Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-News.net is looking for new writers  (Read 3615 times)
stevebc

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

If I would get hired by you as a team member, what would the compensation be for writing three articles per week? I have written alot of texts and personal blogs, but most of them are not crypto related. If you need a crypto related article, I could make one as an example.
Reates are discussed individually.

How about a clue as to the lower/upper bounds for the rates you pay your contributors? 

You'll likely get a better quality of applicant, as professionals are unlikely to apply for a job with no idea at all of if it pays first world rates.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto-News (OP)

Activity: 223

Crypto-News.net | Latest news from Crypto world

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:08:00 PM

Still searching for quality writers!  Wink

https://www.crypto-news.net - Latest news from Bitcoin and altcoin world!
CrowdConscious

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:17:37 AM

https://www.Crypto-News.net is looking for new content writers. To qualify, you need to be a native english speaker, have a moderate level of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and want to be part of the team at Crypto-News.

We are looking for writers that can provide three articles per week and are interested in a long-term agreement (1 month +). If you are interested, please send a unique article about a recent event or topic (around 500-700 words) to contact@crypto-news.net with the subject "Crypto-News Writing." We are requesting this to avoid the submission of other people's work and to weed out non-serious requests. This is somewhat of an audition. If our editors approve of the quality of the article, we will publish and pay for your article. We will also negotiate future business.

We look forward to bringing on quality writers to the team!

I realize this says a certain way to get in touch, but feel free to reach out if you find value in my content creation. I am open to writing gigs. Native English speaker. Feel free to reach out with proposals and compensation figures and I would be happy to respond.

Below are my blogs:

- https://medium.com/@CrowdConscious
- https://steemit.com/@crowdedmind

#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:04:36 AM

is this still up? and if i submitted three articles for this week, am i eligible for the payment right away? or do i still need to wait for the approval? kindly clear this please.
Untold

Activity: 262
Merit: 181

BitcoinTalk's Premier Design Service @UntoldDesign

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:43:16 AM

I'm interested in applying, however it would be my first step into the world of professional writing, as it has been more of a hobby of mine and I am only just looking to take it more seriously.

Do the example articles you require as part of the vetting process need to be published?

Thanks,

-Untold

█▀█▀█████▀███████▀████▀█               BITCOINTALK'S PREMIER DESIGN SERVICE      
▄████         ANN Design   ✔ Logos   ✔ Websites   ✔ Avatars   +More!
█▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄█              Telegram          Discussion    
Austin143

Activity: 242

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:58:06 PM

I'm interested. But I am new to this kind of work. But I will try my best to be qualified. Trying to submit articles one of these days.  Smiley
Crypto-News (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

Everyone interested send application (sample article) to contact@crypto-news.net

Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

Will send an article tomorrow, if the position is still open Smiley
Crypto-News (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:39:44 PM

Will send an article tomorrow, if the position is still open Smiley
waiting for it Wink

Levasseur

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

Ouups...my english too low.
Small story writing skill in russian.
No?
KBater

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:11:48 PM

https://www.Crypto-News.net is looking for new content writers. To qualify, you need to be a native english speaker, have a moderate level of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and want to be part of the team at Crypto-News.

We are looking for writers that can provide three articles per week and are interested in a long-term agreement (1 month +). If you are interested, please send a unique article about a recent event or topic (around 500-700 words) to contact@crypto-news.net with the subject "Crypto-News Writing." We are requesting this to avoid the submission of other people's work and to weed out non-serious requests. This is somewhat of an audition. If our editors approve of the quality of the article, we will publish and pay for your article. We will also negotiate future business.

We look forward to bringing on quality writers to the team!

This is awesome! I'll shoot ya some of my work friend. Cheers!
verg70

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

Hi, only just came across this. New to the crypto world, but interested in writing about what I am learning. Are you still accepting auditions?

Thanks
cryptowilie

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:50:30 AM

I am interested in the post. Check my blog www.coinweez.com for samples

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: