Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41075 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:27:53 PM

Spam attacks only help iota dont they now? The more spam the faster it goes you said.

We talk about different spam attacks.

Please refer where in the whitepaper network bound PoW is described or link to source code.

Why should I bother to explain it to you?

Maybe its not another of your fuckups like hashing function Curl which had to be replaced by sha3. Kthxbai.

Can't recall fuckups related to Curl, do you mean planned migration to Kerl before deploying final Curl? You probably do, you should improve your reading skills.

Disregard the fact when you lower PoW to miniscule levels, it opens for attack from GPUs or better, even if its network bound. Cheesy

Not sure if you lie or you just don't understand what you are talking about. Probably the both.  Cheesy

So retarded, PoW for security and hidden fees, yet low enough to work on IoT, even if with custom chip/asic/coprocessor it just means a single PC CPU or GPU can outcompete thousanda or millions of IoT devices. Power disparity.

Not sure if you lie or you just don't understand what you are talking about. Probably the both.  Cheesy

No wonder Iota only works with a centralized Coordinator node.

Centralized? Hehe, your words can't change the real state of things, you live in a world where magery doesn't exist.  Cheesy

Byteball does not have PoW at all.

This should be changed ASAP. Once someone figures out how I halted Byteball mainnet confirmations for several hours all Byteball holders will see purchase power of their GBs approaching zero.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SatoNatomato

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:27:29 PM

As usual, no real responses to issues, instead only redirection with weak FUD against Byteball. Yawn.

As you said the value of IOTA wihout the Coordinator is zero. Show the Coordinator source code, put it up for testing, or are you just a weak scammer?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:46:35 PM

As usual, no real responses to issues, instead only redirection with weak FUD against Byteball. Yawn.

FUD? Hehe, how much are you willing to bet against me? In BTC, of course. I'll win if I halt confirmations again.

Put the money where your mouth is.  Grin
secretservice

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:14:13 AM

cheap copy of IOTA

They are not the same.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:06:51 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 11:23:13 AM by cryptohunter

Can you please also answere to that?: "Ive also written detailed answers many times, why I did not select IOTA as an IoT coin - its beyond retarded for that purpose! Proof-of-Work on an IoT. Yeah right, I have a bridge to sell you. Of course would a Java programmer, CfB, make such an oxymoronic mistake when making an "IoT coin"."

SatoNatomato was caught numerous times on blatant lies. He invested into Byteball which performs pretty bad price-wise so he spreads lies about IOTA because Byteball aims to compete with IOTA in the future. No idea what to answer to nonsensical claims.

But wait

Byteball already competes with iota

Byteball is not thought of as an insider ico manipulated scheme by many (although is not a great distribution either)

Byteball vs IOTA tech wise = we will see.

So far Byteball  is way ahead because a poor start is never going to go away and many many persons will ensure it is never forgotten.

More DAG projects will come in the 100's IF it is ever proven to offer advantages without extra issues over what we have.

This is not a byteball thread anyway the fact you feel threatened by that project is not a good enough reason to keep mentioning on this thread.
Just hurry up finishing with the dumping of your iota and take the training wheels off so we can see what happens to it.

You're always accusing persons of lying. You accused me several times but when challenged never once produced an example of these lies. Instead you changed it from me saying i had no idea about iota at all to not knowing the iota crowdsale and started and finished already these are not the same thing and therefore is not a lie.

The fact you are so worried about byteball is telling.

A shady start to a project is a nightmare for that project that never ends. Too many people understand this project was deliberately more stealth than other more fair icos before and after and during that time. The facts you guys said you did not want to waste cents/iotas on advertising on this board to gain millions of more dollars development funding is ludicrous and a demonstration of the intentions from the start.

Jessica123

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:00:15 PM

This is way overvalued. Be very careful in speculating this coin.
carajillu

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

Same person creating new accounts blaming IOTA in favor of Byteshit ^
carajillu

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

Another newb account with less than 10 posts blaming IOTA, same idIOT
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

I'm a total tech noob so it's maybe stupid but I was just also wondering about the proof-of-work thing as I recognized that my pc really needs to do a lot of work with the iota wallet so how does that work for every machine?

Current proof-of-work is set to very high difficulty to prevent spam attack, for IoT-friendly variant of PoW check "Network-bound" on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-work_system#Variants.
Spam attacks only help iota dont they now? The more spam the faster it goes you said.

Please refer where in the whitepaper network bound PoW is described or link to source code. Maybe its not another of your fuckups like hashing function Curl which had to be replaced by sha3. Kthxbai.

Disregard the fact when you lower PoW to miniscule levels, it opens for attack from GPUs or better, even if its network bound. Cheesy

So retarded, PoW for security and hidden fees, yet low enough to work on IoT, even if with custom chip/asic/coprocessor it just means a single PC CPU or GPU can outcompete thousanda or millions of IoT devices. Power disparity.

No wonder Iota only works with a centralized Coordinator node.

Byteball does not have PoW at all.
still no better response to this than "but byteball is shit etc"
jinni56

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:32:44 PM

i expected this....you still cant get funds out of finex right?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

Really? What market niche?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

Already responded to you. Also I've never said "Byteball is shit", or you can dig for a quote showing the opposite?

PS: What about our bet? My point is that without PoW Byteball mainnet confirmations can be halted for a noticeable interval of time. Do you agree or not? If not then how much BTC can you bet?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:44:25 PM

Really? What market niche?

Enriching the already rich. Your fav niche.

SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:54:00 PM

Already responded to you. Also I've never said "Byteball is shit", or you can dig for a quote showing the opposite?

PS: What about our bet? My point is that without PoW Byteball mainnet confirmations can be halted for a noticeable interval of time. Do you agree or not? If not then how much BTC can you bet?
Just because you can hit the reply link and write a few words, mentioning Byteball, does not mean you responded to IOTA issues.

Iota is a retarded design, any software bugs in other software projects cant solve that oxymoronic concept.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:13:12 PM

Enriching the already rich. Your fav niche.

Are you a communist? I've got an idea for the 2nd episode of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM36ED544iE&feature=youtu.be  Cheesy
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:13:48 PM

Just because you can hit the reply link and write a few words, mentioning Byteball, does not mean you responded to IOTA issues.

Iota is a retarded design, any software bugs in other software projects cant solve that oxymoronic concept.

For better visibility:

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:34:19 PM

IOTA: A surprise is in sight .  A new relationship . Who has heard of paragon?
Cannabis Paragon . So let's have a look . You can read what is planned. Have fun while reading and smiling

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6uxipy/iota_paragoncoin_david_s%C3%B8nsteb%C3%B8_jessica_versteeg/
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:19:56 PM

For better visibility:

Here we discuss Iota and not other actual cryptocurrencies. Stay on topic or get out.

My points about retarded iota as concept and weak security stand. Iota, more like Coordinatorcoin for correct name.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:27:04 PM

Here we discuss Iota and not other actual cryptocurrencies. Stay on topic or get out.

My points about retarded iota as concept and weak security stand. Iota, more like Coordinatorcoin for correct name.

We are discussing IOTA. You wrote upthread that Byteball doesn't have PoW implying that Byteball suits IoT while IOTA doesn't suit because of PoW. My counterargument - a system without PoW can be easily attacked. So without PoW Byteball can't work (including in IoT). This is what can be demonstrated once we arrange the bet. How much are you willing to bet?
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:39:22 PM

We are discussing IOTA. You wrote upthread that Byteball doesn't have PoW implying that Byteball suits IoT while IOTA doesn't suit because of PoW. My counterargument - a system without PoW can be easily attacked. So without PoW Byteball can't work (including in IoT). This is what can be demonstrated once we arrange the bet. How much are you willing to bet?
IOTA has PoW, yet it can be easily attacked, so much, that you need to have a centralized Coordinator. Why is that, PoW in Iota does not secure it? You cant just add massive amounts of PoW to secure it? But instead rely on 1 special Coordinator? What a baby.

I think you are confusing the way IOTA works with the way Byteball works.

If you can attack it, go ahead attack it, your last "attack" which stalled the network for 6h, was due to a bug in the archiving of units, not anything with the consensus algorithm of Byteball or PoW, and because the 12 witnesses are still run my main dev and not other known real world entities.

I bet you there is other flaws and bugs in Byteball, as there is in any software, and in IOTA - but IOTA has a bug which cant be fixed - a conceptual retarded mistake.  Cheesy

IOTA idea is dry water, living dead, cold hot, plastic silverware, PoW on IoT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: