Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DT user KWH account sold?  (Read 548 times)
emersonlogan62 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:40:49 AM

Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=70535
Name: KWH

Just wondering if this account was sold somewhere or the real owner still have the access to this account. Because i haven't seen much activity from this account since long day.

So i want to ask a sign message from this user from an old wallet address.

PS: sorry bro if i am wrong , lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:46:27 AM

Just wondering if this account was sold somewhere or the real owner still have the access to this account. Because i haven't seen much activity from this account since long day.

THAT is your reason for accusing a legendary member that has been on the forum since the start?  No change password?  No change email?

KWH can just ignore this thread.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:54:40 AM

Your account was created on 2011 , but your first post was made on 2016. are you still the real owner or you bought this account ?,

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:05:45 AM

I don't think KWH would sell his account, and a review of the archives of the security log reflect that no password changes have been made this year (it looks like there are some short periods in which password changes were not archived due to no one creating an archive frequently enough).

I would speculate that KWH has other interests that results in him not visiting the forum as frequently as he has in the past.

You are free to ask him for a signed message from an old address if you so choose. I would not take the lack of him providing such signed message as evidence that he sold his account.

I would be willing to accept that KWH has sold his account if sufficient additional evidence were presented.
emersonlogan62 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:12:29 AM

THAT is your reason for accusing a legendary member that has been on the forum since the start?  No change password?  No change email?

KWH can just ignore this thread.

That's why i apologize, because i am trying to learn who is in the DT-2 list.
Sorry i am just worried if he already sold his account.

Your account was created on 2011 , but your first post was made on 2016. are you still the real owner or you bought this account ?,

My first account was created on 2011 (if i can remember clearly), but i lost everything,lol. And after few times someone again told me about bitcoin and about this forum. But that time i was thinking what the hell is this BTC is?? today i can realise why i am not active in this forum.
Yes this is my own account and i am using this regularly after i learned what i can learn from bitcointalk.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:15:14 AM

I would be willing to accept that KWH has sold his account if sufficient additional evidence were presented.

I think any idiot would be willing to accept that if sufficient evidence was provided.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:25:12 AM

I think any idiot would be willing to accept that if sufficient evidence was provided.   Roll Eyes
You would be surprised about how strong of a stance some people have on certain subjects.....although maybe you wouldn't be considering some of your stances.

You really have a problem with holding a grudge and not letting things go Martin. At one point an unhealthy obsession becomes much worse than that. Until you can learn how to let things go after sufficient time, you are not going to have happiness in your life.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:31:55 AM

You would be surprised about how strong of a stance some people have on certain subjects.....although maybe you wouldn't be considering some of your stances.

You really have a problem with holding a grudge and not letting things go Martin. At one point an unhealthy obsession becomes much worse than that. Until you can learn how to let things go after sufficient time, you are not going to have happiness in your life.

Sorry, but when it comes to people repeatedly trying to steal from others, I can't look away.   Look at your trust rating, and ask me again not to be interested in you.

I'm very happy in my life.  Smiley

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:37:22 AM

Because i haven't seen much activity from this account since long day.
This has got to be one of the stupidest reasons that I've heard in this second.

So i want to ask a sign message from this user from an old wallet address.
No.

Sorry, but when it comes to people repeatedly trying to steal from others, I can't look away.   Look at your trust rating, and ask me again not to be interested in you.

I'm very happy in my life.  Smiley
Classic scammer talk from QS, even attempting to soften you up by addressing you with your first name. Cheesy

The account has not been sold, and I'm familiar with the reasons for which he is no longer active here.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:42:43 AM

Classic scammer talk from QS, even attempting to soften you up by addressing you with your first name. Cheesy

That really sucked, cause only 17 people in the world knew my real name... now it is out there.   Undecided

emersonlogan62 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:45:13 AM

I think i should lock this thread before people personally attack each other.
But i tried to follow some reputable members how they investigate some issue that really metter. I saw many scam accusation against few highly trusted member.This is because people sold their account for money.

I'll lock this thread if someone can prove me wrong.I really don't know why a DT member become inactive since this forum badly need their interaction in some cases.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:50:19 AM

I think i should lock this thread before people personally attack each other.
What did you expect, considering that scammers can freely post in here?

But i tried to follow some reputable members how they investigate some issue that really metter. I saw many scam accusation against few highly trusted member.This is because people sold their account for money.
No, that's not how this goes. Usually there is an indicator of a password change, email change or the account has woken up from a long period of inactivity. It is certainly not just "you're not very active, thus you are likely hacked".

I really don't know why a DT member become inactive since this forum badly need their interaction in some cases.
Non existing, and bullshit policy regarding the forum rules and DT.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: