Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: see different coins in the same chart  (Read 247 times)
Evariste (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Hi There,

Just wondering if you know any tool that would allow me to see different coins in the same chart. For example, I would like to see ETH, BTC, XRP, XEM in the same graph. Do you know any tool?
I understand that https://www.tradingview.com doesn't allow you to see this.
thanks
Evariste.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:23:38 PM

Hi There,

Just wondering if you know any tool that would allow me to see different coins in the same chart. For example, I would like to see ETH, BTC, XRP, XEM in the same graph. Do you know any tool?
I understand that https://www.tradingview.com doesn't allow you to see this.
thanks
Evariste.

As afar as I am aware, there isn't one. What type of charts were you trying to pull up though? Based on the link you posted I am assuming you need it for trading, and like I said most of the applications I am aware of only have individual charts for each coin. Hopefully someone else can help you out more.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Evariste (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:42:37 PM

Thanks for your quick feedback.  For example, I would like to see BTC, ETH, XRP, XEM, SIA in the same chart...
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:05:21 PM

Thanks for your quick feedback.  For example, I would like to see BTC, ETH, XRP, XEM, SIA in the same chart...
Afaik there's no site yet that does all/select few coins comparison in a chart, anyways i found this one(https://bitcoinaverage.com/en/comparisons) only has btc,eth,ltc comparison, maybe they'll improve in future!
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

You can view 1 coin in chart and have other coins you choose display above the chart as ticker, for that you could use https://cryptowat.ch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: