Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure  (Read 34632 times)
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:40:08 PM

Part 6 :  Problems with investing: time, location and access
Remember it's the last day to buy Brickblock Tokens! Episode 06 - Problems with investing: time, location and access
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvz3zolEh3U&feature=youtu.be
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:01:20 PM

3 questions.
smartcontract link?
unsold tokens will be destroyed?
number of investors so far?
There is no smart contract, the tokens will be sent at the end of the month. Unsold tokens are indeed burned. There have been over 1000 contributors so far!
mark_the_advark

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:03:21 PM

If I buy tokenized gold via your platform, how do I know the gold exists without physically expecting it and how do I know that it will remain where is? PAXOS is doing something like this for the gold market only in London so far and there are still several institutions involved which ensure the existence of the gold which is now traded via tokens on a distributed ledger. It's to accelerate the settlement process, but even there is still risk involved that those physical assets might have been created out of thin air. It's just difficult to pull off because of those oversight institutions involved in the process of PAXOS' platform development. How are you protecting against tokens created out of thin air for physical assets which might not at all exist or might be stolen afterwards?
Nobody can sell anything on the platform without first being vetted by Brickblock and third parties like KPMG. The system is going to work similarly to how online brokers work. You enter a legal contract with the fund manager whenever you buy anything on the platform. You can see the paperwork and communicate with the fund manager directly, as an investor.

As for the reliability of third parties like KPMG, check their financial audits for all those banks right before the last financial crisis. Not a single bank, not a SINGLE bank received a qualified opinion or a report expressing any concerns about the financial condition. Not even Lehman Brothers. We want to get away from these scammers, that's one reason why Bitcoin was launched. I understand though that it's a difficult story with physical assets to get rid of third parties. Maybe the internet of things can help us achieving that.
That's an excellent point, you can never trust anyone which is why trustless systems are crucial and so revolutionary!
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

If I buy tokenized gold via your platform, how do I know the gold exists without physically expecting it and how do I know that it will remain where is? PAXOS is doing something like this for the gold market only in London so far and there are still several institutions involved which ensure the existence of the gold which is now traded via tokens on a distributed ledger. It's to accelerate the settlement process, but even there is still risk involved that those physical assets might have been created out of thin air. It's just difficult to pull off because of those oversight institutions involved in the process of PAXOS' platform development. How are you protecting against tokens created out of thin air for physical assets which might not at all exist or might be stolen afterwards?
Nobody can sell anything on the platform without first being vetted by Brickblock and third parties like KPMG. The system is going to work similarly to how online brokers work. You enter a legal contract with the fund manager whenever you buy anything on the platform. You can see the paperwork and communicate with the fund manager directly, as an investor.

As for the reliability of third parties like KPMG, check their financial audits for all those banks right before the last financial crisis. Not a single bank, not a SINGLE bank received a qualified opinion or a report expressing any concerns about the financial condition. Not even Lehman Brothers. We want to get away from these scammers, that's one reason why Bitcoin was launched. I understand though that it's a difficult story with physical assets to get rid of third parties. Maybe the internet of things can help us achieving that.
That's an excellent point, you can never trust anyone which is why trustless systems are crucial and so revolutionary!

Yes but I brought that up because you mentioned them as a source lending your business credibility. Smiley Let's hope you'll need them as little as possible because of your wonderfully decentralized and trustless system Wink
mark_the_advark

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:23:12 PM

Why do you consider this ICO will be successful?
It already is - close to $5MM were raised!
stopatnever

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:01:50 AM

But their goal was $50m. While 5M is plenty here, only acheiving 10% of their original goal means that someone had a terrible forecast.
emin_brickblock

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

But their goal was $50m. While 5M is plenty here, only acheiving 10% of their original goal means that someone had a terrible forecast.

50M was our hard cap where we would stop raising money, not our funding goal. Our soft cap to be fully functioning was 1,5 million which we passed by a big margin. The bottom line is this project raised the funds it needed to be fully functional and is building its platform at a high speed.

The real success will be selling the first ever tokenized real estate on the blockchain in December and launch our product next year.  Please stay tuned. 

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

Also times of icos. People aren't just throwing money in and that's good. Won't have just a pump and dump

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:57:54 AM

Brickblock this project, ICO raised a lot of dollars, I hope the project team to take this money to carry out the development work and community development work, and contact more than a few big trading platform.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:00:28 AM

50M was our hard cap where we would stop raising money, not our funding goal. Our soft cap to be fully functioning was 1,5 million which we passed by a big margin. The bottom line is this project raised the funds it needed to be fully functional and is building its platform at a high speed.

The real success will be selling the first ever tokenized real estate on the blockchain in December and launch our product next year.  Please stay tuned. 

Is development running well and on schedule? So can we expect to see tokenized real estate during December? I can't wait!
emin_brickblock

Activity: 130

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:05:24 AM

Is development running well and on schedule? So can we expect to see tokenized real estate during December? I can't wait!

Hi,

Development is running at a high speed towards selling the first tokenized asset on the blockchain next month. Follow our blog posts and telegram channel for updates.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:02:52 AM

What is the scheduled timezone in which Brickblock will begin to distribute BRK tokens? The date of release is today November 30. And thought that would be UTC time but I have check my MEW and still no Brickblock tokens to be found.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
VanLan

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:44:56 PM

whats up  Huh
Still waiting, and no comment from the team.
jackandrew

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:48:18 PM

From what I've been reading on their telegram channel, the distribution will start tomorrow, hope that is a correct info there.

Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:06:34 PM

hi, does anyone have the email of Martin Mischke? i have a problem with one of the services he's running all4btc and have no way to contact them, i have a refund pending for months. sorry for bothering
scrummaster169

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

They react emotionally? Don't know what you are talking about 😜
mark_the_advark

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:31:36 PM

hi, does anyone have the email of Martin Mischke? i have a problem with one of the services he's running all4btc and have no way to contact them, i have a refund pending for months. sorry for bothering
On their website it shows that Dylan is in charge of all customer contact. Have you tried reaching them at dylan@all4btc.com ?
mark_the_advark

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:33:56 PM

From what I've been reading on their telegram channel, the distribution will start tomorrow, hope that is a correct info there.
Distribution is held back because of congestion on the Ethereum blockchain. Source: Brickblock Telegram chat
mark_the_advark

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:13:30 PM

Update: Brickblock tokens (BBK) have been sent! More info can be found here: https://blog.brickblock.io/important-your-brickblock-tokens-bbk-are-on-the-way-9d0d83cbe744
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:19:42 AM

On their website it shows that Dylan is in charge of all customer contact. Have you tried reaching them at dylan@all4btc.com ?

He sold the website to martin but he doesn't take down the old site and contacts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: