Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80951 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:28:38 PM

ingemar [11:08 AM]
morning all, we are about to publish full instructions of how to claim presale tokens (just waiting for final confirmation).
[11:09]
in the meantime, because all the tokens have now been generated they should now be transferrable

hmmmmmm right now, insurex is traded on etherdelta at its ICO price.
and this price will drop as soon as presale tokens are released.

Devs, I hope you will get some proper developments soon, otherwise we will hold tokens with no real value.

If you are looking for a quick flip I think you have invested into a wrong project, It baffles me when you see people expecting to make 2x their ICO investment on the second day. The developer need to build a sound products and attractive users to their platform first, that to me is the main priority for the team after token distribution

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:07:48 PM

I invested in the IXT presale and Ive received all my tokens in MEW today

The address given on the previous page for MEW appears to be correct

For those wanting the info, its at:

https://medium.com/@insurex_team/ixt-token-distribution-163f67bd7c50

Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:13:21 PM

I read the medium publish, I also have to claim my pre-sale tokens but I couldn't get if I have to enter zero ether for the claim transaction. I'm new to crowd sales and I've never done pre-sale claim before.

What if I type 0.01 ether for that transaction? Or do I exactly enter zero ether? Anybody knows this?
ODINN

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:19:17 PM

morning all, we are about to publish full instructions of how to claim presale tokens (just waiting for final confirmation).
in the meantime, because all the tokens have now been generated they should now be transferrable

Devs, I hope you will get some proper developments soon, otherwise we will hold tokens with no real value.

If you are looking for a quick flip I think you have invested into a wrong project, It baffles me when you see people expecting to make 2x their ICO investment on the second day. The developer need to build a sound products and attractive users to their platform first, that to me is the main priority for the team after token distribution

Well, its like that - if you do not take care of your crowfunded token, it drops in value, then community sways away... etc etc....
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:30:48 PM

Calm down the ICO only just ended, development doesn't happen overnight. Every ICO seems to have flippers wanting to sell out days after the ICO is finished instead of investing in the project's development plan.
kadscuk

Activity: 143

Investor

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:37:02 PM

I read the medium publish, I also have to claim my pre-sale tokens but I couldn't get if I have to enter zero ether for the claim transaction. I'm new to crowd sales and I've never done pre-sale claim before.

What if I type 0.01 ether for that transaction? Or do I exactly enter zero ether? Anybody knows this?

I entered 0 for the amount of ETH to send and it worked fine in MEW

bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:23:37 PM

So they have already begun distributing the IXT tokens, this is a good sign. After so many problems, we see something moving forward.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:24:31 PM

How many tokens were sold?
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:18:40 PM

This would be the price without a bonus, which is what the white paper says is the base price. "The base price of IXT is 1,125 per ETH"

1 ETH divided by 1,125 IXT (0% bonus) = 0.00088888888

I think the way to look at is that you received an extra 56% (presale) 36%, 20%, 15%, or 9% (sale shutdown before 9% bonus started) IXT tokens as per the white paper.

Almost 0.0009 ETH per IXT

That will be around 7,600 satoshis, am I right? Then a dump to 3,500 satoshis and then a looong pump to 35,000 satoshis.

Amerikiwians

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:58:47 PM

@all, I agree with @icoanalyst. We really should be petitioning the larger exchanges. If you care about your investment then please get involved. It only takes a few seconds or minutes to send a tweet or an email. Send to at least (feedback@bitfinex.com / Twitter @bitfinex) and ( / @BittrexExchange).

Copy or make your own message: "@BittrexExchange / @Bitfinex Will you please consider listing $IXT @insurextech." and send to the above addresses!

Quote from bittrex coin submission page... https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
"At Bittrex, we look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to digital currency technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for currency launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week.  Launching is free and at our discretion.  If your coin passes our compliance rules and you'd like to get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC."

If we do not show a strong community support for IXT we may not get listed on big exchange. Its up to us; we can't just sit back and expect the InsureX team to go it alone. The team needs our support in order to convince the exchanges to list IXT. If IXT does not get listed don't go blaming the InsureX team if you did not contribute a few minutes of your own time to show community support. Its on everyone of us, not just the InsureX team...

@ingemar I hope you and the team will officially call on the community to get behind the team and specifically give us instructions on how we can support your efforts in getting listed on large exchnages. We should also know how we can support the team in other ways also. The community has taken a beating since the crowdfunding issues and we need to band together. We all appreciate the @ingemar presence in communications and hope that it continues. All the best to everyone!
icoanalyst
if you have twitter, please tweet the following... "@BittrexExchange Please add $IXT @insurextech "
Posted in InsureX Slack #community-discussionsYesterday at 7:13 AM
Amerikiwians

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:19:24 PM

This would be the price without a bonus, which is what the white paper says is the base price. "The base price of IXT is 1,125 per ETH"

1 ETH divided by 1,125 IXT (0% bonus) = 0.00088888888

I think the way to look at is that you received an extra 56% (presale) 36%, 20%, 15%, or 9% (sale shutdown before 9% bonus started) IXT tokens as per the white paper.

Almost 0.0009 ETH per IXT

That will be around 7,600 satoshis, am I right? Then a dump to 3,500 satoshis and then a looong pump to 35,000 satoshis.

I am not sure, but you might be correct.

Since IXT was sold for ETH the IXT/ETH value it was sold for during the crowdsale will remain the same. However the IXT to Satoshi/Bitcoin price will fluctuate as the ETH/BTC value changes. Its best to calculate the newly created token value against the token (in this case the IXT sale was in Ethereum) that the ICOsale/Crowdsale was priced in.

You can calculate the Satochi/Bitcoin value on a day by day calculation, which is probably what you have done.

I hope for the best IXT value in the exchanges in the short term and long term. As per other ICO's it will likely go up and have a pull back and then go up again. I cant suggest an investment strategy, as it is different for each person. I personally think that at least a portion of IXT should be held long term. All good ICO's achieve a much greater value on exchanges over time than their initial pop.
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:00:58 AM

Did anyone has successfully received IXT to your Imtoken wallet?

Amerikiwians

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:43:28 AM

I just received this from Bitfinex support team.

Thank you for bringing this coin to our attention. Several factors go into our decision-making process when considering adding a new coin to Bitfinex. Some of these factors include user requests, shareholder interest, market capitalization, coin design parameters, and a thorough assessment of the coin's development process; including, but not limited to, the team behind the coin and their strategies for solving technical and nontechnical problems.

We will continue to monitor these factors and make prudent decisions to keep our customers' best interests in mind.

Kind regards,

Stephen
Bitfinex Support Team
support@bitfinex.com
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:36:50 AM

i heard that the offical website was hacked? is that true? if so, i can't imagine how can a hacked project call himself secrued
Yes it did. They can't say them secured then, the hacker took around 1100 ETH from this ICO, still a huge amount comparing their ICO collected around 32k ETH.
This project is really good. They focus on developing projects and supporting hacked people. I think they are not as greedy as other ICO projects. They stop selling tokens when there are many security risks and this is absolutely true

Yes, true already they make enough money to develop the thing what they mentioned in the roadmap. Any how they managed to restrict the hacking people by not stealing the ICO funds.

Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:43:14 PM

any update guys about listing in exchange ?
why very quiet in here, i can't waiting for long time to trade insurex  Cool
BobExtra

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:31:21 PM

IXT coin is now trading on EtherDelta https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xfca47962d45adfdfd1ab2d972315db4ce7ccf094-ETH but no larger exchange yet. I hope it will start trading on Bittrex soon to gain popularity.

Does anybody know how we can get listed on CoinMarketCap? I think this would be good for the coin too.
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:37:14 PM

Attracting the attention of other user to pour money into this is not a matter of days people..
You have invested in the coin, then sit on it and wait.

There is also the possibility of helping the team of course, but that is matter of choice.

A price increase is not an objective but a consequence of adoption.

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:39:06 AM

Attracting the attention of other user to pour money into this is not a matter of days people..
You have invested in the coin, then sit on it and wait.

There is also the possibility of helping the team of course, but that is matter of choice.

A price increase is not an objective but a consequence of adoption.

Something like that
cienki77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:09:33 PM

IXT coin is now trading on EtherDelta https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xfca47962d45adfdfd1ab2d972315db4ce7ccf094-ETH but no larger exchange yet. I hope it will start trading on Bittrex soon to gain popularity.

Does anybody know how we can get listed on CoinMarketCap? I think this would be good for the coin too.

I believe it would be better to hear some news on development before it hits large exchanges. Nobody wants another pump and dump coin.

FCK COIN REBORN! WE DO GIVE A FCK!
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

I believe it would be better to hear some news on development before it hits large exchanges. Nobody wants another pump and dump coin.
I'm hoping it can be on big exchanges like Bittrex then surely the insureX project will be of much interest to investors and the value of this cryto will increase rapidly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: