Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP)  (Read 23874 times)
Freewallet

Activity: 552
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

Hi Support Team,

I just donated some ETH to the Bread crowdsale, after that I find that freewallet are using a service wallet to make transactions. Could you help me with this problem? Based on the etherscan result, the Bread tokens have been distributed to your service wallet already. Can I provide another ERC20 address and please send those tokens to me?

My user ID is 7b6ae85d

sunino, thank you for your message! Our support team received your request, we'll be getting back to you in regards to it shortly.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:46:51 AM

Hi freewallet, my userid is db425aee and raised the issue with support team through the android app and website as well.
I am using the token wallet android app and sending coins to myetherwallet.
When I press the Send button, the blank screen is shown and freeze.
There is no action done and the transaction history shows that nothing has taken place.
Also tried through freewallet website but there it is not showing the ERC token QSP.

How to send QSP coins from token wallet to myetherwallet?

Thanks

rajsenthil, apologies for the inconvenience! Our support reps requested additional information from you, please see an email with update from them. Upon receiving more details, we'll be able to determine the reason for this issue and resolve it ASAP. Thanks for your patience, looking forward to hearing from you!

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:57:41 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 03:24:06 PM by Freewallet

Even NEM publicly tell people not to use Freewallet.
https://twitter.com/nemofficial/status/941990961139236864

kahc, unfortunately, NEM seem to have been too hasty with their conclusions. We've already responded to their blog post, our comment is awaiting moderation.

UPD: We've published an official response to NEM team's post, please read it in our blog on Medium.com.

nenni06

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:36:14 PM

Hi Freewallet Support Team,

i am waiting till weeks to get my simple support request to get answered which i sent by in-app chat.
Could you please check asap to avoid legal actions?

User-ID: bf1f66e2

Best regards.
alexnstrasse

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:05:19 PM

I'm almost a minute away to send dogecoin to Freewallet from Bittrex. Now, I'm cancelling my intention to use Freewallet. The android wallet apps looks nice and promising - but I believe you guys. This wallet looks like scam, when I checked their website not much information about Freewallet developer/operator, no company details, no address, no real identity - definitely a scam. Scammers now are so good, they can come out with a very convincing app. When I looked back at the app after put aside its aesthetic features, I then realized a lot of fishy things in the app. There are so many scammers now in the crypto-currency market. I'm also have problem with Bittrex, I have transferrred alt coins that I gain from faucet to Bittrex, only when I want to withdraw the accumulated fund, then I realized their transaction fee for withdrawal is exorbitantly high. I am using Bittrex to store alt coins since they have wallets for almost all alt coins. The real problem in crypto-currency is to find multi-wallet service provider and this is where I think the soft spot exploited by Freewallet/Bittrex. Multi wallet is tempting since it makes easy to manage all the alt coins. Good work guys - spread the word!. Need to shut down all these scammers.  
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:16:44 AM

Hi Freewallet Support Team,

i am waiting till weeks to get my simple support request to get answered which i sent by in-app chat.
Could you please check asap to avoid legal actions?

User-ID: bf1f66e2

Best regards.

nenni06, our support team has already informed you that your request has been sent for processing. As soon as it's completed, we'll follow up with the confirmation. Thanks!

sunino

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:51:11 AM

Hi Support Team,

I just donated some ETH to the Bread crowdsale, after that I find that freewallet are using a service wallet to make transactions. Could you help me with this problem? Based on the etherscan result, the Bread tokens have been distributed to your service wallet already. Can I provide another ERC20 address and please send those tokens to me?

My user ID is 7b6ae85d

sunino, thank you for your message! Our support team received your request, we'll be getting back to you in regards to it shortly.

Hi, I am still waiting for the updates from support team, your efficency will be highly appreciated.
electarded_apparently

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:53:50 AM

Michael, we appreciate your friendly reply! Our support reps would be glad to continue the research on your case once you provide the information we requested (see an update in the in-app chat). Thanks again for your help!

You really suck at support/help dude.  Being a condescending prick doesn't make me less frustrated or angry and makes you look like a bigger asshat that doesn't give a shit about the app users.

A little empathy goes a long way.  

ANNNNNNND... they're gone... sent me 1 message, now I can wait another 24 hrs to hear back... any appearance that these people want to help is pure theatrics.

bump... still no resolution.  1 msg per day MAX.  

HMMMM ... they've stopped responding in app and on various forums.  Guess what Señor Freewallet... this is why people are calling your app a scam.  Obviously, the best solution is to just get my tokens to me, but I am in talks with the app store team, trying to get your app pulled from the app store until you're able to resolve the numerous issues that people are complaining about.   Lots of people being harmed by your team's incompetence.

More canned responses.  More useless replies... these guys don't quit.

Why don't you all just send my tokens to an external wallet?

So weird

Bump -

They are now acknowledging the send function is broken.  I guess that's a start.  However, I don't have months to wait for this shit to work...  this is ... infuriating....
cedel

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:20:36 AM

I note these articles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freewallet
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/freewallet/

If it's a scam, it's a REAL good one.

BTW some may note the team is in Estonia.  I confess to being ignorant and thinking Estonia was an eastern European country.  It isn't.  It's northern European.  They seem well ahead of the world in tech in a general sense in that they were the first nation in history to hold an election over the Internet.  I quote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia

'Estonia is a developed country with an advanced, high-income economy that as of 2011 is among the fastest growing in the EU.[19] Its Human Development Index ranks very highly,[7] and it performs favourably in measurements of economic freedom, civil liberties and press freedom (3rd in the world in 2012 and 2007).[20] The 2015 PISA test places Estonian high school students 3rd in the world, behind Singapore and Japan.[21] Citizens of Estonia are provided with universal health care,[22] free education[23] and the longest paid maternity leave in the OECD.[24] Since independence the country has rapidly developed its IT sector, becoming one of the world's most digitally advanced societies.[25] In 2005 Estonia became the first nation to hold elections over the Internet, and in 2014 the first nation to provide E-residency.'

in their terms and conditions, they pretend to be in Hong-Kong, not Estonia:

https://freewallet.org/terms
https://freewallet.org
Wallet Services Limited
Suite A, 21/F, Eton building, 288 Des Voeux Central,
Hong Kong
info@freewallet.org

this is freewallet.org , which is not the same as freewallet.io
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:53:40 AM

electarded_apparently, please update your Token Wallet app and retry your transaction: it should go through now.

sunino

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:14:12 AM

electarded_apparently, please update your Token Wallet app and retry your transaction: it should go through now.

Hi, it has been 5 days for my case..... your efficiency will be highly appreciated and thx for your time, apologies for all the inconvenience...
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:11:01 AM

the app said it let me send.  However, the TXN broadcast is still pending.  

Anyone that wants to see for themselves.....

0xac7ec202dcdbb3fe219e85c92ea33dfad89119fc

It may just be high network traffic, but I paid a relatively high fee...

why no txn broad cast?
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

why no txn broad cast?

TXN is stuck.  When I clear cache, the app just freezes.  So now things are actually worse than before...

Awesome...
Denelin

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:21:34 AM

Right now going on multiple days of steem exchanges temporarily suspended, maintenance, and delayed response times. They lost 3 litecoin worth in transfer to Steem. Userid 71382367 - sent to litecoin exchange wallet LRaoQkrhcb3iHSs4KvHceARomKS7RTqCEt - dec 18th - 3.02071525

I have 2 much smaller successful transactions to the same wallet address and they told me that destination wallet was not related to freewallet.

electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:14:21 AM

why no txn broad cast?

TXN is stuck.  When I clear cache, the app just freezes.  So now things are actually worse than before...

Awesome...

Still waiting on some help with this.  go figure it finally let me send my tokens and then the transaction got "stuck" in pending mode.  

I tried:

Clearing Cache
uninstalling/reinstalling app
install app on different phone all together

Nothing seems to work

Waiting on some help from support.  I have a strange suspicion they aren't going to rush to fix this.  I'm requesting that they kindly refund the transaction and send for me to the wallet app provided in the support chat.
curv1991

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:14:58 AM

Really? Wow, thanks for the information mate. Seems they hold funds in purpose...
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:01:11 PM

why no txn broad cast?

TXN is stuck.  When I clear cache, the app just freezes.  So now things are actually worse than before...

Awesome...

Still waiting on some help with this.  go figure it finally let me send my tokens and then the transaction got "stuck" in pending mode.  

I tried:

Clearing Cache

Nothing seems to work

Waiting on some help from support.  I have a strange suspicion they aren't going to rush to fix this.  I'm requesting that they kindly refund the transaction and send for me to the wallet app provided in the support chat.

I post screenshots to the chat showing the exact screens that I"m seeing and the guy responds:

"Do you mean your transaction is pending whereas you can access your wallet?"

DUDE LOOK AT THE FUCKING  SCREENSHOTS.  

These people...

It feels like an awful troll.

For 2 days... This is what I see:

https://imgur.com/a/usSGg
Belmabdi

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:54:44 PM

Hello There
I have a wallet in freewallet.org and i have done an exchange within my wallet from XMR to BTC , and after few hours from waiting the status say complete and my balance in XMR is gone due to the exchange from it to BTC ,but the problem is that i didn't get anything in my BTC wallet
so what am i suppose to do . please advice me
bear in mind that I've already contacted their support ,but no respond yet
My ID : c80700e2
Any help would be appreciated
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:38:05 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 10:51:49 PM by electarded_apparently

why no txn broad cast?

Awesome...

I tried:

Clearing Cache

Nothing seems to work

Waiting on some help from support.  I have a strange suspicion they aren't going to rush to fix this.  I'm requesting that they kindly refund the transaction and send for me to the wallet app provided in the support chat.

I post screenshots to the chat showing the exact screens that I"m seeing and the guy responds:

"Do you mean your transaction is pending whereas you can access your wallet?"

DUDE LOOK AT THE FUCKING  SCREENSHOTS.  

These people...

It feels like an awful troll.

For 2 days... This is what I see:

https://imgur.com/a/usSGg

what you are doing, free wallet support, is absolutely cruel.  You know damn well that this txn hasn't been broadcast  and you are giving me canned, fake responses to delay.  It's absolutely mean.

THERE IS NO TXN ID BECAUSE THE TXN WAS NEVER BROADCAST

You guys are really fucking mean.
sedlof

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:01:55 PM

user id : c890688f
i tried to exchange btc to ltc with freewallet application about 4 days ago. it was marked "completed" and btc amount was withdrawn but did not get ltc. when i clicked txid it says "transaction was not found". so i contacted freewallet support through application. they barely answers. once i get an answer which was barely related to my problem “Please be informed that LTC exchanges are suspended...”
so i still do not get it what happened to my btc?? if they did not convert my btc to ltc,
so what happened to my btc then?? will they ever gonna send it back to me?? and when?
there are a lot of similar complaints on their facebook page
they need to be honest.
hash 14d555b66fe3641d53524789687de4641a94f75c0c04d2a87b54e31521d24764
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: