Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lol so many newbs flooding the forum asking same questions  (Read 3426 times)
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:25:08 AM

This brings to mind a funny story. Last year we were buying and new car and moving some things at the same time.  Basically, during the move, the heavy items put one of our older vehicles out of commission and we went out and quickly bought another used car

I'm not sure how that relates, but Ok.  Cheesy

Its relates. I have not finished yet.  Smiley

The vehicle had died near a Walmart and we parked it there until we could get to it.  We really considered towing and repairing it beyond the worth of the vehicle.  In it was a handful of worthless stuff and an ASIC.  It was an older unit, a 60 GHS unit that we never used anymore.  Just a plain black box with a WIFI antenna and a few ports.

The vehicle got towed while we were getting to dealing with it.  Calling the impound, they stated that many people could not afford or did not care to pick up theirs cars and the impound offered right away to waive any fees in exchange for keeping the dead vehicle.  We agreed and they said to come and pick up the personal items.

They called several times, increasing the fee each time and then gave up.  That was six months back, their last offer was $400 to retrieve our stuff, lol.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

I remember the days of mining BTC with a video card about the time the S1 came a long and killed off that idea ... that was when i started ......... So i actually was able to mine some BTC with two or three video cards ...before ASIC miner did what :  seemed, like it killed off mining with Video cards and CPU ..... but no ..  So I"ll keep mining ,i get the feeling GPU will all ways be good to use for mining no matter how questionable at the time it seems they may not be .. you never really know for sure till it happens .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:15:59 AM

This brings to mind a funny story. Last year we were buying and new car and moving some things at the same time.  Basically, during the move, the heavy items put one of our older vehicles out of commission and we went out and quickly bought another used car

The vehicle had died near a Walmart and we parked it there until we could get to it.  We really considered towing and repairing it beyond the worth of the vehicle.  In it was a handful of worthless stuff and an ASIC.  It was an older unit, a 60 GHS unit that we never used anymore.  Just a plain black box with a WIFI antenna and a few ports.

The vehicle got towed while we were getting to dealing with it.  Calling the impound, they stated that many people could not afford or did not care to pick up theirs cars and the impound offered right away to waive any fees in exchange for keeping the dead vehicle.  We agreed and they said to come and pick up the personal items.

They called several times, increasing the fee each time and then gave up.  That was six months back, their last offer was $400 to retrieve our stuff, lol.

Last week we got a call from them again, begging us to come get the ASIC.  They had trashed everything but that and apparently they have gotten more and more paranoid and freaked out by this plain black box with the antenna that they have no idea what it is.  They begged to just come get it, no fees, just please remove this from our business, lol.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:15:29 AM

The vehicle got towed while we were getting to dealing with it.  Calling the impound, they stated that many people could not afford or did not care to pick up theirs cars and the impound offered right away to waive any fees in exchange for keeping the dead vehicle.  We agreed and they said to come and pick up the personal items.

They called several times, increasing the fee each time and then gave up.  That was six months back, their last offer was $400 to retrieve our stuff, lol.

Last week we got a call from them again, begging us to come get the ASIC.  They had trashed everything but that and apparently they have gotten more and more paranoid and freaked out by this plain black box with the antenna that they have no idea what it is.  They begged to just come get it, no fees, just please remove this from our business, lol.

Tell them it is very dangerous to disturb the black box and that they will need to tow the car to your house at NO CHARGE in order to deal with it.

They probably think the FBI is monitoring their operation  Cheesy  and if they are getting this paranoid some sketchy things might be going on there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: