Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 10:13:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 22040 times)
bazdarx8

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:43:46 AM

I believe not because in this world there is people that still prefer money more than any cryptocurrency. So there will be a mixture of both real money and cryptocurrency in this world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trela

Activity: 868

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
In the future we will pay the costs in smart ways, maybe cash will disappear altcoin replaced it is possible.
I don't think that the cash will be going to be replaced by the altcoins because they are not doesn't have a fixed value so it is risky for the people to use it everyday because they can't stick with the fixed value that will become a basis in pricing for the items in stores. Altcoins are also not safe to become the main money in our world because it will attract hackers and a lot of people might lose a lot of money because of the lack of knowledge in securing their wallet.
Cryptocurrency is one of the dangerous things, it not useful for normal user and those who people do not have knowledge about the digital. Even, my parents are people have knowledge about digital and know how to use PC, but they can not use Bitcoin because the operating principle and how to store it is too hard for them, unlike FIAT or Gold.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Cinemo

Activity: 54

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

For now its a no because fiat money is usable than digital but i think in the futute it is yes for me if all people know this so we should to know this even it's early because this bitcoin is our future money im excited. Smiley

lanzkis

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

Now it is not possible,but future days all people will depend upon the internet.bitcoin is good example cryptocurrency,future generation make mostly digital trasactions.so it will possible to replace the paper money to digital money.
Ronggosawi

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:00:46 PM

In the future, very possible to happen real money eliminated by digital currency. But for next few decades, real money continues to be used even though it has now been widely used card system by cashless society.
reynilynedago

Activity: 112

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:03:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is more good than real money or fiat because the value of cyrpto is increaisng but not totally increasing becauase it is decreasing becauase crypto is volatile so  i called this risky! I think no one can replace fiat money.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
acmagbanua21

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:05:35 PM

Things may change and one day maybe there won't be any fiat in this world. But that is going to take a lot of time span. By that time, crypto currencies would be totally different from what they are now.
Aljohn08

Activity: 56

https://imgur.com/a/VujYj

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:14:22 PM

I believe that this cryptocurrency will be rise and defeat the real money/fiat .. Because of its demand and easily to access , as a crypto user I realize that this is the most easiest way to earn money rather than the real work in world ..  No one can control the rising of the value of bitcpin even though sometimes its dumping but in the end it will never end

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
missyqt29

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:23:36 PM

The probability that we will live in a world where everyone are using cryptocurrency increases as years passed by. I think, when the time comes that our world would be completely dependent to new technologies - those sci fi cities - then will most likely to adapt cryptocurrency and will stop using fiat. This is because it is more efficient and not bounded into any governing body.

KARMA™  ▐   TOKEN SALE Oct 21st
BITCAPS2017

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:36:26 PM

I think it's difficult to become true in near future because not all people in the world can believe a new one like the virtual cash.
However, It's a possible case which both of them will develop equally. Because a lot of cryptocurrencies have been proving their position in the field of finance.
Trustly, I believe that really useful cryptocurrencies will get acceptation from  all people in the world soon.  Wink
jyotianand01

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:44:03 PM

It will never happen as crypto currencies are not a payment option everywhere but real money can be used for every thing. Crypto currencies have limitations as every country have its own rules and banned in some countries but real currency of every country is useable / changeable every where.

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 Telegram Medium  ◆
fndsr

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

Cryptocurrency can not make real money disappear maybe more precisely cryptocurency is a new innovation in finance and has a very large power

cashaa█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
fishball

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:02:41 PM

Right now, I don't think bitcoin and cryptocurrency itself is powerful enough to replace fiat in the market. But then who knows what will happen the future. Maybe when we are already living in the world with those modern and advance techs, we might use cryptocurrency more instead of fiat. Give it until this century of preparing ends and 2100 sounds a good time where crypto will finally overpower fiat in the market.
tamoymie

Activity: 55

"there is an appointed time for everything!"

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:02:57 PM

i have been thinking of this as soon as, i start to understand bitcoin and its benefits and features. i imagine a world with people cashless and cardless paying their bills with cryptocurrency. its like doing all things in a tap of your finger tips. its simple, cause if youre on other country you dont worry about the value of your money, fear of thieves, and free from huge amount of taxes. well, a world with one currency-Bitcoin is maybe effective. in my opinion!

misterj

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:08:59 PM

It could and I believe it would not because when it does government of each country would come up a solution to how they could control it like how they do in real money. This would affect a lot of cryptocurrency economy and thus would make it in the state where our real money is in to. Problems such as earning money without job would be a problem again due to the reasons of government laws and taxes implemented on the cryptocurrency. Government would only need time if ever to put our life at cryptocurrency same as to our life in using real money. Greedy laws and legal approach in stealing would be its main objective above else.

emanbea07

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:53:42 AM

for me Sweden does not have cash money since two or three years now, but for all the money to be replaced with crypto-currency, this is something that governments should impose.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

I bet it's low. Because one can never easily replace money with bitcoins. Some factors like the supply, value, and distribution is the issue.

The supply of bitcoins is rather small because mining them today only gives out so little bitcoins that the electricity bill is much more costly than the actual bitcoin you get. Overall supply of bitcoins around the world is too little for mass distribution where as to fiat money, every country has their own supplies.

The value of bitcions are fluctuating. Imagine a store selling eggs at 0.000045 BTC today and then tomorrow it'll cost around 0.000090. Bitcoins are so volatile that spending it on regular items will mean that regular items will change prices from time to time too.

The distribution of bitcoins around the world wpuld be a supply and demand problem. One country may have a lot and some may have nothing at all. Bitcoins will be having a hard time going global at this point.

conected

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

Cryptocurrency can not make real money disappear maybe more precisely cryptocurency is a new innovation in finance and has a very large power
- Agreed, it will not make real money disappear, cryptocurrency is only a new payment method in the future, people will use cryptocurrency to transactions become more convenient, we can send money and receive money everywhere in the world with cryptocurrency. But it just stopped at that level, it will not affect the real money, people still need real money, it is accepted everywhere and very popular, using real money has become the habit of many people around the world, they can not give up this habit, even when cryptocurrency grows stronger and more popular, they are still not too trusting it, they only believe in real money, cryptocurrency still many restrictions

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
yasukata

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:40:48 AM

It is because I can increase the actual money.
Coinanalysis.io

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:48:06 PM

Not in the next 20 years, especially with countries that aren't very advanced with technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.