Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 08:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BQX] Bitquence - Bounty Program - Earn BQX for Your Support  (Read 52954 times)
MURONDI

Activity: 728
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:41:17 AM

This coin is already registered in marketcap, I am very happy to see it, That is a good sign... While waiting for the gift of payment and list in big exchange.. Hopefully entry in poloniex or bitrex..  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1105

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:45:47 AM

something is wrong with forum mod. they are thinking bounties are giveaway which is not correct..

our bounty thread can be removed as well.. so be prepared.

Keep calm sir. Smiley
I'm pretty sure this thread is in the safe zone.
Mods are only locking threads that has signature campaigns that requires their participants to post on their own ANN threads.

BTW, When's the bounty distribution happening sir?

mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:50:57 AM

something is wrong with forum mod. they are thinking bounties are giveaway which is not correct..

I noticed that too. It has been that way since time but they closed some thread. I have joined the easyMine blog bounty and the mod closed the thread of the ANN thread. But I don't think they will actually delete it though, it could be moved probably else where.  
If any Bounty have request member need write post in ANN thread for receive stake, that thread will moved to trash board by mcrep. Because this is a violation of Bitcointalk Forum rules. About bounty program not request write ANN as BQX I think still normally, don't worry Smiley
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:41:55 AM

I am unlucky this thread is free from locking from MOD, Although many people do not know about it, but at least this thread is not locked by MOD, so campaign manager can see their list of campaign participants without having to re-register, and sure if this thread is locked Will be a problem for everyone who participates in this campaign ...
lineofdeath

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

Keep calm sir. Smiley
Mods are only locking threads that has signature campaigns that requires their participants to post on their own ANN threads.

yeah, i think all of bounties that manage by you are safe.
like julerz12 said, they only deleting bounty thread and locked ANN thread that requires their participants to post on their own ANN threads.
but you're not give any rules like that on your bounties rules.
Ais08

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:54:43 AM

Keep calm sir. Smiley

like julerz12 said, they only deleting bounty thread and locked ANN thread that requires their participants to post on their own ANN threads.

So when are we going to get payments from our jobs so far, and how long do we have to wait a few days ahead?
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

Keep calm sir. Smiley

So when are we going to get payments from our jobs so far, and how long do we have to wait a few days ahead?

Spreadsheet has been updated, stake has been calculated and eth address has been listed. I think it will not be long the bounty will be distributed.
be patient!
I think waiting two to three months ahead is not difficult because we get BQX for free.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

giveaways = give rewards for doing easy stuff
Bounty campaign = get paid after helping promotion

Very different understanding, how can mod forum mean the same

By the way, if this thread is also deleted, where will we be able to get the latest bitquence-related information?
Ais08

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

Keep calm sir. Smiley

Spreadsheet has been updated, stake has been calculated and eth address has been listed. I think it will not be long the bounty will be distributed.
be patient!
I think waiting two to three months ahead is not difficult because we get BQX for free.

I've seen it, but Jamal did not give the exact date for the funds to be sent to all the participants, so all their participants know about this distribution ...

I understand the busy campaign manager out there with other project projects he holds ...
bittraffic

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:03:26 PM

Keep calm sir. Smiley

be patient!

I've seen it, but Jamal did not give the exact date for the funds to be sent to all the participants, so all their participants know about this distribution ...

I understand the busy campaign manager out there with other project projects he holds ...

Its not up to him, its up to the team who has the funds. They would have to hand it over to jamal before you get paid. Jamal can't give the exact date because he doesn't have any control over it. He is also paid with what he is doing.

anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

giveaways = give rewards for doing easy stuff
Bounty campaign = get paid after helping promotion

Very different understanding, how can mod forum mean the same

By the way, if this thread is also deleted, where will we be able to get the latest bitquence-related information?

You can join with the bitquence telegram channel..and get information about bitquence there..So many bounty thread deleted by moderator now. It's possible if this thread will be delete also.
Kartuim3

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:37:53 PM

check pm sir ,. thanks .,
Ais08

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:38:46 PM

Keep calm sir. Smiley

be patient!

Its not up to him, its up to the team who has the funds. They would have to hand it over to jamal before you get paid. Jamal can't give the exact date because he doesn't have any control over it. He is also paid with what he is doing.

I know that, but At least @jamalaezaz is already a team for this project, and surely he knows and gets leaked, from the dev about this distribution, so it's worth asking for the exact date to the campaign manager ...
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:12:03 PM

yeah it is not correct. well atleast you announce here that there is a possibility that this thread might be removed. thank you for such efforts to announce to all of the participants though this campaign is done a days ago.
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

what is "MOD"..? can someone explain it to me?? when is the payment of social media bounties???

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:45:27 PM

yeah it is not correct. well atleast you announce here that there is a possibility that this thread might be removed. thank you for such efforts to announce to all of the participants though this campaign is done a days ago.

I also noticed this morning many threats moved show and my posts also deincreased so i was worry what happen with bitcointalk. now i am clrear what was done. now i am waiting bitquence announcement...
Ais08

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:47:44 PM

what is "MOD"..? can someone explain it to me?? when is the payment of social media bounties???
Mod is short for forum moderator, we no one knows when the funds will be distributed to all participants, the campaign manager only gives a statement that it will be done soon, possibly this week or the soonest tomorrow ...
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:56:00 PM

anyone know about bitquence announcement for distribution for bounty supporters?
Ais08

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:10:25 PM

anyone know about bitquence announcement for distribution for bounty supporters?
No statement from dev, when it will be announced by jamalaezaz, wait till tomorrow maybe there will be news on tomorrow ...
Deloreandel

Activity: 325

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:35:28 PM

lets be patient. in a few days everything is settled !

NOIZ
⇐ ● NOIZ is a decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: