Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Best Trading Strategy You Use for Cryptocurrency?  (Read 7567 times)
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

Personally, I believe in holding some legit coin also its ok with day trade. The best and most reliable cryptocurrency trading method for making money daily there is a phrase I follow "Buy low sell high" In this case, you have need good history over the CC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:13:05 PM

There are 2 strategies right now and I think that it is very useful for newbie:
1. Buy the rumors sell the news
2. Buy when it hits the new peak and sell when it is dumped
They are good strategies and newbies do not need to learn much to understand them. No need analysis at all Wink
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:17:10 PM

Did anyone say Buy low sell high? :p

In my opinion technical analysis can give you an edge if you use it correctly.  What I mean is a lot of people use TA so you can get an idea of where a coin will go based on trendlines and areas of support/resistance so when it does break out of a certain pattern you can get an idea of where it's going.  Also, by looking at people on social media with a lot of influence, their analysis of the charts becomes self fulfilling;  a lot of people see it, believe it and trade based on it and the trade works out.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:28:26 PM

They are good strategies and newbies do not need to learn much to understand them. No need analysis at all Wink
Those are basic stuffs and it does really easy to read and easy to say but for those newbies out there executing this kind of trading ways or habit would really be difficult for the first time specially if you dont know on where to seek those valuable informations or news on a certain coin which would really make it hard but still a good advice and can really push us to discover things but we should really be not on a hurry.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:23:42 AM

Those are basic stuffs and it does really easy to read and easy to say but for those newbies out there executing this kind of trading ways or habit would really be difficult for the first time specially if you dont know on where to seek those valuable informations or news on a certain coin which would really make it hard but still a good advice and can really push us to discover things but we should really be not on a hurry.
Newbies were too excited to earn, they should be much eager to learn first. They can learn through experience and when they already learn it will be easy for them to eaen here.
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:25:47 AM

For me as a beginner in trading i usually use just simple but effective patterns like inverse head n shoulders and triple bottom wich is amazing all of this ex are breakouts

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:00:35 PM

I use same strategy but failed me most times.

* Research
* Find valuable coins
* Buy Low
* Sell high
OR
* Research for Coins that are about to be pumped.
* Check the volume to confirm it will be pumped
* Buy and Sell high
Probably with that strategy, all you would have needed is to relax and be patient a little bit, you could have been able to win. However, there are so many times you will need to study the charts first and see if the position you are buying from is a good one or not. However, some Altcoins may require you to stay longer before you can even see some profit. I have held a coin for over a month and I saw a huge profit on it eventually. I prefer to hold a coin if my strategies didn't go well than selling as long as I know it still sure have the possibility of coming back up or being pumped.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:28:21 AM

I feel very bored if doing trading using indicators. Because indicators only read candlesticks that have occurred. I prefer naked trading by determining own wave point and trading longterm is my strategy. Maybe this isn't the best strategy but for me this is a strategy to makes me feel safe and comfortable in trading.
It totally depends on each individual but if you have good cash to trade with, long term can actually be very profitable even though they might take a little bit of time.

Once you are lucky to buy from a good position, you can just set a sell order at a good point of profit for you which is also realistic and just go to sleep and check once in a while if you have hit it.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:48:07 AM

If your talking about bitcoin, the most and effective way to profit is “don’t look on price daily”. Simple right. The more we monitored the charts and it’s flactuaions we will be attempt to sold and panic when we its down the same way when it’s up. Temptation and impatience is the most common reason we tend to sell our coins even we know that the price still increasing and can be doubled in for the next month. Because in bitcoin it’s better not to use your eyes but use your mind and heart to trust bitcoin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

I feel very bored if doing trading using indicators. Because indicators only read candlesticks that have occurred. I prefer naked trading by determining own wave point and trading longterm is my strategy. Maybe this isn't the best strategy but for me this is a strategy to makes me feel safe and comfortable in trading.
It totally depends on each individual but if you have good cash to trade with, long term can actually be very profitable even though they might take a little bit of time. Once you are lucky to buy from a good position, you can just set a sell order at a good point of profit for you which is also realistic and just go to sleep and check once in a while if you have hit it.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:22:40 AM

There is no technical analysis tools working properly to plot you something for the future. try to understand the strategy and arbitrage trading reasons.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:07:46 AM

I don't follow too many strategies because too many stuffs are happening in btc which inturn has a sure affect on alts i subscribed to many news channels specifically those related to btc so that if any bad or good happened i can react accordingly.
Most important strategy is stop loss it is vital in today's trading the price falls by $200 just by one announcement you don't want that to happen.
Always buy in the dip normally if any new news or update is given related to a coin everyone buys it just wait for a night the price falls and then buy during the dip.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

I use following strategies Grin: (as many people do):
1) buy low, sell high
2) buy high, sell higher
3) buy and hold
4) buy in/out gradually (in certain time and/or price intervals)
I agree with most of what you have said as they can still be pretty safe for good trading. But number 2 is a No No unless you want to be a FOMO which can be extremely risky and may tie down your cash for long or probably if you just want set a stop loss button.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

What do you think is the best strategy in identifying the trade in cryptocurrency world. RSI is not that very effective. I also use MACD for normal trading studies. The morning and evening star is a good indicator too.

There's no best strategy to use in crypto currency,as long as you earned and continue your investment in proper way's then its good.when trading or buying bitcoins the only best option is to buy in low and sell in high or follow the basic fundamental analysis and be vigilant to your asset.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:14:05 PM

If your talking about bitcoin, the most and effective way to profit is “don’t look on price daily”. Simple right. The more we monitored the charts and it’s flactuaions we will be attempt to sold and panic when we its down the same way when it’s up. Temptation and impatience is the most common reason we tend to sell our coins even we know that the price still increasing and can be doubled in for the next month. Because in bitcoin it’s better not to use your eyes but use your mind and heart to trust bitcoin.
If you are a good and active trader then it is too much important to study and watch the price on regular bases. In fact it  is to much important to watch the price of bitcoin regularly specially if you are holding bitcoin for short time, so that you can take a right decision in a right time. To me i personally studying the market of bitcoin from time to time using preev.com.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:33:03 PM

I think the best trade strategy to be used for cryptocurrencies is to take reasonable risks. As all we now, these currencies have fluctuate price curves and you have to make your plans according to these volatile curves. And also, I think the best strategy for the bitcoin is holding for now. If you know where to rush and where to be patient, getting good profits from cryptocurrencies by trading becomes more easy.
littlelittlexDream

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:50:47 AM

I have some strategy on BotVS . In fact  , I think the hedge strategy is the low risk strategy. Although the profit is few .
Ok ! Talk is cheap, Show code to you ! Wink

Address: https://www.botvs.com/strategy/57
Code:
var initState;
var isBalance = true;
var feeCache = new Array();
var feeTimeout = optFeeTimeout * 60000;
var lastProfit = 0;
var lastAvgPrice = 0;
var lastSpread = 0;
var lastOpAmount = 0;
function adjustFloat(v) {
    return Math.floor(v*1000)/1000;
}

function isPriceNormal(v) {
    return (v >= StopPriceL) && (v <= StopPriceH);
}

function stripTicker(t) {
    return 'Buy: ' + adjustFloat(t.Buy) + ' Sell: ' + adjustFloat(t.Sell);
}

function updateStatePrice(state) {
    var now = (new Date()).getTime();
    for (var i = 0; i < state.details.length; i++) {
        var ticker = null;
        var key = state.details[i].exchange.GetName() + state.details[i].exchange.GetCurrency();
        var fee = null;
        while (!(ticker = state.details[i].exchange.GetTicker())) {
            Sleep(Interval);
        }

if (key in feeCache) {
            var v = feeCache[key];
            if ((now - v.time) > feeTimeout) {
                delete feeCache[key];
            } else {
                fee = v.fee;
            }
        }
        if (!fee) {
            while (!(fee = state.details[i].exchange.GetFee())) {
                Sleep(Interval);
            }
            feeCache[key] = {fee: fee, time: now};
        }
        // Buy-=fee Sell+=fee
        state.details[i].ticker = {Buy: ticker.Buy * (1-(fee.Sell/100)), Sell: ticker.Sell * (1+(fee.Buy/100))};
        state.details[i].realTicker = ticker;
        state.details[i].fee = fee;
    }
}

function getProfit(stateInit, stateNow, coinPrice) {
    var netNow = stateNow.allBalance + (stateNow.allStocks * coinPrice);
    var netInit =  stateInit.allBalance + (stateInit.allStocks * coinPrice);
    return adjustFloat(netNow - netInit);
}

function getExchangesState() {
    var allStocks = 0;
    var allBalance = 0;
    var minStock = 0;
    var details = [];
    for (var i = 0; i < exchanges.length; i++) {
        var account = null;
        while (!(account = exchanges[i].GetAccount())) {
            Sleep(Interval);
        }
        allStocks += account.Stocks + account.FrozenStocks;
        allBalance += account.Balance + account.FrozenBalance;
        minStock = Math.max(minStock, exchanges[i].GetMinStock());
        details.push({exchange: exchanges[i], account: account});
    }
    return {allStocks: adjustFloat(allStocks), allBalance: adjustFloat(allBalance), minStock: minStock, details: details};
}

function cancelAllOrders() {
    for (var i = 0; i < exchanges.length; i++) {
        while (true) {
            var orders = null;
            while (!(orders = exchanges[i].GetOrders())) {
                Sleep(Interval);
            }

if (orders.length == 0) {
                break;
            }

for (var j = 0; j < orders.length; j++) {
                exchanges[i].CancelOrder(orders[j].Id, orders[j]);
            }
        }
    }
}

function balanceAccounts() {
    // already balance
    if (isBalance) {
        return;
    }

cancelAllOrders();

var state = getExchangesState();
    var diff = state.allStocks - initState.allStocks;
    var adjustDiff = adjustFloat(Math.abs(diff));
    if (adjustDiff < state.minStock) {
        isBalance = true;
    } else {
        Log('初始币总数量:', initState.allStocks, '现在币总数量: ', state.allStocks, '差额:', adjustDiff);
        // other ways, diff is 0.012, bug A only has 0.006 B only has 0.006, all less then minstock
        // we try to statistical orders count to recognition this situation
        updateStatePrice(state);
        var details = state.details;
        var ordersCount = 0;
        if (diff > 0) {
            var attr = 'Sell';
            if (UseMarketOrder) {
                attr = 'Buy';
            }
            // Sell adjustDiff, sort by price high to low
            details.sort(function(a, b) {return b.ticker[attr] - a.ticker[attr];});
            for (var i = 0; i < details.length && adjustDiff >= state.minStock; i++) {
                if (isPriceNormal(details[i].ticker[attr]) && (details[i].account.Stocks >= state.minStock)) {
                    var orderAmount = adjustFloat(Math.min(AmountOnce, adjustDiff, details[i].account.Stocks));
                    var orderPrice = details[i].realTicker[attr] - SlidePrice;
                    if ((orderPrice * orderAmount) < details[i].exchange.GetMinPrice()) {
                        continue;
                    }
                    ordersCount++;
                    if (details[i].exchange.Sell(orderPrice, orderAmount, stripTicker(details[i].ticker))) {
                        adjustDiff = adjustFloat(adjustDiff - orderAmount);
                    }
                    // only operate one platform
                    break;
                }
            }
        } else {
            var attr = 'Buy';
            if (UseMarketOrder) {
                attr = 'Sell';
            }
            // Buy adjustDiff, sort by sell-price low to high
            details.sort(function(a, b) {return a.ticker[attr] - b.ticker[attr];});
            for (var i = 0; i < details.length && adjustDiff >= state.minStock; i++) {
                if (isPriceNormal(details[i].ticker[attr])) {
                    var canRealBuy = adjustFloat(details[i].account.Balance / (details[i].ticker[attr] + SlidePrice));
                    var needRealBuy = Math.min(AmountOnce, adjustDiff, canRealBuy);
                    var orderAmount = adjustFloat(needRealBuy * (1+(details[i].fee.Buy/100)));
                    var orderPrice = details[i].realTicker[attr] + SlidePrice;
                    if ((orderAmount < details[i].exchange.GetMinStock()) ||
                        ((orderPrice * orderAmount) < details[i].exchange.GetMinPrice())) {
                        continue;
                    }
                    ordersCount++;
                    if (details[i].exchange.Buy(orderPrice, orderAmount, stripTicker(details[i].ticker))) {
                        adjustDiff = adjustFloat(adjustDiff - needRealBuy);
                    }
                    // only operate one platform
                    break;
                }
            }
        }
        isBalance = (ordersCount == 0);
    }

if (isBalance) {
        var currentProfit = getProfit(initState, state, lastAvgPrice);
        LogProfit(currentProfit, "Spread: ", adjustFloat((currentProfit - lastProfit) / lastOpAmount), "Balance: ", adjustFloat(state.allBalance), "Stocks: ", adjustFloat(state.allStocks));

if (StopWhenLoss && currentProfit < 0 && Math.abs(currentProfit) > MaxLoss) {
            Log('交易亏损超过最大限度, 程序取消所有订单后退出.');
            cancelAllOrders();
            if (SMSAPI.length > 10 && SMSAPI.indexOf('http') == 0) {
                HttpQuery(SMSAPI);
                Log('已经短信通知');
            }
            throw '已停止';
        }
        lastProfit = currentProfit;
    }
}

function onTick() {
    if (!isBalance) {
        balanceAccounts();
        return;
    }

var state = getExchangesState();
    // We also need details of price
    updateStatePrice(state);

var details = state.details;
    var maxPair = null;
    var minPair = null;
    for (var i = 0; i < details.length; i++) {
        var sellOrderPrice = details[i].account.Stocks * (details[i].realTicker.Buy - SlidePrice);
        if (((!maxPair) || (details[i].ticker.Buy > maxPair.ticker.Buy)) && (details[i].account.Stocks >= state.minStock) &&
            (sellOrderPrice > details[i].exchange.GetMinPrice())) {
            details[i].canSell = details[i].account.Stocks;
            maxPair = details[i];
        }

var canBuy = adjustFloat(details[i].account.Balance / (details[i].realTicker.Sell + SlidePrice));
        var buyOrderPrice = canBuy * (details[i].realTicker.Sell + SlidePrice);
        if (((!minPair) || (details[i].ticker.Sell < minPair.ticker.Sell)) && (canBuy >= state.minStock) &&
            (buyOrderPrice > details[i].exchange.GetMinPrice())) {
            details[i].canBuy = canBuy;
            // how much coins we real got with fee
            details[i].realBuy = adjustFloat(details[i].account.Balance / (details[i].ticker.Sell + SlidePrice));
            minPair = details[i];
        }
    }

if ((!maxPair) || (!minPair) || ((maxPair.ticker.Buy - minPair.ticker.Sell) < MaxDiff) ||
    !isPriceNormal(maxPair.ticker.Buy) || !isPriceNormal(minPair.ticker.Sell)) {
        return;
    }

// filter invalid price
    if (minPair.realTicker.Sell <= minPair.realTicker.Buy || maxPair.realTicker.Sell <= maxPair.realTicker.Buy) {
        return;
    }

// what a fuck...
    if (maxPair.exchange.GetName() == minPair.exchange.GetName()) {
        return;
    }

lastAvgPrice = adjustFloat((minPair.realTicker.Buy + maxPair.realTicker.Buy) / 2);
    lastSpread = adjustFloat((maxPair.realTicker.Sell - minPair.realTicker.Buy) / 2);

// compute amount
    var amount = Math.min(AmountOnce, maxPair.canSell, minPair.realBuy);
    lastOpAmount = amount;
    var hedgePrice = adjustFloat((maxPair.realTicker.Buy - minPair.realTicker.Sell) / Math.max(SlideRatio, 2))
    if (minPair.exchange.Buy(minPair.realTicker.Sell + hedgePrice, amount * (1+(minPair.fee.Buy/100)), stripTicker(minPair.realTicker))) {
        maxPair.exchange.Sell(maxPair.realTicker.Buy - hedgePrice, amount, stripTicker(maxPair.realTicker));
    }

isBalance = false;
}

function main() {
    if (exchanges.length < 2) {
        throw "交易所数量最少得两个才能完成对冲";
    }

TickInterval = Math.max(TickInterval, 50);
    Interval = Math.max(Interval, 50);

cancelAllOrders();

initState = getExchangesState();
    if (initState.allStocks == 0) {
        throw "所有交易所货币数量总和为空, 必须先在任一交易所建仓才可以完成对冲";
    }
    if (initState.allBalance == 0) {
        throw "所有交易所CNY数量总和为空, 无法继续对冲";
    }

for (var i = 0; i < initState.details.length; i++) {
        var e = initState.details[i];
        Log(e.exchange.GetName(), e.exchange.GetCurrency(), e.account);
    }

Log("ALL: Balance: ", initState.allBalance, "Stocks: ", initState.allStocks, "Ver:", Version());

while (true) {
        onTick();
        Sleep(parseInt(TickInterval));
    }
}

The another one is the Grid strategy:   (Used in shocking market)
address : https://www.botvs.com/strategy/629

Code:
function hasOrder(orders, orderId) {
    for (var i = 0; i < orders.length; i++) {
        if (orders[i].Id == orderId) {
            return true;
        }
    }
    return false;
}

function cancelPending() {
    var ret = false;
    while (true) {
        if (ret) {
            Sleep(Interval);
        }
        var orders = _C(exchange.GetOrders);
        if (orders.length == 0) {
            break;
        }

for (var j = 0; j < orders.length; j++) {
            exchange.CancelOrder(orders[j].Id, orders[j]);
            ret = true;
        }
    }
    return ret;
}

function valuesToString(values, pos) {
    var result = '';
    if (typeof(pos) === 'undefined') {
        pos = 0;
    }
    for (var i = pos; i < values.length; i++) {
        if (i > pos) {
            result += ' ';
        }
        if (values[i] === null) {
            result += 'null';
        } else if (typeof(values[i]) == 'undefined') {
            result += 'undefined';
        } else {
            switch (values[i].constructor.name) {
                case 'Date':
                case 'Number':
                case 'String':
                case 'Function':
                    result += values[i].toString();
                    break;
                default:
                    result += JSON.stringify(values[i]);
                    break;
            }
        }
    }
    return result;
}

function Trader() {
    var vId = 0;
    var orderBooks = [];
    var hisBooks = [];
    var orderBooksLen = 0;
    this.Buy = function(price, amount, extra) {
        if (typeof(extra) === 'undefined') {
            extra = '';
        } else {
            extra = valuesToString(arguments, 2);
        }
        vId++;
        var orderId = "V" + vId;
        orderBooks[orderId] = {
            Type: ORDER_TYPE_BUY,
            Id: 0,
            Price: price,
            Amount: amount,
            Extra: extra
        };
        orderBooksLen++;
        return orderId;
    };
    this.Sell = function(price, amount, extra) {
        if (typeof(extra) === 'undefined') {
            extra = '';
        } else {
            extra = valuesToString(arguments, 2);
        }
        vId++;
        var orderId = "V" + vId;
        orderBooks[orderId] = {
            Type: ORDER_TYPE_SELL,
            Id: 0,
            Price: price,
            Amount: amount,
            Extra: extra
        };
        orderBooksLen++;
        return orderId;
    };
    this.GetOrders = function() {
        for (orderId in orderBooks) {
            var order = orderBooks[orderId];
            if (order.Status !== ORDER_STATE_PENDING) {
                continue;
            }
            var found = false;
                if (orders[i].Id == order.Id) {
                    found = true;
                    break;
                }
            }
            if (!found) {
                orders.push(orderBooks[orderId]);
            }
        }
        return orders;
    }
    this.GetOrder = function(orderId) {
        if (typeof(orderId) === 'number') {
            return exchange.GetOrder(orderId);
        }
        if (typeof(hisBooks[orderId]) !== 'undefined') {
            return hisBooks[orderId];
        }
        if (typeof(orderBooks[orderId]) !== 'undefined') {
            return orderBooks[orderId];
        }
        return null;
    };
    this.Len = function() {
        return orderBooksLen;
    };
    this.RealLen = function() {
        var n = 0;
            if (orderBooks[orderId].Id > 0) {
                n++;
            }
        }
        return n;
    };
    this.Poll = function(ticker, priceDiff) {
            var order = orderBooks[orderId];
            if (order.Id > 0) {
                var found = false;
                    if (order.Id == orders[i].Id) {
                        found = true;
                    }
                }
                if (!found) {
                    order.Status = ORDER_STATE_CLOSED;
                    hisBooks[orderId] = order;
                    delete(orderBooks[orderId]);
                    orderBooksLen--;
                    continue;
                }
            }
            var diff = _N(order.Type == ORDER_TYPE_BUY ? (ticker.Buy - order.Price) : (order.Price - ticker.Sell));
            var pfn = order.Type == ORDER_TYPE_BUY ? exchange.Buy : exchange.Sell;
            if (order.Id == 0 && diff <= priceDiff) {
                var realId = pfn(order.Price, order.Amount, order.Extra + "(距离: " + diff + (order.Type == ORDER_TYPE_BUY ? (" 买一: " + ticker.Buy) : (" 卖一: " + ticker.Sell))+")");
                if (typeof(realId) === 'number') {
                    order.Id = realId;
                }
            } else if (order.Id > 0 && diff > (priceDiff + 1)) {
                var ok = true;
                do {
                    ok = true;
                    exchange.CancelOrder(order.Id, "不必要的" + (order.Type == ORDER_TYPE_BUY ? "买单" : "卖单"), "委托价:", order.Price, "量:", order.Amount, ", 距离:", diff, order.Type == ORDER_TYPE_BUY ? ("买一: " + ticker.Buy) : ("卖一: " + ticker.Sell));
                    Sleep(200);
                    orders = _C(exchange.GetOrders);
                        if (orders[i].Id == order.Id) {
                            ok = false;
                        }
                    }
                } while (!ok);
                order.Id = 0;
            }
        }
    };
}

function balanceAccount(orgAccount, initAccount) {
    cancelPending();
    var nowAccount = _C(exchange.GetAccount);
    var slidePrice = 0.2;
    var ok = true;
    while (true) {
        var diff = _N(nowAccount.Stocks - initAccount.Stocks);
        if (Math.abs(diff) < exchange.GetMinStock()) {
            break;
        }
        var depth = _C(exchange.GetDepth);
        var books = diff > 0 ? depth.Bids : depth.Asks;
        var n = 0;
        var price = 0;
        for (var i = 0; i < books.length; i++) {
            n += books[i].Amount;
            if (n >= Math.abs(diff)) {
                price = books[i].Price;
                break;
            }
        }
        var pfn = diff > 0 ? exchange.Sell : exchange.Buy;
        var amount = Math.abs(diff);
        var price = diff > 0 ? (price - slidePrice) : (price + slidePrice);
        Log("开始平衡", (diff > 0 ? "卖出" : "买入"), amount, "个币");
        if (diff > 0) {
            amount = Math.min(nowAccount.Stocks, amount);
        } else {
            amount = Math.min(nowAccount.Balance / price, amount);
        }
        if (amount < exchange.GetMinStock()) {
            Log("资金不足, 无法平衡到初始状态");
            ok = false;
            break;
        }
        pfn(price, amount);
        Sleep(1000);
        cancelPending();
        nowAccount = _C(exchange.GetAccount);
    }
    if (ok) {
        LogProfit(_N(nowAccount.Balance - orgAccount.Balance));
        Log("平衡完成", nowAccount);
    }
}

var STATE_WAIT_OPEN = 0;
var STATE_WAIT_COVER = 1;
var STATE_WAIT_CLOSE = 2;
var ProfitCount = 0;
var BuyFirst = true;
var IsSupportGetOrder = true;
var LastBusy = 0;

function setBusy() {
    LastBusy = new Date();
}

function isTimeout() {
    if (MaxIdle <= 0) {
        return false;
    }
    var now = new Date();
    if (((now.getTime() - LastBusy.getTime()) / 1000) >= MaxIdle) {
        LastBusy = now;
        return true;
    }
    return false;
}

function onexit() {
    if (CancelAllWS) {
        Log("正在退出, 尝试取消所有挂单");
        cancelPending();
    }
    Log("策略成功停止");
    Log(_C(exchange.GetAccount));
}

function fishing(orgAccount, fishCount) {
    setBusy();
    var account = _C(exchange.GetAccount);
    Log(account);
    var InitAccount = account;
    var ticker = _C(exchange.GetTicker);
    var amount = _N(AmountOnce);
    var amountB = [amount];
    var amountS = [amount];
    if (typeof(AmountType) !== 'undefined' && AmountType == 1) {
        for (var idx = 0; idx < AllNum; idx++) {
            amountB[idx] = BAmountOnce;
            amountS[idx] = SAmountOnce;
        }
    } else {
        for (var idx = 1; idx < AllNum; idx++) {
            switch (AmountCoefficient[0]) {
                case '+':
                    amountB[idx] = amountB[idx - 1] + parseFloat(AmountCoefficient.substring(1));
                    break;
                case '-':
                    amountB[idx] = amountB[idx - 1] - parseFloat(AmountCoefficient.substring(1));
                    break;
                case '*':
                    amountB[idx] = amountB[idx - 1] * parseFloat(AmountCoefficient.substring(1));
                    break;
                case '/':
                    amountB[idx] = amountB[idx - 1] / parseFloat(AmountCoefficient.substring(1));
                    break;
            }
            amountB[idx] = _N(amountB[idx], AmountDot);
            amountS[idx] = amountB[idx];
        }
    }
    if (FirstPriceAuto) {
        FirstPrice = BuyFirst ? _N(ticker.Buy - PriceGrid, Precision) : _N(ticker.Sell + PriceGrid, Precision);
    }
    // Initialize fish table
    var fishTable = {};
    var uuidTable = {};
    var needStocks = 0;
    var needMoney = 0;
    var actualNeedMoney = 0;
    var actualNeedStocks = 0;
    var notEnough = false;
    var canNum = 0;
    for (var idx = 0; idx < AllNum; idx++) {
        var price = _N((BuyFirst ? FirstPrice - (idx * PriceGrid) : FirstPrice + (idx * PriceGrid)), Precision);
        needStocks += amountS[idx];
        needMoney += price * amountB[idx];
        if (BuyFirst) {
            if (_N(needMoney) <= _N(account.Balance)) {
                actualNeedMondy = needMoney;
                actualNeedStocks = needStocks;
                canNum++;
            } else {
                notEnough = true;
            }
        } else {
            if (_N(needStocks) <= _N(account.Stocks)) {
                actualNeedMondy = needMoney;
                actualNeedStocks = needStocks;
                canNum++;
            } else {
                notEnough = true;
            }
        }
        fishTable[idx] = STATE_WAIT_OPEN;
        uuidTable[idx] = -1;
    }
    if (!EnableAccountCheck && (canNum < AllNum)) {
        Log("警告, 当前资金只可做", canNum, "个网格, 全网共需", (BuyFirst ? needMoney : needStocks), "请保持资金充足");
        canNum = AllNum;
    }
    if (BuyFirst) {
        if (EnableProtectDiff && (FirstPrice - ticker.Sell) > ProtectDiff) {
            throw "首次买入价比市场卖1价高" + _N(FirstPrice - ticker.Sell, Precision) + ' 元';
        } else if (EnableAccountCheck && account.Balance < _N(needMoney)) {
            if (fishCount == 1) {
                throw "资金不足, 需要" + _N(needMoney) + "元";
            } else {
                Log("资金不足, 需要", _N(needMoney), "元, 程序只做", canNum, "个网格 #ff0000");
            }
        } else {
            Log('预计动用资金: ', _N(needMoney), "元");
        }
    } else {
        if (EnableProtectDiff && (ticker.Buy - FirstPrice) > ProtectDiff) {
            throw "首次卖出价比市场买1价高 " + _N(ticker.Buy - FirstPrice, Precision) + ' 元';
        } else if (EnableAccountCheck && account.Stocks < _N(needStocks)) {
            if (fishCount == 1) {
                throw "币数不足, 需要 " + _N(needStocks) + " 个币";
            } else {
                Log("资金不足, 需要", _N(needStocks), "个币, 程序只做", canNum, "个网格 #ff0000");
            }
        } else {
            Log('预计动用币数: ', _N(needStocks), "个, 约", _N(needMoney), "元");
        }
    }

var trader = new Trader();
    var OpenFunc = BuyFirst ? exchange.Buy : exchange.Sell;
    var CoverFunc = BuyFirst ? exchange.Sell : exchange.Buy;
    if (EnableDynamic) {
        OpenFunc = BuyFirst ? trader.Buy : trader.Sell;
        CoverFunc = BuyFirst ? trader.Sell : trader.Buy;
    }
    var ts = new Date();
    var preMsg = "";
    var profitMax = 0;
    while (true) {
        var now = new Date();
        var table = null;
        if (now.getTime() - ts.getTime() > 5000) {
            if (typeof(GetCommand) == 'function' && GetCommand() == "收网") {
                Log("开始执行命令进行收网操作");
                balanceAccount(orgAccount, InitAccount);
                return false;
            }
            ts = now;
            var nowAccount = _C(exchange.GetAccount);
            if (EnableDynamic) {
                trader.Poll(ticker, DynamicMax);
            }
            var amount_diff = (nowAccount.Stocks + nowAccount.FrozenStocks) - (InitAccount.Stocks + InitAccount.FrozenStocks);
            var money_diff = (nowAccount.Balance + nowAccount.FrozenBalance) - (InitAccount.Balance + InitAccount.FrozenBalance);
            var floatProfit = _N(money_diff + (amount_diff * ticker.Last));
            var floatProfitAll = _N((nowAccount.Balance + nowAccount.FrozenBalance - orgAccount.Balance - orgAccount.FrozenBalance) + ((nowAccount.Stocks + nowAccount.FrozenStocks - orgAccount.Stocks - orgAccount.FrozenStocks) * ticker.Last));
            var isHold = Math.abs(amount_diff) >= exchange.GetMinStock();
            if (isHold) {
                setBusy();
            }

profitMax = Math.max(floatProfit, profitMax);
            if (EnableAccountCheck && EnableStopLoss) {
                if ((profitMax - floatProfit) >= StopLoss) {
                    Log("当前浮动盈亏", floatProfit, "利润最高点: ", profitMax, "开始止损");
                    if (StopLossMode == 0) {
                        throw "止损退出";
                    } else {
                        return true;
                    }
                }
            }
            if (EnableAccountCheck && EnableStopWin) {
                if (floatProfit > StopWin) {
                    Log("当前浮动盈亏", floatProfit, "开始止盈");
                    if (StopWinMode == 0) {
                        throw "止盈退出";
                    } else {
                        return true;
                    }
                }
            }
            var distance = 0;
            if (EnableAccountCheck && AutoMove) {
                if (BuyFirst) {
                    distance = ticker.Last - FirstPrice;
                } else {
                    distance = FirstPrice - ticker.Last;
                }
                var refish = false;
                if (!isHold && isTimeout()) {
                    Log("空仓过久, 开始移动网格");
                    refish = true;
                }
                if (distance > MaxDistance) {
                    Log("价格超出网格区间过多, 开始移动网格, 当前距离: ", _N(distance, Precision), "当前价格:", ticker.Last);
                    refish = true;
                }
                if (refish) {
                    return true;
                }
            }

var holdDirection, holdAmount = "--",
                holdPrice = "--";
            if (isHold) {
                if (RestoreProfit && ProfitAsOrg) {
                    if (BuyFirst) {
                        money_diff += LastProfit;
                    } else {
                        money_diff -= LastProfit;
                    }
                }
                holdAmount = amount_diff;
                holdPrice = (-money_diff) / amount_diff;
                if (!BuyFirst) {
                    holdAmount = -amount_diff;
                    holdPrice = (money_diff) / -amount_diff;
                }
                holdAmount = _N(holdAmount, 4);
                holdPrice = _N(holdPrice, Precision);
                holdDirection = BuyFirst ? "多" : "空";
            } else {
                holdDirection = "--";
            }
            table = {
                type: 'table',
                title: '运行状态',
                cols: ['动用资金', '持有仓位', '持仓大小', '持仓均价', '总浮动盈亏', '当前网格盈亏', '撒网次数', '网格偏移', '真实委托', '最新币价'],
                rows: [
                    [_N(actualNeedMondy, 4), holdDirection, holdAmount, holdPrice, _N(floatProfitAll, 4) + ' ( ' + _N(floatProfitAll * 100 / actualNeedMondy, 4) + ' % )', floatProfit, fishCount, (AutoMove && distance > 0) ? ((BuyFirst ? "向上" : "向下") + "偏离: " + _N(distance) + " 元") : "--", trader.RealLen(), ticker.Last]
                ]
            };

}
        var orders = _C(trader.GetOrders);
        if (table) {
            if (!EnableDynamic) {
                table.rows[0][8] = orders.length;
            }
            LogStatus('`' + JSON.stringify(table) + '`');
        }
        for (var idx = 0; idx < canNum; idx++) {
            var openPrice = _N((BuyFirst ? FirstPrice - (idx * PriceGrid) : FirstPrice + (idx * PriceGrid)), Precision);
            var coverPrice = _N((BuyFirst ? openPrice + PriceDiff : openPrice - PriceDiff), Precision);
            var state = fishTable[idx];
            var fishId = uuidTable[idx];
            if (hasOrder(orders, fishId)) {
                continue;
            }

if (fishId != -1 && IsSupportGetOrder) {
                var order = trader.GetOrder(fishId);
                if (!order) {
                    Log("获取订单信息失败, ID: ", fishId);
                    continue;
                }
                if (order.Status == ORDER_STATE_PENDING) {
                    //Log("订单状态为未完成, ID: ", fishId);
                    continue;
                }
            }

if (state == STATE_WAIT_COVER) {
                var coverId = CoverFunc(coverPrice, (BuyFirst ? amountS[idx] : amountB[idx]), (BuyFirst ? '完成买单:' : '完成卖单:'), openPrice, '量:', (BuyFirst ? amountB[idx] : amountS[idx]));
                if (typeof(coverId) === 'number' || typeof(coverId) === 'string') {
                    fishTable[idx] = STATE_WAIT_CLOSE;
                    uuidTable[idx] = coverId;
                }
            } else if (state == STATE_WAIT_OPEN || state == STATE_WAIT_CLOSE) {
                var openId = OpenFunc(openPrice, BuyFirst ? amountB[idx] : amountS[idx]);
                if (typeof(openId) === 'number' || typeof(openId) === 'string') {
                    fishTable[idx] = STATE_WAIT_COVER;
                    uuidTable[idx] = openId;
                    if (state == STATE_WAIT_CLOSE) {
                        ProfitCount++;
                        var account = _C(exchange.GetAccount);
                        var initNet = _N(((InitAccount.Stocks + InitAccount.FrozenStocks) * ticker.Buy) + InitAccount.Balance + InitAccount.FrozenBalance, 8);
                        var nowNet = _N(((account.Stocks + account.FrozenStocks) * ticker.Buy) + account.Balance + account.FrozenBalance, 8);
                        var actualProfit = _N(((nowNet - initNet)) * 100 / initNet, 8);
                        if (AmountType == 0) {
                            var profit = _N((ProfitCount * amount * PriceDiff) + LastProfit, 8);
                            Log((BuyFirst ? '完成卖单:' : '完成买单:'), coverPrice, '量:', (BuyFirst ? amountS[idx] : amountB[idx]), '平仓收益', profit);
                        } else {
                            Log((BuyFirst ? '完成卖单:' : '完成买单:'), coverPrice, '量:', (BuyFirst ? amountS[idx] : amountB[idx]));
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        Sleep(CheckInterval);
    }
    return true;
}

function main() {
    if (ResetData) {
        LogProfitReset();
        LogReset();
    }
    exchange.SetMaxDigits(Precision)
    if (typeof(AmountType) === 'undefined') {
        AmountType = 0;
    }
    if (typeof(AmountDot) === 'undefined') {
        AmountDot = 3;
    }
    if (typeof(EnableDynamic) === 'undefined') {
        EnableDynamic = false;
    }
    if (typeof(AmountCoefficient) === 'undefined') {
        AmountCoefficient = "*1";
    }
    if (typeof(EnableAccountCheck) === 'undefined') {
        EnableAccountCheck = true;
    }
    BuyFirst = (OpType == 0);
    IsSupportGetOrder = exchange.GetName().indexOf('itstamp') == -1;
    if (!IsSupportGetOrder) {
        Log(exchange.GetName(), "不支持GetOrder, 可能影响策略稳定性.");
    }

SetErrorFilter("502:|503:|S_U_001|unexpected|network|timeout|WSARecv|Connect|GetAddr|no such|reset|http|received|refused|EOF|When");

exchange.SetRate(1);
    Log('已经禁用汇率转换, 当前货币为', exchange.GetBaseCurrency());

if (!RestoreProfit) {
        LastProfit = 0;
    }

var orgAccount = _C(exchange.GetAccount);
    var fishCount = 1;
    while (true) {
        if (!fishing(orgAccount, fishCount)) {
            break;
        }
        fishCount++;
        Log("第", fishCount, "次重新撒网...");
        FirstPriceAuto = true;
        Sleep(1000);
    }
}
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:42:58 AM

The best trading stratergy I have use over the years have remain the same and it has never fail me. I buy when the price is low and sell when the price is hign. The skill need to buy is what you need to concentrate on and known when to sell. This are very important skill you will have to learn.

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:50:44 AM

What do you think is the best strategy in identifying the trade in cryptocurrency world. RSI is not that very effective. I also use MACD for normal trading studies. The morning and evening star is a good indicator too.
I joined a group on a telegram where a lot of traders talked about whether they would buy or sell some altcoin. From here I have the information necessary for my decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: