Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:15:44 AM

When Bitcoin falls don't sell your bitcoins just wait when the time comes that it will.go high again higher than the latest price just wait and you will see because sometimes the price if Bitcoin goes down and up

I think that is what is really recommended to do. As much as possible one should avoid being a panic seller if there is a price fall of bitcoins because if you observe the flow of its price it was fluctuating everyday. I think this is where traders comes in taking advantage of this situations because some of us just panic when there is a constant decrease in just a few days.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
if0nlyweknew

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:35:36 PM

Personally, I'd choose buying and selling. Allow mining be the business of minng companies with huge stations. For us person traders, let's rather concentrate on trading. It would be more profitable there than if you try to my own having a small spending budget. Anyhow, it's really a suggestion. After your day, it is your option which will dominate.i
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:44:59 PM

For me i don't worry even if it fall, no need for panic selling because its been proven before, price will drop then it will rise again higher than the peak last time. That's the cycle of Bitcoin nothing to worry about that. I will only worry if the price goes to 100$ usd in one night and never come back up again.
Actually, do not ever panic if the price of bitcoin ws falling down because there are time it will rise again and it will result to a high income. In addition to that, I suggest do not ever do panic selling because it may result to low income and just hold it and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:48:16 PM

For me i don't worry even if it fall, no need for panic selling because its been proven before, price will drop then it will rise again higher than the peak last time. That's the cycle of Bitcoin nothing to worry about that. I will only worry if the price goes to 100$ usd in one night and never come back up again.
Actually, do not ever panic if the price of bitcoin ws falling down because there are time it will rise again and it will result to a high income. In addition to that, I suggest do not ever do panic selling because it may result to low income and just hold it and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin.
No bitcoin's price is increasing day by day.It is a good news for all the users as prices are very high.Investing in bitcoin gives us huge returns and in today's date its price is very high.Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money.Signature campaigns give us good returns per week.Value of bitcoin is very volatile.Sometimes it falls and sometimes it touches new heights.If the price of bitcoin falls,we should not panic at all as value also increases day by day.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

I think it is normal that bitcoin is falling sometimes cause it gave the opportunity to others to buy their own bitcoin .. Don't be panic if it is falling cause it is normal .don't you think banks , markets ,malls and others also falling because of bankrupt but they can manage it .so why we panic?
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:33:00 AM

Ups and down is normal in life it suits for bitcoin also falling of bitcoin is only correction if you panic and sell bitcoin it wont going to help. Bitcoin is going to bounce back so don't panic and hold it in few months the all time high of bitcoin will be achieved it is true. The prediction of bitcoin is the rate will be very high only so that you will get best return from it. It is not a panic time it is holding your bitcoin time.
kitanodebunmi

Activity: 169

NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:34:58 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when there are panicking dumpers.....bitcoin might fall,but it would definitely rise.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:37:28 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when there are panicking dumpers.....bitcoin might fall,but it would definitely rise.

The time to panic is never. Well if you're ok with losing money then by all means panic. People nowadays have that much belief in btc that not much go to panic mode anymore whenever there's a dip. They jist buy more and that's probably one reason why btc doesn't stay down for a long time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:48:45 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

Theres no need to panic all currency got fall but it will rise soon as posible. The prediction of bitcoin is so high so no need to worries... keep calm and bitcoin Tongue
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

If Bitcoin fall 99%, you dont have to get in panic! When you watch the past history of BTC, you see it always rises up. And Bitcoin will go this way for many years. Maybe when it reachs one million u$ dollar, you have to panic when it falls, but not before.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:52:49 PM

I think we still have a lot of year ahead of us before seeing it fall, until it has a replacement, it will continue its meteoric rise
multibit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:54:15 PM

What 95% of people don't understand is that drops on price is the opportunity knowledgeable investors await. Most people start panicking and sell without thinking and researching and using their common sense. This happens in all areas of investment as it's very deep into human psychology.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

Every coin has time when is faliing. But everybody who have any knowegle about coin know bitcoin and other coin can not always green
tommierijnbout

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

The price of Bitcoin always was fallen or risen, so you have to stay calm and not let the tricky situation treat you . Train yourself staying strong before these kind of situations.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:42:53 PM

Best thing is that we can make money by down in the price of the Bitcoin but still most of the people don't understand about it and sold their Bitcoin due to panic of down in the price , that is really a stupid thing for them .
Here if you have panic of down in the price then I will recommend everyone just do nothing with your Bitcoin .
But still if you want make profit then buy some Bitcoin and then hold it at the exchange because after the sudden increase in the price of the Bitcoin , the price of the altcoins get down and then buy some altcoins with your hooded Bitcoin amount .
This is really a simple trick to make money with fluctuations of the prices  .
So instead to get panic you should make profit.
No. Dont panic when the botcoin prices dumped because it will actually rises up again and it was called pump and being a panic seller is not good because youre losing youre own money.
Paul stuart

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:43:58 PM

When bitcoin goes back under $ 5000 I think that this will be the moment to panic!
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:45:14 PM

If it drops below $ 5,000, I will buy it with all my money  Smiley
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:58:48 AM

It is normal or don't be panic if Bitcoin values decreases..because in this industry it a part of trading ups and down and be ready for it anytime

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:29:13 AM

Bitcoin fell just a few days because the price is now starting to rise again to know other coins  Wink
Exactly! There is nothing fruitful which you’ll be able to get in return if you will get panic and will sell your bitcoins at low rates. The thing is you actually need to remain patient and you have to make sure this thing that you keep your nerves under your control at that time. In fact, you need to cash those moments by buying more number of bitcoins at that time. It will help you in having more money.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:44:03 AM

I have checked the price history of bitcoin and I know that the prices of bitcoin going well there is not any panic comes in these days as the current price is good as previous one. The time is not panic as it is also good price because those who purchase bitcoin in the past they can make good amount of profit over the selling of this currency.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: