Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504203 times)
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

With such a low supply I think this coin is very undervalued. What's the road map for the next months?

There is no roadmap.
Development depends on active community, ideas, work and devs.
As dnr is a community coin, everyone is free to take part in the evolution.

Actually there is campaign to contact different exchanges. Follow on discord

It needs a serious road map and marketing for price to rise. If there is no project at all what the point of this coin then?

A road map is absolutely not needed. We have not had a roadmap since day 1. A road map actually certifies the opposite to me of a project, when I see a road map, I run. Road maps are generally false promises and 100% inflated. We develop what the community wants out of the project and we work towards it. The community wanted masternodes, we gave them hybrid masternodes. The community wanted staking fixed, its been fixed.
I agree with you. Look BTC, there has not been special roadmap for BTC. DNR has power to grow as long as devs are bring some cool features .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cricket1989

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

Understood. Hope for the best. I mining this coin and staking of course. The supply is very good and if it goes in top 100 coins it will have a bright future. Look at ethereum. 100 million supply and 850 dollars each.

One question. I currently have 30 dnr coins from mining. I keep my wallet all day open and unlocked. Why the staking button still doesn't turn green? I am full synchronized with the block chain and have about 40 connections.

It needs more coins for staking
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:25:49 PM
Merited by vella85 (2)

Understood. Hope for the best. I mining this coin and staking of course. The supply is very good and if it goes in top 100 coins it will have a bright future. Look at ethereum. 100 million supply and 850 dollars each.

One question. I currently have 30 dnr coins from mining. I keep my wallet all day open and unlocked. Why the staking button still doesn't turn green? I am full synchronized with the block chain and have about 40 connections.

Well if the staking button in the bottom right is not green, it typically means your wallet is either locked/can't stake, or your coins are not matured past 8 hours. You can run the command "getstakinginfo" from your Debug Window to get a better idea if it is actually staking or if staking is only enabled currently (meaning coins are still not matured). If you say for example send coins from your wallet, it will reset the coins maturity and you will need to wait again until they mature. Once they are matured it can take awhile to get a stake as it is based off whether or not a PoS block is found and what the network weight is, your weight, your coin age, etc.

After block 640k PoS rewards will increased substantially.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

With such a low supply I think this coin is very undervalued. What's the road map for the next months?

There is no roadmap.

It needs a serious road map and marketing for price to rise. If there is no project at all what the point of this coin then?

This coin is the future. Trust the community judgement. There are some projects,people just don't know about them.

cricket1989

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

Well if the staking button in the bottom right is not green, it typically means your wallet is either locked/can't stake, or your coins are not matured past 8 hours. You can run the command "getstakinginfo" from your Debug Window to get a better idea if it is actually staking or if staking is only enabled currently (meaning coins are still not matured). If you say for example send coins from your wallet, it will reset the coins maturity and you will need to wait again until they mature. Once they are matured it can take awhile to get a stake as it is based off whether or not a PoS block is found and what the network weight is, your weight, your coin age, etc.

I have unlocked my wallet with the passphrase. I have mature coins for many days. This is what i get with this command:

"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 3811,
"expectedtime" : -1

The button just dont turn green i dont know why. I have the wallet open and unlocked for more than 10 days.

This is how it looks:

https://s17.postimg.org/56ai76zwv/Screenshot_1.png
cricket1989

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

There is no roadmap.

This coin is the future. Trust the community judgement. There are some projects,people just don't know about them.

i trust them this is why i mining and staking this coin and believe in it.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

I'm happy that I now have the new wallet up and running as I had a few problems as the power went out while I was syncing from the start but thanks to the chaindata, it saved me a lot of time syncing again. Now I look forward to PoS after block 640k as the rewards will increase! Just want to thank Carsen and his team for all the help they gave me yesterday when I had the issues with my wallet, they helped me get through and were there no matter how long it took. This is what you call a great dev team that are there no matter what to help their community.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:08:53 AM

I have unlocked my wallet with the passphrase. I have mature coins for many days. This is what i get with this command:

The button just dont turn green i dont know why. I have the wallet open and unlocked for more than 10 days.

This is how it looks:

Your coins are not matured, you have 0 staking weight and your staking is false.

Also another little update coming: https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/969355327471628288
d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:03:39 AM

There is no roadmap.

This coin has come a long way and it seems like it will still stand for a long time. Right decision to mine and keep the coin!

sacombank

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:14:43 AM

There is no roadmap.

This coin has come a long way and it seems like it will still stand for a long time. Right decision to mine and keep the coin!

the future of denarius is so bright  future , i think  a lot of altcoins try clone new tech tribus , this is good news .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
cricket1989

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:19:01 AM

This is how it looks:

https://s17.postimg.org/56ai76zwv/Screenshot_1.png

Your coins are not matured, you have 0 staking weight and your staking is false.

Also another little update coming: https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/969355327471628288

How many days needed for becoming mature? I have some for more than 10 days. Maybe I have done something wrong?
cricket1989

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

There is no roadmap.

Only the future will tell. I believe that we can see it in top 100 coins till the end of 2018 but it depends from a lot of things.
cricket1989

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:23:20 AM

There is no roadmap.

the future of denarius is so bright  future , i think  a lot of altcoins try clone new tech tribus , this is good news .

Yes I like tribus and the thing that there will be only 10 million coins. If it get listed in exchanges like bittrex or binance this will have a bright future.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:31:15 AM

There is no roadmap.

Only the future will tell. I believe that we can see it in top 100 coins till the end of 2018 but it depends from a lot of things.

What do you think it depends on for DNR to hit a top 100 place?  I think DNR already has almost everything required from a coin and quite possible when masternodes are launched that it will already be in the top 100, not sure what else would be holding it back?
drngocct

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

What do you think it depends on for DNR to hit a top 100 place?  I think DNR already has almost everything required from a coin and quite possible when masternodes are launched that it will already be in the top 100, not sure what else would be holding it back?
It depends totally on performance of developer team of Denarius project. If they can release good products, price will move up significantly, then market cap of Denarius will rise too.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

It depends totally on performance of developer team of Denarius project. If they can release good products, price will move up significantly, then market cap of Denarius will rise too.

Well hybrid masternodes are launched, currently 37 online already. Wink Cool Payments just do not start until block 645k.

Get v2.0 if you haven't already! https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/tag/v2.0

Also little preview of what may pop in our next version of our wallet:

cricket1989

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:35:14 AM

There is no roadmap.

Just marketing for now. I really like the features the fast transactions the master nodes it has everything for a coin to be in top 100. But people must learn it and invest in it. Hope to had 5000 coins for a masternode but it's OK I will keep mining and hold for now.
cricket1989

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

Well hybrid masternodes are launched, currently 37 online already. Wink Cool Payments just do not start until block 645k.

Get v2.0 if you haven't already! https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/tag/v2.0

Also little preview of what may pop in our next version of our wallet: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXPXKDXVAAAg-8N.jpg

Instant trade through the wallet? Amazing. Haven't seen this feature in any other wallet. Congratulations.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

Also little preview of what may pop in our next version of our wallet:

Instant trade through the wallet? Amazing. Haven't seen this feature in any other wallet. Congratulations.

Well other coins have this, but ours will be cooler Tongue and have a few features others don't.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

In wallet trading could really make some difference for DNR.

At first i didn't read whole sentence and immediately start looking that trading button in my 2.0 wallet  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: