Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we perform a swap to update our ERC20 contract (before switching to EOS in summer)?
Yes
No
Not sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodomy [GOOD] - Launching May 24, 2018 // From the creator of the first ICO  (Read 23062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kosmost (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:15:55 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 10:02:53 AM by kosmost

Thank You! That was very helpful. Its displaying in my wallet now.
Now the next step is changing them to the new tokens (x1000)

I'll read up on that And ask questions if its not clear.

Thanks.

Ok, good.

However, if they are showing in your wallet, they are already the new tokens (as the 0xae616e72d3d89e847f74e8ace41ca68bbf56af79 token is the new one)

The message regarding the tokens was for the previous ones. My apologies for the confusion.

OMG I already sent the tokens to the address before you responded. How do I get them Back?

I sent 20,500 tokens back. I assumed that was going to translate to 20,500,000 because the market cap when I bought was about 5000USD (15ETH) and I used  0.401 ETH to buy.
Please help.

Let's get it sorted. Please clarify what address you sent the tokens

should be all good now,

thanks

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

Thank You! That was very helpful. Its displaying in my wallet now.
Now the next step is changing them to the new tokens (x1000)

I'll read up on that And ask questions if its not clear.

Thanks.

Ok, good.

However, if they are showing in your wallet, they are already the new tokens (as the 0xae616e72d3d89e847f74e8ace41ca68bbf56af79 token is the new one)

The message regarding the tokens was for the previous ones. My apologies for the confusion.

OMG I already sent the tokens to the address before you responded. How do I get them Back?

I sent 20,500 tokens back. I assumed that was going to translate to 20,500,000 because the market cap when I bought was about 5000USD (15ETH) and I used  0.401 ETH to buy.
Please help.

Let's get it sorted. Please clarify what address you sent the tokens

should be all good now,

thanks

Thank you! seen.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:47:59 AM

very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:42:35 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 05:41:19 PM by Tara11

Yeah nothing to worry about. I bought ethereum at 7$. Still doing great.

Edit: Are we abandoning old karmacoin?
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 12:35:57 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 04:21:32 AM by kosmost

Yeah nothing to worry about. I bought ethereum at 7$. Still doing great.

Edit: Are we abandoning old karmacoin?

It is really up to the old Karmacoin community to figure out what to do with the 20-30 billion coins that were stolen by the person that has been in charge for the past couple of years. I know that most seem to want to brush it aside in order to be able to swap their old coins, but that's probably not the best way to move the old Karmacoin forward (as there is a risk of billions of these bad coins also being swapped, and dumped). It is a unique circumstance but there's only so much that can be done about it, unfortunately. The person that recently assumed leadership seems to have given up due to an absolute lack of community participation in the moving forward process.

Yes, looking forward to a bright future and focusing more on GOOD things Smiley

podizzler3000

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:05:50 AM

hey kosmost i was thinking since GOOD is such a high float token a cool guerilla marketing strategy would be to send some free good to addresses that buy into a ICO with similar values. the reason i bring this up is i noticed that I received 1 neverdie token (NDC) from an anonymous source and it made me look it up and take an interest. the only problem is gas cost these days is expensive for sending tokens. maybe pick out a ICO that you think would be a good fit and i will try some sample transfers to see what the lowest gas while still getting accepted is possible.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:17:02 AM

hey kosmost i was thinking since GOOD is such a high float token a cool guerilla marketing strategy would be to send some free good to addresses that buy into a ICO with similar values. the reason i bring this up is i noticed that I received 1 neverdie token (NDC) from an anonymous source and it made me look it up and take an interest. the only problem is gas cost these days is expensive for sending tokens. maybe pick out a ICO that you think would be a good fit and i will try some sample transfers to see what the lowest gas while still getting accepted is possible.

Pretty good idea. It might work because the token will now show up in the person's wallet (on Parity, at least) I'll look into it. Thanks Smiley

there's a backlog of Eth transactions though, due to the recent ICOs, so a transaction that doesn't have enough gas might be waiting for quite a while. But hopefully things will be back to normal where something like this could be feasible.

esbrave789

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:20:42 AM

NO ICO and directly onto the trading platform? Most people can only buy coins at low prices through these platforms
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 03:26:26 AM

NO ICO and directly onto the trading platform? Most people can only buy coins at low prices through these platforms

Although I was a pioneer of ICOs back in 2014, they are as illegal today as they were back then (in the US in particular). That's why I shut it down. But increasing popularity doesn't translate to increased legality.

I haven't conducted any polls, so am not sure about what most people visiting this thread prefer. It's a good idea, though.

Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:18:25 PM

Although I was a pioneer of ICOs back in 2014, they are as illegal today as they were back then (in the US in particular). That's why I shut it down. But increasing popularity doesn't translate to increased legality.

I haven't conducted any polls, so am not sure about what most people visiting this thread prefer. It's a good idea, though.

Finally bought some GOOD. Where do I store it. Is  there a wallet ready?
gerad09

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:17:55 PM

You gotta put this on some other exchange maybe Nova there can vote everyone Smiley

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Minted

Activity: 147

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:17:51 AM

Some people are clearly not getting the hang of the UI on EtherDelta. People are paying 10 and 100x over the odds for GOOD when there is no need. Really bad UI as decimal places dont show up well. Beware and work it out.
GOOD luck Karma!

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 12:53:08 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:13:37 AM by kosmost

Finally bought some GOOD. Where do I store it. Is  there a wallet ready?

Wonderful! The best wallet is probably Parity Eidoo. Instructions are here: http://goodomy.com/how-to-put-good-in-your-wallet/

Let me know if you have any other questions.

TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:56:54 AM

What's the Circulating Supply for this token. The same as the Total Supply?

Also, I don't understand where the money goes. So basically everyone who buys a token, is buying it from you directly (basically), and you decide how to spend it? Huh
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 03:45:08 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 04:03:23 PM by kosmost

Hey all,

While I finalize the project plan and road map, is there anything you'd like to see Good Karma implement along the "do something good today" principle? Could be a business model, features, target demographics, marketing, anything.

Please reply here of PM me. I'll take all suggestions into consideration. Thanks!

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 02:53:03 PM

Just a quick update. I made some changes on the website and provided some additional information as to Good Karma's direction: http://goodkarmacoin.com/

Also, I've decided on a name for the 'Good Network' and will announce it as part of the road map.

FreshB

Activity: 308

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 08:52:00 PM

Great News! Keep it coming Kosmost !

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Daeone

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:29:25 AM

I bought some knowing it's a longshot... do me proud!
Daeone

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:58:50 AM

I bought some knowing it's a longshot... do me proud!

Thanks. But is it really a longshot? I'd say our chances are greater than more than 90% of the coins out there Wink

We don't need to be a billion-dollar coin in order for people to realize tremendous value from the GOOD that they have now.

Even a $50m coin would provide a tremendous return.

Some people might just assume we'd be a charity coin or something. Not the case. I love making money probably more than most people, and I know that the more money we can make the more good we can do. Bill Gates is able to do much more good than Bill Doors, for example. The more profits the better, and I'm designing a system that considers that first.

Of course, the idea is to be as big as possible and that is the longshot. But most people are just looking to make a 'good investment' and I get that. When people realize the value of the system I'm developing, I am sure it will be reflected in the price.

We'l see how it goes!

I enjoy your enthusiasm and I was looking for a high risk, high reward token to go into. I'd be very happy if you hit a 50mil cap. Will the coin be appearing on coinmarketcap soon?
BitJoker

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:18:01 AM

Hello, I bought some GOOD, do I have to leave them into EtherDelta wallet? any other wallet option? thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: