Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 07:12:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 30465 times)
casetteplaya

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:54:12 AM

I propose that panic will be. But now we don't have any reason about that. To the end of 2017. In the future It may be linked with economic cycles and of course with the baning of mining of bitcoin in China.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raefven

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:57:06 AM

I don't think it is panic time yet because i think that it will reach 10k and then slowly go down in value but i don't think that bitcoin will go back to like 100 dollars i think it will stay around 5k and maybe even rise higher if bitcoin will become popular.
tirthraj

Activity: 29

Don't stop until You get Enough.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:07:24 AM

I don't think it is panic time yet because i think that it will reach 10k and then slowly go down in value but i don't think that bitcoin will go back to like 100 dollars i think it will stay around 5k and maybe even rise higher if bitcoin will become popular.

Absolutely right. now the price of 1 Bitcoin is 7310 $.  It comes Up From 2800$ to 7300$   in a week i think it got 2000$ hike. Now i think it will touch 10k .because  out of 2.1 million only 0.4 million  bitcoin is remaining rest is in the market .
so nice time don't be panic Bro . but its upto them whoever doing  trading.
Have a great day ahead.

LUCKYGAMES.IO - THE BEST MULTICOIN GAMBLING
megynacuna

Activity: 364

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:16:46 PM

Thats the thing about bitcoin drops It has that snowball effect and everyone panic sells in fear.. which is clearly not the right thing to do IMO as long as you believe in btc then HODL
Yes, but your cue word is as you believe in btc by which not all people who have bitcoins truly believe in bitcoins and know it deeply more than they panic sell.

I thought panic selling is a thing of the past but it seem there are some people who doesn't just listen and will do anything they feel despite being cautioned. Bitcoin has always recovered o matter the tumble and so need we have to tell you to hold and  don't panic and sell in such a circumstance?

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FairChine

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:45:36 PM

Bitcoin slipping its worth doesn't mean you need to panic or transfer to other coins. You can look at the wedding as an opportunity to buy bitcoins
Chekh0vFun

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:51:05 PM

I think you don't need to panic with bitcoin costs .. down and up, that is normal. You should pay attention towards the information about the falling bitcoin .. it will make you stress .. you must be positive bitcoin will return to normal stage and price will increase. if you take a look at bitcoin costs from year to year usually notice a substantial change and up until now .. perhaps if you invest in the last year .. now you become rich with bitcoin you.
Mr.john

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:55:07 AM

I think you don't need to panic with bitcoin costs .. down and up, that is normal. You should pay attention towards the information about the falling bitcoin .. it will make you stress .. you must be positive bitcoin will return to normal stage and price will increase. if you take a look at bitcoin costs from year to year usually notice a substantial change and up until now .. perhaps if you invest in the last year .. now you become rich with bitcoin you.
Well, your opinion is true. Don't make panic when having something wrong in bitcoin, and those happening in bitcoin is normal only, so just we need to become relax and make comfortable ourselves, because everything is under control and always remember that all problems are having there specific solutions. For example, if the situation that bitcoin will goes down don't be affraid about it, it is just normal to happen, so we need to become think positive and don't make pressure into ourselves that will turn to panic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
cheann20

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:06:50 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

For me i don't worry even if it fall, no need for panic selling because its been proven before, price will drop then it will rise again, so we dont need to panic. Bitcoin value is not stable, so if you scared and panic stop your doing now to earn bitcoin.

weblouartisan

Activity: 154

Bitcoin Manager Incorporated

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:14:55 AM

There is no need for you guys to worry about bitcoins, The will still increase in the next years to come. There are a lot of positive speculations that bitcoins will reach $10k this coming december, So just try to wait for it.

Casdinyard

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:59:40 AM

There should be NO TIME FOR PANIC, not now or even tomorrow as we shouldn't feel that or else you'll just end up losing. As trader we should be used to it as fluctuation is all usual in a currency and we always see the repetition of events in cryptos. When it dumps sooner or later it will pump and the one's who sold while in dips are the one who are losers in the end.

Ingoats

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:14:14 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Bitcoin is volatile and we should all be aware of that. We should accept that its market value will oftenly change since it is volatile such that its market value will sometimes fall. But the right and best thing to do is to hold and invest whenever the price is falling because as it happen a lot of times, it will eventually increase.

LEINADbtc

Activity: 56

btc

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:29:08 AM

Hahah this post is funny know..
Fuck it never gonna fall.

Hotrod_88

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:43:03 AM

No way, dont you worry my friend, bitcoins will not fall so hard. And besides even if they fall they will always come back again to the top and will a new higher value. Have not you noticed? Everytime bitcoins drops after a month it will come back again to its original price and going up a little more. So no need to panic because nothing good will happen if you do that. Do not panick selling your bitcoins also because you will missed all those money will have if bitcoins pumps and you dont want to cut off your loss thats awful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⦗ SimplyVital Health ⦘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂⏸ WhitepaperToken Sale 31st of Oct  ⏸ Twitter  ⏸ TelegramDiscord ⏸▂▂▂
sabarr

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

yes usually when bitcoin falls a lot of people who panic and sell, in fact it is not necessary and do not worry with the price down because in trading sometimes up and sometimes down if the price does not go down then we do not have a chance to buy and be patient because the price will rise again

Vaskiy

Activity: 784

High End Solutions In Trading Technology Since2009

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

There is no need for you guys to worry about bitcoins, The will still increase in the next years to come. There are a lot of positive speculations that bitcoins will reach $10k this coming december, So just try to wait for it.
Panic situation always prevails around the bitcoin network, because nothing is promised and no user knows the real growth or about the upcoming pump or dump. Same as that mentioned above lot of positive speculations have been getting circulated all around. This positive energy will overcome the panic and leads to growth without the manipulation of big whales.

waynechong1995

Activity: 196

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

Seems like your speculation is not applicable anymore considering the current price of bitcoins, currently bitcoins are being moved by big hedge funds, strong players are backing and its their own decision whenever to do a massive selling that could cause panic, the market is getting matured when players are more determined to hold as the players consisted less neophyte traders compared to those days, still it's good convert some of your precious bitcoins to other digital currency for a more diversified portfolio, i wouldn't hold Bitcoin even the rally continues, you would just lose at some point if you weren't careful, but not if you have a fat btc wallet though  Roll Eyes

Matimtim

Activity: 182

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:34:14 PM

If bitcoin price is falling down is not a reason to panic because bitcoin price is changing in everyday, but we are hopping after a while bitcoin price will rise again and again that's like what really happened at the present, bitcoin has a good value.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anonym1337x

Activity: 70

If you want info about E-book, PM!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:39:14 PM

Guys... It's an old thread check date...
Now the price is okay, it is changing a lot , but i think it will drop max to 6,5k and then go up again.
I withdraw all my BTC when it was 7,4k and now waiting for ~6,5k price to reinvest my money Smiley

►►AUTOBUY LINK ◄◄
https://rocketr.net/buy/7501ba3b94ff
C0IdTr0II

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:56:35 PM

I don't agree, Bitcoin is not slipping and it is not the panic time. Only a smallr modification of price but that's quite normal and expected I'd say. Few $ 100 change is not the reason behind stress selling as well as in the short time the price will recover. But now everyone ought to use the chance to purchase less expensive coins.e
seizetehday5

Activity: 98

Obizcoin : AI and Blockchain backed Smart Process

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:07:41 PM

Firstly preev.com is always behind on what the current price is so disregard that every time in the future. I think if you are going to panic on every dip that happens you will be panicking a lot in the next few years because as bitcoin goes up bitcoin will also go down. This is natural and only part of the natural movements that bitcoin will undertake. Lets take a pill and calm down people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.