Bitcoin Forum
January 18, 2020, 08:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have an idea.... Need Some Help  (Read 547 times)
chubbyfunster

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:42:15 AM

Hey, I have an idea that is simply theoretical at the moment as I am not well versed in the art/language of coding.

I'm not sure if it would be possible, but if it is, i would love to make it happen.

Would love to have anyone come on board if they'd like (preferably great with code/programming).

Let me know if anyone would be interested, and I would be more than happy to explain it to you in detail, and get you involved.

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:17:48 AM

Hey, I have an idea that is simply theoretical at the moment as I am not well versed in the art/language of coding.

I'm not sure if it would be possible, but if it is, i would love to make it happen.

Would love to have anyone come on board if they'd like (preferably great with code/programming).

Let me know if anyone would be interested, and I would be more than happy to explain it to you in detail, and get you involved.

Cheers!

I'm a professional software engineer. What's the idea?

chubbyfunster

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:28:00 AM

well it involves mining bitcoin, and i dont know if it would be a brilliant idea to discuss this here.

ill send you a private message perhaps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so apparently i am so new they wont let that work.
chubbyfunster

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

Cheers!

I'm a professional software engineer. What's the idea?

is there somewhere i could message you that would make more sense? - I haven't had an account long enough for me to be allowed to chat and so forth
carlfebz2

Activity: 1372
Merit: 628

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:44:30 PM

Cheers!
If you are really serious on seeking some help or service from a good coder or developer then better to state it here on this thread or op on what you are plans so that community would able to see on what the things are you looking at and what is your potential project.On this way it might caught up a right candidate on this project on your mind.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄▄    ▄████▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄███████▄
  ▄█████  ████    ███▀     ███▀▀▀████▌
 ▐██▀    ████    ▐██▀  ▄  ▐███    ███▌
 ▐██▄   █████  ▄▄███  ███ ███▌   ▄███
  ▀█████████████████▄███ ▐█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀████▀▀  ▀▀████▀  ██████████
       ▐███▌            ▐███    ▀███▄
       ████             ███▌     ████
    ▄▄█████       ▄██▄ ▐███     ▄███▀
 ▄███████████▄▄▄█████▀ █████▄▄▄████▀
█████▀▀▀▀██████████▀ ▐███████████▀
▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀

██████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀▀    ███
████████████████████▀▀   ▄▄██  ███
██████████████████▀▀   ▄▄██████  █████
██
████████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████  █████
███
████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████  ██████
██
█████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████████  ██████
██
██▀   ▄▄██████████████████████  ██████
██
██
▄▄██████████████████████████  ██████
██
██
████████████████████████████  ██████
███
██
███████████████████████████  ██████
██
███
█████████████████████████  █████
████
██
█████████████████████████  █████
███
██
████████████████████████████
███
████
██████████████████████████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge
Mukulislam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:52:54 PM

I'm a professional not software engineer.But, What's the
idea?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1237

Can I merit you with some Flags? 🚩

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:58:57 PM

well it involves mining bitcoin, and i dont know if it would be a brilliant idea to discuss this here.
And that is where the idea ends.Bitcoin Mining 2017? You sure your idea is still profitable ? How much base investment do you have ?
I don't think an idea which involves mining bitcoins is lucrative in 2017,just so you know.
Little do I know about your idea anyway.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
chubbyfunster

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:04:10 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 09:17:22 PM by chubbyfunster

And that is where the idea ends.Bitcoin Mining 2017? You sure your idea is still profitable ? How much base investment do you have ?
I don't think an idea which involves mining bitcoins is lucrative in 2017,just so you know.
Little do I know about your idea anyway.

Well I guess it can't hurt to explain it anyhow - so here goes, regardless of the sense it might make. Hope you guys can let me know what you make of it.

What if you made a very simple website that you attach your wallet to, where it has a mining program on it that uses only a portion of your computing power, as to not run a muck of your computer.

It would work, in theory, where anyone who went on the website would effectively become a collective single miner to join a mining pool as a unit, so to combine their power.

The reward would be split amongst everyone as the bitcoins were mined - probably weekly -

To me it makes sense, and seems viable.

I would love to, and would be more than happy to work on this with anyone interested!

Please can you let me know what anybody makes of this, it would be greatly appreciated.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1198

the forkings will continue until morale improves

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:48:48 PM

Well I guess it can't hurt to explain it anyhow - so here goes, regardless of the sense it might make. Hope you guys can let me know what you make of it.

What if you made a very simple website that you attach your wallet to, where it has a mining program on it that uses only a portion of your computing power, as to not run a muck of your computer.

It would work, in theory, where anyone who went on the website would effectively become a collective single miner to join a mining pool as a unit, so to combine their power.

The reward would be split amongst everyone as the bitcoins were mined - probably weekly -

I would love to, and would be more than happy to work on this with anyone interested!

Please can you let me know what anybody makes of this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Nope, the days were one could even consider bitcoin mining on a PC are long gone.

chubbyfunster

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:00:22 AM

Nope, the days were one could even consider bitcoin mining on a PC are long gone

No worries, thanks very much!
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:11:22 AM

Nope, the days were one could even consider bitcoin mining on a PC are long gone.

You could mine altcoins if you are into this. Maby equihash or something simmilar is still minable on PC via graphic card.
I hope I get your idea right here, you plan on letting the browser of the client be the minersoftware? I really suggest you code a small programm here.

Do you know NiceHash? They do rent and rent out hashing power throught their site for various algos, payments for miners are in bitcoins. Basically your idea, but for altcoins.

[could be your ad]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.