Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BQX] Bitquence - Bounty Program - Earn BQX for Your Support  (Read 52965 times)
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

If I have calculated everything correctly, then:

All the 30 stakes (FB = 15 and Twitter = 15) get 2375 tokens = 0.071 BTC
All the 40 stakes (FB = 20 and Twitter = 20) get 3167 tokens = 0.095 BTC

For both bounty campaign. Is that correct?

I wonder how or where you get that number,
Example : FB 15 stakes+Twitter 15 stakes = 30 stakes
7,383706621 BQX/stake x 30 stakes = 221,51119863 BQX
And based on coinmarketcap BQX price today is 0.00002255 BTC, so 221 x0.00002255 = 0.0049950775 BTC ...far from 0.071 or 0.095

Thanks for correcting, I already see my errors, and token price (24h High 0.00003000) I have from here https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BQX/BTC#

So there is already a BQX market? Really fast. The price is fairly reasonable.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:37:12 PM

Hi Everyone.. We are all set.. spreadsheets are 99% updated and Devs are Ready to distribute the tokens. but due to massive phishing and hacking attempts recently. I've decided to allow everyone some more time to check and confirm their wallets,. if you are effected by recent attacks you can ask for address change. but you must post your request here in this thread. do not send any private message..
we may allow up to 2 more days to all to confirm their wallets and get ready to receive the payments..

I must repeat, do not send your request in PM. post your message here.

I am simply ignoring private message. everyone send private message have no guarantee of  fixing his issue.

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Note: Please keep quoting this message to keep it in last page.
Looks like there is nothing wrong with my wallet address so I do not need to update it, hopefully this will be quick done for this distribution started ...
yea the distribution will start after all of the participants if they have problem in their wallet they can change it, and after that the distribution will start after 2 days Smiley congratulations BITSEQUENCE ICO:)
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:52:36 PM

Hi Everyone.. We are all set.. spreadsheets are 99% updated and Devs are Ready to distribute the tokens. but due to massive phishing and hacking attempts recently. I've decided to allow everyone some more time to check and confirm their wallets,. if you are effected by recent attacks you can ask for address change. but you must post your request here in this thread. do not send any private message..
we may allow up to 2 more days to all to confirm their wallets and get ready to receive the payments..

I am simply ignoring private message. everyone send private message have no guarantee of  fixing his issue.

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

I would like to know when the fifty post counts are made,because i made the said posts by the last day of the ICO,so i would like to know what was the problem i made for you to take the decision to reject my posts. I hope you will reply to this post.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:26:33 PM

I am simply ignoring private message. everyone send private message have no guarantee of  fixing his issue.

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Thank you dev has updated the spreadsheet, waiting for distribution to the wallet.
But would you like to tell me how to calculate the BQX stake?
I'm a twitter campaign participant.

total twitter bounties: 150000 BQX

total stakes: 20315

150000 BQX / 20315 stakes = 7,383706621 BQX/stake

7,383706621 BQX/stake x your stakes = your reward

I think the number of BQX per stake for facebook bounty is different from the stake in twitter.
Anyway, after i did aan approximatif calculation, i will get 10 to 13 dollars in total.
Please Manager, wwould you give us the real value of each stake for each compaign.

Good continuation
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:29:18 PM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

I would like to know when the fifty post counts are made,because i made the said posts by the last day of the ICO,so i would like to know what was the problem i made for you to take the decision to reject my posts. I hope you will reply to this post.

You may have some problems for your post at the end of ICO, so managers always consider this issue, so let the manager fix and resolve all of this.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:59:17 PM

it a good news i can't wait to wait for result coin BQX. good projct

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
wowok

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:23:44 PM

My address is correct. ready to receive my reward  Grin
btw, can i change my signature now?
thanks
lukax8

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:56:51 PM

My address is correct. ready to receive my reward  Grin
btw, can i change my signature now?
thanks
Yes, you can!

Anyone Can Remove Their Signatures and Avatar Now.. Thanks For all your support patience and kindness

Feel Free to join any of our open signature campaign.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:29:29 PM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Looks like there is nothing wrong with my wallet address so I do not need to update it, hopefully this will be quick done for this distribution started ...
yea the distribution will start after all of the participants if they have problem in their wallet they can change it, and after that the distribution will start after 2 days Smiley congratulations BITSEQUENCE ICO:)

True, I do not think it will be distributed next week, but if I think we might just wait two days ahead for this distribution, so what we should do for now, besides waiting for this distribution ...
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

-snip-

True, I do not think it will be distributed next week, but if I think we might just wait two days ahead for this distribution, so what we should do for now, besides waiting for this distribution ...

Distribution might be done over the weekend or start of next week all we need is to stay calm and take their word for it.

Plus Bitquence is listed in some exchangers maybe try BQX trading while we wait Smiley

awanswmoxer

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:55:33 PM

-snip-

Distribution might be done over the weekend or start of next week all we need is to stay calm and take their word for it.

Plus Bitquence is listed in some exchangers maybe try BQX trading while we wait Smiley

We just wait about the distribution of tokennya, and goods times there is the latest information.
The project is very good and the ultimate solid waste ico. Congratulations all.  Smiley Grin

thanks you
acoco

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:15:14 PM

two days distribution of the bounty? It's fast, well done
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 08:23:25 PM

-snip-

But unfortunately they do not give great exchange, such as Polo or Bittrex exchange, so that price and volume in exchange can be good and price can reach high price ...
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:55:43 PM

very nice to hear that bounties. Bitquence is the one big project they are very active. i hope price go up fast because good project going up only. i want this project cross bitcoin price. will see in future.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:56:30 PM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

my wallet is ok. waiting for distributions))))))
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:59:35 PM

would you like to inform us what is the value of stakes?
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:09:25 PM

How to add BQX to MyEtherWallet?

Contract:   0x5Af2Be193a6ABCa9c8817001F45744777Db30756
Symbol:   BQX
Decimals:    8

You can add these information for your BQX to appear on your MEW wallet. Bounties are not distributed yet but I think these info are correct. I only participated on social media and blog for Bitquence.

Prediction says this is going to be a profitable toke to keep.

And why add BQX if it is already added to Myetherwallet?  Smiley And for a long time already.
Look at the list of tokens, it should be among them automatically.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:32:13 AM

hello dev,
congratulation for your project .. My address is correct dev ,

ready to receive my reward   Roll Eyes

really good project .
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:10:41 AM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Asking to change my address.
Username: Linkme
Number: 49 on the final sheet
Change to address: 0x6e7C330847477bb8Be07a74C44225B928FbEa925
Thank you.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:38:04 AM

Kind Regards.
Jamal.

Asking to change my address.

Username: danipay

bounty participant :
-Media : line 43
-Blog : line 54
-Facebook : 86
-Twitter : 135

Change to address: 0xe942F56971Fb81557dA48A5Fcc63d403788D4f8e

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: