Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop, is no-one worried?  (Read 4651 times)
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

The topic was created in the summer. What TS would said now? Grin
And so often there was already a pump and dump, which does not worry.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

I used to get worried and every day I woke up depressed. Now I started learning shorting. Today is my first shorting experience. Hope I will be a little bear too..
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:03:24 PM

When bitcoin price is dropping,ofcourse all investors and holders are worried. But there's a solution to this,some people converted it  into usd,the safest solution. When it really goes to a very dump price,you can buy again and then your btc become double.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

Once the Bitcoin's rate drops rapidly, I'm sure anyone who invests in Bitcoin will be worried, only if they share it, so people know it or not. But I think if you invest in Bitcoin, you should not follow too many rates because if you invest in Bitcoin as the long-term investment, you should hold at least 1 year to make a profit from Bitcoin.

hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

Because people know that Bitcoin will be much more valuable in the future, so people do not worry Bitcoin drops the price. This market needs more experienced traders.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

any cryptocurrency is volatile so ups and downs are normal maintaining or stablized price of a coin is pretty difficult but surely I assume that bitcoin will reach a new height this year or before end of the year
patience buddy P A T I E N C E

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Don’t be afraid, i can feel you since you are still new in this business but you are going to be used to it in time. This is very normal in this business. Cyrptocurrencies are volatile in price especially bitcoin but cn easily recover with all this dump. If i were you, i will still be ptient in waiting. Always remember that if bitcoin price drop then so as altcoins and it is not ideal to let go of your bitcoins for altcoins.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

Nothing to worry mate. We are at the end of a good correction. And the end is soon or (later)the next couple of days will be important, we will see if there is a break up if not BTC will fall again like the dip we had in January.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

I don’t worry about bitcoin’s price dropping, just by looking at the charts, you can say that the flow is just normal, there are ups and downs. Well for some, they take this as an opportunity to invest more to bitcoin. We don’t have to let panic and fear get into ourselves, let’s just trust our coins and keep holding.
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

The topic was created in the summer. What TS would said now? Grin
And so often there was already a pump and dump, which does not worry.

hahaha this is not a time machine  Shocked  that goes back to last year (time of original post created), but only the same conditions (bitcoin price down) with different time (about one year ago).  Grin Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

We all began to get used to this p/d.  Grin Now it's normal for cryptocurrencies. Only USDT stay as stone. We don't go below $6k and that's why it'll be not bad correction for purchasing
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

Its not a matter of worrying ad this price drops are just a normal thing as we have seen worse than this situations like of price crashing to much lower levels.I am long term hodler and in that much time the prices are going to soar and reach new high levels.So stay calm and just relax and hodl it for long term.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
No, nothing to worry about. Still too many pleebs in the market saying "when lambo?" or "when moon?". I am not really impressed about crypto space in 2018. On year correction would be healthy.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

I am still not really scared about the prices drops that are happening in the last couple of months. I believe that we will recover sooner or later and I don't need to cash out, so everything is fine and I will wait for better days!
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

Do bitcoin now much rents and the price moves downward down. But to make sharp maneuvers with it I would not advise, in my opinion the safest waiting tactics.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

although the decline in bitcoin prices is exceeded I think now is the right time to continue with bitcoin, bitcoin will certainly continue to run into high prices and can be something to boast about. do not worry too much about such situations because now the optimism about bitcoin should always be run.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

Most of the price and time  correction in Bitcoin is already over. Price is low and so is sentiment and both are near a significant bottom. Just hold on patiently for the coming price rise.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

You just need to be patient, for new traders they will worry if the price of Bitcoin falls, but I feel that the current Bitcoin price is stable.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

Bitfcoin ALWAYS rebounds and soars back to a new all time high.  If you are new to crypto the panic can be understandable but if you are a veteran here you know the game.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:23:32 AM

who says if with the decline of Bitcoin there is no confusion, many people are confused with this bitcoin reduction, they are trying to pump the bitcoin price by buying and investing in it and thus with the decrease of bitcoin which is still not yet rising many people who hope to up to the original price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: