Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure  (Read 34633 times)
Didle1938

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:00:25 PM

The ICO just went to a pause? What's up with that?

It goes on. Currently our Tier 2 contributors are investing. Tomorrow at 10 a.m. UTC, ICO will be public to everyone.
So there is be real open ICO tomorrow?

Yes, contributions will be made by everyone and without a maximum cap starting from tomorrow.

What coins can i use to invest? Smiley

You can contribute with ETH, BTC, LTC, or fiat through cubits.com

More info can be found here: https://blog.brickblock.io/4-ways-to-contribute-to-the-brickblock-ico-bitcoin-ether-litecoin-and-fiat-currency-credit-2018788ae430

Thank you, and how many days will the ICO be going for?

Until the 21st of November

Why not longer??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emin_brickblock

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:51:16 PM

It goes on. Currently our Tier 2 contributors are investing. Tomorrow at 10 a.m. UTC, ICO will be public to everyone.

Yes, contributions will be made by everyone and without a maximum cap starting from tomorrow.

More info can be found here: https://blog.brickblock.io/4-ways-to-contribute-to-the-brickblock-ico-bitcoin-ether-litecoin-and-fiat-currency-credit-2018788ae430

Why not longer??

We want to wrap up the ICO and finish our product. We are selling the first tokenied real estate on the blockchain in December.

georgiyjwfk

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:33:43 PM

Why not longer??

We want to wrap up the ICO and finish our product. We are selling the first tokenied real estate on the blockchain in December.

So do you guys have property already?
georgiyjwfk

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:19:03 PM

Why not longer??

please respond
georgiyjwfk

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:37:15 AM

So no one is online? Wow...
georgiyjwfk

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:37:28 AM

What is the ICO at now?
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:41:18 AM

Pardon me if it was asked before, according to whitepaper , the number of access tokens can a brickblock token produce depends on the length of time it holds onto the smart contract . The question is is there halving happening during the "minting/mining" process of access tokens?
emin_brickblock

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

Why not longer??

We have reached and agreement and the property is ready to be sold on the blockchain within the next month.

emin_brickblock

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:05:11 AM

What is the ICO at now?

You can check the ICO counter on our webpage contribute.brickblock.io

We are at $4,3 million right now.

emin_brickblock

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:08:44 AM

Pardon me if it was asked before, according to whitepaper , the number of access tokens can a brickblock token produce depends on the length of time it holds onto the smart contract . The question is is there halving happening during the "minting/mining" process of access tokens?

There isn't a mining of Access Tokens. Brickblock tokens will generate Access Tokens automatically with a smart contract.

aVanos

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:36:10 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 01:12:55 PM by aVanos

Dear brickblock,

Thanks for the attack! I feel very humbled and flattered to announce your surprising and breathtaking ICO results for the first two most important stages, a spectacular achievement of 278.000 USD.

Official Wallets of the ICO
https://etherscan.io/address/0x7b47153d59fd8427b9db946dc31690aa0292883e
https://blockchain.info/address/15gVmu4XnBctNMeA2n4XLpF7ANxYixfmCc
http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LX4fxDteWoy7PkPNZy6z8oTjSQrpQAfced

• First: According to your announcement, you claimed to have 26K whitelisted participants. This people must have been so excited about this that they even lost their way and mind while storming onto it. Taking the results into consideration, that would mean an average contribution of 10.69$. Well, not really, as there was a min. contribution of 30$ meaning that roughly 9K must have participated. Kindly, can you explain what happened to 2/3 of your whitelisted supporters? And I really encourage you, for the sake of all future interested people in your project, bring some explanation. (hint: don't start with BOTS created by whales)
  • Second: You claimed that people assume and falsely accuse the lack of transparency and trust. As wallets are open so is your Telegram channel @brickblock. I will give this community some quotes straight out of the channel:

It's really easy Jakob.  If you want to convince the community and skeptical investors like me, I would recommend the following:  
    -  Update your website, bitcointalk ANN, and emails to reflect HOW and WHEN you received the funding to-date (investors should know that you have only raised $300k since the ICO went public)
    -  Publish your wallet addresses in your communications so that investors know what are the correct addresses and can track the balances

Your marketing is very misleading.  You mentioned that $1M came in the pre-sale, and $3M from private investors, and have only raised $300k since yesterday.  Yet your announcements and emails state that you raised $4.1M in the first six hours of the ICO.  The [Suspicious link removed]munity and technology is built from transparency and you are going against that.  I can't trust a company that isn't completely transparent with it's users, customers, or investors.  I was previously interested, but not anymore.  Good luck to those that have invested.

Dear energetic ICO community, why the hell are you doing this to you! This ICO is completely overwhelmed, unprofessional and bascially your contribution got wrecked! Brickblock has several transparency issues and their ICO started way far off from target. They only raised a very minor amount of roughly 230K (assuming there are no transactions from inside to make it look more attractive ). At the very end what matters, are TX in the wallet - and this is tiny compared to their announcements of blablablablabla, whitelisted people everywhere. Even if you sign up thru CUPIT you still send at the very end BTC, so there is no such a FIAT money. In short: HANDS OFF! Always make your own research!

I dont understand this scenarios, why would u state things like this? Why would Kristina talk about 50m in 2 days and now its not even possible what Dave says. I see it got also red flagged in bitcointalk.org - agains lets hope for the best  prepare for worst. Can u make some notes on that too?

im intrigued with some information that arrived to me today, that claims that u have no limit tx to 1600 usd, like u say in the contribution page. Also in the BB Site page says u raised almost 5 m, but ur wallet says otherwise.
    i Want to contribute this coming days, but theres a lot of FUD .
    I need u to Clear this fud NOW, and clealry for all this 2600 possible investores here.

Please Jakob update your website (as promised yesterday) and reflect the investment of the current ongoing ICO correctly as every other transparent organization also would. React to the posts on bitcointalk and give some credibility again by acknowledging this failure, otherwise we will loose trust, and more problems will come up. For example if I would have known that the actual raising was below 200K i would have not invested. I know this will make look the ICO even more unattractive but I would rather like to I “honestly” tried to participate - i dont know what your feelings are about this.

I think that should be enough, it actually hurt my eyes going thru it but there is way much, and again, before people assume, it is a public channel, make your own impression. The major point of the community is that the website misleads the current ICO progress. Thus, people started to create stir within the channel, and after insisting founders were pressured. This led to the fact - it gets funny again - that founders approach several people PRIVATELY and give them the pre-ico wallets. This leaked out, and voila so did the pre-ico wallets: (see sources below Cheesy)

https://etherscan.io/address/0x0dfCA73e0cA88bd1088363E897F42f3509B0649f
http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/Lgsjd8uaUdAy38a6RkeBuN4qabX14xaeur
https://blockchain.info/address/18bmciAXtmpibNffkzs1obeNtX84eon1gX

And guess what the balance is, of course always close to 0! - must be a good life! So where is your 4 million??? To sum up it all adds up to 316K

• Third: You claimed that to "have a maximum contribution cap of $1685 from each individual contributors". Can you explain this a bit more in detail? I don't see any smart contract deployed! I see in the wallet a TX bigger than the threshold. How is that possible, especially as one can contribute with BTC and LTC? We are all eager to hear this - as this is something pretty new - having a smart contract with no smart contract.

I will leave the team with this for a while, will keep you busy for sure. But hey, there is still another 19days to go! I hope you don't come up with the idea to postpone, oh I forgot this ICO got already postponed, remind me why? And another thing by the way, the more you write, the more people will act on what you say - and I am pretty sure, Jakob and Martin don't want to loose face in this scene!

Cheerio!

Leaking sources from Telegram channel:
http://i66.tinypic.com/2a9723a.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/10379zq.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/29kyk55.jpg

UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME THIS IS AN ALERT AND A SIGN OF VERY POOR RESPONSE FROM THE TEAM, RATHER CREATE VALUE THRU E.G REAL CODE ON GITHUB, REAL TRANSPARENCY FROM THE BEGINNING, REAL RESPONSIBILITY. As mentioned before this project clearly has put the main focus on marketing and thus created the contrary effect.

Cheerio!

Spent the whole day at the Telegram channel, according to a lot of people, immense difficulties, technical issues, and quite suspicious ways of acting for my taste - I am out! Very ambitious but guess thanks to the "over-exaggerated" marketing this project just achieved contrary - a boomerang effect - and made people be cautious and steer off - lesson learned.

By the way:

BTC wallet
15gVmu4XnBctNMeA2n4XLpF7ANxYixfmCc

ETH wallet
0x7b47153d59fD8427b9DB946DC31690Aa0292883e

LTC
LX4fxDteWoy7PkPNZy6z8oTjSQrpQAfced

I don't get how people can simply state, or even more important believe that already 4 million is raised! I see 180K according to the sum of ETH, BTC and LTC. That is hard fact! Hope for unsatisfied investors that there will be a refund in case of missing soft cap.

Edit: Just saw that there is no soft cap. Hence, good luck! Happy Halloween! Trick or treat Tongue

P.S For the future team member, soon claiming that there was a tremendous interest to invest in pre-sale thru FIAT; simply math results that first ICO round resulted in roughly 4.3% of that initial investment. Completely out of range if you take average mean of past ICOs. Again this is true fact.

Best,

Wow... thanks for providing this information.  This is definitely a red flag if the team isn't being honest with how much it is raising.

Please read my post above.  Over 4 million was raised until now. Please ask us the things you wonder and we will try to explain. Please choose your source of information carefully.
Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:19:52 PM

Dear brickblock,

Thanks for the attack! I feel very humbled and flattered to announce your surprising and breathtaking ICO results for the first two most important stages, a spectacular achievement of 278.000 USD.

• First: According to your announcement, you claimed to have 26K whitelisted participants. This people must have been so excited about this that they even lost their way and mind while storming onto it. Taking the results into consideration, that would mean an average contribution of 10.69$. Well, not really, as there was a min. contribution of 30$ meaning that roughly 9K must have participated. Kindly, can you explain what happened to 2/3 of your whitelisted supporters? And I really encourage you, for the sake of all future interested people in your project, bring some explanation. (hint: don't start with BOTS created by whales)
  • Second: You claimed that people assume and falsely accuse the lack of transparency and trust. As wallets are open so is your Telegram channel @brickblock. I will give this community some quotes straight out of the channel:

It's really easy Jakob.  If you want to convince the community and skeptical investors like me, I would recommend the following:  
    -  Update your website, bitcointalk ANN, and emails to reflect HOW and WHEN you received the funding to-date (investors should know that you have only raised $300k since the ICO went public)
    -  Publish your wallet addresses in your communications so that investors know what are the correct addresses and can track the balances

Your marketing is very misleading.  You mentioned that $1M came in the pre-sale, and $3M from private investors, and have only raised $300k since yesterday.  Yet your announcements and emails state that you raised $4.1M in the first six hours of the ICO.  The [Suspicious link removed]munity and technology is built from transparency and you are going against that.  I can't trust a company that isn't completely transparent with it's users, customers, or investors.  I was previously interested, but not anymore.  Good luck to those that have invested.

Dear energetic ICO community, why the hell are you doing this to you! This ICO is completely overwhelmed, unprofessional and bascially your contribution got wrecked! Brickblock has several transparency issues and their ICO started way far off from target. They only raised a very minor amount of roughly 230K (assuming there are no transactions from inside to make it look more attractive ). At the very end what matters, are TX in the wallet - and this is tiny compared to their announcements of blablablablabla, whitelisted people everywhere. Even if you sign up thru CUPIT you still send at the very end BTC, so there is no such a FIAT money. In short: HANDS OFF! Always make your own research!

I dont understand this scenarios, why would u state things like this? Why would Kristina talk about 50m in 2 days and now its not even possible what Dave says. I see it got also red flagged in bitcointalk.org - agains lets hope for the best  prepare for worst. Can u make some notes on that too?

im intrigued with some information that arrived to me today, that claims that u have no limit tx to 1600 usd, like u say in the contribution page. Also in the BB Site page says u raised almost 5 m, but ur wallet says otherwise.
    I need u to Clear this fud NOW, and clealry for all this 2600 possible investores here.

Please Jakob update your website (as promised yesterday) and reflect the investment of the current ongoing ICO correctly as every other transparent organization also would. React to the posts on bitcointalk and give some credibility again by acknowledging this failure, otherwise we will loose trust, and more problems will come up. For example if I would have known that the actual raising was below 200K i would have not invested. I know this will make look the ICO even more unattractive but I would rather like to I “honestly” tried to participate - i dont know what your feelings are about this.

I think that should be enough, it actually hurt my eyes going thru it but there is way much, and again, before people assume, it is a public channel, make your own impression. The major point of the community is that the website misleads the current ICO progress. Thus, people started to create stir within the channel, and after insisting founders were pressured. This led to the fact - it gets funny again - that founders approach several people PRIVATELY and give them the pre-ico wallets. This leaked out, and voila so did the pre-ico wallets: (see sources below Cheesy)

And guess what the balance is, of course always close to 0! - must be a good life! So where is your 4 million??? To sum up it all adds up to 316K

• Third: You claimed that to "have a maximum contribution cap of $1685 from each individual contributors". Can you explain this a bit more in detail? I don't see any smart contract deployed! I see in the wallet a TX bigger than the threshold. How is that possible, especially as one can contribute with BTC and LTC? We are all eager to hear this - as this is something pretty new - having a smart contract with no smart contract.

I will leave the team with this for a while, will keep you busy for sure. But hey, there is still another 19days to go! I hope you don't come up with the idea to postpone, oh I forgot this ICO got already postponed, remind me why? And another thing by the way, the more you write, the more people will act on what you say - and I am pretty sure, Jakob and Martin don't want to loose face in this scene!

Cheerio!

Leaking sources from Telegram channel:

UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME THIS IS AN ALERT AND A SIGN OF VERY POOR RESPONSE FROM THE TEAM, RATHER CREATE VALUE THRU E.G REAL CODE ON GITHUB, REAL TRANSPARENCY FROM THE BEGINNING, REAL RESPONSIBILITY. As mentioned before this project clearly has put the main focus on marketing and thus created the contrary effect.

Cheerio!

Spent the whole day at the Telegram channel, according to a lot of people, immense difficulties, technical issues, and quite suspicious ways of acting for my taste - I am out! Very ambitious but guess thanks to the "over-exaggerated" marketing this project just achieved contrary - a boomerang effect - and made people be cautious and steer off - lesson learned.

By the way:

BTC wallet

ETH wallet

LTC

I don't get how people can simply state, or even more important believe that already 4 million is raised! I see 180K according to the sum of ETH, BTC and LTC. That is hard fact! Hope for unsatisfied investors that there will be a refund in case of missing soft cap.

Edit: Just saw that there is no soft cap. Hence, good luck! Happy Halloween! Trick or treat Tongue

P.S For the future team member, soon claiming that there was a tremendous interest to invest in pre-sale thru FIAT; simply math results that first ICO round resulted in roughly 4.3% of that initial investment. Completely out of range if you take average mean of past ICOs. Again this is true fact.

Best,

Wow... thanks for providing this information.  This is definitely a red flag if the team isn't being honest with how much it is raising.

Please read my post above.  Over 4 million was raised until now. Please ask us the things you wonder and we will try to explain. Please choose your source of information carefully.

Thank you for sharing this aVanos.  The truth always prevails.

emin_brickblock

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:15:26 PM

Dear brickblock,

Cheerio!

Cheerio!

By the way:

BTC wallet

ETH wallet

LTC

Best,

Hello,

Thank you for your lengthy entry. I will clarify some of the points that need to be elaborated.

POINT 1: Whitelist conversion rate

Yes, you are right conversion rate for the whitelist was low. While it is common for ICOs to face this, we still took a critical look at ourselves and tried to find out the reasons. We figure there are several reasons for the conversion rate.
We figured that our tier system and discount periods weren’t completely understood. Contributors did not know when to contribute and their discount was limited to a period of time.
Registered contributors did not realise that they still had to create an account and log in. This process was found somehow complicated.
While we are looking for ways to make our process better and more user friendly, I would like to point out that, even though conversion rate seems low, it can be considered industry standard. You have to realize when you say you have 26K people in your whitelist, the conversion rate will not be so high regardless. Nonetheless, this conversion rate does not reflect on our transparency nor ethics that is being criticized.

POINT2: Transparency

You accuse us of having lack of transparency while all you did was just copying content from a public channel to another. As you said, our telegram channel (where you copied your messages from) and all of our wallets are public. So, while you are just using public information from channels we encourage people to follow and read, what is the information you found that makes us secretive or dishonest? If you reach these information, anyone can. How is this not transparent?
You asked us where the number of $4 million was coming from in bold letters. I assume you did not read our blog post explaining what our funds are and where they came from. Again, public information.

https://blog.brickblock.io/a-clarification-about-our-funding-so-far-3b95ebb0b2d3

POINT 3: Smart Contracts

Your final question was about smart contracts. This will be implemented prior to our Token distribution and $1685 max cap will be enforced. If somebody transferred us 2000 during the discount period, we will send them 315 back, if we hit the cap of 50Mil in 2 days, if not we will count it at the main contribution. I would like to remind you that we do not have a contribution limit during our general sale.

To conclude, I have to disagree with your final comment that is this project put the marketing in the front and neglected the rest. While you spent considerable amount of time in our chats, I realise you didn’t spend as much time on our blog. We have a working alpha product that is live on the blockchain and we will be selling the first tokenised real estate on the blockchain in the following month. This is something that you don’t see in %95 of the ICOs. So, I can comfortably say our main priority was building our product and doing something revolutionary and tokenised the first real estate on the blockchain.

I recommend taking a look. Here is the article that guide you through this great product.

https://blog.brickblock.io/brickblock-alpha-version-is-live-a373644df106

If you have questions, we are always happy to answer. We always welcome you in all of our public channel and have a nice conversation.

All the best,

Emin

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:01:00 AM

So no one is online? Wow...

The team is on telegram. Have no fear.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:10:28 AM

Telegram is the place where in-depth discussions take place about Brickblock ICO and technical stuff. Devs are very active in engaging query and readily answer questions that are related to the project.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aVanos

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:30:31 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 02:42:11 AM by aVanos

hahahahahahahahhaha, Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I cannot believe it! Unbelievable, really! Is this a joke Emin? Seriously?

... hang on again, let me digest this!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You copy a link from 2nd NOVEMBER, I repeat 2nd November! in which you clarified the funding for the first time! 2 days after you launched your ICO already, really?? Seriously are you guys joking? And then you have the balls to ask "How is this not transparent?" Really???

Regarding the limit once you say "it will be enforced" (see post), in the clarification mail it says "it was enforced", so what - can you decide? Please Emin, please for the sake, just stay silent and let us not discuss this anymore! Let`s agree to disagree.

It is not your fault you just do your marketing job.
BUT A BIG BIG SHAME, REPEATING A BIG SHAME ON JAKOB DRZAZGA and MARTIN MISCHE, ex-CFO of BITWALA
Seriously, I am so disappointed and so embarrassed that founders of this significance took such shady steps!

Apparently your community does not even know whether there is a soft cap or not! No single post, announcement, mail or medium post about soft cap! And now people are worried if they get back their money! Some admins apparently decided "RIGHT NOW" to set the soft cap to 2million, so they can use the money. The fact that this ICO has never mentioned a soft cap smells so much after money grab!

Still shocked! From my deep heart, I hope you will reimburse the investors!
STAY OUT OF THIS INTRANSPARENT ICO!!!

Dear brickblock,

Cheerio!

Cheerio!

By the way:

BTC wallet

ETH wallet

LTC

Best,

Hello,

Thank you for your lengthy entry. I will clarify some of the points that need to be elaborated.

POINT 1: Whitelist conversion rate

Yes, you are right conversion rate for the whitelist was low. While it is common for ICOs to face this, we still took a critical look at ourselves and tried to find out the reasons. We figure there are several reasons for the conversion rate.
We figured that our tier system and discount periods weren’t completely understood. Contributors did not know when to contribute and their discount was limited to a period of time.
Registered contributors did not realise that they still had to create an account and log in. This process was found somehow complicated.
While we are looking for ways to make our process better and more user friendly, I would like to point out that, even though conversion rate seems low, it can be considered industry standard. You have to realize when you say you have 26K people in your whitelist, the conversion rate will not be so high regardless. Nonetheless, this conversion rate does not reflect on our transparency nor ethics that is being criticized.

POINT2: Transparency

You accuse us of having lack of transparency while all you did was just copying content from a public channel to another. As you said, our telegram channel (where you copied your messages from) and all of our wallets are public. So, while you are just using public information from channels we encourage people to follow and read, what is the information you found that makes us secretive or dishonest? If you reach these information, anyone can. How is this not transparent?
You asked us where the number of $4 million was coming from in bold letters. I assume you did not read our blog post explaining what our funds are and where they came from. Again, public information.

https://blog.brickblock.io/a-clarification-about-our-funding-so-far-3b95ebb0b2d3

POINT 3: Smart Contracts

Your final question was about smart contracts. This will be implemented prior to our Token distribution and $1685 max cap will be enforced. If somebody transferred us 2000 during the discount period, we will send them 315 back, if we hit the cap of 50Mil in 2 days, if not we will count it at the main contribution. I would like to remind you that we do not have a contribution limit during our general sale.

To conclude, I have to disagree with your final comment that is this project put the marketing in the front and neglected the rest. While you spent considerable amount of time in our chats, I realise you didn’t spend as much time on our blog. We have a working alpha product that is live on the blockchain and we will be selling the first tokenised real estate on the blockchain in the following month. This is something that you don’t see in %95 of the ICOs. So, I can comfortably say our main priority was building our product and doing something revolutionary and tokenised the first real estate on the blockchain.

I recommend taking a look. Here is the article that guide you through this great product.

https://blog.brickblock.io/brickblock-alpha-version-is-live-a373644df106

If you have questions, we are always happy to answer. We always welcome you in all of our public channel and have a nice conversation.

All the best,

Emin
brickblock (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:02:46 AM

Hello Bitcointalk community,

I urge you to do your own due diligence and not rely on the assessment of aVanos or any other user who just joined the Bitcointalk forum 2 weeks ago.

You can be assured that all members of the company spent and will be spending the contributions we received with utmost care.

We made some mistakes in our communication, but these were minor and were corrected once brought to attention.

The facts:
- Yes, we had 25k whitlisted people. It's likely not all were familiar with crypto (we will provide an analysis and audit to prove that they actually signed up on our website).
- The contributions were always shown very transparently in BTC, ETH and LTC. But we need to tell the public the amount overall so they know how much in contributions is still accepted. That's why we published the public and private pre-sale contributions too. For everybody who misunderstood, a clarification went out via email and blog post and the website shortly after.
- The max cap for whitelisted contributors will be enforced as Emin said.

So again: Do your own due diligence and do not rely on „investigations“ from people who have no expertise in this topic, sell public knowledge as leaks, or are of unclear backgroud and therfore trolling.

I strongly believe that we are building a great product that can change the way we look at real estate funding and trading. I have talked many friends of mine in the real estate and ETF industries and am eager to make it work since there is so much potential in tokenization.

Therefore we need funding, and this is what we are trying to achieve with our ICO.

So if you believe in our vision, I strongly urge you to study our whitepapers, test our alpha platform, get familiar with the team, read our blog and our website, learn about the value of Brickblock Tokens, and support us here and in our channels.

Regards,
Jakob
Brickblock co-founder

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Token ticker BBK ❱ TwitterBlog
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:06:24 AM

I urge you to do your own due diligence and not rely on the assessment of aVanos or any other user who just joined the Bitcointalk forum 2 weeks ago.

You can be assured that all members of the company spent and will be spending the contributions we received with utmost care.

We made some mistakes in our communication, but these were minor and were corrected once brought to attention.

The facts:
- Yes, we had 25k whitlisted people. It's likely not all were familiar with crypto (we will provide an analysis and audit to prove that they actually signed up on our website).
- The contributions were always shown very transparently in BTC, ETH and LTC. But we need to tell the public the amount overall so they know how much in contributions is still accepted. That's why we published the public and private pre-sale contributions too. For everybody who misunderstood, a clarification went out via email and blog post and the website shortly after.

So again: Do your own due diligence and do not rely on „investigations“ from people who have no expertise in this topic, sell public knowledge as leaks, or are of unclear backgroud and therfore trolling.

I strongly believe that we are building a great product that can change the way we look at real estate funding and trading. I have talked many friends of mine in the real estate and ETF industries and am eager to make it work since there is so much potential in tokenization.

Therefore we need funding, and this is what we are trying to achieve with our ICO.

So if you believe in our vision, I strongly urge you to study our whitepapers, test our alpha platform, get familiar with the team, read our blog and our website, learn about the value of Brickblock Tokens, and support us here and in our channels.

Regards,
Jakob
Brickblock co-founder

this my first look brickblock project , i will learn about the concept of Brickblock Tokens hardly ,hope not late to join .
aVanos

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:57:40 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 12:08:47 PM by aVanos

Dear Jakob,

finally some answers, and unfortunately you did not take a stand about the current transparency. JAKOB DRZAZGA not stating soft caps, and misleading funding information is not a minor mistake! Especially if you make the clarification 2 days AFTER the ICO and still forget important things to mention (see in bold).

Still, I want to know these things:

- 2/3 of your whitelisted people were not participating and you talk about industry standards?
- 2 days after the ICO, there was for the first time an announcement about 3mn achieved in private rounds, who are those investors? Any name on the website, corporate? Any link that this was before mentioned?
- People thought in the community the limit "was enforced", now it is about "it will be".
- There is still no single information whether there is a soft cap or not, not at any blog, not at website, not at ICO site. How can that be possible? How? If your ICO keeps going on like this low will be investors funded back their money? Especially if you guys now set the soft cap to 2 million, does that include the private closing round too and/or pre-ico? If so, then go to your website and clarify now! I only see all pointed out towards how to contribute! Or will you do another round in JAN just decreasing the price and hope for the best, as it seems that things like that can even happen with your project!

And if so you need to proof then that you really got 3 millions in private rounds otherwise you get problems. It is very easy to see the future problems that will occur and you should already communicate this! So please send some clarification about the private rounds, about the soft cap! - gosh and accept that you have hidden the information so far!

At the very end what matters are that the wallets currently only sum up to 340K.

By the way, I have seen a blog post where you initially set the price for 1ETH equal to 800/750/700, etc.. BBT tokens. Let me know by that time you did not understand the concept about currency exchange exposure! Obvious beginner mistake as ETH has an underlying appreciation/depreciation - so you need to change it always in USD - AND PLEASE ALSO FOR THIS ICO, CLARIFY how the exchange tx will be done, spot, average, median etc..

Poor understanding, poor performance especially from someone who wants to build a finance-related product. I am pretty sure you, and your team never traded ever an ETF, if so help us to understand your track record. I can see that only by looking into the whitepaper. You simply give videos on youtube reading in 1-2min the definition of an ETF from investopedia. No single word about existing replication methods which require a deep understanding that this team does not have. What you do is you make things just worse and worse and worse. If people read all that detailed due diligence from posts before they will easily understand that every thing pointed out is a true fact.

TOO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS, SUCH A FAIL.

The facts:

Regards,
Jakob
Brickblock co-founder
brickblock (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

Hello aVanos,
just short, because I do not want to engage with trolls too much:

- Soft cap - If a soft cap is not communicated there is normally no soft cap. A soft cap is protecting investors and is, therefore, a good thing for investors. And although we haven't written it on the website, we have the soft cap of 1.5 Million included in our Terms&Conditions (you can find them on https://contribute.brickblock.io). This is not misleading information - but this is giving more value to investors than actually communicated on the website.

- Whitelisted people - see my last answer

- Max cap in the whitelisted contributions: see my last answer

- Private Pre-ICO: We decided to let the private pre-ICO to be verified by a third party, so this is something we will be able to offer to the public.

Regards,
Jakob

P.S.: I'm always open to any kind of discussions, but please in a civilized manner.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Token ticker BBK ❱ TwitterBlog
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: