Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex is new CRYPTSY  (Read 566 times)
black-lagoon (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:00:16 PM

Apparently poloniex is going to become the new CRYPTSY, I'm having a bitcoin withdrawal with more than 8 days waiting approval. I can not contact them either by ticket or otherwise since they also turned off their trollbox and I ended up discovering that several people in the same situation with pending withdrawals.
For me it is clear that there was a problem in poloniex not just a simple case of lack of staff and yes or they have lost a quantity of the bitcoins stored either for theft or are simply preparing to close and disappear from the map taking whatever is there inside.
I ask that everyone pay attention and not make high deposits I will not even operate on it until I receive my withdrawal and make sure that it will not break.

Proof http://imgur.com/a/gii8o

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

Well,their owner has already been tagged on bitcointalk and he doesn't bother responding to any of the open accusations.Take that as a sign and move on to a better exchange,before they get Goxxed.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

Just out of interest, what level is your account? I've spoken to several people with a level 2+ account and they have no issues with making withdraws.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:16:53 PM

Well i think it is problem on withdrawal on poloniex, couples days ago i have made withdrawal
it was pending but that was worked after​  tried made withdrawal again,
i think the problem on system of withdrawal poloniex and i don't think poloniex will be like cryptsy
because i have made withdrawal succesfull on poloniex.
black-lagoon (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:18:26 PM

Just out of interest, what level is your account? I've spoken to several people with a level 2+ account and they have no issues with making withdraws.

I sent the data some time for level 2 verification, so far no response. For the complaints that I have been reading the withdrawals with problems are very random not caring much with the level of account.
Even verified accounts are having withdrawals blocked.
black-lagoon (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:22:56 PM

Well i think it is problem on withdrawal on poloniex, couples days ago i have made withdrawal
it was pending but that was worked after​  tried made withdrawal again,
i think the problem on system of withdrawal poloniex and i don't think poloniex will be like cryptsy
because i have made withdrawal succesfull on poloniex.

As I said before the withdrawals are quite random some being made others pending and awaiting manual approval. Not the excuse for a withdrawal to be pending in some cases that I have seen more than 10 days, to mine already is more than 8 days. What raises a big red flag that the poloniex can be with problems in the box, lack of personnel and a ridiculous explanation and still more with the size that she has to hire people of emergency way to help to solve the cases would be easy and last we have The disabling of the trollbox after several people complaining about withdrawals in it.
HrN

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:45:09 PM

You will receive your money in few days.
I have account confirmed with 25.000$ daily limit and my money was blocked 16 days... after 16 days they sent the money to my bitcoin address

.()_().
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:57:18 PM

My withdraw is awaiting approval for almost one month and support doesn't even bother to reply when the trollbox was still online mods weren't helpful either they told me just to wait and be patient.
I know that they are facing serious issues with a huge amount of opened tickets but this is unacceptable for the "biggest" exchange site.
black-lagoon (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:32:35 PM

You will receive your money in few days.
I have account confirmed with 25.000$ daily limit and my money was blocked 16 days... after 16 days they sent the money to my bitcoin address

As happy as I would be in case this happens, I'm still going to continue not trusting poloniex are many days late to be a problem just lack of staff. And all done that I open the exchanges section I see new complaints about poloniex not making withdrawals. If we are to add the amount of BTC that can be withdrawn there at that time should be a considerable amount. In my case if I did not receive my bitcoin my loss would not have been too high as I do not keep very large amounts in exchanges. More this post and more a warning to people with high amounts or who want to make high deposits the.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:40:19 PM

Well, I use Poloniex daily, depositing and withdrawing BTC or other altcoins with no problem. I am also arbitraging, so the amount of time taken to deposit/withdraw is very important to me, but I haven't come to any issue with Poloniex, yet. I have other issues like lag and slow loading, but they are acceptable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
black-lagoon (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:39:26 AM

I will not let this topic die or disappear from the scam section until I get a poloniex response. She's simply stealing several clients, I'm having a withdrawal waiting for manual approval of them for 12 days and they just do not respond to tickets anymore.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

Apparently poloniex is going to become the new CRYPTSY, I'm having a bitcoin withdrawal with more than 8 days waiting approval. I can not contact them either by ticket or otherwise since they also turned off their trollbox and I ended up discovering that several people in the same situation with pending withdrawals.
For me it is clear that there was a problem in poloniex not just a simple case of lack of staff and yes or they have lost a quantity of the bitcoins stored either for theft or are simply preparing to close and disappear from the map taking whatever is there inside.
I ask that everyone pay attention and not make high deposits I will not even operate on it until I receive my withdrawal and make sure that it will not break.

Proof http://imgur.com/a/gii8o

It is, it's a bit like Cryptsy in its late stages when only certain coins are able to be processed. Right now it seems to be completely random which withdrawals gets processed and which don't - but usually higher amounts don't get approved.

It is extremely unlikely that you'll be able to get your withdrawal approved anytime soon. I haven't heard from anyone that have actually gotten their withdrawal after more than 30 days of delays. Trollbox was sort of the last link, but that's gone as well.

I will not let this topic die or disappear from the scam section until I get a poloniex response. She's simply stealing several clients, I'm having a withdrawal waiting for manual approval of them for 12 days and they just do not respond to tickets anymore.

Good idea. Keep bumping every 24 hours for visibility, but make sure you delete the previous bumps beforehand.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: