Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Millennials for screwing the world.  (Read 1814 times)
Fatoshi (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

I don't care how technically superior it is, I don't care if the price rocketed. ETH has always been a project funded by banks secretly to make a Bitcoin that the banks could live with i.e. Unlimited supply, ability to make tokens or currency out of thin air, derivatives, track everyones money etc.

Well now you fuckwits just got out of your debt slavery from college and now have put the biggest slavery noose around the worlds neck you utter morons.

Bitcoin was to set the world free, ETH is to enslave us. Just remember when your kids are suffering and pulled into wars and death you were the generation that sold them down the river for your handful of beans. Now you pushed it enough the mainstream fools are now buying it. slow hand clap. Well fucking done Millennials.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:14:53 AM

I don't care how technically superior it is, I don't care if the price rocketed. ETH has always been a project funded by banks secretly to make a Bitcoin that the banks could live with i.e. Unlimited supply, ability to make tokens or currency out of thin air, derivatives, track everyones money etc.

Well now you fuckwits just got out of your debt slavery from college and now have put the biggest slavery noose around the worlds neck you utter morons.

Bitcoin was to set the world free, ETH is to enslave us. Just remember when your kids are suffering and pulled into wars and death you were the generation that sold them down the river for your handful of beans. Now you pushed it enough the mainstream fools are now buying it. slow hand clap. Well fucking done Millennials.

Care to explain your reasoning instead of just ranting... we are listening... you are entitled to your opinion and free speech.

Please do share your reasons why you feel the way you do, I am not saying I disagree just keeping an open mind. Its always great to hear a different perspective that you may have not consider...
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:45:11 AM

I'm doubtful it's all, or even a majority of millenials who are riding the current boom, most of them didn't have the money to invest in mining or buy in  Grin

Seriously though, Ether has utility, Bitcoin has utility (and is still a massive value store), NEITHER provide anonymity, and both have some serious issues to be concerned with.

That said there's PLENTY of booming projects that still have great promise in anonymity and freedom: Monero, ZEC, ZCL, ZEN, Zcoin, well really it seems just about anything starting with a Z. 

Blockchain is here to stay, companies and governments are going to use and abuse it, like they always have with any other technology they can benefit from.  That doesn't mean the benefits to those who value freedom and anonymity are destroyed, just don't put YOUR money in ETH and you'll be just fine.
crypticj

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:48:50 AM

I'm doubtful it's all, or even a majority of millenials who are riding the current boom, most of them didn't have the money to invest in mining or buy in  Grin

Seriously though, Ether has utility, Bitcoin has utility (and is still a massive value store), NEITHER provide anonymity, and both have some serious issues to be concerned with.

That said there's PLENTY of booming projects that still have great promise in anonymity and freedom: Monero, ZEC, ZCL, ZEN, Zcoin, well really it seems just about anything starting with a Z. 

Blockchain is here to stay, companies and governments are going to use and abuse it, like they always have with any other technology they can benefit from.  That doesn't mean the benefits to those who value freedom and anonymity are destroyed, just don't put YOUR money in ETH and you'll be just fine.

I think well said... I agree 100% with your sentiment if you don't like don't buy it.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:12:44 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 05:34:28 AM by r0ach

Blockchain is here to stay

Wrong, and this is a phrase constantly spammed by Ethereum and R3 banker shill accounts.  Neither proof of work or proof of stake have solved ANYTHING dealing with decentralization and that is what their entire valuation is supposed to be based on.  All of this crap can go poof in an instant when it has no fundamentals to hold it up.  Both proof of work and proof of stake should be relabeled "proof of monopoly" because that is the only thing it proves.

The only winner of this will be whoever liquidates cryptocurrency at the top for silver or gold.  It's just that nobody knows what the top will be.  And yes, they are all going to implode because none of them are decentralized or have even a remote trace of a Nash equilibrium.  They only survive right now as a function of regulatory arbitrage, which is an untenable position due to how easy it is for the state to co-opt cryptocurrency or regulate it into the ground.  

The government doesn't like competition so those are the only two possible outcomes:  regulated into the ground where it's the same as fiat or completely co-opted by the state.  It requires very few resources for governments to monitor and attack activities online (cryptocurrency), while it takes them orders of magnitude higher power and resources to defeat regulatory arbitrage in the real world space (peer to peer gold and silver physical transactions).  

None of the network activity in cryptocurrency is obfuscated, transactions are non-fungible with everything recorded, and the mining pools are enormous attack vectors as well.  The whole thing is a giant rat trap at this point to be completely at the mercy of whatever the state decides.  Both gold and silver are a hedge against the state and cryptocurrency is not.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Fatoshi (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:22:10 AM

Care to explain your reasoning instead of just ranting... we are listening... you are entitled to your opinion and free speech.

Please do share your reasons why you feel the way you do, I am not saying I disagree just keeping an open mind. Its always great to hear a different perspective that you may have not consider...

I already did? Unlimited supply. Deriveratives. Even early members of team were ex goldman sachs emplyees...you know that right?

Do you think someone with vitaliks social life just bumped into ex goldman sach traders in best buy.lol  Vitaliks ideas were co-opt ed buy banks. Eth is a banks wet dream compared to bitcoin which is rat poison with a capped supply. All that negative press anput bitcoon disappeared once eth got going. Before then bitcoiners were practically domestic terrorists with arrests and prison time given out like candy. Do.you honestly think those in poower would let a tech that took their entire power base away?

The only reason no one wants to hear this is cause they are making money. Your children will bear the brunt of your decisions.
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

I understand your sentiment against ETH, but can you really blame it on a generation of mostly 20-somethings? I'm sure there are plenty of Gen X or Boomer investors in ETH.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 05:32:16 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 05:44:15 AM by benthach

eth going to bloat from inside out and kill itself, or turn to this unseen POS also will kill itself, it is a lose-lose situation waiting to happen. Bancor rush is just a glim with many people experience losing their transaction or delaying for day. people soon will realized this freak scam is just a dream.

there is no reason to criticized this bloat freak scam, just wait and laugh at these bagholders when they found out what is going on with their transaction. all these and it still don't even have a solid working wallet.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Fatoshi (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:46:12 AM

I understand your sentiment against ETH, but can you really blame it on a generation of mostly 20-somethings? I'm sure there are plenty of Gen X or Boomer investors in ETH.

I admit its not just Millennials but it seems crypto newbies are quite young and seem to have none of the ethics of handing power over to those in authority. A few years a go a bank getting involved in a crypto project wpuld of been met with disgust now its a dream.come true. The joke is banks with rape crypto for its own needs and will leave these newbie investors holding yet anothe debt bag for the next decade.

I do.admit this isnt just Millennials but recently i hear no dissent about eth we had just a couple of years ago.
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 06:51:02 AM

I hate to break it to you OP not sure if ETH is bankers or free, but I'm 100% sure most people hate freedom and want someone to run their lives and to be well regulated. That is a true statement so get use to it. No one wants freedom they demand tyranny and to call that freedom but not real freedom. So learn to see the world for what it is, the 0.01% like me who love freedom are just losers to that they have to put up with us.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:58:17 AM

Wrong, and this is a phrase constantly spammed by Ethereum and R3 banker shill accounts.  Neither proof of work or proof of stake have solved ANYTHING dealing with decentralization and that is what their entire valuation is supposed to be based on.  All of this crap can go poof in an instant when it has no fundamentals to hold it up.  Both proof of work and proof of stake should be relabeled "proof of monopoly" because that is the only thing it proves.

The only winner of this will be whoever liquidates cryptocurrency at the top for silver or gold.  It's just that nobody knows what the top will be.  And yes, they are all going to implode because none of them are decentralized or have even a remote trace of a Nash equilibrium.  They only survive right now as a function of regulatory arbitrage, which is an untenable position due to how easy it is for the state to co-opt cryptocurrency or regulate it into the ground.  

The government doesn't like competition so those are the only two possible outcomes:  regulated into the ground where it's the same as fiat or completely co-opted by the state.  It requires very few resources for governments to monitor and attack activities online (cryptocurrency), while it takes them orders of magnitude higher power and resources to defeat regulatory arbitrage in the real world space (peer to peer gold and silver physical transactions).  

None of the network activity in cryptocurrency is obfuscated, transactions are non-fungible with everything recorded, and the mining pools are enormous attack vectors as well.  The whole thing is a giant rat trap at this point to be completely at the mercy of whatever the state decides.  Both gold and silver are a hedge against the state and cryptocurrency is not.

The fact that coins are not all decentralized does not result in imminent failure.. Decentralization is a dream that started the development of bitcoin, but that doesn't mean that decentralization will stay the cornerstone behind the technology when it's further developed..
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:19:30 AM

None of the network activity in cryptocurrency is obfuscated, transactions are non-fungible with everything recorded, and the mining pools are enormous attack vectors as well.  The whole thing is a giant rat trap at this point to be completely at the mercy of whatever the state decides.  Both gold and silver are a hedge against the state and cryptocurrency is not.

The fact that coins are not all decentralized does not result in imminent failure.. Decentralization is a dream that started the development of bitcoin, but that doesn't mean that decentralization will stay the cornerstone behind the technology when it's further developed..

Lol, so the only reason any of the stuff has value is it's claim of being decentralized and when everyone figures out the emperor has no clothes, that's not going to make a difference? sure.  Once people figure it out (who knows how long that will take) the money will all go to metals again since bitcoin is really nothing except people trying to hedge against the dollar or ride pump and dumps.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:45:44 PM

I know that everyone has an opinion and some are for one coin or another and some are dead set against one or another, but I honestly do not see what you are trying to say in the OP. 

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:46:41 PM

I know that everyone has an opinion and some are for one coin or another and some are dead set against one or another, but I honestly do not see what you are trying to say in the OP. 

Obviously this is an anti-ETH OP, but I cannot see where the connections between the other statements you made and ETH itself are.  I cannot really fully understand the attack on ETH
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

I am not saying that I am for that coin, pretty neutral on ETH in my world, but if you are trying to get people to your cause, we need a little more of a clear path of where you are going with all this.
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:24:37 PM

It looks like ETH is a near completely speculative asset. I fail to see any revolution in smart contracts in their platform. First, because they sell this idea but fail to give concrete and revolutionary examples of its usage (what is it that makes it different of a bunch of if, then, else routines, for instance); second, because they have a too commercial attitude with this whole thing of auctioning domain names lasting 1 year inside a network which seems useless so far in comparison with what is already out there. Looks very provisional and made to create very high expectations in something that is not even well defined, let alone giving a innovative working example.

That being said, who can tell if all those highs are not pump, and the drop in price in BTC desperation of those exchanging BTC for ETH because of the pump? Aka self-fulfilling-prophecy.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:40:57 AM

I like this guy  Grin

Millennials need to be put down like the sick dogs they are.

I could rattle off a LOT of reasons why i don't like Ethereum.
One is because it's a stupid idea.
Who thought it would be smart to have APP's on a blockchain ?
Ohhh... yeah.. the guy named Butters who has cashed out millions on you all with his free ICO coins.

ETH = Gimmick ..and a pretty lame one at that !
You all should know how much i detest Doge coin and..
I'd go and support Doge in a heart beat vs Scamereum.

Meh.. i guess it doesn't matter though.
It's in the #2 position and hoards are piling in so.. the train won't stop for a while.

What is weird though is there is sooooo much bad shit with it over the last few years
that i can't believe more people aren't screaming scam.
It doesn't make any sense to me.

If Bitcoin was Ethereum this shit would never have taken off getting popular.

Hell when ETH launched it was quietly ignored for 2 years.

A picture of mining1 & minecache from Bitcointalk.org  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:04:21 AM

When issues like this are raised, it better be backed with facts or else it will just be wished away and assumed to be a troll seeking attention in which a lot of posters ahead have equally confirms. Which equally means I can come out and say Monero is sponsored by FBI to enslave everybody. Even though you allegiance is with bitcoin, all you need to do is keep on promoting it to the fore front and be ahead of all other crypto currencies as much as possible.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:30:04 PM

@olushakes

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Ethereum+Goldman+Sachs

Need more ?

Do your homework.. who the fuck do think funded it ?
You think Butters was a multi millionaire before this ?  Cheesy

Who did the historic great hype / spam super pump of early 2016 ?

There is more than enough reasons to think that.
Problem is you noobs are.. noobs.
You came here and did not do your homework.. now you get all snotty and say prove it.
No profiteers you prove it.
It's up to you to check on shit before buying scamereum ICO coins.

FUD first & ask questions later™
crypticj

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

@olushakes

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Ethereum+Goldman+Sachs

Need more ?

Do your homework.. who the fuck do think funded it ?
You think Butters was a multi millionaire before this ?  Cheesy

Who did the historic great hype / spam super pump of early 2016 ?

There is more than enough reasons to think that.
Problem is you noobs are.. noobs.
You came here and did not do your homework.. now you get all snotty and say prove it.
No profiteers you prove it.
It's up to you to check on shit before buying scamereum ICO coins.

That image is just so wrong... made me chuckle.... lol
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: