Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: potential pump and dump coins; created by one copy coin clown  (Read 1751 times)
silvermetal (OP)

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:29:16 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 08:41:07 PM by silvermetal

Watch out for the following potential pump and dump coins, which are all created by one copy coin cloner (between brackets the account name he uses for that coin).

- Joulecoin (JohnJoule)
- Zetacoin (Giskard)
- Quark (MaxGuevara)
- Myriadcoin (8bitcoder)
- SceinCoin (Redkendra)
- Mimiccoin  (MaxGuevara)
- Chaincoin (Rolihlahla)
- Riecoin (gatra)
- Unitus
- UNO (WillowRosenborg, or is it Bryce Weiner  Roll Eyes )
- Pascalcoin
- Qubitcoin (QubitCoin)
Edit 22SEP17 more recent work of this copy coin clown
- Signatum (signatum)
- Interzone

Suspected coins:

MaxCoin
StartCoin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The copy coin cloner works together with different scammers and he and his team creates large amounts of sockpuppets to post in the above threads (one example of a sockpuppet from the copy coin cloner is "WillowRosenborg" ).

The scam for each coin follows more or less the same pattern:
- Coin is copied by the copy coin clown and announced as a "fair launched coin"
- The announcement is done lousy so that only a few miners mine.
- Usually a small group of miners mine his coin, which have a huge reward at start (eg Quark and Zeta were completely mined after 6 months).
- After the coin is almost completely mined by the scam group and copy coin clown they are more or less able to "control" the market.
- His coins are all listed at Cryptopia so I am almost sure cryptopia is part of this scam group.
- Also ocminer always list his coins at start, so most probably he is part of this group (as ocminer indicates he only trusts coins from known devs).
- After coin is almost completely mined and rewards are small, the coin is heavily promoted (videos, twitter etcetc). People are requested to hold their coins, whatever happens.
- During mining phase there is zero development of coin (no activity at github, and copy coin clown is absent in coin thread). During heavy promotion copy coin clown pretends suddenly he is active by typing 1 or 2 sentences in github.
- High pump. People invest at high prizes, and the large bagholders (scam people) dump their bags.
- Rinse and repeat several times till it is not profitable anymore.

Some stories about his scam coins:

Quark:
User "Digitalindustry" bribed Bill Still to promote Quark:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673185.0

Mimiccoin:
Again user "Digitalindustry" tried to create a scam coin together with the copy coin clown; mimiccoin. DI also explained how he scams people:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.0

Zetacoin:
Somebody wrote a whole book about this scamcoin: https://issuu.com/zetacoinjustice/docs/zetacoin_review_web

Chaincoin:
Nonsense promotion about masternodes and HODL. The scam story can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.msg20356340#msg20356340

Chaincoin is promoted by the same person who is scamming UNO, and lots of sockpuppets were given away here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299308.msg10667896;topicseen#msg10667896
The same scammer from UNO in the Chaincoin could be identified here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.msg20287135#msg20287135

If somebody know more coins of this copy coin clown, or this group just post it below. Then I will update the list.
I don't have the illusion that with this post the scamgroup can be stopped. But I hope for more awareness.
The list is far from complete, this is just a tip of the iceberg.

This copy coin clown is also correlated with "Bryce Weiner" thanks to this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oX_OSq4v0M

This video reveals much more coins (like the nation coins) created by this copy coin clown.

Scammer "Digitalindustry" (DI) is also active scamming (as bagholder) the following coins (with several sockpuppets for example Tara11):
- Platincoin
- Tesla
- Energycoin
- Mooncoin
- Infinitecoin
- Socialcoin
- Einsteinium
- UFOcoin (he is obsessed about UFO's)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scammer DI is mostly interested in old abandoned forgotten coins listed on lousy exchanges like Cryptopia. He buys them up and when he owns >50% of the coins he comes into action to pump and dump them.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neurolicious

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:49:28 PM

Yep I agree with you! People should know about this
Their newest "project" is called "Interzone"
Neurolicious

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:24:10 PM

Yep I also found links to Signatum.
fleer

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:48:47 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140812.0

thank you for your service

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:34:09 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 07:19:43 AM by cryptoam

You are just Posing as looking out for the community.
Most of those coins made decent returns for investors.

Afterall, every other new coin is a fork of Bitcoin or Litecoin or Dash etc.,
No offense though.
maxuscz

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:35:21 PM

Signatum clone of what? Or you mean signatum classic? - classic is p&d coin and vega too (if you need more fantastic storyes - look on vega)

Interzone - why ?
Neurolicious

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:43:11 PM

Interzone is obvious.... 1/1 copy of CHC from wallet to everything.

I also suspect Lindacoin
Neurolicious

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:32:30 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 12:11:29 AM by Neurolicious

most investors playing the short game look forward to this type of behavior.  

I suppose the moral of the story is do not invest more than you can afford to lose. Cool

or simply stay away from shitcoins to avoid the risk

"Never invest more than you can afford to lose, because you will lose it."
darkomega69

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:54:01 AM

I actually posted in the lindacoin thread after a couple of peeps posts concerned with the rich list was deleted, and my post was deleted too.

I also suspect Lindacoin
silvermetal (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

I also suspect Lindacoin

"quickdeal" announced Lindacoin, but he is not the copy coin clown I am looking for.
Sometimes he creates coins for other scammers (for example mimiccoin for DigitalIndustry).

Why do you suspect the copy coin clown created Lindacoin?
aleet

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

I don't think Interzone is a scam at all, noobs may find "copying" stuff to be scary, but this is happening to almost every coin out there (Except maybe for NEM) that they are fork of BTC, DASH etc.

Doesn't mean they are scam, kid. But who am I to tell you this right? Just some random schmucks on the internet telling you something.
Neurolicious

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

I don't think Interzone is a scam at all, noobs may find "copying" stuff to be scary, but this is happening to almost every coin out there (Except maybe for NEM) that they are fork of BTC, DASH etc.

Doesn't mean they are scam, kid. But who am I to tell you this right? Just some random schmucks on the internet telling you something.

What is so "futuristic" and "next-level" about Interzone that the so called "devs" claim it to be?
Neurolicious

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:41:02 AM

silvermetal, take a look at "StartCoin" : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651307.0

insta approved by ocminer
silvermetal (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:38:11 PM

silvermetal, take a look at "StartCoin" : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651307.0

insta approved by ocminer

Startcoin was created for Max Keiser. Just like MaxCoin.
Somebody else was already convinced that MaxCoin was created by this copy coin clown: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg20267242#msg20267242

Startcoin and Maxcoin follow a different pattern I have seen earlier from this copy coin clown but I will add startcoin and maxcoin as suspected coins created by this copy coin clown.
crypto.lawyer.187

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:30:07 AM

What is so "futuristic" and "next-level" about Interzone that the so called "devs" claim it to be?

you're right.
Neurolicious

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:22:52 AM

Hey. Maybe you wanna look into it.

https://imgur.com/a/QRFVA

Nobody in Zoin claims to have connection with Signatum... But when Signatum FB page changed to Zoin, suddenly Zoin ANN page has "NEW TEAM" written on it. Something's fishy maybe you want to take a look
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:57:18 PM

LUX coin is the copy of signatum scam but with premine and less block reward

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

His coins are all listed at Cryptopia so I am almost sure cryptopia is part of this scam group.

Could be, but it's more likely just Cryptopia's business model (they have over 1000 markets). You can get any shitcoin listed, as long as you pay and as long as the network is somewhat working.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:17:42 PM

Bookmarking this page thanks  Grin
jogoma12

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:58:44 PM

Lol good old maxcoin! Cant forget that scam.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: