Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:46:43 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Even though bitcoin's price value is falling, I am still holding into it because I believe and trust into its capability and capacity to grow. Also dumping or falling of price rate is just a normal phenomenon happening on currencies because of the sudden change in the demands of it in the market. Also I have already seen and observe that bitcoin is a fast growing cryptocurrency so I believe that after a downfall it will be sure to have a rise which is higher compared to the recent one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WinBeast

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:19:27 AM

As the most accomplished investor of all time put it, "be careful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful". - Warren Buffett

Panicking when the masses panic and basing your decision on what everyone else is doing is simply unwise and bad practice.

Carefully examine the facts and come to your own conclusion about the value of Bitcoin.

If you feel the value is higher than is being reflected in the market, buy. If you feel the value is lower than is being reflected in the market, sell.

It's that simple.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:37:19 AM

I dont think it is a panic time if falls, as it is volatile in nature its prices increases or decreases which is common. So if it is low just hold them and keep patience and when it is up again can sell it to gain profit.
First of all, the topic should have something like "When Bitcoins Fall" in it. OP scared me a little bit when I read the topic for the first time. Dip is actually a chance to increase the amount of bitcoins in our wallets so only newbies with little or no knowledge would panic under such circumstances.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

bitcoin is falling. panic time? many friends told me these. when bitcoin is falling many big investor are happy time because bitcoin is to cheap all the big investor have a chance to buy more coins. but the other side if you are ordinary people who have a few investment in bitcoin then you panic because your profit is too low.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:47:38 AM

bitcoin is falling. panic time? many friends told me these. when bitcoin is falling many big investor are happy time because bitcoin is to cheap all the big investor have a chance to buy more coins. but the other side if you are ordinary people who have a few investment in bitcoin then you panic because your profit is too low.
that is right. When bitcoin drops, I know that it is a good time to buy a few more bitcoin and altcoins too. Bitcoin drops will lead to many results such as altcoins will follow its path. Falling is a good time to collect more coins which are potential and great. In the morning, bitcoin has just dropped to nearly $4000. It is a good sign to me cause I have bought many komodo coins for myself

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:10:02 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Bitcoin will not falling instead it will always go up until they reach the limit. Bitcoin is very popular and now center of cryptocurrency thats why the price is increase rapidly as the law of supply and demand is applied
That’s really absurd to think that bitcoins are going to lose values when they are about to touch 5k dollars. Bitcoins are acting as center of gravity in the crypto world. People recognize digital currencies via bitcoins. They are the oldest crypto currencies and have the potential to surpass conventional ones forever.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:21:04 PM

Bitcoin falling its value doesn't mean you have to panic or move into other coins. You can consider this event as an opportunity to buy bitcoins
I agree with you and this is what I always tell to my friends who are new in bitcoin that they don't have to panic about bitcoin falling price because after that it will surely make a new ath so if price is down then better buy a lot to make more profit in the future.

Yup guys that's the way we should start investing our asset. If everyone thinks in this way then it will just make it more sustainable investment and the healthy bitcoin. Going for Panick sell is done by those who doesn't understand the strategic investment. They sell and loose money but they think they have saved themselves from the big loss. Lols, but we should akways be patient and think of long term investment without focusing on bitcoin falling down and the stuff.
xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:25:54 PM

I think this is the best time to re-buy all those bitcoins that you spent before, bitcoin is so cheap right now, about $4100 each one.
So this looks like a limited offer to buy btc at a cheap price.. I would buy some if i have some fiat, but now that almost all my money is on bitcoin then i am unable to do it , but i think that i have a good amount of bitcoin so i dont have to worry about.
remember guys, bitcoin is always going up so buying right now is the best option

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
bassong

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:26:15 PM

I missed these threads. The mongs are out in full force, it's part and parcel of investing. Only an insane person would expect a perpetual upward trajectory.
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:57:24 PM

I'm very bullish, but the selfish part of me wants the market to not recover from this until part way through November. Why? That's when I can drop more fiat of course! Cheesy

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:00:47 PM

I think this is the best time to re-buy all those bitcoins that you spent before, bitcoin is so cheap right now, about $4100 each one.
So this looks like a limited offer to buy btc at a cheap price.. I would buy some if i have some fiat, but now that almost all my money is on bitcoin then i am unable to do it , but i think that i have a good amount of bitcoin so i dont have to worry about.
remember guys, bitcoin is always going up so buying right now is the best option

Even with this dip I am still positive the bitcoin will recover in price soon.  It is the announcement of China that affect the price but I am sure price will recover before we know it.  It has been like this, it just keep on repeating and breaking ATH at the end so there is no need to panic.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:13:06 PM

Even with this dip I am still positive the bitcoin will recover in price soon.  It is the announcement of China that affect the price but I am sure price will recover before we know it.  It has been like this, it just keep on repeating and breaking ATH at the end so there is no need to panic.

What you said is correct this china ban will not last long as they are not the investors of ICO as other country are also increasing the users who are investing in crypto currency , so this is just a panic created by china users as they are in sell position so wanted to recover their position. within 24 hrs you will see the bitcoin price moving above 4700 price it is sure.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:42:12 PM

Bitcoin will not falling instead it will always go up until they reach the limit. Bitcoin is very popular and now center of cryptocurrency thats why the price is increase rapidly as the law of supply and demand is applied
That’s really absurd to think that bitcoins are going to lose values when they are about to touch 5k dollars. Bitcoins are acting as center of gravity in the crypto world. People recognize digital currencies via bitcoins. They are the oldest crypto currencies and have the potential to surpass conventional ones forever.
I just think that right now is the correction time ,
And it's looks the price will keep falling , but actually the market looking for the correct price based on demands ,
It won't lose too much in value , 10% or 20% is normal after the skyrockething price in the last few months ,
Don't get rushed to sell your bitcoin, if you have a lot of spare money better to keep it until then.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:40:37 PM

No bitcoin will rise and fall you can make a few cash from these falls but don't forget to rebuy drops last only for little time and panic shouldn't occur because i am sure the price will not fall below 2000$ ever again just hold your coins any fall occurs don't panic just wait for the price to rise
uchiha_2

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:07:52 PM

no, you do not have to panic because the bitcoin price goes down. it happens because sales on a large scale are done so the price of bitcoin to go down. I think the bitcoin price down is something reasonable and there is no need to panic. this is the opportunity for you to buy bitcoins and store them. you buy bitcoin at a low price .. and now i think you have a chance to benefit from bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will go up. because I think the bitcoin request will continue to be done. thus making bitcoin prices continue to rise. no need to panic for the ever-changing bitcoin price.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:09:18 AM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin, I think bitcoin will get mass adoption from asian countries,  so the price will rise again.
Keep buying and invest it inside trading while waiting for the price to rise up again the future ahead is really big for this digital currency so its not the right time to panic or being shake to whoever doing this mass downfall if this is just another corrections or there's really an issue behind just hold on and wait.
Yeah right, if arriving on time like this where the bitcoin falling then you don't feel freaked out because this is not the time to panic or feel confused thus you can get a good opportunity, you just have to be patient and wait until the price back up . and this is the right time for you to invest by buying low-priced bitcoin as the number and release it back when the price is likely to be.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:21:38 AM

No bitcoin will rise and fall you can make a few cash from these falls but don't forget to rebuy drops last only for little time and panic shouldn't occur because i am sure the price will not fall below 2000$ ever again just hold your coins any fall occurs don't panic just wait for the price to rise
Been here for so long and the panic is normal to people who does not really understand how bitcoin move, for some it's bad but for the whales it's good as once again they will be able to accumulate cheap bitcoins when they can sell for a profit in just a short period of time.
They are successful because they think different from the weak hands and if we always want to be successful we should think the way they do.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:15:55 AM

Been here for so long and the panic is normal to people who does not really understand how bitcoin move, for some it's bad but for the whales it's good as once again they will be able to accumulate cheap bitcoins when they can sell for a profit in just a short period of time.
They are successful because they think different from the weak hands and if we always want to be successful we should think the way they do.
We should be like the whales in order to succeed in bitcoin and to other cryptocurrencies also. If we are going to take advantage of the crypto blood bath or the huge dips in the market and just do panic buying instead of panic selling then it is completely a helpful strategy because if we hold those cheap bought coins then it will generate huge growth in the future.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:26:59 AM

We should be like the whales in order to succeed in bitcoin and to other cryptocurrencies also. If we are going to take advantage of the crypto blood bath or the huge dips in the market and just do panic buying instead of panic selling then it is completely a helpful strategy because if we hold those cheap bought coins then it will generate huge growth in the future.
I only disagreein what you've said that "just do panic buying" because a word panic means  not good action in both buying and selling especially if the newbie read your reply. I would like to correct it "just by in time you saw a big dumo" of market don't panic just relax.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
cran07

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:41:14 PM

I think this is how big players make profit, wait for the price to go  down and when everybody is selling, they buy everything. Buy low sell high, or not sell just accumulate. They buy the panic and fear of weak hands.  Happy trading!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: