Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TomosFaucet - water your apple tree and get satoshis!  (Read 2836 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:39:40 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 02:34:23 PM by tomos81

Hi, i made new faucet:

it's simple, just water the tree every minute and harvest the satoshis! Smiley

URL:  https://bitfootball.net/faucet/index.php
REFLINK: https://bitfootball.net/faucet/index.php?ref=your_btc_address
REF COMMISSION: 20%
PAYOUT: FaucetHub, instant
PRIZES: 10 20 Satoshis / watering, every 10th waterings = 50 80-200 satoshi bonus!
TIMER: 5 mins   1 minute
DAILY LIMITt: 60 claims
BONUSES:
Every 10th claim = extra 50..200 satoshis

this is a very simple faucet , with no hidden antibot links or so..  
made it from scratch within 2 hours Cheesy
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:23:03 AM

UPDATE:

seniority reward:  every 10th claim = extra 50-100 satoshis directly to faucethub
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:35:08 AM

UPDATE:

seniority reward:  every 10th claim = extra 50-100 satoshis directly to faucethub

Faucet works pretty nice, but is there an anti-bot and also, this mellowads link shortener only works for unique visitors, do you have a system to make every visit unique, or how do you do that? I'm pretty curious.

(They'll only pay for unique verified clicks, and you can claim every 5 minutes from your faucet... ?? )

Satoshi reward is pretty low though. 15 satoshi for 2 captchas...

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:37:04 AM

UPDATE:

seniority reward:  every 10th claim = extra 50-100 satoshis directly to faucethub

Faucet works pretty nice, but is there an anti-bot and also, this mellowads link shortener only works for unique visitors, do you have a system to make every visit unique, or how do you do that? I'm pretty curious.

(They'll only pay for unique verified clicks, and you can claim every 5 minutes from your faucet... ?? )

Satoshi reward is pretty low though. 15 satoshi for 2 captchas...

hey man,  yes my antibot is mellowads Smiley
i have complicated token based (my own product) - database system that randomly gives to user one of shortlinks. After claiming 1 shortlink, it will stay ontouched from this IP next 23 hours and 59 minutes Smiley

UPDATE:  10-25 satoshis for 1 captcha:  when the MA loading full, click somewhere, popunder will be triggered and you need to solve only 1 captcha.
After positive revenue, i will add more bonuses / increase rewards
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

timer changed from 5 mins to 1 min...
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:48:21 PM

the game design and point was re-made... Cheesy

now we have another ultra simple farming game Smiley
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:08:41 PM

faucet looks easy but I had to solve two google chaptcha, but otherwise do not like them because they are broken if there is any other option for chaptchu because I had to solve chaptcha 6 times to get me confirm

I made watering only once, how will I know that for one minute I can make a new watering again?

I received an intant payment on faucethub 10 satoshi
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:10:57 PM

faucet looks easy but I had to solve two google chaptcha, but otherwise do not like them because they are broken if there is any other option for chaptchu because I had to solve chaptcha 6 times to get me confirm

I made watering only once, how will I know that for one minute I can make a new watering again?

I received an intant payment on faucethub 10 satoshi

just refresh after short time the page and you will see the BTC address field again...
also - the shortener captcha is my antibot, and it's not needed to solve twice: here is a hint:  when the shortener page fully loads, click somewhere fo empty space, to check if there a popunder.. and solve the captcha after that  - it's needed only once...
spatifilium

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:21:51 PM

I figured it out, I just have to solve only one.
I did watering 3 times, 4-th times showed me this

This page isn’t working

bitfootball.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I'll go try it again Grin  but without timer is a little hard  I can not watch on a clock to pass the 1 minute for 10 Satoshi, little irritating
But I like the simplicity of the faucet  Grin
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:25:30 PM

I figured it out, I just have to solve only one.
I did watering 3 times, 4-th times showed me this

This page isn’t working

bitfootball.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I'll go try it again Grin  but without timer is a little hard  I can not watch on a clock to pass the 1 minute for 10 Satoshi, little irritating
But I like the simplicity of the faucet  Grin

i uploaded a new php with some css code to make it more attractive LOL
just click F5 once you hit the browser tab... 1 minute = waiting time Smiley
xnd

Activity: 297

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:10:53 AM

Nice work Smiley

Can we talk about how you get earnings from mellow shortners? Even if mellow counts unique visits per domain and not globally, they have 7 domains so if claim your faucet 60 times in 24 hours, don't you get paid for 7 shortlinks instead of 60?

(ps. couldn't you buy a separate .win, .site or something domain for $0.80?Smiley))) )

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:26:59 AM

Nice work Smiley

Can we talk about how you get earnings from mellow shortners? Even if mellow counts unique visits per domain and not globally, they have 7 domains so if claim your faucet 60 times in 24 hours, don't you get paid for 7 shortlinks instead of 60?

(ps. couldn't you buy a separate .win, .site or something domain for $0.80?Smiley))) )

hi , i never told i am making profit from this faucet Smiley
it's just a fun for me.
btw i am rotating more links inside 7 domain, and measuring if it's profitable or not
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:03:05 PM

update:

i added a very simple captcha just slide the button from left to the right..

PS: I will double the rewards very soon! Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:35:21 PM

FROM NOW, 20 SATOSHIS / MINUTE + 80-200 SATOSHIS REWARD / EVERY 10TH CLAIM!!
xnd

Activity: 297

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:55:52 PM

Apple tree faucet RIP in one week - bankrupt  Grin Grin

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

Apple tree faucet RIP in one week - bankrupt  Grin Grin

no no Smiley

i was measuring the rewards   , maybe i will double the prices later Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:22:56 PM

UPDATE:

Added a piggy bonus to faucet Cheesy

spatifilium

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:44:57 PM

I got 10 satoshi yesterday for watering Grin
And twice got a bonus Cheesy

I did not have time today to go to the faucet, what the pig is doing?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:49:03 PM

I got 10 satoshi yesterday for watering Grin
And twice got a bonus Cheesy

I did not have time today to go to the faucet, what the pig is doing?

pig is giving extra few satoshis just for a click...
i doubled the rewards = 20 satoshis / watering, also higher bonus was minimum 50, now 80 , maximum is 200 for every 10th watering
spatifilium

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:33:55 AM

Also you can click to the pig and get some extra satoshis Smiley
Also you can click to the piggy and get extra satoshis Smiley

I cant see pig or piggy  Grin

Is they occur every tenth time you make a watering?

Edit:
I see piggy now it is very small  Cheesy
Great, you claimed 25 Satoshis that was added to your FaucetHub balance
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:24:30 AM

PROMO:

FOR NEXT FEW HOURS/DAYS I WILL GIVE EXTRA BIG PIGGY BONUS !  So minimum claim = 30 satoshis!!!!  maximum = 235 SATOHSIS!!!

Wink

just before solve the captcha ,click to the pig, there is no hidden trap (popunder etc)
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Added jackpot game, after every claim you have chance to win a jackpot:
you will get number from 1 to 1000. if you hitting number 666, you are automatically winning the jackpot to your FaucetHub balance. (your referrer also gets 20%).

How is jackpot cumulates:
Every piggy bonus, that notreaching the maximum - the difference is added to jackpot pool.

Example: Max piggy bonus: 15 sats,  you getting 11 sats, so the jackpot pool will be increased by 4 satoshis Smiley
spatifilium

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:48:28 AM

JACKPOT GAME: No luck this time, you rolled 667 , jackpot is triggered on hitting number 666 :

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

could you reject one number and give the jackpot Grin
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:05:25 AM

JACKPOT GAME: No luck this time, you rolled 667 , jackpot is triggered on hitting number 666 :

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

could you reject one number and give the jackpot Grin

LOL bad luck man...  this is the highest jackpot so far, more than 11k  for now Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:24:59 PM

some1 got the highest jackpot so far Smiley
congratulations! Smiley
spatifilium

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:44:47 AM

lucky bastard  Grin Grin Grin
The miracle is that nobody has got it before, they are quite a good chance that someone will win jackpot, in 1000 claims 1 gets  Grin
Will there be some more changes in the faucet like moving a time barrier or an unlimited claim per day, I mean I do not even manage to make a 60 claims times per day  Grin but I ask informatively only
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

lucky bastard  Grin Grin Grin
The miracle is that nobody has got it before, they are quite a good chance that someone will win jackpot, in 1000 claims 1 gets  Grin
Will there be some more changes in the faucet like moving a time barrier or an unlimited claim per day, I mean I do not even manage to make a 60 claims times per day  Grin but I ask informatively only

i will increase the limit to 150 / day very soon..

also when the jackpot was claimed, immediately will start from 1000 satoshi
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:51:18 AM

Tomos, something is wrong with your site certificate. F-secure and Bitdefender block access to the page so the user should add it to the exceptions.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:58:06 AM

Tomos, something is wrong with your site certificate. F-secure and Bitdefender block access to the page so the user should add it to the exceptions.

i see normal secure website , with OK certificate.. i have purchased this certificate until april 2017
leedslemon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:36:59 AM

Hi Tomo,

May I know if the referral commission sent at first watering only or every watering for the referrer?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:57:41 AM

Hi Tomo,

May I know if the referral commission sent at first watering only or every watering for the referrer?

hi, with every watering that referral doing with your ref link
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:57:36 PM

guys i made smaller maintenance in the page, also added extra 25 watering opportunities / 24 hours / IP Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

from now , minimum jackpot reward is 3000 satoshis.. but usually it will be 10000+ satoshis

so why not sacrify 10 seconds and claim? Smiley
30 sats guarranteed, every 10th claim much much more , and chance for wonderful jackpot

i think there is not better faucet to claim ..

join now , get referrals and earn some extra cash...

soon - more features will come
I.Grozni

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:13:01 PM

Tomos my friend

I do not know what's going on with your faucet, but every change is worse.

1. It is second case that, at FaucetHub, only a few claims are paid. I'll send you my address to PM, so you can compare the log files of your base with my address on FaucetHub. Now I'm on 62. watering and I have not played since yesterday. Where everything is gone?

2. Why should I re-enter the address each time and click log in?

3. When you click in the field to enter the address in the same window opens pages with advertising which is unacceptable. I understand and have nothing against opening the ads in a new tab, but not in the same window. Because of that, I've thrown many faucets out of my lists because I do not want someone to abuse my site visitors unnecessarily. Shortlink is a story for yourself. I use them also and I know that many shortlink is problems for users. The worst is the Linkshrink.

If nothing changes on faucet I will unfortunately have to proceed with the faucet as well as with others who too disturbing users.

Regards
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:38:31 AM

Tomos my friend

I do not know what's going on with your faucet, but every change is worse.

1. It is second case that, at FaucetHub, only a few claims are paid. I'll send you my address to PM, so you can compare the log files of your base with my address on FaucetHub. Now I'm on 62. watering and I have not played since yesterday. Where everything is gone?

2. Why should I re-enter the address each time and click log in?

3. When you click in the field to enter the address in the same window opens pages with advertising which is unacceptable. I understand and have nothing against opening the ads in a new tab, but not in the same window. Because of that, I've thrown many faucets out of my lists because I do not want someone to abuse my site visitors unnecessarily. Shortlink is a story for yourself. I use them also and I know that many shortlink is problems for users. The worst is the Linkshrink.

If nothing changes on faucet I will unfortunately have to proceed with the faucet as well as with others who too disturbing users.

Regards

hi i changed the design , and now i removed this popunders that popped in the same window..
you need to insert address every time, because this is not an usual faucet, not storing BTC addresses in the DB, everything is made via your IP address.
I added more shorteners because some fucking bots started to claim, that's all Smiley
leedslemon

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:33:35 AM

So there are not storing pair's of referrals address and referrers address?
Then would be hard to promote because the referrals bonus is hard to maintain at high level due to lots of referrers wouldn't save the address with referrals link.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:47:45 AM

So there are not storing pair's of referrals address and referrers address?
Then would be hard to promote because the referrals bonus is hard to maintain at high level due to lots of referrers wouldn't save the address with referrals link.

this is made ffirstly for rotators, specially for rainpool, but free to use for every1
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:47:46 AM

The idea is very good as the faucet world is almost out of play&earn Bitcoin games. However, you need to make some changes on your site if you want it to be a long  term project. It is not an actual game as it sounds on the announcment. You really need to improve the images and add some cool tree pictures. You need as much advertisement banners as possible since adsense is out of question anymore, so i won´´t tell you that you should remove some, because you can´t. But, you can definitely make it more tidy. Re-directing adds are also way too many, and those add are never a good idea for faucet games. I think you should first decide whether you want your site to be a faucet game or simple site such as hit and claim. If you are planning a game, which i very much hope so, i advise you to check out donald´s Tomygame. There were also another nice project in the past called satoshifarm. Good luck with your project!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:50:35 AM

The idea is very good as the faucet world is almost out of play&earn Bitcoin games. However, you need to make some changes on your site if you want it to be a long  term project. It is not an actual game as it sounds on the announcment. You really need to improve the images and add some cool tree pictures. You need as much advertisement banners as possible since adsense is out of question anymore, so i won´´t tell you that you should remove some, because you can´t. But, you can definitely make it more tidy. Re-directing adds are also way too many, and those add are never a good idea for faucet games. I think you should first decide whether you want your site to be a faucet game or simple site such as hit and claim. If you are planning a game, which i very much hope so, i advise you to check out donald´s Tomygame. There were also another nice project in the past called satoshifarm. Good luck with your project!

hi, thanks for your review, i was pushed to add some extra banners + popunders to give a long life to this faucet. i am not planning to make a game from that, my game is in the root domain - https://bitfootball.net  -  this is an unique football manager game
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

Summer update:

Piggy bonus is now 5-25 satoshis , was 10-15  , it means 2 things:
1) higher average rewards
2) faster growing jackpot

come and claim every minute! Smiley now it worth more!
I.Grozni

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:28:16 PM

Summer update:

Ooops... {"status":501,"message":"Maintenance mode, please try again later."}
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

Summer update:

Ooops... {"status":501,"message":"Maintenance mode, please try again later."}

it's a faucethub message, i can do nothing with that.. happening very rare..  usually people are claiming without problems
spatifilium

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:06:20 AM

If you wanted traffic you finally did it

Error 502
Bad gateway

I have found some time to come online and do not have time to wait a few minutes to try the log again (Under that I mean half an hour to an hour)
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

Error 502
Bad gateway

I have found some time to come online and do not have time to wait a few minutes to try the log again (Under that I mean half an hour to an hour)

?? 
for me it works fast like lightning!
spatifilium

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:26:23 PM

Error 502
Bad gateway

?? 

It seems the server was overloaded.
Now everything works well.
Now it is second problem, chaptcha going and going and never can not make verification, I deleted google cookies and still does not help me.
I do not know what to do.google has been doing a very bad job lately, it seems I will have to continue to leave faucet with google captcha.
Too bad, your faucet was very good.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:18:51 PM

Error 502
Bad gateway

?? 

Now it is second problem, chaptcha going and going and never can not make verification, I deleted google cookies and still does not help me.
I do not know what to do.google has been doing a very bad job lately, it seems I will have to continue to leave faucet with google captcha.

my faucet is still good...   i have another project open ( https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110400240400587042625  )   where i have lot of questions how to make easier google recaptchas..   probably in the FAQ page you can find an answer too.. but it's simple - be logged in to google account from browser you are claiming.. if not ok captcha, log off and try another google account in that browser, not needed to clear cookies
spatifilium

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:45:14 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 08:21:48 PM by spatifilium

Error 502
Bad gateway

??  

my faucet is still good...   i have another project open ( https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110400240400587042625  )   where i have lot of questions how to make easier google recaptchas..   probably in the FAQ page you can find an answer too.. but it's simple - be logged in to google account from browser you are claiming.. if not ok captcha, log off and try another google account in that browser, not needed to clear cookies

Yes, your faucet is still good, sorry but English is not my native language  Grin  at school my second language was German, So I learned from movies and from the internet, so my posts sometimes slightly different sound, because I do not know grammar  pronounce accurately.
I'll try your advice because I see that I am not the only one who has such problems.

Edit:I've tried and it's no use, I used google chrome and mozilla firefox and it is the same.I'll study FAQ on your page, I might find the answer
@Kubalala congratulations on the winnings
Kubalala

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Great, you claimed 17017 Satoshis that was added to your FaucetHub balance.

YOU WON THE JACKPOT!! You rolled number 666 and won 16984 EXTRA satoshis!!!

Wow, thanks!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:30:44 PM

Great, you claimed 17017 Satoshis that was added to your FaucetHub balance.

YOU WON THE JACKPOT!! You rolled number 666 and won 16984 EXTRA satoshis!!!

Wow, thanks!

congrats, the top is for now 44800 satoshis jackpot Smiley
spatifilium

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:38:28 AM

problem solved with google captcha I opened a new acc on google and now works normally  Grin
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:29:30 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 04:39:51 PM by Crystal11

No list with referrals, commission ..nothing.
 I think the referral system on this faucet is just a bedtime story for kids.

Edit : an hour ago i have received 4 satoshi in my faucethub and i think this is from referral because i didn't yet for today . The 4 satoshi is a Normal payment ,there is no Referral tag . I guess referral system commission is working.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

Edit : an hour ago i have received 4 satoshi in my faucethub and i think this is from referral because i didn't yet for today . The 4 satoshi is a Normal payment ,there is no Referral tag . I guess referral system commission is working.

ref is working but the philosophy of this faucet is totally different from another faucets.. no database (DB is very very simple)  , payouts avg is higher, and ref is acting like player...  but ref system is working, but you must play every time with reflink , it means you can have more referrers, using different reflinks, also you can referr yourself for 20% extra.

sorry for late delay, i am at holidays after XY years so not too much time to answer

EDIT:  This faucet was primary made for rainpool and rotators, but free to use for every1
Crystal11

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:58:42 PM

ref is working but the philosophy of this faucet is totally different from another faucets.. no database (DB is very very simple)  , payouts avg is higher, and ref is acting like player...  but ref system is working, but you must play every time with reflink , it means you can have more referrers, using different reflinks, also you can referr yourself for 20% extra.

sorry for late delay, i am at holidays after XY years so not too much time to answer

EDIT:  This faucet was primary made for rainpool and rotators, but free to use for every1
What a lovely twisted strange situation  Undecided Grin
Why didn't you made a normal faucet with normal database and normal ref system ?  Cheesy
"using different reflinks" . only 1 link is available as ref link for the upliner you get us more confused with this answer.
I have the feeling that this faucet is for aliens  Cheesy
Stop doing strange faucets for rainpool or daddypool or whatever rotator you want to waste your skills, and get to work to create good  and serious faucets  Cheesy
You could have your own faucets network just as mexicantarget or someone else.
Well, nvm , thanks for your reply.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

EDIT:  This faucet was primary made for rainpool and rotators, but free to use for every1
What a lovely twisted strange situation  Undecided Grin
Why didn't you made a normal faucet with normal database and normal ref system ?  Cheesy
"using different reflinks" . only 1 link is available as ref link for the upliner you get us more confused with this answer.
I have the feeling that this faucet is for aliens  Cheesy
Stop doing strange faucets for rainpool or daddypool or whatever rotator you want to waste your skills, and get to work to create good  and serious faucets  Cheesy
Well, nvm , thanks for your reply.

i am working on much bigger project now, the name is real life... hard one Smiley

this faucet is just for fun,not for profit and it's juts a free giveaway..  still paying better than average faucets Smiley
Crystal11

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:05:42 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 08:18:41 PM by Crystal11

ok i got it.  Smiley
Thanks again.
Yes you are right,faucet is paying better. Didn't compared yet with the faucet getyourbitco.in earning rates but i believe you, the jackpot game addon increases the earnings much more.
But the ref system is confusing and i feel like it's useless to waste time and money to advertise it more  Undecided I will think about it later.

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

ok i got it.  Smiley
Thanks again.
Yes you are right,faucet is paying better. Didn't compared yet with the faucet getyourbit.co.in earning rates but i believe you, the jackpot game addon increases the earnings much more.
But the ref system is confusing and i feel like it's useless to waste time and money to advertise it more  Undecided I will think about it later.

it's not for advertising, but claiming and spending some second to earn some satoshis Cheesy
Crystal11

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

ok i got it.
Thank you. Smiley

I.Grozni

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:47:06 AM

Today is my birthday,

base reward is rised from 20 satoshis to 30 satoshis!!!

Also don't forget to click to the pig to get free piggy bonus!!!

Hahaha it's a little weird, today is my birthday too. Well, happy birthday to us!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:45:36 AM

UPDATE:

Added level bonuses (seniority bonus) , every 1 level = +1 satoshis guarranteed
It means, higher activity = more satoshis.

Also higher level players can catch some events that brings more satoshis Smiley
I.Grozni

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:42:47 PM

That's exactly what I was talking about ... some shortlinks on the site are s**t ... And now I'm stuck here...

"Harmful web site blocked
http://festyy.com/qZMO9l

This web site has been reported as harmful.
We recommend that you do not visit this web site."

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:07:12 PM

That's exactly what I was talking about ... some shortlinks on the site are s**t ... And now I'm stuck here...

"Harmful web site blocked
http://festyy.com/qZMO9l

This web site has been reported as harmful.
We recommend that you do not visit this web site."

i kicked the fuck up the shortest from the faucet, the links had negative profit and were annoying.  Also wrote to my shortest manager to f*ck off Smiley

so now hopefully there will be no harmful links
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:14:53 PM

Tomos, after restarting the computer, I changed the IP address [dynamic address] and my level is 0. What to do?
castro87

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:26:38 AM

Tomos, after restarting the computer, I changed the IP address [dynamic address] and my level is 0. What to do?

Regarding this issue it might be a good idea if tomos implemented a way to identify users other than just by IP address. Account creation perhaps?
I can only imagine how disheartening it would be losing 50+ satoshi every claim just because you're on DHCP. Especially considering this is my go-to faucet.

Also I'm not sure how high level you need to be but I've yet to see any 'events'. Regardless I hope this faucet stays strong for a long time to come.
Lucrece

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:47:20 PM

The faucet is dry :

Ooops... {"status":402,"message":"This faucet has insufficient funds to send the payout.","balance":3.3e-7}
https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/529194tomos.jpg
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:44:11 AM

The faucet is dry :

Ooops... {"status":402,"message":"This faucet has insufficient funds to send the payout.","balance":3.3e-7}

refilled a little, it's hard from mobile.. so you can use it now..
when i will be at laptop will add more, just have dead withdraw transaction from ad network, waiting for response
spatifilium

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:34:14 PM

Every ten watering I get this message:

Ooops... {"status":504,"message":"Connection error"}

Payment arrives at faucethub, why this bug occurs?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

satoshis transfered, faucet is alive again
castro87

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:27:24 PM

and here I thought this faucet was dead. Nice to see it up again!
Just sucks that I lost 30 levels because my IP decided to change.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:56:00 AM

i realized that balance was empty, added some satoshis, feel free to claim every minute Smiley
i think there is no faucet that pays so good Smiley

PS: yes there are 4-5 popups Tongue
suzandi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

i realized that balance was empty, added some satoshis, feel free to claim every minute Smiley

Remove some pop ups, 1 its ok but 4-5 will make your visitors to leave the website as soon they arrive there.

https://PotionCoin.com  - More than a simple Faucet! Claim up to 10 satoshi with no time limit!
Choose your hero to earn more! Free Dice, Potion LAB!
Dungeons! - Rewards up to 750 Satoshi!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:51:30 AM

Remove some pop ups, 1 its ok but 4-5 will make your visitors to leave the website as soon they arrive there.

if you clicking them once, they will not disturb you for 1 hours , at least most of them Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: