Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY]  (Read 127429 times)
theincrediblevictor

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

As we all know, Blockbid will open in beta sometime this month. For those of you who wish to participate in it's beta version and trade Unify Coin, you may sign up for early access here:

https://blockbid.com.au/beta

For those of you signing up for early access, please keep in mind that this is their beta version of their exchange and that there are risks inherent to beta.

Suggestion: don't make big deposits or withdrawels until public release in April. Good luck!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:47:59 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 05:59:27 PM by theincrediblevictor

A Quick Recap of Progress So Far:

1) New full-time professional developer has been hired.

2) Webwallet bug has been fixed. (https://www.unifywallet.com)

3) A new Android wallet is being worked on.

4) A new blockexplorer is being developed.

5) Website has been upgraded & one-pager is now available. (https://www.unify.today)

More updates will be coming soon!  Smiley
godonus

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:32:12 AM

A Quick Recap of Progress So Far:

1) New full-time professional developer has been hired.

2) Webwallet bug has been fixed. (https://www.unifywallet.com)

3) A new Android wallet is being worked on.

4) A new blockexplorer is being developed.

5) Website has been upgraded & one-pager is now available. (https://www.unify.today)

More updates will be coming soon!  Smiley

Keep on keeping on!  I'm glad to be a part of this project, it will become bigger and bigger along with developments.

UNIFY A CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH A REAL LIFE USE         
#    CHECK OUT OUR PLANS & ALREADY FUNCTIONING MARKETPLACE    #
MARKETPLACE OUR MARKETS BTC ANN TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM
MiningExpert

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

Big opportunity.
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Big opportunity.

Yes it is. Dev. team is working hard at finishing current roadmap goals. Just sit tight and HODL. It'll be worth it. Smiley
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

Big opportunity.

Yes it is. Dev. team is working hard at finishing current roadmap goals. Just sit tight and HODL. It'll be worth it. Smiley

I agree my friend, Unify is looking very good right now with the dev team completing the goals set in their roadmap and on time. Right now its the perfect time to hold and stake Unify while we wait for the big developments later this year. Then we could see the price really start to explode and take off to the moon! Buy, hold, stake.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

Im also here for long term hold of my unify coins.

I will not let them go away...

With new development and features we will fly Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

Im also here for long term hold of my unify coins.

I will not let them go away...

With new development and features we will fly Wink

Man...I can't wait till we're finally finished with everything. Think of what the coin's value will be when development is done and everything's released. Everyone who have held will be glad they did. Smiley

I know that we as a team haven't been communicating as much as of late, but we've been busy with the things  that are being currently worked on. Hopefully they will be finished and released soon.
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

Hello guys.Any help with my issue.I submitted a transfer order from Cryptopia to Mercatox 10hrs ago for over 350 Unify and still shows as pending on Cryptopia.Any thoughs?
Thanks in advance

Cryptopia are having deposit and withdrawel delays with all their alts. It'll get through eventually.
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

Hello Community

My first post on here, I'm a current investor of UNIFY i like it i believe the dev team are honest and fair to their project.
I just got a couple questions in regards to the staking, I currently have a fair bit on my QT Wallet unlocked and staking for about
6 weeks and I'm earning UNIFY daily about 5+ which is nice. My questions are

Max Stake age 30 days? What does that even mean, does it mean if i put 10000 coins to stake and 30 days pass those 10000 coins no longer
stake a reward? Or yes and only the rewarded unify coins will begin to stake. just wish there was a more elaborate FAQ in regards to the staking
age and reward mechanics.

Since my unify coins have been staking 24/7 for about 5 weeks now which is past the 30 days i have noticed that i have not been staking as much as before
i feel confused about it can anyone clear it up for me please.

Average Weight:     2999
Your total Weight:   467993
Network Weight:     143687845
Expected to Earn Rewards Every 5 Hours

With the above statement can anyone explain what the numbers mean in regards to staking. Thanks for any reply sorry I'm a Noobie

Your coins will still continue to stake after 30 days. To simplify, ou should receive 5 to 10 percent ROI every year. 5 to 10 percent of 10,000 coins is 500 to 1000 coins. Divide those two numbers by twelve and you're looking at from over 40 to above 80 coins per month in rewards.
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

New exchange Blockbid beta launch on April 16th 2018. Unify Coin will be tradeable at Phase 2. Can't wait! Smiley

https://medium.com/@blockbid/blockbid-cryptocurrency-exchange-official-beta-launch-coin-listing-announcement-23f2a6ca5975
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

The New Unify Blockexplorer is now online. The link's below. Please wait for Coinmarketcap to update the link on their site. Thanks.  Smiley

https://unifyexplorer.com
2CB-sandman

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:57:37 AM

Huh

Greetings,

I recently joined in on the hype and invested in this project. I managed to get in on the action when UNIFY took a dip in January and have been happily staking the coin. I've been trying to set up a Rasberry Pi for staking and stumbled across a few things which have raised some alarms. I hope the community or the Dev's can help cal my fears because I don't want to hop on a FUD train and loose out on what seems to be an amazing opportunity. Here are my questions for the community:

According to coinmarketcap.com the volume of UNIFY in exchanges is less than $2500USD in the past 24 hours, with an available volume of .17BTC in Cryptopia alone.
1- What's been going on with the Unify volume in exchanges?
2- According to your github site, there's been little to no recent activity and some interesting forks from the UNIFY branded projects.

And lastly, since I began investing in this project, I have seen a few races to get placed on exchanges but we still only have the few that are on the website. With a combined market cap of over 225BTC you think we could spare a BTC or two to get listed on some and increase the size of our community.
3- Is a pump and dump being staged/propped up? Or are we about to rebrand/rename the Unify Coin like rai-blocks did when they changed their name to Nano?

Thank you all for your time and I hope your answers can calm my fears/worries, because my FUD level is through the roof right now.

-2CB

theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:51:56 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 04:15:05 AM by theincrediblevictor

Huh

Greetings,

I recently joined in on the hype and invested in this project. I managed to get in on the action when UNIFY took a dip in January and have been happily staking the coin. I've been trying to set up a Rasberry Pi for staking and stumbled across a few things which have raised some alarms. I hope the community or the Dev's can help cal my fears because I don't want to hop on a FUD train and loose out on what seems to be an amazing opportunity. Here are my questions for the community:

According to coinmarketcap.com the volume of UNIFY in exchanges is less than $2500USD in the past 24 hours, with an available volume of .17BTC in Cryptopia alone.
2- According to your github site, there's been little to no recent activity and some interesting forks from the UNIFY branded projects.

And lastly, since I began investing in this project, I have seen a few races to get placed on exchanges but we still only have the few that are on the website. With a combined market cap of over 225BTC you think we could spare a BTC or two to get listed on some and increase the size of our community.
3- Is a pump and dump being staged/propped up? Or are we about to rebrand/rename the Unify Coin like rai-blocks did when they changed their name to Nano?

Thank you all for your time and I hope your answers can calm my fears/worries, because my FUD level is through the roof right now.

-2CB

I'll do my best to answer your questions:

1) There hasn't been a lot of trading with Unify, my guess due to people not seeing progress in development as quick as it may appear to them, but things have been getting done, once new things are released, such as android wallet & whitepaper for example, and development continues to progress from there, and especially when development of marketplace & crowdfunding platform is completed, people will then know beyond a doubt that  this is a legitimate project all the FUD that has been going on has been groundless since the beginning.

2) My guess in why there isn't much activity on Github has been because there hasn't really been a need to upgrade or adjust the code, since it works fine. And it's not what features Unify Coin has that's ultimately important, but rather it's use-basis; it's use as one of the main currencies to crowdfund projects on the future platform. We believe that the coin itself is fine the way it is now. Of course, adjustments will be made if there ever is a need for any.

3) This is not a pump & dump and there are no plans to rebrand the coin. Of course, there are times where the price will spike and times where it will drop. That's Crypto, and we can't control how much Unify people buy and when. All we can do is focus on progressing with development and hope this project becomes popular. If it does, the coin's value will naturally increase anyways overall. We're focused on where we will be 2 years from now rather then rises and dips that may occur along the way. Also, there are plans to create an ERC20 token that will be used for the rewards system of the future crowdfunding platform but Unify Coin will always be the main coin.

4) The Founder doesn't desire to use any Unify Coins for development but prefers to and has been using his own personal fiat money to fund this project. Neither he nor any team members desire to sell Unify Coins for development. Voluntary BTC donations are welcomed of course but they are not expected. Unify Coin is already trading on 4 exchanges, and has 2 additional ones on their way, Blockbid next month, and Nova reoppening soon afterwards. We apologize that we're not getting listed on exchanges like Bittrex or Binance as quick as some people would like us to, but getting listed on exchanges is not as easy as you think, and it does costs money. Wise decisions regarding the use of funds have to be made. We feel it's more important to finish development and get a working product. Once that's accomplished and Unify Coin becomes as popular as we hope for it to become, getting listed on the larger exchanges should be easier.

Also, I know this is anecdotal, but I've been an investor since July 2017. I've seen the project, community, and team endure through the worst of times, and they're still passionate as always about making this project succesful. That's why I know that this project is the real deal. But you don't have to take my word for it, do your research, ask questions, and see for yourself.

I hope this helped. Smiley

LemmingsDev

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:53:36 AM

so i have a wallet that wont sync for weeks then i find you issued a new one so i sync it and my coins have gone. its unfair when we hold your coins for months

theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

so i have a wallet that wont sync for weeks then i find you issued a new one so i sync it and my coins have gone. its unfair when we hold your coins for months

Follow instructions under "Recover Coins" to restore your coins. You will be basically creating a new wallet and importing your old wallet's private keys to the new one.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gtdt0oEWm1LEXSXe3FIsnr5VXyzSuemIwZ1TiwGwjTw/edit

2CB-sandman

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

Huh

Greetings,

-2CB

1) There hasn't been a lot of trading with Unify, my guess due to people not seeing progress in development as quick as it may appear to them, but things have been getting done, once new things are released, such as android wallet & whitepaper for example, and development continues to progress from there, and especially when development of marketplace & crowdfunding platform is completed, people will then know beyond a doubt that  this is a legitimate project all the FUD that has been going on has been groundless since the beginning.

2) My guess in why there isn't much activity on Github has been because there hasn't really been a need to upgrade or adjust the code, since it works fine. And it's not what features Unify Coin has that's ultimately important, but rather it's use-basis; it's use as one of the main currencies to crowdfund projects on the future platform. We believe that the coin itself is fine the way it is now. Of course, adjustments will be made if there ever is a need for any.

3) This is not a pump & dump and there are no plans to rebrand the coin. Of course, there are times where the price will spike and times where it will drop. That's Crypto, and we can't control how much Unify people buy and when. All we can do is focus on progressing with development and hope this project becomes popular. If it does, the coin's value will naturally increase anyways overall. We're focused on where we will be 2 years from now rather then rises and dips that may occur along the way. Also, there are plans to create an ERC20 token that will be used for the rewards system of the future crowdfunding platform but Unify Coin will always be the main coin.

4) The Founder doesn't desire to use any Unify Coins for development but prefers to and has been using his own personal fiat money to fund this project. Neither he nor any team members desire to sell Unify Coins for development. Voluntary BTC donations are welcomed of course but they are not expected. Unify Coin is already trading on 4 exchanges, and has 2 additional ones on their way, Blockbid next month, and Nova reoppening soon afterwards. We apologize that we're not getting listed on exchanges like Bittrex or Binance as quick as some people would like us to, but getting listed on exchanges is not as easy as you think, and it does costs money. Wise decisions regarding the use of funds have to be made. We feel it's more important to finish development and get a working product. Once that's accomplished and Unify Coin becomes as popular as we hope for it to become, getting listed on the larger exchanges should be easier.

Also, I know this is anecdotal, but I've been an investor since July 2017. I've seen the project, community, and team endure through the worst of times, and they're still passionate as always about making this project succesful. That's why I know that this project is the real deal. But you don't have to take my word for it, do your research, ask questions, and see for yourself.

Thank you, for the quick response.

It did calm some of my worries, but I've been combing through the block-chain explorer. That only raised another inquiry/worry, because I noticed that UNIFY staking rewards are paying out at a rate that significantly exceeds the reward rate/intervals originally referenced. Is there a reason for that? Maybe I am just reading into things or misinterpreting things. Any clarification you may provide would really help, just like your last post did.

Thanks again,

-2CB
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:25:21 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:46:26 PM by theincrediblevictor

Huh

It did calm some of my worries, but I've been combing through the block-chain explorer. That only raised another inquiry/worry, because I noticed that UNIFY staking rewards are paying out at a rate that significantly exceeds the reward rate/intervals originally referenced. Is there a reason for that? Maybe I am just reading into things or misinterpreting things. Any clarification you may provide would really help, just like your last post did.

Thanks again,

-2CB

Blockchain rewards are still 1 Unify per block per minute. That has not changed. Sometimes you'll see blocks solved a little faster and other times it may take a little longer than a minute, but it all averages out. .

If you have any more questions, why don't you join our Telegram? The team's there everyday and you'll receive quicker responses either from us or community members.
godonus

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:21:22 AM

Huh

Greetings,

-2CB

1) There hasn't been a lot of trading with Unify, my guess due to people not seeing progress in development as quick as it may appear to them, but things have been getting done, once new things are released, such as android wallet & whitepaper for example, and development continues to progress from there, and especially when development of marketplace & crowdfunding platform is completed, people will then know beyond a doubt that  this is a legitimate project all the FUD that has been going on has been groundless since the beginning.

Thanks again,

-2CB

The block explorer now shows the correct amount of 1 UNIFY per block.

UNIFY A CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH A REAL LIFE USE         
#    CHECK OUT OUR PLANS & ALREADY FUNCTIONING MARKETPLACE    #
MARKETPLACE OUR MARKETS BTC ANN TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

Ive been Staking UNIFY for awhile now and i always get 1.00 UNIFY as reward but the other day i noticed i got something different. Quite Strange
Have a look what you guys reckon about it, is it a glitch in the blockchain/coding? i got no clue so i posted this here.

Just seems if there is accumulation of unify over time it might be a problem i dunno.

Those additional small amounts are transaction fees payed by other holders when they perform a transaction. Stakers receive those as well. You will see them from time to time along with your regular staking rewards.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: