Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bubble Already?  (Read 3223 times)
porphyrogennetos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:35:07 AM

there's no bubble. it's called increased mass adoption. and actually we could even argue about how "massive" this mass adoption actually is. while bitcoin is little by little paving its way into the mainstream press, most of people who heard about it neither own it nor understand it and would be able to store it securely\use it on a daily basis\trade it. let alone ethereum and the altcoin ecosystem. the number of ethereum wallets is still less than 10millions, at least last time I checked. 10 millions is fucking nothing.

will there be a bubble? sure. are we in a bubble? no. when there will be REAL mass adoption, then talking about bubbles will make sense. anything before that is just pointless FUD
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:16:04 AM

Just checked coinmarketcap, everything so green. Are we in for another bubble already? Isn't it too soon? The previous one was just over like a week ago.
Any news? What caused this?

Hahahahah everything so green?  Grin

Look at the coinmarketcap today and check whether everything is still so green. It's bleeding today dude, after bitcoin dump. Only a few of them are green now.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:21:05 AM

Just checked coinmarketcap, everything so green. Are we in for another bubble already? Isn't it too soon? The previous one was just over like a week ago.
Any news? What caused this?

Hahahahah everything so green?  Grin

Look at the coinmarketcap today and check whether everything is still so green. It's bleeding today dude, after bitcoin dump. Only a few of them are green now.
that's how the fluctuation really makes so profitable for those who understand the drill, unlike before that when we see btc rise up alts will fall then when btc dump down alts will rise up, now its really hard to assess whether this moves is still for real or there's only few whales who's working behind those alts movements.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:59:56 AM

I do not think its a bubble just yet. I do think we were overdue for a correction and thats why you saw BTC post a -10% today but as for a bubble Id strongly say no. I say this because the general person does not know about BTC or if they do they will not invest in it. This may change towards the end of the year, and especially will change it bitcoin continues to rise as it has and makes its mark at 4-5k per coin. We are close, but no cigar just yet
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:14:04 PM

I do not think its a bubble just yet. I do think we were overdue for a correction and thats why you saw BTC post a -10% today but as for a bubble Id strongly say no. I say this because the general person does not know about BTC or if they do they will not invest in it. This may change towards the end of the year, and especially will change it bitcoin continues to rise as it has and makes its mark at 4-5k per coin. We are close, but no cigar just yet

The actual Bitcoin bubble occurred when the price rise hit $500 from the $150 range and settled back to $350 a few weeks later. lets see what happens next in bitcoin world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: