Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP)  (Read 23874 times)
Freewallet

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

TRANSACTION AMOUNT
– 30000.2 XEM
Date:   03 Aug 2018 10:45
Recipient’s address:   NCA6PLCOIN7UQDOU
Amount:   30000 XEM
Fee:   0.2 XEM
Arrival amount:   30000 XEM
Balance before:   100000 XEM
Balance after:   100000 XEM
Request id:   0fa1f9b8-c6e0-4bb2-7dfc-7e5f0b21835d

Why are you rejecting transactions? !!!

Dear Andrey,
No transactions were rejected.
By now, all XEM payout transactions have been successfully processed.

As for the exchange amount, we are investigating the transaction with our exchange partner and will let you know about results of this investigation.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

TRANSACTION AMOUNT
– 30000.2 XEM
Date:   03 Aug 2018 10:45
Recipient’s address:   NCA6PLCOIN7UQDOU
Amount:   30000 XEM
Fee:   0.2 XEM
Arrival amount:   30000 XEM
Balance before:   100000 XEM
Balance after:   100000 XEM
Request id:   0fa1f9b8-c6e0-4bb2-7dfc-7e5f0b21835d

Why are you rejecting transactions? !!!

Dear Andrey,
No transactions were rejected.
By now, all XEM payout transactions have been successfully processed.

As for the exchange amount, we are investigating the transaction with our exchange partner and will let you know about results of this investigation.

UPD: Due to the high volatility of both currencies being exchanged, the discrepancy between the expected and actual result took place. Please accept ours and our exchange partner's apologies for this incident.
We'll update you on the decision made in this regard.

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

I sent 1000 BTG to my wallet and then tried to exchange for XMR. Already as the second day there is a transaction, and support writes - wait again! I suspect that this is some kind of deception. It can not take so long to exchange. Has asked to return БTГ - have responded that can not cancel transaction, it is lie. Give me back my coins!

Andrey, thanks for reaching out to us!
Your coins are safe with us! Even if your exchange failed, we would be able to reverse a transaction.
Freewallet maintains the security of your funds. The internal security algorithm worked for your transaction. We took some steps to verify operations on your wallet.  
Now your exchange has pulled through successfully!

I just checked the exchange Request id: e3850866-ae0a-c73f-c1fb-9ac7e4366509 at 1000 BTG still in processing Huh

The transaction may take some time to be processed.

The process already takes almost two days !! You tell me about security and responsibility for my means ... Bring me back BTG to the address from which you received it, and we all say goodbye for good. This is not a service for ombenu but clownery, learn to work with your competitors.

Apologies for providing you with the incorrect info above.
Your BTG transaction is in progress; it won't be reversed, instead, it will be moved.

Where does it go? the transaction is already the second day you have on the account ... why are you driving my nose? I sent you 1000 BTG for two days I can not get XVG Do you see that the course takes place during these two days ?! You just use my money and deliberately do not let me exchange and withdraw money.

I got XEM 10,000 less !! Do you think this is normal ?!

In addition, I tried to withdraw, drove 20000 XEM further tried to withdraw the rest and again the transaction hung! again wait two days ?! What kind of nonsense?

Hello Andrey,

We would like to notify you that we have sent you an email response with good news.
Please check and let us know.

Thank you!

fx911

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:32:59 AM

Them is big scammer !!!
them will steal your all coin ,and blocked your account !!
and forcing your provide your private information to them !!
DO NOT USE THIS WALLET !!
i already lost my bitcoin , warning other people don't use it !
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

Them is big scammer !!!

Hello,

Your Bitcoins are not lost.

We are authorized to request our users to provide their personal information in full compliance with our privacy policy: https://freewallet.org/privacy
Once you complete the user verification procedure, all operations on your account will be resumed.
Thanks.

Tashka2421

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

Do not give to withdraw coins for 24 hours ...
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

Do not give to withdraw coins for 24 hours ...

Hello Tashka2421,

Please share your user ID and we'll verify the status of your transaction. Thanks!

r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Them is big scammer !!!

Hello,

We are authorized to request our users to provide their personal information in full compliance with our privacy policy: https://freewallet.org/privacy
Once you complete the user verification procedure, all operations on your account will be resumed.
Thanks.

A wallet that allows registration without verification that blocks accounts without reasons once the customer deposits money and blackmails them to give their documents is a very suspicious one. Keep doing this and you will be ruined.

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

Them is big scammer !!!

Hello,

Thanks.

A wallet that allows registration without verification that blocks accounts without reasons once the customer deposits money and blackmails them to give their documents is a very suspicious one. Keep doing this and you will be ruined.

Hello r34tr783tr78

Reasons and explanations are always provided (in our terms and conditions, too).

ViperGuy

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

ZEC sending has been down for almost a week due to "maintenance". No one can convert or send.  When is this going to be back online? (Your response will be "We are working very hard to get this back as soon as possible.") You can't lock out access to funds due to "maintenance" for this amount of time and expect people to use your service with confidence.
JAFO17

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

Freewallet is a total scam. Period. They are screwing with me and locking me out of my account, right now. I wish I had come here and read up on them before getting in bed with them.
RIP
Live and learn I guess.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

ZEC sending has been down for almost a week due to "maintenance". No one can convert or send.  When is this going to be back online? (Your response will be "We are working very hard to get this back as soon as possible.") You can't lock out access to funds due to "maintenance" for this amount of time and expect people to use your service with confidence.

Hello ViperGuy,

All ZEC operations have resumed a while ago.

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

Freewallet is a total scam. Period. They are screwing with me and locking me out of my account, right now. I wish I had come here and read up on them before getting in bed with them.
RIP
Live and learn I guess.

JAFO17, sorry to hear that you are being locked out of the wallet.
You can always check your balance via our web wallet: http://bit.ly/webwllt

As for your issue, would you submit a support request (https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw) to us? (Feel free to PM me). We'll check this with our technical team and offer you a solution. Thanks!

JAFO17

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 12:48:12 PM by JAFO17

RIP
Live and learn I guess.

You can always check your balance via our web wallet: http://[Suspicious link removed]/webwllt

As for your issue, would you submit a support request (https://[Suspicious link removed]/2rgGdRw) to us? (Feel free to PM me). We'll check this with our technical team and offer you a solution. Thanks!

I just spent a few hours exchanging emails with your support team and still have nothing. The last email I sent still has no response. My password doesn't work and when I attempt to reset the password there is no place to input the security code you send me. Literally no place to put the security code. After atleast a dozen emails there is still not an answer to the VERY SIMPLE question...where does this security code go. You'd think that could be handled in one single email. I feel like I'm being run in circles intentionally and unless you can answer this VERY SIMPLE question I don't think you can change my mind.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

RIP
Live and learn I guess.

You can always check your balance via our web wallet: http://[Suspicious link removed]/webwllt

As for your issue, would you submit a support request (https://[Suspicious link removed]/2rgGdRw) to us? (Feel free to PM me). We'll check this with our technical team and offer you a solution. Thanks!

I just spent a few hours exchanging emails with your support team and still have nothing. The last email I sent still has no response. My password doesn't work and when I attempt to reset the password there is no place to input the security code you send me. Literally no place to put the security code. After atleast a dozen emails there is still not an answer to the VERY SIMPLE question...where does this security code go. You'd think that could be handled in one single email. I feel like I'm being run in circles intentionally and unless you can answer this VERY SIMPLE question I don't think you can change my mind.

Hello JAFO17,

Sorry you have this impression. Everything looks like you are trying to receive the password reset link to the email address whereas your login option is tied to Google Plus, Facebook ID or mobile phone number.
Would you share your user ID or ticket number?

Thanks in advance.

ViperGuy

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

Hello ViperGuy,

Thanks, I see that it is working as of this morning.

To all the users that are currently using Freewallet or contemplating using their service, I don't agree that it is a scam. I have been using their app for almost a year now for converting alt coins to BTC. I have had an instance were a transaction of $50 worth of BCH got lost for months because of a technical issue with changing address format (That I could have avoided if I payed attention to the posted notice in the app), but I did eventually get it back. Yes, they have issues, but they do eventually solve them.  I have never been scammed by them and have no reason to believe they are a scam.  I mine directly into Freewallet because it's convenient and relatively quick to convert from one coin to another then send to my Coinbase account. My word of caution would only be to not store large sums of coin because sometimes you can be locked out from sending or converting from a specific coin for days or even weeks. I will say I have never been locked out of all coins nor have I ever seen their service go entirely down for more than a few minutes or hours. My other suggestion is to always read the posted "Family News" notices in the app each day before doing a transaction, it might save you trouble if you know ahead of time which coin is down for maintenance or what change you need to make note of before receiving or sending funds. Freewallet has their issues, but they are not a scam. Their service has saved me so much time and effort as a miner over the past year that I think it's worth dealing with the hiccups along the way.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

Hello ViperGuy,

Thanks, I see that it is working as of this morning.

To all the users that are currently using Freewallet or contemplating using their service, I don't agree that it is a scam. I have been using their app for almost a year now for converting alt coins to BTC. I have had an instance were a transaction of $50 worth of BCH got lost for months because of a technical issue with changing address format (That I could have avoided if I payed attention to the posted notice in the app), but I did eventually get it back. Yes, they have issues, but they do eventually solve them.  I have never been scammed by them and have no reason to believe they are a scam.  I mine directly into Freewallet because it's convenient and relatively quick to convert from one coin to another then send to my Coinbase account. My word of caution would only be to not store large sums of coin because sometimes you can be locked out from sending or converting from a specific coin for days or even weeks. I will say I have never been locked out of all coins nor have I ever seen their service go entirely down for more than a few minutes or hours. My other suggestion is to always read the posted "Family News" notices in the app each day before doing a transaction, it might save you trouble if you know ahead of time which coin is down for maintenance or what change you need to make note of before receiving or sending funds. Freewallet has their issues, but they are not a scam. Their service has saved me so much time and effort as a miner over the past year that I think it's worth dealing with the hiccups along the way.

Hello ViperGuy,

Thank you very much for your feedback, appreciate that much. Glad you like our service!

raulstana

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

Hi , I sent yesterday 250 EOS from Bitfinex to Freewallet to test how it works , and then ? surprise ! I´m not able anymore to send them back or to send to other wallet ! I wrote to support and here is what they answered to me :

(P.S. My EOS are registered they from Bitfinex and bought after in August - September 2018 )

The question is what should I do now to take my eos out from this shit wallet Huh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Stana,
Thank you for your query!
 Let us remind that Block.one has stopped distributing EOS.
Further opportunities related to EOS tokens depend on if a blockchain on EOS.IO Platform. We'll also take a snapshot of the EOS blockchain at the time the EOS tokens are frozen, to guarantee that all Freewallet EOS holders can claim the new coins if any are created and Freewallet supports them.
However, there is still not enough information about the future state of EOS. Please monitor the situation around the possibilities of a new blockchain on EOS.IO Platform.
Please stay tuned and follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/freewalletorg) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/freewallet.org) for the most recent news Smiley

Best regards,
Phillip,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i don´t understand , this 250 eos what I have on freewallet ihave bought in bitfinex , i have trasfert to freewallet from bitfinex , i have this 250 eos on freewallet , whay from other platform I can transfer and from freewallet I can´t .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Stana,
Currently, we are still testing the new EOS platform.
Our users will be notified once the usual operation flow is resumed.
Please be patient. There is no need to worry.

Best regards,
Richard,
r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

Another case about freewallet. The amount around 1250 usd grants that they probably will solve the issue if you keep pressing here. Open your own thread if necessary. For a test was a risky amount.

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

Hi , I sent yesterday 250 EOS from Bitfinex to Freewallet to test how it works , and then ? surprise ! I´m not able anymore to send them back or to send to other wallet ! I wrote to support and here is what they answered to me :

(P.S. My EOS are registered they from Bitfinex and bought after in August - September 2018 )

The question is what should I do now to take my eos out from this shit wallet Huh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Stana,
Thank you for your query!
 Let us remind that Block.one has stopped distributing EOS.
Further opportunities related to EOS tokens depend on if a blockchain on EOS.IO Platform. We'll also take a snapshot of the EOS blockchain at the time the EOS tokens are frozen, to guarantee that all Freewallet EOS holders can claim the new coins if any are created and Freewallet supports them.
However, there is still not enough information about the future state of EOS. Please monitor the situation around the possibilities of a new blockchain on EOS.IO Platform.
Please stay tuned and follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/freewalletorg) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/freewallet.org) for the most recent news Smiley

Best regards,
Phillip,

sorry i don´t understand , this 250 eos what I have on freewallet ihave bought in bitfinex , i have trasfert to freewallet from bitfinex , i have this 250 eos on freewallet , whay from other platform I can transfer and from freewallet I can´t .

Dear Stana,
Currently, we are still testing the new EOS platform.
Our users will be notified once the usual operation flow is resumed.
Please be patient. There is no need to worry.

Best regards,
Richard,

Hi Raul,

In order to see your balance, you need to log out and and log in the account associated with Facebook.

You have created 2 accounts in Freewallet and transferred funds from one account to another. You don’t see the EOS balance because you logged in the account with 0 balance. You can find more details about the procedure in your email inbox.

If the issue has been resolved, please update the post. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: