Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OKCash, soon on Poloniex  (Read 5212 times)
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:20:21 PM

Take it easy guys... no one is a fool to listen to someones rumor and pump any coin without being sure first.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

I am not in a position to comment on what he is doing. I believe everyone has good intentions. Maybe he didn't realise, I just don't know.  I'd rather spend time researching than making a false move, it's no problem.

OK, I agree, maybe it was a mistake. But I don't like when I ask direct question i get deceptive answer! But I'll give it maybe he didn't do it on purpose, if that is the case then ok.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:05:07 PM

I believe everyone has good intentions.

dude, you certainly turned up in the worst possible place if that's what you believe. most people here want your money and they don't care how they get it.
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

I believe everyone has good intentions.

dude, you certainly turned up in the worst possible place if that's what you believe. most people here want your money and they don't care how they get it.

I like your bluntness! You would do well in East Europe, have you considered moving here?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:12:43 PM

I like your bluntness! You would do well in East Europe, have you considered moving here?

i've been to a few places there. i liked it but i'll never learn the languages.

people here really need to approach it with the mindset that most people are not telling you the truth and they all have some intentions behind what they write, especially when it comes to alts.
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:11:56 PM

people here really need to approach it with the mindset that most people are not telling you the truth and they all have some intentions behind what they write, especially when it comes to alts.

The first time they made me take Marxism in school I learn to hate the double speek but from the Comies I learned to know whey they are lieing and this forum is full of double speak. I love it when someone tells the truth but I notice they atack those people like some criminals. It's like the Marxist are slowly taking over the world with their double talk.

pipoinzaghi (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

@2bfree

The answer is they do not!  Got hung up on this yesterday and spent about 2 hours trying to find out what's really going on.

You are right. I have done the same after I opened this topic here and found out that the claim n their website is old and nothing new.

Its my fault to believe too fast that information mentioned on a website off a coin is legit and reliable
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 09:29:44 PM

I like how some people say there are only in one or two coins....isn't that crazy?  Seems an obvious way to pump a coin for hidden purposes.  I thought everyone knows you stay safe by diversifying.

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 03:45:58 AM

I like how some people say there are only in one or two coins....isn't that crazy?  Seems an obvious way to pump a coin for hidden purposes.  I thought everyone knows you stay safe by diversifying.

Can they guy who made the claim and please say he was not deceiving us in order to get our BTC and it was just an honest mistake? I await your response. Thank you!

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:31:46 AM

Guess the moral of the tale here is not too be to eager to speculate what's going where without having the when, how, and the whys.
123iJaH

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:19:28 AM

Well, better late then never.

They just announced it on their twitter:

OKorator‏ @OKcashOrator  9 hHá 9 horas
Mais
 Next $ok Update INBOUND watch out for #okcash @BittrexExchange @Poloniex #cryptocurrency #endlesspossibilities

Also twitted this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DI-TlkjUMAAChba.jpg

To avoid any discussions, I'm not stating Polo will list OkCash. Only showing their announcements on twitter.
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:25:48 AM

Why poloniex is important? It's a problematic scammer platform, people are opening threads saying their withdraw transactions are waiting for days and no support from poloniex team.

Bittrex is enough for OKCash, I trade my OKCash on Bittrex. High volume, fast system, everything.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:28:15 AM

Could pump again today ?
It's already pumped a lot
ROT13

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:46:55 AM

Bittrex has really overtaken Polos place in the last few months imo, especially with the newbies
ManuBBXX

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:19:08 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 02:42:50 PM by ManuBBXX

Still a good entry at 6500
Will have Big news today it seems( twitter )

Edit PUUMMMP right now !!!!
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:27:06 PM

any news ? 

i believe okcash. its so gut for invest , but dev must do something. supply is just 72million. that's mean can go to 5$.

ManuBBXX

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:30:35 PM

any news ? 

i believe okcash. its so gut for invest , but dev must do something. supply is just 72million. that's mean can go to 5$.

Yeah, nice news 15 mins ago
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:34:35 PM

If you think the sound of Poloniex will pump this coin then you are wrong, Poloniex lost its followers after a lot of negative feedback starting from  un-answered support tickets, delayed cash outs and delayed approval for upgrade of account. Traders are safe with Bittrex for now since OKcash is available there. Nice try.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:48:25 PM

If you think the sound of Poloniex will pump this coin then you are wrong, Poloniex lost its followers after a lot of negative feedback starting from  un-answered support tickets, delayed cash outs and delayed approval for upgrade of account. Traders are safe with Bittrex for now since OKcash is available there. Nice try.
Haha depends your thought about Poloniex and Bittrex exchange, if you are margin trader, you will like Polo than Bittrex.
Example if I want short an altcoin with bearish trend, Bittrex cannot support me function margin while Polo can helps that for me.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SmallCapCoins

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:54:10 PM

This coin came up on my radar before I think I saw a spike in price or trade volume on it.  Have been meaning to take a look at it as a coin to put on my list.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: