Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:41:19 AM

Everybody or most people here believes that its gonna bounce back up again, in which I agree by the fact how btc is rigged and how the economy fundamentals comes into play. But the real question here is, how long will it take this time to recover? Are you prepared to sustain long bearish market? Study BTC all year price chart coupled that with recent events in China, you should roughly be able to predict how long it gonna be able to recover this time.
Your prediction should be even more accurate when Chinese government reveals what really their plan is. Right now I would say that we should monitor first what going on in China and better remove faith out of the equation.
I have my own research and study and I suggest you do your own and don't just listen to fortune tellers here.    
Yes and the predictors has said that bitcoin price will reach up to 10000 US dollars till the end of this year. Then I don’t think there is anything to be panic. Although its price got variations in the last couple of weeks but now it is stable and is rising again and soon it will be higher than the expectations. We should just keep calm and cool and wait for the next few months. So we would find the results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:46:16 AM

Bitcoin is dropping again, has happened a couple of time last weeks, but it is now quite steady at 4000$
No need to panic, if you believe in bitcoin, hold them for a longer time as prices will (hopely) go up again
Yes I agree with you. Falling and rising is the part of business. Sometime you will loss and sometime you will earn more than the expectations. As the people who have bought bitcoin in the early beginnings never thought that the price of one bitcoin will ever cross the 4000 US dollars. But it crossed although it starts from I think 5 US dollars in 2009. So don’t be panic and wait for good times.
everything is normal in the trade, panic is only for those who have less experience in the trade. because people are accustomed to in the trade will not be easy to panic and they know what will happen in the end. in early, I was always panic, but after having a lot of experience I can tackle it.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:24:31 AM

Bitcoin is falling may cause panic? Not necessary to make panic..its an opportunity to buy bitcoins as much as you can, We don't have assurance of its precise value either up or down but to those who already understand the characteristic of bitcoins. They already knew how it works besides they are not afraid when the value drops because it will recover in the upcoming days..and a good chance to earn a good profit someday..Its normal ...
To new members, it does cause a lot of troubles. I have many friends who only know about bitcoin for a few months and it does make them panic whenever the price of bitcoin drop. We know that bitcoin is good and it always goes up, but the new members do not have a good belief like us
Yes  ,because they will more follow their emotions than us who already knows the normal things that happens in bitcoins .If im a newbie from $4900-$4000 i would also sell .Its part of their grpwing to experience and learn from it.
For most of the people if the if the price of bitcoin falls they will feel no panic, because patience is the most important thing in coin business. Be patient and you will see the rest. Just as for me there is nothing to be panic and worry, just relax and continue trading in bitcoin and at last it will give the fruit. We see that bitcoin price is growing more and more till date. Falling is just the care.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:24:43 AM

Whales did played very well with the China news about ICO as well possible banning exchanges, but its not forever, they just wanna have control over the money being invested and not to clean ilegal money as looks like were happening very easy. Bitcoin havent readjusted its value since the 1 September after the segwit incorporation process.
I think the reason for the falling bitcoin price is that banning of ICO in China because of the scam. It effect the trading in bitcoin and demand for bitcoin fell down and so is the price. But as you mentioned it is not forever. Bitcoin will soon regain its position in the market and the people took interest in bitcoin again and the price too is rising again. That was the upset came in the bitcoin path.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

The bitcoin's price fall is just normal. When you post this post on june 19, bitcoin price is falling then at august it continue to increase until it double its price and reached 4000$. Days before today (september 21) bitcoin fall again from its 4000$ price then today I again check the price it reaches 4000$ again. What does it mean ? Even if the price fall it will goes up again and again so there is no need to panic just keep calm everything will falls back into place. Just when the price fall hold your bitcoinor else you will lose the opportunity to grow your money just patiently wait.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Ilikechineseefood

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:59:47 AM

From the things that i read on the forum and on some internet sites, I can figure out that price of bitcoin is not going to drop much,
but is going to rise again, so i am not panicking, my decision is definitely to save them.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:00:01 AM

Panic or haste is actually not good, we know bitcoin often decreased.. but it's good if we stay calm and more calm thinking to decide something so as not to regret at the end. Surely we know the price of fluctuating bitcoin from time to time decrease and increase, it is better we think positive and optimistic because bitcoin price after experiencing a decreased certainly it will increasing again at a later time.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:12:36 AM

Panic or haste is actually not good, we know bitcoin often decreased.. but it's good if we stay calm and more calm thinking to decide something so as not to regret at the end. Surely we know the price of fluctuating bitcoin from time to time decrease and increase, it is better we think positive and optimistic because bitcoin price after experiencing a decreased certainly it will increasing again at a later time.

Sometimes bitcoin has very severe fluctuations, and is able to recover more than three months, certainly this will create a high level of panic, but now bitcoin has increased where users are not too panic and proven selau bitcoin recovery in just a month.

Once when bitcoin prices fell, altcoin prices increased, now if bitcoin falls, altcoin also goes down, this shows that many people do not divert their verbal investment and wait for momentum to buy bitcoin back.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:20:43 AM

when bitcoin falls, I do not think it's necessary to panic if there is an opportunity to buy and wait to do
ferdinandos93

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:26:35 AM

For most of the people it was panic time when bitcoin dropped from 4900 dollars to 3200 dollars. People like me had faith in bitcoin, and my friend also so i was not surprised when it went to 4000 dollars again.

You could have bought some bitcoin, when it was at 3200 dollars so you could now make profit with selling while bitcoin is now around 4000 dollars again.
Finestream

Activity: 2996
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:52:57 AM

For most of the people it was panic time when bitcoin dropped from 4900 dollars to 3200 dollars. People like me had faith in bitcoin, and my friend also so i was not surprised when it went to 4000 dollars again.

You could have bought some bitcoin, when it was at 3200 dollars so you could now make profit with selling while bitcoin is now around 4000 dollars again.
By trusting your instinct and believing bitcoin you can always make money, the price now is almost stable at $4,000 and that is despite of the bad news and I think the FUD is over and people were able to realize they made a decision to go with the dump. Now, we have to wait because if there is a good news again we might see a good pump of price and we will be rewarded so well because of our patience.

qoshie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:00:32 AM

there's no need to be panicked on . bitcoin will reach $10000 this year even tho china banned trading on their country.
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:00:35 AM

There is no need to panic about the value dropping of bitcoin. Fluctuation is a common phenomena in bitcoin, for people who have bitcoin better hold it first and wait when the value pump again. Besides this is a good time for traders to buy bitcoin. I am sure that the value will rise again.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:17:09 AM

Its not bro,its just price volatility attacking the market right now and it must not affect how we hold our bitcoins,its just a simple problem in the most well knowned volatile currency in the market right now

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:17:27 AM

when bitcoin falls, I do not think it's necessary to panic if there is an opportunity to buy and wait to do

True besides it is normal for its price to goes up or goes down.  Bitcoin price is volatile and any commodities like oil, gas, and gold is the same.  I panicked before when the August 1st issue came out.  I convert all my bitcoins into fiat and then just after an hour I saw it rising up once again and really high.  I got nothing to do.  I lost a good amount of money that time and promised not to panic anymore.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:41:54 AM

If the price of bitcoin is falling then it is the right time to panic buy and not panic sell. It is not a big deal to see bitcoin falling because if you are into long term holding or investment in bitcoin then you will not mind the falling market.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:08:33 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

panic? it is a very fatal mistake for bitcoin players, it should be and the most appropriate when bitcoin is crushed down is buy it at the bottom point of resistance because the bitcoin is not likely to go down but more to always increase, everyone in the world is very fond of bitcoin, they will buy bitcoin as much as possible if the price falls.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:34:37 PM

For new traders panic is common  but for veterans I think they are not. They will know that the growth of bitcoin can't be stoped. Even some government ban exchangers they can't shut down bitcoin network. it is prooved since 2009. If they can, they will do before bitcoin grow bigger. They will shut down bitcoin in the early growth few years ago. In fact bitcoin users are getting bigger.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:53:15 PM

Bitcoin price has been felling of recent and we have been seeing fake news coming from China and the way people are interpret the banned of cryptocurrency activities in China. I think we need to have panic this time as the uncertainty over Chinese government regulatory agencies over billion is not over yet.
Beparanf

Activity: 2730
Merit: 754

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

Bitcoin price has been felling of recent and we have been seeing fake news coming from China and the way people are interpret the banned of cryptocurrency activities in China. I think we need to have panic this time as the uncertainty over Chinese government regulatory agencies over billion is not over yet.
I don't think there's a need to panic, it's npt just in China btc depends, it just too noticeble since the decrease in btc were really shown,not mostly due to banning or China investor but because of panic.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: