Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP)  (Read 23874 times)
Freewallet

Activity: 552
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

anyone have any news on freewallet's XMV fork being added to there system as iv used the xmr address but still waiting for funds to show up after almost 2 months and its been almost 2 weeks since any news update as change there dates on support news even no reply on support ticket what a joke

Would you please share your support ticket number?

As of now, there is no support for XMV in Freewallet. We'll make sure to let our users know if we release it. 

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazy_elky

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

if you use centralized wallet for storing your crypto - you are an idiot. anytime you can be robbed by the owner of that service...cos he just needs new lambo..
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

PM you can you check my ZEC account please?
Rashid1

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

Used wallet by FREEWallet.org last year...around December I think...when just started get to know of cryptocurrencies.Bought some Steem and decided to put it inside the wallet.Found out about Freewallet through..like many of us I supposed..where else but Google.Had this ...baaaaad feeling especially after I had  send it to the wallet.Sure enough...after a couple of hours ...tried to take it out but they wouldn't let me.Need to put extra Steem...extra as in ' a lot ' of Steem inside the wallet...kinda like a maximum amount kinda thing...only then can I take it all out.I knew then I've been had.There were no mentioning  about maximum amount withdrawal or anything like that when you first filled up your particulars in the registration section.But one thing  I can tell you is that... their PR or admin or whoever that was that contacted me as soon as I registered for the wallet was really up on his/her feet welcoming me as a new user of the wallet.Very courtiest...helpful and ever willing to helped me if come across any problem whatsoever whenever using the wallet.I guess it was their way in  reeling people in for us to bite the bait.Thank god it was  couple of dollars worth of Steem back then that I lost to those scumbag/scumbags.Still.....effort to expose them should never stop and threads in a forum like this is the way to do it.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

PM you can you check my ZEC account please?

We appreciate if you could share your support ticket number.

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

Used wallet by FREEWallet.org last year...around December I think...when just started get to know of cryptocurrencies.Bought some Steem and decided to put it inside the wallet.Found out about Freewallet through..like many of us I supposed..where else but Google.Had this ...baaaaad feeling especially after I had  send it to the wallet.Sure enough...after a couple of hours ...tried to take it out but they wouldn't let me.Need to put extra Steem...extra as in ' a lot ' of Steem inside the wallet...kinda like a maximum amount kinda thing...only then can I take it all out.I knew then I've been had.There were no mentioning  about maximum amount withdrawal or anything like that when you first filled up your particulars in the registration section.But one thing  I can tell you is that... their PR or admin or whoever that was that contacted me as soon as I registered for the wallet was really up on his/her feet welcoming me as a new user of the wallet.Very courtiest...helpful and ever willing to helped me if come across any problem whatsoever whenever using the wallet.I guess it was their way in  reeling people in for us to bite the bait.Thank god it was  couple of dollars worth of Steem back then that I lost to those scumbag/scumbags.Still.....effort to expose them should never stop and threads in a forum like this is the way to do it.

Hello Rashid,

Sorry to hear about your negative experience!

Have we got it right that you don't have any issues by the moment?

Let us know if we can be of further assistance, please.

andrey_cry

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

I sent 1000 BTG to my wallet and then tried to exchange for XMR. Already as the second day there is a transaction, and support writes - wait again! I suspect that this is some kind of deception. It can not take so long to exchange. Has asked to return БTГ - have responded that can not cancel transaction, it is lie. Give me back my coins!
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

I sent 1000 BTG to my wallet and then tried to exchange for XMR. Already as the second day there is a transaction, and support writes - wait again! I suspect that this is some kind of deception. It can not take so long to exchange. Has asked to return БTГ - have responded that can not cancel transaction, it is lie. Give me back my coins!

Andrey, thanks for reaching out to us!
Your coins are safe with us! Even if your exchange failed, we would be able to reverse a transaction.
Freewallet maintains the security of your funds. The internal security algorithm worked for your transaction. We took some steps to verify operations on your wallet.   
Now your exchange has pulled through successfully!

andrey_cry

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

Your coins are safe with us! Even if your exchange failed, we would be able to reverse a transaction.
Freewallet maintains the security of your funds. The internal security algorithm worked for your transaction. We took some steps to verify operations on your wallet.   

I just checked the exchange Request id: e3850866-ae0a-c73f-c1fb-9ac7e4366509 at 1000 BTG still in processing Huh
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

I just checked the exchange Request id: e3850866-ae0a-c73f-c1fb-9ac7e4366509 at 1000 BTG still in processing Huh

The transaction may take some time to be processed.

andrey_cry

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

The process already takes almost two days !! You tell me about security and responsibility for my means ... Bring me back BTG to the address from which you received it, and we all say goodbye for good. This is not a service for ombenu but clownery, learn to work with your competitors.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

The process already takes almost two days !! You tell me about security and responsibility for my means ... Bring me back BTG to the address from which you received it, and we all say goodbye for good. This is not a service for ombenu but clownery, learn to work with your competitors.

Apologies for providing you with the incorrect info above.
Your BTG transaction is in progress; it won't be reversed, instead, it will be moved.

andrey_cry

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 06:42:45 PM by andrey_cry

Your BTG transaction is in progress; it won't be reversed, instead, it will be moved.

andrey_cry

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:47:22 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 04:14:57 AM by andrey_cry

Where does it go? the transaction is already the second day you have on the account ... why are you driving my nose? I sent you 1000 BTG for two days I can not get XVG Do you see that the course takes place during these two days ?! You just use my money and deliberately do not let me exchange and withdraw money.

I got XEM 10,000 less !! Do you think this is normal ?!

In addition, I tried to withdraw, drove 20000 XEM further tried to withdraw the rest and again the transaction hung! again wait two days ?! What kind of nonsense?
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

Where does it go? the transaction is already the second day you have on the account ... why are you driving my nose? I sent you 1000 BTG for two days I can not get XVG Do you see that the course takes place during these two days ?! You just use my money and deliberately do not let me exchange and withdraw money.

In addition, I tried to withdraw, drove 20000 XEM further tried to withdraw the rest and again the transaction hung! again wait two days ?! What kind of nonsense?

Dear customer,

All transactions of yours have been successfully processed within the short time frame. Upon that, a quick due diligence procedure regarding your transactions was conducted.

Should you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll be glad to assist!

andrey_cry

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

Dear customer,

All transactions of yours have been successfully processed within the short time frame. Upon that, a quick due diligence procedure regarding your transactions was conducted.

Should you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll be glad to assist!

When I ordered the exchange of 1000 BTG, I had to come 158,000 XEM and it was much less !! Where else is 10,000 XEM?
andrey_cry

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

Dear customer,

When I ordered the exchange of 1000 BTG, I had to come 158,000 XEM and it was much less !! Where else is 10,000 XEM?

Why do you cancel transactions? !!! Give me the men to withdraw XEM
andrey_cry

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

TRANSACTION AMOUNT
– 30000.2 XEM
Date:   03 Aug 2018 10:45
Recipient’s address:   NCA6PLCOIN7UQDOU
Amount:   30000 XEM
Fee:   0.2 XEM
Arrival amount:   30000 XEM
Balance before:   100000 XEM
Balance after:   100000 XEM
Request id:   0fa1f9b8-c6e0-4bb2-7dfc-7e5f0b21835d

Why are you rejecting transactions? !!!
andrey_cry

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

You write about the inconvenience! Yes, you created them for me! You have essentially robbed me of at least 10,000 XEM, now these findings are constantly rejected, let me take back my money and forget about you. And 10000 XEM let you remain on the box under the chamomile field. FELT !!! UGLY !!
andrey_cry

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

The final review of this cantor: started 1000 BTG and tried to exchange for XEM at the rate of 1 BTG = 158 XEM on July 31, 2018 and if I were exchanged that day I would receive 158,000 XEM. But I have not been fooled for three days by telling stories about some procedures, as a result of 03.08.18 I received 148,000 XEM on the account, which is 10,000 less than it was originally. Given that it was not my fault that the exchange was not made on 31.07.18 it was logical that I needed to pay 158,000 XEM. In general, they really threw me on 10000 XEM, they created a headache for four days. My advice to you guys, you go from here and do not even think about making coins here. Naebut, they will rob him. Mudaki if you think that 10000 XEM I do not need to return, the maximum you spend it on is so on your box under the ground.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: