Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage?  (Read 22842 times)
mrmikeo

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:34:43 AM

Same sex marriage is an abomination before God. As a matter of fact God hate it with passion.I do not think its something one should negotiate or discuss about self. My country does not accept it and will never accept it . I am not in favor of same sex marriage.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moneymancrypt

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

in my country Nigeria, it is strictly illegal and abominable, our culture and tradition are against same sex marriage, and the judicial system is against such practices.
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

I support homosexual marriage because when people are born no one can determine their gender, homosexuality without fault, living for themselves feel happy is okay.
wanggober

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

I hate and oppose same-sex marriage, my country also hates it. There is no justified reason for same-sex marriage and same-sex marriage is a mental illness and sex that must be corrected and prevented.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
I believe that Same sex marriage should now be accepted. I think it is not unethical to create a family regardless off gender of parents. I believe that as long as two persons truly love each other, and they are capable enough to build a family, then they can do so. Some argument says that god won't permit that kind of relationship, but I believe that pur god is a loving god and he would not look into wheter you where a same sex couple but as a persons who always do the right thing for god.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

in my country Nigeria, it is strictly illegal and abominable, our culture and tradition are against same sex marriage, and the judicial system is against such practices.

It's definitely interesting to see the responses to this question, particularly when responders indicate something of their country or culture.
marccolette

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

I support gay marriage. Today in the world almost accept same-sex marriage. Homosexuality is not a fault because they can not determine their gender. People should support and bless them.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

Same thing here in Russia. Even the President didn't agree with same sex marriage concept. He thought that with the existence of same sex marriage, it could influenced the relationship between country in the Europe. But there are some countries that accept same sex marriage such as Netherlands, France, Canada, Argentina, Spain and South Africa.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:41:31 AM

same-sex marriage is forbidden its law in my religion, if same-sex marriage takes place around the world there will be no more human in this world.

in my country is not allowed to marry same-sex because it is against religion and same-sex marriage causes many diseases, both physical and spiritual.

let's just pray for no more same-sex marriage around the world, if you're one of them, hurry to seek medical help to cure your illness

apologize this all according to my mind

The only disease operating here is your religion, your viewpoint, and probably the entirety of your culture.  How about you stop worrying about what others are doing when it has no affect on your life whatsoever?   "There will be no more human in this world."  Do you understand that homosexuals represent probably less than 10% of human beings worldwide?  Do you also understand that simply not allowing homosexuals to get married also doesn't mean they're going to go out and just pop children out?  It has no affect on you, why even spare a thought to denying them the same rights as everyone else?  Is it just because you don't approve?  Seriously, grow up, it's time to live outside your bubble. 
Jarvis Edge

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

I simply cannot understand why what two people do in their own bedroom concerns others, as long as they do not break any law, this is their right to do so. It is simply beyond me why there are so many people finding a purpose in lives to fight against it. The sole fact that a person is so against gay relations makes me question his/her sexuality.

Having a psychiatrist in the family, I can tell you that there IN FACT people that are born liking the same gender. They define themselves more of the opposite gender then their birth one, they live their whole lives like that and who are we impose our "morality" on them given the fact that they do not harm anyone in any way. 

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
yohananaomi

Activity: 2352
Merit: 267

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

As religious people and carry out what they have been told as preached by my religious leaders, this has violated the rules that have been set but as I know same-sex marriage is now starting a lot and some countries may have acknowledged.
for that it is their own responsibility, but in principle I am not to support because it is beyond the religious rules that I profess.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Cobbykels

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

i dont really accept it but i think everyone has his or her choice to make so if someone wanna be gay that's the person's problem and since the adopt kids i think its a good thing to do.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

I'm opposed to various behaviors such as homosexuality resulting in possible criminal charges or jail time.

cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

I would recommend going back to remember that government didn't always have anything to say about religion.  Traditionally, this was a ceremony and institution handled by the Church, or one's religion, whatever it may be.  So the first question that should be asked is, should government really have any say in this institution at all?  Or should it be handled some other way?

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
definitee

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

Rescpect Church Holliness In a world dominated by humans we do not know what are the boundaries. Being one of the LGBT, I am not into it, because as a person (not a human) I have to respect the sanctity of marriage, wherein the holliness of the church has something to do with men is always for a woman and woman is always for a man. But this is not the closure of one thing, that Love should always be our first thing to remember ib everything we do. We were born not to be perfect but to be true.
yakayaka

Activity: 73
Merit: 6

YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

Australia made it legal and so it should be. I am not gay but what has it got to do with me or anyone else how another human sees the same sex. Absolutely none of my business. If two people love each other and want to make a commitment then good luck to them, we are in the year 2018 not 1918.

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:58:06 AM

Obviously for similar marriages, this is not in my mind, and I have not and do not seem to be able to accept this fact even though it has already happened a lot because I feel that religion is clearly telling about that humans are created by men and women and nothing else.
Sorry I have not acknowledged and agreed to this point.
FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

Sex was invented by GOD, and marriage was invented by CHURCH!

I don't mind what anybody does within their homes, or in private the problem for me is what is defined as normal. I don't think its normal or acceptable to have two gay guys kissing in public.. I think doesn't look socially acceptable and isn't the kind of thing I would want my child witnessing...

Have you ever seen a gay pride event? Homosexual guys in thongs, gyrating against a pole, wearing a leather hat and a jock strap.. I think the whole movement is about trying to push the boundaries as much as possible. I don't think this is socially acceptable.

NORMAL

/ˈnɔːm(ə)l/Submit
adjective
conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.
"it's quite normal for puppies to bolt their food"
synonyms:   usual, standard, typical, stock, common, ordinary, customary, conventional, habitual, accustomed, expected, wonted, everyday, regular, routine, day-to-day, daily, established, settled, set, fixed, traditional, quotidian, prevailing More

Homosexuality is a mental illness and I feel sorry for the people who have had sex changes, and still found no solace. There are dozens of cases of people who have found no inner peace even when they have been socially accepted in their sex change, still suffer inner torment. Its unfortunate that now being gay is acceptable, just live with it.. its unfortunate that people can't seek therapy for their mental illness.. now society has seen to make it totally acceptable.

In regards to marriage..church attendance is down, perhaps this is good for church to somehow stay relevant and keep attendance and finances up.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:06:31 AM

My perception is that it's a free country and everyone can do whatever they want.
But at the same time I don't think it should be forced down anybodies throat who disagrees either. (examples being mutli gender bathrooms and the similar.)

If anyone should be accused of forcing something down anybody's throat, it's someone dictating to others who they are allowed to marry. And not sure what multi gender bathrooms have to do with same sex marriage either? One of the key reasons the right to marry is so important, is the number of benefits that married couples get that cohabiters/civil partnerships do not (at least in many parts of the world anyway). Marriage, in my humble opinion, is an outdated custom, but the benefits enshrined in law that accompany it, mean that it still has great financial significance. Not my place to tell anyone how they should think and/or act, so I tend not to do it, shame more people don't feel the same.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
piszozo

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

I am not against that and i dont think they damage the society. I think we shouldnt even be discussing these kinds of things, we instead should focus technology and art. People who are against same sex marriage and abortion, are the ones who damage the society. They believe in some shit and think that is the only truth and they want everybody to believe in that shit too. Well, i believe in happiness. As long as a person is not harming anybody he/she is ok to do anything.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  

Jump to: