Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we perform a swap to update our ERC20 contract (before switching to EOS in summer)?
Yes
No
Not sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodomy [GOOD] - Launching May 24, 2018 // From the creator of the first ICO  (Read 23062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
koozia

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

Kosmost, you're a machine.

It's refreshing to see a developer so committed with a solid plan of action in a sea of nonsense in the crypto space.
I'm really looking forward to see how Shopomy functions in the retail world.

Glad I stumbled onto GOOD a few months ago, which was totally by accident browsing random crypto platforms in the middle of the night. 

yes, same here..just stumbled upon it doing research of low cap coins.

otherwise you wont know about it...its not hyped or promoted at all...and that's done on purpose.

kos most has been doing alot of work, and there's still lots of to be done.

Same for me ! I think it's some kind of fate. ;-)

This project was then called GOOD KARMA, so I tried. The price was 0.00015 $ on Etherdelta !

And now I am very interested in this exciting adventure !
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

Kosmost, you're a machine.

It's refreshing to see a developer so committed with a solid plan of action in a sea of nonsense in the crypto space.
I'm really looking forward to see how Shopomy functions in the retail world.

Glad I stumbled onto GOOD a few months ago, which was totally by accident browsing random crypto platforms in the middle of the night. 

Thanks... I like it better than my former nickname, THE BEAST! lol

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

Any plans for any airdrop as part of the promotion? Also any bounties? Seems like a good project and I would like to invest some in it.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
MrUnconventional

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:56:33 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:10:27 PM by MrUnconventional

I can see frugal housewives and coupon clippers going bonkers over Shopomy in the future, especially since they can instantly add deals they find and share them with other people.

Some feature ideas to mull over:

- Leader Boards: Running leader board of who finds/posts the most deals, the best deals etc. Brings a competitive nature to the app for users. The candy crush zone. lol (could lead to spam so would need some kind of spam filtering/flagging system.) People love to compete. This could also be tied into some kind of bonus points system where people can win prizes, bonuses etc.

- Bulk Submissions: Ability for retails stores to bulk submit product inventory using database files, spreadsheets etc. Similar to CJ.com and various other affiliate systems.

- Sharing: The more ways to share deals the better, whether sharing to social media, to friends vie messages, text, youtube etc - Example, give the user the option to create a quick video of a product deal and post it right to youtube, facebook etc.

- Bounty/Incentive Program: Offer some kind of incentive or bounty to people who bring on new retail locations that submit their products. Even a basic affiliate program.

- Mascot: Geico has the Gecko...

- Luxury Section:  For the best of the best... high ticket... high value... big business... big spenders and big deals. Think yacht charters, cruises, vacation stays
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

Any plans for any airdrop as part of the promotion? Also any bounties? Seems like a good project and I would like to invest some in it.

That's certainly possible, and may be announced in a few months if we decide on that.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:03:39 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:37:01 AM by kosmost

Thank you for the ideas! Ideas and suggestions will certainly help us grow and appeal to the masses. My comments:

I can see frugal housewives and coupon clippers going bonkers over Shopomy in the future, especially since they can instantly add deals they find and share them with other people.

One possible early adopter. We'll have to see the kinds of people that are downloading and using it most, but I would imagine that many different types of users would find benefit.

Some feature ideas to mull over:

- Leader Boards: Running leader board of who finds/posts the most deals, the best deals etc. Brings a competitive nature to the app for users. The candy crush zone. lol (could lead to spam so would need some kind of spam filtering/flagging system.) People love to compete. This could also be tied into some kind of bonus points system where people can win prizes, bonuses etc.

- Bulk Submissions: Ability for retails stores to bulk submit product inventory using database files, spreadsheets etc. Similar to CJ.com and various other affiliate systems.

- Sharing: The more ways to share deals the better, whether sharing to social media, to friends vie messages, text, youtube etc - Example, give the user the option to create a quick video of a product deal and post it right to youtube, facebook etc.

- Bounty/Incentive Program: Offer some kind of incentive or bounty to people who bring on new retail locations that submit their products. Even a basic affiliate program.

- Mascot: Geico has the Gecko...

Good stuff. We'll see how people use it first then see what they need most.

- Luxury Section:  For the best of the best... high ticket... high value... big business... big spenders and big deals. Think yacht charters, cruises, vacation stays

Interesting.

Thanks again. Keep them coming!

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:06:31 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:22:41 AM by kosmost

Note that our CoinExchange wallet is now out of maintenance mode.

Many other ERC20 wallets remain in maintenance mode (due to Ethereum network congestion) so we're lucky in this way.

Happy trading!

GOOD/BTC @ https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/BTC
GOOD/ETH @ https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/ETH
GOOD/DOGE @ https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/DOGE

Also note our IDEX market (decentralized exchange) is up and running.

GOOD/ETH @ https://idex.market/eth/good

MrUnconventional

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

Man, Korea is going nuts over EOS today. This is just a tiny taste of what's to come this summer. (probably a lot of manipulation in there too, but still a ton of volume and interest.)

Hope EOS does everything they are trying to accomplish because it will be a great system for Goodomy/Shopomy to ride on if they do!

--
@kozia - haha, yeah, maybe it was fate. I wasn't looking for anything even remotely like Goodomy. I didn't even know what coinexchange was either. 10 satoshi when I first saw it. I'd like to revisit those prices for a minute with a bunch of bags to fill.  Cheesy
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

Man, Korea is going nuts over EOS today. This is just a tiny taste of what's to come this summer. (probably a lot of manipulation in there too, but still a ton of volume and interest.)

Hope EOS does everything they are trying to accomplish because it will be a great system for Goodomy/Shopomy to ride on if they do!

--
@kozia - haha, yeah, maybe it was fate. I wasn't looking for anything even remotely like Goodomy. I didn't even know what coinexchange was either. 10 satoshi when I first saw it. I'd like to revisit those prices for a minute with a bunch of bags to fill.  Cheesy

Yeah, with a multi-billion dollar warchest for projects, I think it will be huge. (It was $1B when Ethereum was at $300. Now Ethereum is $1200+)

Rather than promote ICOs on their platform they will simply fund worthy projects. A better way to go in the long-term, I think. This will make Ethereum seem more like the Wild West and also give them some intel into potentially damaging actors (like The Dao, or even the Status.im contract that brought the Ethereum network to its knees).

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

The GOOD price is currently down to the price of 124 BTC. I want to buy some of these coins because if I think the price of this coin will increase after this. I see this coin is only registered in CoinExchange, is there any plan for this coin to be listed on other exchanges?

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

The GOOD price is currently down to the price of 124 BTC. I want to buy some of these coins because if I think the price of this coin will increase after this. I see this coin is only registered in CoinExchange, is there any plan for this coin to be listed on other exchanges?

Yes, hopefully within the next 1-2 months. It's really up to each exchange, as it is in their hands now.

Our upcoming marketing efforts will try to influence this some, but whether or not it helps remains to be seen.

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

Yes, hopefully within the next 1-2 months. It's really up to each exchange, as it is in their hands now.

Our upcoming marketing efforts will try to influence this some, but whether or not it helps remains to be seen.
this looks very promising. I hope GOOD will soon be listed on another exchange. I am sure after GOOD is listed on other exchanges, the price of GOOD will increase dramatically.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

this looks very promising. I hope GOOD will soon be listed on another exchange. I am sure after GOOD is listed on other exchanges, the price of GOOD will increase dramatically.

Yes, but perhaps better than price is that more people would be exposed to the project if we were on a bigger exchange.

We'll see how it goes. And thanks for your support!

mik1122

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

Hi, I like this project and would like to store some. Can I put it in myetherwallet?
a greeting.
MrUnconventional

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

Hi, I like this project and would like to store some. Can I put it in myetherwallet?
a greeting.
Yes, just send them to your myeth wallet address.

To get them to show up, click on the add token option and enter GOOD's contract address and decimal count, which is:

Contract Address: 0xae616e72d3d89e847f74e8ace41ca68bbf56af79
Decimals: 6
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

a greeting.

MrUnconventional answered this already (thanks, Mr.!) but I also wanted to add that some people send a small amount of tokens to test it first, then send the rest.

Also, be sure to adjust the gas price on the lower right-hand corner of https://www.myetherwallet.com/ to fit your needs.

You can check the approximate cost and speed from http://ethgasstation.info

(For ETH transfers the gas used is usually 21000. However, tokens take up more space so are more expensive to send. The GOOD token uses about 56000 gas.)

Thanks, and please let us know should you have any other questions or concerns Smiley

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

As we're planning on launching the Shopomy website (and coming out with the official Goodomy website), are there other websites that you think the new Goodomy website should be modelled after?

In crypto, I like https://getmonero.org/ for its user-friendliness, which helps with mass adoption. I'm sure there are more appealing websites, though.

Which websites do you think are well-designed and why?

MrUnconventional

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:53:58 AM

The Monero site is easy to read and easy to navigate. The only negative I see there is the "fiverr" cartoonish icons in the video. IMO, that cheesy cheap looking stuff should be avoided.

If you are looking for layout ideas, one great way to get a good look at a lot of design options is to browse through some of teh theme market place sites like theme forest. These are for wordpress, but there are bootstrap and plain web layouts as well.
https://themeforest.net

Just one example of many.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

The Monero site is easy to read and easy to navigate. The only negative I see there is the "fiverr" cartoonish icons in the video. IMO, that cheesy cheap looking stuff should be avoided.

If you are looking for layout ideas, one great way to get a good look at a lot of design options is to browse through some of teh theme market place sites like theme forest. These are for wordpress, but there are bootstrap and plain web layouts as well.
https://themeforest.net

Just one example of many.

Yeah, I was more referring to the layout and use of neutral colors.

In the next few days we might be putting together a small team to help build the new Goodomy website, among other tasks.

Thanks for your feedback!

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:30:35 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 06:59:55 PM by kosmost

Join the GOOD Team!

As we have been discussing on our Telegram, I have been considering two pathways from this point for our growth and future:

Option #1: work on putting a solid team together + with a focus on social media and marketing + with a goal of getting onto a bigger exchange + later release of Shopomy app (April/May, due to revised schedule)

Option #2: continue as we are + with a Q1 release + with bigger exchange(s) coming a bit later + new Goodomy website coming after release

After considering these two options I have decided that a 3rd, hybrid option is best. We will

• Form a team, starting now
  • As we get the team organized, revamp the Goodomy website
  • Focus the team on social media and marketing in 4-5 languages
  • Set tasks and goals regarding new and bigger exchanges
  • Prepare for the production release of the Shopomy app

App development will continue as normal, but on a later schedule due to the above, making sure we have a solid team with systems in place, helping with tasks as needed, etc. Depending on how efficiently the team gets together and works on tasks, the app release would be an additional 2-8 weeks.

The benefit of an increased social media and marketing effort is that more people will be exposed to the project and value of the Goodomy token. This will also widen the net of potential team members who can help get stuff done and make this project a tremendous success. Being on a larger exchange sooner will also allow more community participation and activity, as well as allow us to maximize the effectiveness of news releases and announcements. If we release the flagship product with only 1 exchange, the exchange's servers may be overloaded (as we recently saw with ExperiencePoints, their main exchange being CoinExchange).

The new GOOD team will consist of a:

• social media and marketing group (with 2-3 for English language, 1 for Korean, 1 for Japanese, and 1 for Chinese languages, and others if needed)
  • web developer, for the new Goodomy website
  • branding expert (to find the right look and feel for Goodomy and Shopomy)
  • other roles as needed

To join the GOOD team, just reply to me via PM with your email (for the invitation to Asana, if accepted) and answers to the following questions:

1) who are you and what do you have to offer Goodomy?
2) why would you like to join the team?
3) what successes have you had before?
4) how do you expect to benefit by being a member of the team?

Please note that there are a limited number of seats at the table, so don't take it personally if you're not accepted. There may be spots opening up in future.

What to Expect

For those that are accepted, please note that non-productive team members will be cut (without hesitation) so that others may take their place. The team won't be a place to just talk about stuff, but actually getting it done. If you're not productive, don't know how to communicate well, or aren't comfortable working in a business environment, the GOOD team is probably not for you.

Once you've been accepted, get to work! Don't wait around for someone to tell you what to do. You will be *judged* based on your productivity and effectiveness. We will be spending at least a couple of days in the beginning on some general guidelines for the team as well as structure and how tasks should be performed, planning out what needs to be done, defining goals, assigning tasks, and other prerequisites.

As you communicate, suggest, perform and complete tasks, etc., you are helping to define your role. Your 'role' in Goodomy will depend entirely on your effort and ability to execute.

Exceptional team members may be considered for salaried positions in future, or other considerations.

We're building from the ground-up, so again don't assume that things will just fall into place. You've got to make it happen Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: