Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Millennials for screwing the world.  (Read 1816 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:33:48 AM

@crypticj
I have done others.. all apart of my "ETH not even once campaignCheesy

But Millennials ?

The new generation is fast getting on my nerves too !

Did you all see the ICO for "Fidget Spinner Coin"

FUD first & ask questions later™
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:43:33 AM

The fact that coins are not all decentralized does not result in imminent failure.. Decentralization is a dream that started the development of bitcoin, but that doesn't mean that decentralization will stay the cornerstone behind the technology when it's further developed..

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't believe what I just read. Yeah, there is no need to be decentralized, sure!! Why would they need to be decentralized if that's merely the reason why crypto are what they are? Cheesy gtfo

Lol, so the only reason any of the stuff has value is it's claim of being decentralized and when everyone figures out the emperor has no clothes, that's not going to make a difference? sure.  Once people figure it out (who knows how long that will take) the money will all go to metals again since bitcoin is really nothing except people trying to hedge against the dollar or ride pump and dumps.

Certainly! I can't believe what that guy wrote... seriously...
DreamCrusherFTW

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:51:39 AM

Millennials ? Fucks sake man I don't even buy coffee (Who the fuck does that anyway) like they say we do, I work 5 days a week earning enough to get by and just a tad extra to enjoy myself and here you are blaming us on this ? I can tell you now that fuck all people get into the coding or tech industry these days of my gen, everyone wants to be a makeup artist or lawyer but in reality all those jobs are gone so we look for something else to make us money in between, most of us work shit jobs in supermarkets or busting our asses doing hands on physical labor while Vitalkik Buterin (Another Millinial) soaks up his multi million dollar dump and continues to be a fuckwit with global support for something that is so far fetched like everyone has been saying so far will implode on itself, 2 years and shits starting to get crazy, the mother fucking kremlin will be on the top richlist of millennials and where are all us standard joe millennials ? yeah exactly, still down the fucking bottom while the big fish spreads his buns for the charcoaled sausage.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:57:36 AM

@DreamCrusherFTW
Sorry we were so hard on you.. not all of your kind is bad.
And your comment made me hungry (and a little aroused)

..did someone say sausage ? buns ?

Someone get the mustard cause it's chow time at Spoetnik's place !  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:03:45 AM

2 years and shits starting to get crazy, the mother fucking kremlin will be on the top richlist of millennials and where are all us standard joe millennials ? yeah exactly, still down the fucking bottom while the big fish spreads his buns for the charcoaled sausage.

Oh man, that made me laugh to tears...  Cheesy Cheesy
freeElectron

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:27:31 AM

I don't care how technically superior it is, I don't care if the price rocketed. ETH has always been a project funded by banks secretly to make a Bitcoin that the banks could live with i.e. Unlimited supply, ability to make tokens or currency out of thin air, derivatives, track everyones money etc.

Well now you fuckwits just got out of your debt slavery from college and now have put the biggest slavery noose around the worlds neck you utter morons.

Bitcoin was to set the world free, ETH is to enslave us. Just remember when your kids are suffering and pulled into wars and death you were the generation that sold them down the river for your handful of beans. Now you pushed it enough the mainstream fools are now buying it. slow hand clap. Well fucking done Millennials.

90% of the traffic on ETH is ICO's, so I doubt your beloved millennials are to blame. This is what drives the price.
ETH is a ICO machine more or less.

crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

I don't care how technically superior it is, I don't care if the price rocketed. ETH has always been a project funded by banks secretly to make a Bitcoin that the banks could live with i.e. Unlimited supply, ability to make tokens or currency out of thin air, derivatives, track everyones money etc.

Well now you fuckwits just got out of your debt slavery from college and now have put the biggest slavery noose around the worlds neck you utter morons.

Bitcoin was to set the world free, ETH is to enslave us. Just remember when your kids are suffering and pulled into wars and death you were the generation that sold them down the river for your handful of beans. Now you pushed it enough the mainstream fools are now buying it. slow hand clap. Well fucking done Millennials.

90% of the traffic on ETH is ICO's, so I doubt your beloved millennials are to blame. This is what drives the price.
ETH is a ICO machine more or less.

Its all transfer of wealth and paper gains... you just donn't want to be the last guy holding the bag... when shit turns to shit...

People are saying oh these time around its different. No it is not different its the same. like 2012-2013 the only thing is the bubble is lasting longer and it could continue to last little longer more... when it pops we will all be covered in shits...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: