at this moment  and i am scanning for markets where the risk level is low.

Beeskee

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

The big drop in BTC happened right when it hit $3000, so my guess is that some big investors sold off at that price and triggered some mass selling - both folks panicking and folks looking to sell high and re-buy it at the lower price.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 07:04:34 PM

The big drop in BTC happened right when it hit $3000, so my guess is that some big investors sold off at that price and triggered some mass selling - both folks panicking and folks looking to sell high and re-buy it at the lower price.

Possibly a very big whale started the crash and then when it was going to be stable, the Jihan fud came.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 07:06:59 PM

I caught a few buttonms on alts now looking at going up! Hopefully I'm not wrong and wake up tomorw loosing more money, lets see!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:32:31 PM

Total market cap still didn't drop as much (in % term) as in the May. So this is either just small correction of the uptrend, or (i think more likely) it will get  deeper down in following days/weeks. Not easy to tell now.

Only 5 days latter, but totally different picture. It is clearly seen the uptrend.   Soon 20b declines will be a small daily matter.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: