Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a permanent ETH buyer who will pay via IMPS.  (Read 80 times)
Scor1937 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

Hello.
As the above title states, i am looking for a regular ETHerum buyer who can buy ETH from each each alternative day and send me the payment via imps to my bank account.
The buyer required to be Indian so that he can send me INR funds.
The buyer needs to aggree buying ETH according to the market rate.
The buyer needs to be verified orelse escrow will be great for starting. I would go first depending on the trust rating.
The buyer should be available to deal in Indian time.
You can contact me on Telegram or Skype or Whatsapp for further deals.
Amount of ETH i will sell you each alternative day will varry from 1000rs to 1300rs so it would not be actually that huge deal to trade with but just i want a long time partner to sell my BTC/ETH.
Also i will sell BTC weekly.
Any suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

Hello.
As the above title states, i am looking for a regular ETHerum buyer who can buy ETH from each each alternative day and send me the payment via imps to my bank account.
The buyer required to be Indian so that he can send me INR funds.
The buyer needs to aggree buying ETH according to the market rate.
The buyer needs to be verified orelse escrow will be great for starting. I would go first depending on the trust rating.
The buyer should be available to deal in Indian time.
You can contact me on Telegram or Skype or Whatsapp for further deals.
Amount of ETH i will sell you each alternative day will varry from 1000rs to 1300rs so it would not be actually that huge deal to trade with but just i want a long time partner to sell my BTC/ETH.
Also i will sell BTC weekly.
Any suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you.

If rate is 1:1 [xe.com] then i can do it .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: